Remember me
▼ Content

Cleaning up

Cleaning up11-03-2018 21:09
branner
AdministratorProfile picture☆☆☆☆☆
(34)
I have just removed 100-200 of the most spammy posts from the last month. Also, it has been necessary to ban litesong from the forum.

I am not going into a discussion about this. litesong has been warned before, and this was necessary now. I simply don't want to waste too much time cleaning up/removing duplicate posts.

I see there are many insults by other users, unfortunately, and if I had the time, I would go through and clean everything up, and probably ban some more users. I don't have the time at the moment, but still want to keep Climate-Debate.com alive.

Please refrain from endless insults and duplicate spammy posts. If seen in the same amount by other users, they will of course be banned as well.

I hope everyone will start contributing in a more adult way, thereby attracting new users to engage in the debates.
11-03-2018 21:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
branner wrote:
I have just removed 100-200 of the most spammy posts from the last month. Also, it has been necessary to ban litesong from the forum.

I am not going into a discussion about this. litesong has been warned before, and this was necessary now. I simply don't want to waste too much time cleaning up/removing duplicate posts.

I see there are many insults by other users, unfortunately, and if I had the time, I would go through and clean everything up, and probably ban some more users. I don't have the time at the moment, but still want to keep Climate-Debate.com alive.

Please refrain from endless insults and duplicate spammy posts. If seen in the same amount by other users, they will of course be banned as well.

I hope everyone will start contributing in a more adult way, thereby attracting new users to engage in the debates.

Guess that takes care of that.

Sorry you had to take such action, Branner. It's never fun to have to ban a user. I think in this case the rest of the forum community appreciates it. Thank you.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Join the debate Cleaning up:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact