Remember me
▼ Content

carbon database for household goods and services

carbon database for household goods and services21-11-2022 15:05
Morley
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
HI there,

I'm looking for a service with an API that will allow me to do a lookup for the CO2 emissions for everyday consumer goods and services ... happy to pay for this service.

Any ideas on service provider or where I need to look?

Thank you
Catherine
21-11-2022 16:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14410)
Morley wrote:I'm looking for a service with an API that will allow me to do a lookup for the CO2 emissions for everyday consumer goods

Everyday consumer goods have no CO2 emissions.
21-11-2022 16:12
Morley
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Sorry, meant to ask what their carbon footprint was (to manufacture)
21-11-2022 16:35
(14410)
Morley wrote:Sorry, meant to ask what their carbon footprint was (to manufacture)

How do you imagine that it is possible to determine how much of factory's CO2 output is associated with one of the products produced at that factory?

Any given factory will produce many products, the combined CO2 of which might not even be measured, or more likely, not measured accurately.

The bottom line is that if you should find what appears to be a source of information you seek, it will likely provide completely fabricated numbers intended for consumption by gullible people who will believe anything.
21-11-2022 16:43
Morley
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
I guess I had hoped that there were estimates based on the type of product (man made, natural, plastic, metal etc) weight (relating volume of main material etc)possible in product types rather than specific bar codes etc. Ho hum.
21-11-2022 17:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Morley wrote:
HI there,

I'm looking for a service with an API that will allow me to do a lookup for the CO2 emissions for everyday consumer goods and services ... happy to pay for this service.

Any ideas on service provider or where I need to look?

Thank you
Catherine

If such a service did exist with any degree of useful accuracy, I would be first in line to buy it. I always like to support those corporations who stand in solidarity with me and my commitment to greener planet with an abundance of carbon dioxide.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 21-11-2022 17:31
21-11-2022 17:33
Morley
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Tere is a bank card company called Tred (tred.earth) who claim to give a CO2 estimate for all purchases - presumably they get their data from somewhere or are there generic calculations. I just feel there must be a company complaining this data either as generic estimates or more formal calculations. I'm wondering if manufacturers have to complete this information now for all their products?
21-11-2022 17:43
(14410)
GasGuzzler wrote: I always like to support those companies who stand in solidarity with me and my commitment to greener planet with an abundance of carbon dioxide.

You always were a hard-line tyrant, trying to flaunt your GREEN PRIVILEGE and impose GREEN onto everyone else. I oppose your monochromatic oligarchy. We need DIVERSITY of earth tones, with reparations for aqua shades.

You do not own the "sufficient CO2" banner. I am just as much of a proponent for higher atmospheric CO2 content as you, despite my allowing for colors to have equal representation. I don't need to HATE any particular colors.

Hater.
21-11-2022 18:03
(14410)
Morley wrote:Tere is a bank card company called Tred (tred.earth) who claim to give a CO2 estimate for all purchases

TRED is asking you to let them do your thinking for you. They seek to manipulate you.

Once you allow them to control you along these lines, they will control your spending and your purchase decisions through "CO2 footprint" disinformation. When necessary they will "enrage" you against people/companies/organizations they don't like, reducing you to the level of "mindless attack dog." When necessary, they will suck money out of you through hype and fear, manipulating you to spend your money on the causes they desire.

Morley wrote:- presumably they get their data from somewhere

Yes, they pull it all out of one of their nether orifices.

Morley wrote: ... or are there generic calculations.

There are no calculations. All such disinformation will be crafted to achieve whatever manipulative effect they desire.

Morley wrote:I just feel there must be a company complaining this data either as generic estimates or more formal calculations.

What does how you "feel" have to do with anything? The honest data-providing service you seek does not exist. The world is replete with dishonest people who want to manipulate you just as desperately as you want the service. If you are desperate enough for this service that you are willing to allow yourself to be bent over furniture and F*'ED up the A** and totally manipulated forever and ever then yes, I'm sure you will find such a "service" very soon.

Morley wrote: I'm wondering if manufacturers have to complete this information now for all their products?

Nobody does because nobody can. However, if you are desperate enough for the service you seek, you will find someone who will tell you that ALL manufacturers must list this information and that he has it all right there for you.

21-11-2022 18:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: I always like to support those companies who stand in solidarity with me and my commitment to greener planet with an abundance of carbon dioxide.

You always were a hard-line tyrant, trying to flaunt your GREEN PRIVILEGE and impose GREEN onto everyone else. I oppose your monochromatic oligarchy. We need DIVERSITY of earth tones, with reparations for aqua shades.

You do not own the "sufficient CO2" banner. I am just as much of a proponent for higher atmospheric CO2 content as you, despite my allowing for colors to have equal representation. I don't need to HATE any particular colors.

Hater.

Had to take a few moments to collect my emotions after your scathing response.

I will not stand with you and your call for aqua shades reparations as they currently represent 71% of Earths surface. It is time for the minority shades to rise up. We need to hear their call for color equality within the earth tone spectrum. Minority colors are angry. Have you not seen the orange flames burning our cities to the ground?...only to be stopped by the color of water? The rainbow is out of balance and draconian measures must be taken before it's already too late. You sir, are the hater.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
21-11-2022 18:43
(14410)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Hater.

I will not stand with you and your call for aqua shades reparations as they currently represent 71% of Earths surface. It is time for the minority shades to rise up. We need to hear their call for color equality within the earth tone spectrum. Minority colors are angry. Have you not seen the orange flames burning our cities to the ground?...only to be stopped by the color of water? The rainbow is out of balance and draconian measures must be taken before it's already too late. You sir, are the hater.

The difference is that when I rage, it's a "mostly peaceful" idea that is inclusive of all flaming hues. You, however, are a treasonous terrorist who riots under the banner of climate denial.

All people who advocate for GREEN have disproportionally benefitted from the systemic RACISM against the aqua shades and should be the first to make financial amends through government fines and GREEN PRIVILEGE taxation. Meanwhile, those who push for chromatic DIVERSITY have suffered enough and should be provided a living wage. We can achieve fairness if we simply redistribute the wealth, from the color-pushers who have the wealth to the DIVERSITY-seekers who do not.

Do you support this, or do you want to destroy the earth's climate just because you want everyone who doesn't look like you to die in the gutter?
21-11-2022 19:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Hater.

The difference is that when I rage, it's a "mostly peaceful" idea that is inclusive of all flaming hues. You, however, are a treasonous terrorist who riots under the banner of climate denial.

All people who advocate for GREEN have disproportionally benefitted from the systemic RACISM against the aqua shades and should be the first to make financial amends through government fines and GREEN PRIVILEGE taxation. Meanwhile, those who push for chromatic DIVERSITY have suffered enough and should be provided a living wage. We can achieve fairness if we simply redistribute the wealth, from the color-pushers who have the wealth to the DIVERSITY-seekers who do not.

Do you support this, or do you want to destroy the earth's climate just because you want everyone who doesn't look like you to die in the gutter?

You do not own the diversity banner.

I can read between the lines. It is YOU inciting violence. It is YOU making the call for a spectrum insurrection. All rainbows matter, dude

21-11-2022 19:33
(14410)
GasGuzzler wrote: All rainbows matter, dude

Wow! I mean wow! You don't even try to hide your RACISM. Next you'll be saying that the earth is flat and that the Holocaust never happened. Intolerant people like you should be immediately thrown into prison for life.
21-11-2022 20:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Morley wrote:
Tere is a bank card company called Tred (tred.earth) who claim to give a CO2 estimate for all purchases - presumably they get their data from somewhere or are there generic calculations. I just feel there must be a company complaining this data either as generic estimates or more formal calculations. I'm wondering if manufacturers have to complete this information now for all their products?

Oh you ARE a gullible one.

First, it is not possible to measure the global atmospheric CO2 concentration. There are not enough sensors. The one in Hawaii (which is located on top of an active volcano that emits CO2), isn't going to cut it.

Second, there are NO calculations.

Third, there are no 'estimates'. Any such 'estimate' is simply making up a number. That's called a random number, dude. Random numbers are not data.

A last, you should realize the no gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. It is not possible to create energy out of nothing, or to reduce entropy in any way.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-11-2022 21:36
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:

Wow! I mean wow! You don't even try to hide your RACISM. Next you'll be saying that the earth is flat and that the Holocaust never happened. Intolerant people like you should be immediately thrown into prison for life.

Wow! I mean wow. You don't even try to hide your stupidity. Why should I waste my time trying to argue with an imbecile?! You can't argue anything I've said anyway because I haven't said anything. I only paste what has been proven by being published on the internet.

People like you get no cash bail. Hater.

21-11-2022 22:03
(14410)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Wow! I mean wow. You don't even try to hide your stupidity. Why should I waste my time trying to argue with an imbecile?! You can't argue anything I've said anyway because I haven't said anything. I only paste what has been proven by being published on the internet.

... says the chromophobe schizzo who denies systemic microclimatism. I don't have to paint my moraines GREEN just to get them approved. That's why I'm building a trellis and you just wank. CIAO.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
21-11-2022 23:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

... says the chromophobe schizzo who denies systemic microclimatism. I don't have to paint my moraines GREEN just to get them approved. That's why I'm building a trellis and you just wank. CIAO.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

....says the spectraphobe schizzo who denies the rainbow AND macroclimatosis.

Look, I don't have all day to spend in the weeds with you. I need to work because I didn't exactly buy some Apple shares allowing me to ride my bicycle and go moraining all F-n day. Now leave me alone while I perform syphilis experiments for Bill Clinton.

22-11-2022 01:22
(14410)
GasGuzzler wrote:Look, I don't have all day to spend in the weeds with you.

Says the CDC groupie who kills 44 Vietnams every day. Yawn.

You wouldn't recognize an actual moraine if an ice age travelled through time and offered to give you one. You are actually so stupid that you want to argue the math. Well, OK then:

44,000 / 500 - (12 * 4) = 40

LOL You have to deny that because you weren't there personally witness the work being shown.

I'm going to ride my bike over a tomato trellis knowing that you don't have any, you commie slave boy. CIAO.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

22-11-2022 04:36
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Look, I don't have all day to spend in the weeds with you.

Says the CDC groupie who kills 44 Vietnams every day. Yawn.

...says the science groupie who doesn't even know what climate science is.

IBdaMann wrote:
You wouldn't recognize an actual moraine if an ice age travelled through time and offered to give you one.

Moraines don't exist in the wild, dumbass. They are locked in an impenetrable vault. Escape velocity is 1 million times the speed of light. Only Google can set them free.

IBdaMann wrote:
You are actually so stupid that you want to argue the math. Well, OK then:

44,000 / 500 - (12 * 4) = 40

You're just stupid enough to think your mathematics acrobatics will earn you an interview with the FBI. LOL yawn.

IBdaMann wrote:
LOL You have to deny that because you weren't there personally witness the work being shown.

Work is for losers anyway.

IBdaMann wrote:
I'm going to ride my bike over a tomato trellis knowing that you don't have any, you commie slave boy. CIAO.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Go right ahead. Watch out for moraines, especially the green ones. They're a real bitch.

Attached image:

Join the debate carbon database for household goods and services:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Terrestrial Agroecosystems83525-04-2024 09:20
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
Uses for solid carbon3006-07-2023 23:51
Maximizing Carbon Sequestration in Wetlands9623-06-2023 14:49
Biden wants to force 'carbon capture'821-06-2023 12:55
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact