Remember me
▼ Content

China



Page 2 of 2<12
16-03-2020 17:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1325)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
..., I'd be getting the flu all the time since I never got a flu shot,
you probably are and remain asymptomatic.

That's the very point that I am making. However, according to your assertions of how the immune system works, I wouldn't be able to "remain asymptomatic" upon exposure to it since I would not yet have the antibodies built up to address that specific antigen. I would become symptomatic, THEN I'd have the necessary antibodies built up. You have no clue how the immune system works.

tmiddles wrote:
You continue to conflate "getting the flu" meaning having the virus infect you producing antobodies and having that infection be bad enough you have symptoms.

Not at all. I have already addressed this.

tmiddles wrote:
You keep saying I got antibodies wrong. How?

Already addressed.

tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Antibodies will protect you from specific antigens. You and I don't have antobodies to protect us from either the 1919 Spanish Flu or the 2019 coronavirus (unless we are infected now).

Already addressed.
yes I did just address it. You and IBD have not.

Yes we have.
16-03-2020 19:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
keepit wrote:
Only 5 new cases in china this week.

Yup. Seems the worst is over.
keepit wrote:
What did they do to squish the virus?
You can't squish a virus.
keepit wrote:
They used draconian precautions, isolation, shutdowns, and massive quarantines to stop the spread.
They used none of these things until well after the virus had spread out of China.
keepit wrote:
What they didn't do.
They didn't lie to each other saying the covid19 was just the winter flu and there was no need for precautions.
It is just the winter flu and you should take the usual precautions.
keepit wrote:
Watch ITN/ IBDM try to turn this into a semantic argument.

No, watch YOU try to turn this into a semantic argument...again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 16-03-2020 19:04
16-03-2020 19:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 4c...20d...4b...16b...4b...16c...4b...4b...

No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
16-03-2020 19:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 17...4a...4b...7...
You don't "develop immunity" to things you're not exposed to.
...deleted Mantras 36c...


Yes you can. You have no idea how the immune system works.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
16-03-2020 19:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
...deny genetics and evolution. .

Though your ancestors probably contracted the Spanish Flu you don't have antibodies or immunity to it IBD. Genetics and evolution play no role whatsoever aside from 20-50 million victims killed and contributing to a lower birth rate from those more vulnerable.

Mantra 31.
tmiddles wrote:
"Can we have inherited immunity [/b]to the corona virus or any kind of immunity?"

Yes.
tmiddles wrote:
inherited immunity is not a thing.

Yes it is.
tmiddles wrote: So no you cannot inherit immunity to any virus in the sense of genetics."

Yes you can.
tmiddles wrote:
So if you're bringing up that old viruses can mutate into new ones,

They do.
tmiddles wrote:
or if ITN is saying that, I see no point.

You are simply denying the point.
tmiddles wrote:
Do either of you have one?

Going for the semantic argument now?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
16-03-2020 19:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 31...25g...31...7...TMSb4...TMSb8...20a1...29...20b...29...29a2...29...1...

No argument presented. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
16-03-2020 19:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:...do you know what antibodies are and how they function? (again, a rhetorical question)
Yes I do. You do not inherit them.

It is possible to inherit them.
tmiddles wrote:
This is why we get vaccinated.

Nope. We get vaccinated for some of the stuff we can't inherit.
tmiddles wrote:
AFTER your body is exposed to a harmful virus it creates antibodies to develop and quickly wipe it out in the future.

Nope. It can develop them completely independent of any exposure.
tmiddles wrote:
Are you under the impression I have that wrong?

Yes. You have it wrong.
tmiddles wrote:
First of all you should say "I wonder how I avoided having symptoms" since you were probably having viruses that your body killed in that time.

That usually has symptoms, dude.
tmiddles wrote:
Did you have a point? Are you about to try to pitch Scientology or something?

Mantras 29...16b. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
If you are thinking you "didn't get it" because you have immunity/antibodies even though you "didn't get it" you're wrong. It doesn't work that way.

It does work that way.
tmiddles wrote:
And yes, we actually do know how this works.

Apparently YOU don't.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
16-03-2020 19:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 31..31...29...29...29...

No argument presented. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
16-03-2020 23:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7571)
tmiddles wrote: You love to hide in word games.

That is your game, but I'll beat you at it nonetheless.

tmiddles wrote:Antibodies will protect you from specific antigens.

Nope. My antibodies protect me from foreign bodies in general.

tmiddles wrote: You and I don't have antobodies to protect us from either the 1919 Spanish Flu or the 2019 coronavirus (unless we are infected now).

You are incorrect. Next.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
17-03-2020 05:32
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3496)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:You do not inherit them.

It is possible to inherit them.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: You and I don't have antibodies to protect us from either the 1919 Spanish Flu or the 2019 coronavirus (unless we are infected now).
You are incorrect. Next.

Well I have to say I was wrong in part here. You cannot inherit specific antibodies genetically (say that match the Spanish flue or anything else) so you're not "immune". A mother can pass antibodies on to a baby but the effect is temporary. That certainly count's as some type of "inheritance" it's fair to say.

There are of course generic antibodies to deal with any foreign invader. The specific antibodies are more effective in dealing with a specific antigen, whatever that might be. Anyway I was confused on that true enough.

If someone had antibodies that matched Covid-19 they would be "immune" meaning that the Virus would be so effectively fought off by the immune system with the aid of the specific antibodies that the Virus would not be successful.

I thought this was interesting:
https://www.ocregister.com/2015/02/18/why-cant-my-newborn-be-vaccinated-infants-and-measles-what-parents-need-to-know/

If a newborn has antibodies (directly from the Mother's blood, not genetically inherited) they can bind to the measles vaccine and prevent it from being effective. This is why the vaccine isn't effective until a newborn is older.

measles is a good example of a virus that our genetically provided immune system, as a species, is ill equipped to fight without the help of a vaccine.
17-03-2020 05:40
duncan61
★★★☆☆
(737)
you suckers cant even agree on this.Wow.We have new cases in West Aus and both my sons are on house quarantine for 14 days as they went to Bali.We are all pretty sure the Airport will close in 48 hours and we will isolate our state and have no people enter from the east
17-03-2020 06:17
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3496)
duncan61 wrote:
you suckers cant even agree on this.Wow.We have new cases in West Aus and both my sons are on house quarantine for 14 days as they went to Bali.We are all pretty sure the Airport will close in 48 hours and we will isolate our state and have no people enter from the east


It's actually a very good parallel to the climate debate.

Without knowing this was coming we brought it up earlier since mandatory government vaccinations are en example of the government intervening for the greater good. From November:
So OK I'll pick something: Vaccinations to prevent disease.

IBdaMann wrote:Vaccinations appear to work as intended, but in rare cases there are detrimental, even fatal, unintended side effects. If "vaccinations" are a falsifiable theory then it did not survive the scientific method.
Vaccinations are not science and a rational person is justified in preferring to avoid them.
Into the Night wrote:
Try again. Science is not technology. Data is not science. Science is not data. Science is a set of falsifiable theories. That's all it is.
Vaccinations are based on a known system of your body reacting to a weakened sample of a virus. It is a method of teaching your immune system to handle the real thing if you are exposed to it. This was developed as a theory of science. So far, it has not been falsified.

I'm not saying that climate change justifies such action just that the vaccinations are a perfect example of a proper application of that invasion of personal liberty. Also it's an invasion of personal liberty based on science that is difficult for he average person to understand well.
17-03-2020 09:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:You do not inherit them.

It is possible to inherit them.

IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: You and I don't have antibodies to protect us from either the 1919 Spanish Flu or the 2019 coronavirus (unless we are infected now).
You are incorrect. Next.

Well I have to say I was wrong in part here. You cannot inherit specific antibodies genetically (say that match the Spanish flue or anything else) so you're not "immune".

You can inherit antibodies genetically also.
tmiddles wrote:
A mother can pass antibodies on to a baby but the effect is temporary.

That is another path. The effect can be permanent as well.
tmiddles wrote:
That certainly count's as some type of "inheritance" it's fair to say.

Both do.
tmiddles wrote:
There are of course generic antibodies to deal with any foreign invader. The specific antibodies are more effective in dealing with a specific antigen, whatever that might be.

No, they are not more effective.
tmiddles wrote:
Anyway I was confused on that true enough.

You still are. You are completely clueless on immune systems and how they work.
tmiddles wrote:
If someone had antibodies that matched Covid-19 they would be "immune" meaning that the Virus would be so effectively fought off by the immune system with the aid of the specific antibodies that the Virus would not be successful.

A group antibody is just as successful.
tmiddles wrote:
If a newborn has antibodies (directly from the Mother's blood, not genetically inherited) they can bind to the measles vaccine and prevent it from being effective. This is why the vaccine isn't effective until a newborn is older.

This is one example of a temporary benefit. That does not include all antibodies.
tmiddles wrote:
measles is a good example of a virus that our genetically provided immune system, as a species, is ill equipped to fight without the help of a vaccine.

Compositional error fallacy. Mantra 9a.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
17-03-2020 09:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
duncan61 wrote:
you suckers cant even agree on this.Wow.We have new cases in West Aus and both my sons are on house quarantine for 14 days as they went to Bali.We are all pretty sure the Airport will close in 48 hours and we will isolate our state and have no people enter from the east


Welcome to the paranoia.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
17-03-2020 09:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
you suckers cant even agree on this.Wow.We have new cases in West Aus and both my sons are on house quarantine for 14 days as they went to Bali.We are all pretty sure the Airport will close in 48 hours and we will isolate our state and have no people enter from the east


It's actually a very good parallel to the climate debate.

Without knowing this was coming we brought it up earlier since mandatory government vaccinations are en example of the government intervening for the greater good. From November:
So OK I'll pick something: Vaccinations to prevent disease.

IBdaMann wrote:Vaccinations appear to work as intended, but in rare cases there are detrimental, even fatal, unintended side effects. If "vaccinations" are a falsifiable theory then it did not survive the scientific method.
Vaccinations are not science and a rational person is justified in preferring to avoid them.
Into the Night wrote:
Try again. Science is not technology. Data is not science. Science is not data. Science is a set of falsifiable theories. That's all it is.
Vaccinations are based on a known system of your body reacting to a weakened sample of a virus. It is a method of teaching your immune system to handle the real thing if you are exposed to it. This was developed as a theory of science. So far, it has not been falsified.

I'm not saying that climate change justifies such action just that the vaccinations are a perfect example of a proper application of that invasion of personal liberty. Also it's an invasion of personal liberty based on science that is difficult for he average person to understand well.


Government intervention by forcing vaccionations is unconstitutional. It can also kill. Vaccines are not science. Their development is based on a theory of science, but the vaccine itself is not science.

Forced vaccinations are not a proper invasion of personal liberty. It is also not based on science.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
18-03-2020 05:28
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3496)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:You cannot inherit specific antibodies genetically (say that match the Spanish flue or anything else) so you're not "immune".
You can inherit antibodies genetically also.
You're correct technically, our DNA contains instructions to build antibodies, but it's a difference without a distinction. On this subject the ability to be what is called "immune" by having specific antibodies for say measles, is not something that is inherited by anyone. While it might be possible that doesn't matter, since it's not happening.

Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
There are of course generic antibodies to deal with any foreign invader. The specific antibodies are more effective in dealing with a specific antigen, whatever that might be.

No, they are not more effective.
So why give vaccines?

If you are struggling with the spread of a virus that is going to kill people, pointing out that other viruses are dealt with successfully by our immune system in no way protects us from the virus that isn't.

Into the Night wrote:Vaccines are not science. Their development is based on a theory of science, but the vaccine itself is not science.


Why does it matter what does and does not fit into your personal definition of science?

Do you like donuts ITN? Me too. Sorry bub, they are not science.

How about internet access? I just think it's the bees knees don't you? Sorry, not science.

So what? Why are you always pointing out what YOU don't think is science?

Wouldn't "Not worthwhile" or "Not authentic" or other "NOT" labels be more useful?
Edited on 18-03-2020 05:31
18-03-2020 05:38
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(123)
FLOWING DRAGON CATCHING FLY


I AM AN AMERICAN.
18-03-2020 05:55
keepit
★★★★☆
(1757)
Tmid,
They use 100 year old philosophies of science and 100 year old techniques of propaganda, neither of which work for me.
18-03-2020 06:03
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3496)
keepit wrote:
Tmid,
They use 100 year old philosophies of science and 100 year old techniques of propaganda, neither of which work for me.
I have to say I don't agree with you there keepit. It was never a philosophy of science 100 years ago, or a technique, to refuse to consider the research and information that were available. Even when they didn't have much research, just their direct experience with the world, science has always embraced all the evidence it could muster.

Even a 100 years ago you'd get a good solid demand like:
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
What is the source of your data?

IBdaMann wrote:
My source is terrible. If you don't accept it, I'll understand. I grabbed the first datums I encountered.

Surface Detail wrote:
Just provide a link to the source of your data, please.

You have the data in both Atlantic and Pacific basins. You no longer have an excuse to evade the conversation. Stop calling people names and proceed with your discussion.....You have been EVADING a sensible conversation by ...demanding data to be formatted in a particular way...Start having a discussion about the meaning of the data you have!


Ah the young ITN of 2015, how did he get so lost.

rom his thread, the Data Mine
18-03-2020 16:16
James___
★★★★★
(3450)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:
Tmid,
They use 100 year old philosophies of science and 100 year old techniques of propaganda, neither of which work for me.
I have to say I don't agree with you there keepit. It was never a philosophy of science 100 years ago, or a technique, to refuse to consider the research and information that were available. Even when they didn't have much research, just their direct experience with the world, science has always embraced all the evidence it could muster.

Even a 100 years ago you'd get a good solid demand like:
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
What is the source of your data?

IBdaMann wrote:
My source is terrible. If you don't accept it, I'll understand. I grabbed the first datums I encountered.

Surface Detail wrote:
Just provide a link to the source of your data, please.

You have the data in both Atlantic and Pacific basins. You no longer have an excuse to evade the conversation. Stop calling people names and proceed with your discussion.....You have been EVADING a sensible conversation by ...demanding data to be formatted in a particular way...Start having a discussion about the meaning of the data you have!


Ah the young ITN of 2015, how did he get so lost.

rom his thread, the Data Mine



Meanwhile in the US, reports of airplanes flying around Dayton, Ohio were ignored because people believed that powered flight was impossible because Langley, America's foremost scientist spectacularly failed in plain view of the public with his demonstrations on the Potomac River.
Langley was the director of the Smithsonian Institution and Langley AFB is named after him.
Also, breaking the sound barrier was considered impossible in the US. Kind of why Chuck Yeager breaking the sound barrier was important. It showed educated people that it was possible without catastrophic failure occurring.
I guess this is where for what I want to do, Europe works for me because what I'm pursuing is a part of their history and something that would help to justify the EU's carbon neutral policy of burning trees. And those 2 things are basically meaningless in the US.
Thanks tmiddle for helping me to understand why Americans find no value in what goals I am pursuing at the moment.
19-03-2020 10:11
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(123)
crop circles are on my mind.

and now this virus????
19-03-2020 19:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:
Tmid,
They use 100 year old philosophies of science and 100 year old techniques of propaganda, neither of which work for me.
I have to say I don't agree with you there keepit. It was never a philosophy of science 100 years ago, or a technique, to refuse to consider the research and information that were available. Even when they didn't have much research, just their direct experience with the world, science has always embraced all the evidence it could muster.

Even a 100 years ago you'd get a good solid demand like:
Into the Night wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
What is the source of your data?

IBdaMann wrote:
My source is terrible. If you don't accept it, I'll understand. I grabbed the first datums I encountered.

Surface Detail wrote:
Just provide a link to the source of your data, please.

You have the data in both Atlantic and Pacific basins. You no longer have an excuse to evade the conversation. Stop calling people names and proceed with your discussion.....You have been EVADING a sensible conversation by ...demanding data to be formatted in a particular way...Start having a discussion about the meaning of the data you have!


Ah the young ITN of 2015, how did he get so lost.

rom his thread, the Data Mine

Science doesn't use supporting evidence.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
19-03-2020 19:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:You cannot inherit specific antibodies genetically (say that match the Spanish flue or anything else) so you're not "immune".
You can inherit antibodies genetically also.
You're correct technically, our DNA contains instructions to build antibodies, but it's a difference without a distinction. On this subject the ability to be what is called "immune" by having specific antibodies for say measles, is not something that is inherited by anyone. While it might be possible that doesn't matter, since it's not happening.

Nope. You CAN inherit immunity, not for measles, but for some (not all) viruses you can. Mantra 16c
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
There are of course generic antibodies to deal with any foreign invader. The specific antibodies are more effective in dealing with a specific antigen, whatever that might be.
Nope. A group immunity is just as effective as a specific one.
No, they are not more effective.
So why give vaccines?

Because you can't inherit immunity for certain viruses, like measles.
tmiddles wrote:
If you are struggling with the spread of a virus that is going to kill people, pointing out that other viruses are dealt with successfully by our immune system in no way protects us from the virus that isn't.

This winter flu season is milder than most. Yes, you can die from a virus even if you have the antibodies for it.
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Vaccines are not science. Their development is based on a theory of science, but the vaccine itself is not science.

Why does it matter what does and does not fit into your personal definition of science?

Not my definition. Mantra 29...35b1.
tmiddles wrote:
Do you like donuts ITN? Me too. Sorry bub, they are not science.

Occasionally. Science is used to create the recipe and the cooking times for donuts.
tmiddles wrote:
How about internet access? I just think it's the bees knees don't you? Sorry, not science.

It is both engineering and science. Information science is a well known branch of science. So is the science behind telecommunications systems.
tmiddles wrote:
So what? Why are you always pointing out what YOU don't think is science?

Inversion fallacy. Mantra 17.
tmiddles wrote:
Wouldn't "Not worthwhile" or "Not authentic" or other "NOT" labels be more useful?

Mantra 16c...16b.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
19-03-2020 19:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7571)
tmiddles wrote:Even when they didn't have much research, just their direct experience with the world, science has always embraced all the evidence it could muster.


1) Science is not people. You continue to insist that some arbitrary congregation determines and *is* science. You keep insisting that science is some sort of religion.

2) Humans embrace "supporting evidence" to support their existing beliefs. Science "embraces" nothing. The scientific method embraces only contradictory evidence in an atempt to show a model FALSE.

You aren't being very "scientific" but are instead being very religious in your approach. You aren't working diligently to show a falsifiable model false (which would be the scientific approach) but rather are trying to somehow establish confirmation of your beliefs (a religious approach).


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-03-2020 08:11
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(123)
ULTRA SWEET Governmental Co-operation will not be sufficient.

some how every time a problem of this nature presents itself, GOVERNMENTS GET TO WORK VIGOROUSLY.

a shepherd knows about sheep. sheep have things. like fleas.
25-03-2020 21:27
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3496)
IBdaMann wrote:...The scientific method embraces only contradictory evidence in an atempt to show a model FALSE.

And I have shown your theories here are false. You are still ducking every one of your latest debunkings:

Misuse of the 1st LTD, Plancks Law/SB Law, and glaring hypocrisy of "Valid Data" exposed:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/venus-is-hotter-than-mercury--d6-e2710-s720.php#post_53762
15 days with no reply

Debating "photons of the lower temperature object are not absorbed by the higher temperature object." and that the a light bulb absorbs the radiance from an oven, IBD claims "go ahead ... I'm ready to debate it.":
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/the-radiative-greenhouse-effect-does-not-exist-d10-e3047-s40.php#post_53357
22 days with no reply

2nd Law and disproving IBD's confusion about Earth being a isolated system:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/2nd-law-d6-e3030-s80.php#post_53063
28 days with no reply

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 25-03-2020 21:27
25-03-2020 22:33
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1325)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:...The scientific method embraces only contradictory evidence in an atempt to show a model FALSE.

And I have shown your theories here are false. You are still ducking every one of your latest debunkings:

Misuse of the 1st LTD, Plancks Law/SB Law, and glaring hypocrisy of "Valid Data" exposed:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/venus-is-hotter-than-mercury--d6-e2710-s720.php#post_53762
15 days with no reply

Debating "photons of the lower temperature object are not absorbed by the higher temperature object." and that the a light bulb absorbs the radiance from an oven, IBD claims "go ahead ... I'm ready to debate it.":
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/the-radiative-greenhouse-effect-does-not-exist-d10-e3047-s40.php#post_53357
22 days with no reply

2nd Law and disproving IBD's confusion about Earth being a isolated system:
https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/2nd-law-d6-e3030-s80.php#post_53063
28 days with no reply

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN

Various mantras... No new argumentation presented.
25-03-2020 23:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13844)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantra 7...20a1...20a2...20b...20m...25c...29...7...20b...20a2...29...20a2...20i...7...29...


No argument presented. RQAA.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
28-03-2020 20:56
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(123)
traditional religion has taken a setback in asia as asians are becoming part of a labour movement and this is more important than other continents bcoz asia relied on monks a lot.

empty asians who are uprooted from their identity in their own country bcoz of local economic boom and miracles without even becoming americans suffer maximum.

pandemics in this meta-condition of tranpose cannot be more complex to handle.


AUGUST COMTE AN EMPLOYED SOCIALIST BEFORE A PANEL OTHERWISE A SIMPLE PLANNER OF GUISES AND POTIONS
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate China:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Perfect Solution To Remove Conflict Problems In The South China East Asia Sea316-09-2020 05:00
Mystery Seeds Sent From China?401-08-2020 17:46
Coronavirus & China024-03-2020 14:37
I dare Greta Thunberg to come to China or India2003-10-2019 18:02
I am in China. China is not corrupt like western countries.2002-06-2019 03:31
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
Appendix A - Tracing China's Climate Policy
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
The Dependent Variable - How Ambitious Is China's Climate Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact