Remember me
▼ Content

Christianity and "What We Know"

Christianity and "What We Know"19-08-2021 06:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)

Christians have the Bible to which they turn for guidance, to which they refer as wisdom. Within the Bible there is a book called Revelations. Michael posted on Politiplex his understanding of Revelations and I was wondering if perhaps this is sort of a code for Global Warming and how Climate Change has been known and predicted for hundreds of years.

https://politiplex.freeforums.net/post/344

Of course those specific terms are not used. I'm just wondering if this is what Michael is really talking about.

19-08-2021 06:56
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Christians have the Bible to which they turn for guidance, to which they refer as wisdom. Within the Bible there is a book called Revelations. Michael posted on Politiplex his understanding of Revelations and I was wondering if perhaps this is sort of a code for Global Warming and how Climate Change has been known and predicted for hundreds of years.

https://politiplex.freeforums.net/post/344

Of course those specific terms are not used. I'm just wondering if this is what Michael is really talking about.

I'll first note that, technically, the book is called Revelation (without the 's'). It is "The Revelation of Jesus Christ". It's a very interesting read.

As for Michael's post... wow... I guess I do agree with some of the parts that I actually comprehended, but much of it has him getting into stuff that I am either unlearned about or can only appropriately respond to with '???' ...There are some similarities between Global Warming prophecy and End Time prophecy, eh?

Edited on 19-08-2021 07:10
19-08-2021 08:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)

gfm7175 wrote:I'll first note that, technically, the book is called Revelation (without the 's').

Thank you for bringing that error to my attention. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

gfm7175 wrote:It is "The Revelation of Jesus Christ". It's a very interesting read.

Did he have only one revelation (singular) or is this like the Word of God actually being many words?

gfm7175 wrote: ...There are some similarities between Global Warming prophecy and End Time prophecy, eh?

Well yes. It appears that Revelation was written about Climate Change, e.g. the "extreme weather" verse:

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

What else could it mean? Notice that there is absolutely no mention of sea level rise because God had already promised to never do that again.

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Obviously "girt about the paps" is a direct reference to the bosom of Climate and to the man-made forcings in the upper troposphere ... which didn't even exist in Jesus' day because man had not begun creating industrial CO2, so it had to be a revelation of things to come.

But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Balaam was a well-known denier who persuaded Balac to block the Israelites' pilgrimage to Climate ground zero. Balaam also stymied Climate Justice throughout the land. Obviously John was not talking about sexual fornication but of environmental fornication which is even worse.

I could go on and on but I think Revelation speaks for itself.

I am willing to concede that there is an outside chance that I possibly misinterpreted a verse or two or three. It's possible.

19-08-2021 17:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
I think Biden plays a heavy role in the Book of Revelation. H e would never have won the election, had he not delivered the plague. Pretty much everything he has done, doing, is to divide, and inflame. His climate change agenda, obviously is going to piss-off a whole lot of people. His sudden withdraw from Afghanistan, looked more like a retreat. Which the Taliban jumped on, an made it look even more like the Americans were run in fear, for their lives. Afghanistan will quickly return to their nasty ways, selling drugs, training terrorists, and general unrest and warmongering in the entire Middle East, and around the world. Oil prices will climb, and be unstable. Which of course, plays into Biden's climate change plans. Even though Trump proved America could produce all the oil we want, and plenty to export. Rather than reversing his doomsday policies, Lord Biden will continue to push 'The Green New Deal'. His plan is to throw so much money into it, that our national debt can't handle reversing course. Just like ObamaCare. Even with better options, it would be too costly to pursue changing, and the higher prices would already be locked in. Without cheap, reliable energy, society will break down into chaos, and war. It'll be spread all over the world, Armageddon... Joe, is just the messenger, the fourth horseman of the Apocalypse. There will be an even worse president shortly after. Likely 2024, since the demons have already perfected election stealing. Not sure if it'll be a continuation of the covid plague, or something new, but the vaccines being pushed, will be also the poison that kills off much of the population. Most people will be on-board with getting shot-up, with anything offered by then.
19-08-2021 17:47
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:I'll first note that, technically, the book is called Revelation (without the 's').

Thank you for bringing that error to my attention. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

No inconvenience at all
In fact, a good number of Christians themselves even regularly refer to the book as 'Revelations'... Heck, I've likely subconsciously done so here and there, but it's technically incorrect. It's technically a singular revelation, a singular disclosure of who Jesus Christ is and the events that must still come to pass, of which will bring the redemption process (described throughout the Bible) full circle.

IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:It is "The Revelation of Jesus Christ". It's a very interesting read.

Did he have only one revelation (singular) or is this like the Word of God actually being many words?

Admittedly, I'm not properly comprehending this question, but I hope it was addressed above.

IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: ...There are some similarities between Global Warming prophecy and End Time prophecy, eh?

Well yes. It appears that Revelation was written about Climate Change, e.g. the "extreme weather" verse:

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

What else could it mean? Notice that there is absolutely no mention of sea level rise because God had already promised to never do that again.

That's definitely one way to look at it.

IBdaMann wrote:
And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Obviously "girt about the paps" is a direct reference to the bosom of Climate and to the man-made forcings in the upper troposphere ... which didn't even exist in Jesus' day because man had not begun creating industrial CO2, so it had to be a revelation of things to come.

Hahaha, this brought a smile to my face. Again, that's definitely one way to look at it.

IBdaMann wrote:
But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

Balaam was a well-known denier who persuaded Balac to block the Israelites' pilgrimage to Climate ground zero. Balaam also stymied Climate Justice throughout the land. Obviously John was not talking about sexual fornication but of environmental fornication which is even worse.

I could go on and on but I think Revelation speaks for itself.

Hahahaha, wow... you're really good at this!
I never knew that there was so much Climate Science being revealed to us... I need to find a better church, PRONTO!

IBdaMann wrote:
I am willing to concede that there is an outside chance that I possibly misinterpreted a verse or two or three. It's possible.

... possibly...

19-08-2021 18:08
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Even though Trump proved America could produce all the oil we want, and plenty to export. Rather than reversing his doomsday policies, Lord Biden will continue to push 'The Green New Deal'.

I definitely believe that Trump's presidency was very useful for shining a bright light on just how corrupt, tyrannical, lawless, dishonest, manipulative, and otherwise ungodly many Earthly authorities, not just in the former USA, but across the whole world, have become.

One could claim that such government tyranny on a global scale is setting up perfectly for how the Book of Revelation describes the "things which must shortly come to pass".

Of course, one could also claim that Revelation is rather disclosing the truth of Climate Change

19-08-2021 19:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I think Biden plays a heavy role in the Book of Revelation. H e would never have won the election, had he not delivered the plague. Pretty much everything he has done, doing, is to divide, and inflame. His climate change agenda, obviously is going to piss-off a whole lot of people. His sudden withdraw from Afghanistan, looked more like a retreat. Which the Taliban jumped on, an made it look even more like the Americans were run in fear, for their lives. Afghanistan will quickly return to their nasty ways, selling drugs, training terrorists, and general unrest and warmongering in the entire Middle East, and around the world. Oil prices will climb, and be unstable. Which of course, plays into Biden's climate change plans. Even though Trump proved America could produce all the oil we want, and plenty to export. Rather than reversing his doomsday policies, Lord Biden will continue to push 'The Green New Deal'. His plan is to throw so much money into it, that our national debt can't handle reversing course. Just like ObamaCare. Even with better options, it would be too costly to pursue changing, and the higher prices would already be locked in. Without cheap, reliable energy, society will break down into chaos, and war. It'll be spread all over the world, Armageddon... Joe, is just the messenger, the fourth horseman of the Apocalypse. There will be an even worse president shortly after. Likely 2024, since the demons have already perfected election stealing. Not sure if it'll be a continuation of the covid plague, or something new, but the vaccines being pushed, will be also the poison that kills off much of the population. Most people will be on-board with getting shot-up, with anything offered by then.

Biden is just a puppet. The real power is Queen Pelosi and quite probably Obama. Biden is too stupid to tie his own shoes. You will note he always has to refer to note cards to make a statement. They are not written by him.

Will it bring about war, quite probably. The election of 2020 has faulted. There effectively was no election. This occurred due to election fraud by Democrats. Congress responded by choosing electors for States, which it is NOT authorized to do.

Biden was installed, not elected.

The current tableau:
* The election system has faulted. People don't trust it much anymore. The States are trying to fix it, but will it be enough?
* One oppressive law after another is being passed as rapidly as possible. The Constitution has been discarded. So has the constitutions of every State. The federal government has fallen. It is no longer a republic. It is being turned into an oligarchy.
* Each of the States now has a choice: remain independent, join The Oligarchy, or attempt to reform a union under a constitution of some kind, quite probably modeled after the Constitution of the United States. They are each currently making that choice.
* The people across the country, particularly in the country and away from the cities, still feels the American Dream, and still believes this nation can re-establish itself. Many see what has happened, but do not yet realize the extent of what has happened. These are those that still proudly wave their flag and sing the national anthem. These are our best resource to re-establish this nation as a republic once again.
* The chaos in the cities is based on one redefinition after another. The language used there is largely fill with words that have no meaning or changeable meaning. I call it Liberal. Those that speak it have forgotten English, or indeed never knew it. They were raised without ever learning English. Here, 'boy' and 'girl' have no meaning. Neither does 'cold' or 'warm'. Neither does 'marriage'. Neither does 'life', 'child', 'clean', 'dirty', 'wet', 'dry', or many other words. They are meaningless in Liberal. It is also much of the basis for the racism you see among those that speak Liberal.

In this way, the breakdown in the cities is taking place. Democrats and other liberals understand divide and conquer. They understand the technique of dehumanizing your enemy to make it easier to kill him. Democrats don't want democracy. They want an oligarchy. They are willing to kill to get it.

I see no way to avoid civil war now. It's already beginning.

Prepare yourselves. All that you know will change.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-08-2021 21:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Even though Trump proved America could produce all the oil we want, and plenty to export. Rather than reversing his doomsday policies, Lord Biden will continue to push 'The Green New Deal'.

I definitely believe that Trump's presidency was very useful for shining a bright light on just how corrupt, tyrannical, lawless, dishonest, manipulative, and otherwise ungodly many Earthly authorities, not just in the former USA, but across the whole world, have become.

It definitely was that!

gfm7175 wrote:
One could claim that such government tyranny on a global scale is setting up perfectly for how the Book of Revelation describes the "things which must shortly come to pass".

Of course, one could also claim that Revelation is rather disclosing the truth of Climate Change

One could claim anything they want to. Whether it has anything to do with Revelation is another story. I've notice that people claim all kinds of crazy shit about Revelation.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-08-2021 22:07
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
One could claim anything they want to. Whether it has anything to do with Revelation is another story. I've notice that people claim all kinds of crazy shit about Revelation.

I've noticed the same thing.

Join the debate Christianity and "What We Know":

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact