Remember me
▼ Content

climate change alarmists had their brains damaged by household man made chemicals

climate change alarmists had their brains damaged by household man made chemicals03-12-2016 05:21
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
like detergents and toothpaste and air fresheners and gasoline and paint and what not. Before the 1900s everyone was sane. Since the early 1900s more and more people's brains got damaged. By the 1960s multiculturalism started in western countries which are the most affected by chemicals. Chemicals cause all kinds of crazy ideas like transgender, homosexuality, bisexuality, queer, multiculturalism, climate change alarmism by messing with the human brain which is not adapted to such chemicals.
Edited on 03-12-2016 05:22
03-12-2016 21:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
like detergents and toothpaste and air fresheners and gasoline and paint and what not. Before the 1900s everyone was sane.

No, they weren't. There were plenty of crazy people then as well.
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Since the early 1900s more and more people's brains got damaged.

Only because since the early 1900's there are more and more people's brains.
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
By the 1960s multiculturalism started in western countries which are the most affected by chemicals.

You mean like LSD, pot, cocaine, etc.?
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Chemicals cause all kinds of crazy ideas like transgender, homosexuality, bisexuality, queer,
Nope. had all these things as long as there has been Man.
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
multiculturalism,

Came with world trade. Blame the tall ships.
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
climate change alarmism

Came with and is a child of Marxism. Blame Marx.
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
by messing with the human brain which is not adapted to such chemicals.

The effect of overexposure to toothpaste is eroded teeth.

The effect of overexposure to air fresheners is...fresh or perfumed air. That's about like an overexposure to flowers.

The effect of overexposure to gasoline is headaches and dizziness since it too displaces oxygen. It can also cause other health problems. I suggest you don't swim in it or douse yourself with it. Put it in your car and burn it.

BTW, we HAD toothpaste in the 1900's. We had air fresheners too. They were called house perfumes back then. We had paint, too. We even had petroleum products. Gasoline was considered garbage until we found a use for it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-12-2016 14:34
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
You pair could eat toothpaste and get back to us if you get brain damage.

That would be science.
04-12-2016 16:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
spot wrote:You pair could eat toothpaste and get back to us if you get brain damage.

That would be science.

You could provide a reason any rational person should accept your WACKY Global Warming religion.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-12-2016 16:53
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Do you have to reply to everything?
04-12-2016 17:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
spot wrote:Do you have to reply to everything?

Do you always have to work in your little jabs while strictly EVADING "inconvenient" questions?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-12-2016 17:49
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
04-12-2016 21:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
spot wrote:

spot wrote:

spot wrote:

Do you have to evade the same way to everything?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate climate change alarmists had their brains damaged by household man made chemicals:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Refrigeration chemicals are a nightmare for the climate314-10-2023 21:34
BREAKING NEWS- Woody Harrelson voted in as new Worlds smartest man003-03-2023 15:29
Man freed from jail for committing a crime that never even happened. LOL they tried that with me too316-02-2023 19:01
Man's energy use actually does explain climate change1809-02-2023 03:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact