Remember me
▼ Content

Canadian Freedom Convoy

Page 1 of 212>
Canadian Freedom Convoy01-02-2022 05:29
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Legions of Transports have descended upon Ottawa and gridlocked the nation's capital.

The event's organizer boasted they can afford enough gas to keep the trucks there until summer. He said if Trudeau wants to eat he'll grant the request of the protestors.

End vaccine and mask mandates is their only demand.

3 days into the protest, Trudeau shows no sign of giving in to the protestors.

https://youtu.be/Pkv-UGEUJVo

28-05-2022 21:32
James_
★★★★★
(2232)
And I've read where a lot of people were against the polio vaccine until Elvis Presley himself got vaccinated. It hasn't been shown where the vaccines are unsafe while it has been shown that they help. Just not sure why it's such an issue.
It's almost like vaccines that people get that prevent so many diseases should be boycotted against.
29-05-2022 02:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
And I've read where a lot of people were against the polio vaccine until Elvis Presley himself got vaccinated. It hasn't been shown where the vaccines are unsafe while it has been shown that they help. Just not sure why it's such an issue.
It's almost like vaccines that people get that prevent so many diseases should be boycotted against.

There is a vaccine caused hepatitis epidemic killing American kids now, at least that is what they are saying but over 100 kids have mystery liver failure now and the proof that it is covid vaccine caused is that no one in the media will mention it.

https://abc11.com/children-hepatitis-liver-disease-kids-outbreak/11885845/

Researchers theorize hepatitis outbreak in kids could have possible link to stomach bug, COVID
Investigators in the U.S. and abroad are exploring a number of theories that might explain the mystery.

HEPATITIS
Researchers theorize hepatitis outbreak in kids could have possible link to stomach bug, COVID
Investigators in the U.S. and abroad are exploring a number of theories that might explain the mystery.
By MIKE STOBBE AP Medical Writer
Monday, May 23, 2022 4:20PM

EMBED <>MORE VIDEOS
The CDC urged parents to look for signs of a rare hepatitis outbreak in children in a new alert. Here's what you should know.

NEW YORK -- Health officials remain perplexed by mysterious cases of severe liver damage in hundreds of young children around the world.

The best available evidence points to a fairly common stomach bug that isn't known to cause liver problems in otherwise healthy kids. That virus was detected in the blood of stricken children but - oddly - it has not been found in their diseased livers.
Advertisement

"There's a lot of things that don't make sense," said Eric Kremer, a virus researcher at the Institute of Molecular Genetics of Montpellier, in France.

As health officials in more than a dozen countries look into the mystery, they are asking:

- Has there been some surge in the stomach bug - called adenovirus 41 - that is causing more cases of a previously undetected problem?

- Are children more susceptible due to pandemic-related lockdowns that sheltered them from the viruses kids usually experience?

- Is there some mutated version of the adenovirus causing this? Or some other not-yet-identified germ, drug or toxin?

- Is it some kind of haywire immune system reaction set off by a past COVID-19 infection and a later invasion by some other virus?

Yawn, when millions die I will donate the rope to hang Fauci
29-05-2022 03:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14397)
Swan wrote:There is a vaccine caused hepatitis epidemic killing American kids now,

Epidemics affect tens of thousands, not merely one hundred. That small figure makes it an extremely rare occurrence.

Swan wrote: over 100 kids have mystery liver failure now and the proof that it is covid vaccine caused is that no one in the media will mention it.

1) The media not talking about something could be evidence of something, but it does not show any sort of medical causation.
2) The media is not talking about it because it is an extremely rare occurrence about which they are probably not even aware.
3) The likely conspiracy here is that those specific one hundred kids probably share something in common and nobody is mentioning it in order to blame COVID instead of the obvious common cause.
29-05-2022 05:07
(1643)
Looks like the protein sub unit vaccines for hepatitis aren't totally harmless after all.

My pro life stance is 1 death is 1 too many for vaccines.

29-05-2022 13:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:There is a vaccine caused hepatitis epidemic killing American kids now,

Epidemics affect tens of thousands, not merely one hundred. That small figure makes it an extremely rare occurrence.

Swan wrote: over 100 kids have mystery liver failure now and the proof that it is covid vaccine caused is that no one in the media will mention it.

1) The media not talking about something could be evidence of something, but it does not show any sort of medical causation.
2) The media is not talking about it because it is an extremely rare occurrence about which they are probably not even aware.
3) The likely conspiracy here is that those specific one hundred kids probably share something in common and nobody is mentioning it in order to blame COVID instead of the obvious common cause.

6 kids are dead and 200 or more have total liver failure and need transplants. Since there is no connection to these kids locally there is another link which is the vaccine. Nevertheless you are free to continue being a government zombie spouting the government line no matter what. Now tell us more about why the covid vaccine is causing liver failure as adults fully predicted 2 years ago
29-05-2022 17:37
(1643)
"because most of the children are too young to be vaccinated against Covid-19, they say the Covid vaccines are not playing any role."

Don't all kids get the hepatitis vaccine?

"The HepA vaccine is recommended for children 12–23 months old, followed by a second dose at least 6 months later.

HepA can be given as early as 6 months of age if a baby will travel to a place where hepatitis A is common. The baby will still need routine vaccination after their first birthday. It's also recommended for older kids (2–18 years old) who haven't already gotten it."

Looks like we have a culprit!

And no. Baby's don't need hepatitis vaccines.

29-05-2022 19:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Spongy Iris wrote:
"because most of the children are too young to be vaccinated against Covid-19, they say the Covid vaccines are not playing any role."

Don't all kids get the hepatitis vaccine?

"The HepA vaccine is recommended for children 12–23 months old, followed by a second dose at least 6 months later.

HepA can be given as early as 6 months of age if a baby will travel to a place where hepatitis A is common. The baby will still need routine vaccination after their first birthday. It's also recommended for older kids (2–18 years old) who haven't already gotten it."

Looks like we have a culprit!

And no. Baby's don't need hepatitis vaccines.

LOL what do you really expect them to say and do, admit that the vaccines have killed more than they have saved.

The fact is that there is a hepatitis epidemic that is not following epidemic rules because the spread is by vaccine
29-05-2022 19:30
(1643)
Swan wrote:

LOL what do you really expect them to say and do, admit that the vaccines have killed more than they have saved.

Yes that is what I expect. Why doesn't anybody else expect this? I guess they'd rather people die than admit they have been foolish.

29-05-2022 19:57
(1643)
One way the covid shot helped me is it forced me to realize how sick I was.

So it is working that a negative minus another negative is becoming positive.

But this won't work unless people are willing to admit they have been fooled.

Fat chance of that, right?

29-05-2022 23:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Looks like the protein sub unit vaccines for hepatitis aren't totally harmless after all.

My pro life stance is 1 death is 1 too many for vaccines.

Then you automatically condemn pretty every vaccine.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-05-2022 00:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Yes that is what I expect. Why doesn't anybody else expect this? I guess they'd rather people die than admit they have been foolish.

Then you also believe in the tooth fairy, the fact is that the government is never honest with the people, if you believe that they are you need to stop drooling on your shirt.

But you do everything that they tell you and be a good dog
30-05-2022 02:59
(1643)
I don't need vaccines, nor government. I can heal and think without their help. Their help is always abuse, and never positive.

31-05-2022 13:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Spongy Iris wrote:
I don't need vaccines, nor government. I can heal and think without their help. Their help is always abuse, and never positive.

How would you defend yourself without government?
31-05-2022 13:18
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Government is what I need to defend myself from.

31-05-2022 14:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

True until the Russians or chinks show up at your door
31-05-2022 14:27
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Your xenophobic mind control won't work on me.

31-05-2022 18:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Explain that to the Russians and chinks that show up at your door with a free pass to a reeducation camp that is unless they choose to blow off your head.

LOL
31-05-2022 19:30
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Explain that to the Russians and chinks that show up at your door with a free pass to a reeducation camp that is unless they choose to blow off your head.

LOL

What is the justification for Russia and/or China to invade USA?

Edited on 31-05-2022 19:31
31-05-2022 20:35
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

LOL

They are both already here, people like you let them in.

40 percent of baby formula comes from china, they are starving American kids as we speak, they used covid to shut down every factory in china that supplied needed American goods so that our economy would suffer. This is all past tense and you have no clue because the media will not report this. Shit all antibiotics are made in china, they cut off the flow then send in a germ...............were all dead and all they have to do is watch. No wait they already did that too

Next
Edited on 31-05-2022 21:03
31-05-2022 21:03
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

The same way I would defend myself with government.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-05-2022 21:12
(1643)
Swan wrote:

40 percent of baby formula comes from china, they are starving American kids as we speak, they used covid to shut down every factory in china that supplied needed American goods so that our economy would suffer. This is all past tense and you have no clue because the media will not report this. Shit all antibiotics are made in china, they cut off the flow then send in a germ...............were all dead and all they have to do is watch

The responsibility for the baby formula shortage falls on Abbott Pharmaceutical's unsanitary practices at their plant in Michigan, which lead to bacteria outbreaks.

There are only a few suppliers of baby formula, so a problem with 1 supplier has a big effect. Breast milk is healthier.

The shortages I briefly saw of other stuff, like toilet paper, resulting from covid, were not due to supply side shortages, but were due to buyers hoarding more supplies than they needed.

Please provide any evidence for you implying China is attacking USA using biological weapons. I will be very surprised if you can. Probably, you will continue to babble on using your xenophobic mind control techniques.

Run a clean ship and you won't have problems with germs.

Sadly it seems your mind control techniques can captivate a lot of sick fuks.

Edited on 31-05-2022 21:17
31-05-2022 21:16
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

LOL

40 percent of baby formula comes from china, they are starving American kids as we speak, they used covid to shut down every factory in china that supplied needed American goods so that our economy would suffer. This is all past tense and you have no clue because the media will not report this. Shit all antibiotics are made in china, they cut off the flow then send in a germ...............were all dead and all they have to do is watch. No wait they already did that too

Next

Baby food does not come from China. There is a shortage because a large domestic plant was closed by the government.

The Parrot Killer

31-05-2022 21:26
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

Baby food does not come from China. There is a shortage because a large domestic plant was closed by the government.

The FDA found five different strains of Cronobacter at Abbott's plant in Sturgis, MI.

Edited on 31-05-2022 21:28
31-05-2022 22:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Then you have all the necessary missiles to launch at the enemy. They are stored in your mom's basement where you live
31-05-2022 22:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

The FDA found five different strains of Cronobacter at Abbott's plant in Sturgis, MI.

Same strains at every factory, you boil the product and it dies.
31-05-2022 22:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

LOL

Next

Wrong again

Does China make baby formula?
In 2018, Chinese producers accounted for 44 per cent of the domestic infant milk formula market, according to US market research firm Nielsen.

The FDA shut down the American plant so that they could blame them and not blame china who owns Biden
01-06-2022 00:50
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Bubs Australia is sending all its stock to USA
01-06-2022 01:13
(1643)
Swan wrote:

Wrong again

In 2018, Chinese producers accounted for 44 per cent of the domestic infant milk formula market, according to US market research firm Nielsen.

The FDA shut down the American plant so that they could blame them and not blame china who owns Biden

Swan, you do realize you're quoting the South China Morning Post, referring to the Chinese domestic market for infant milk formula, not the USA domestic market, right?

https://amp.scmp.com/business/companies/article/3051808/foreign-brands-still-dominate-parents-do-not-trust-chinas-home

Four manufacturers — Abbott, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Nestle USA and Perrigo — control 90% of the domestic infant formula market in the U.S. Abbott had a 40% market share in the U.S. before the recall, and its Michigan facility made up 40% of the company's U.S. formula production.

Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Robert Califf described bacteria growing from multiple sites in the facility, cracks in key equipment, leaks from the roof, standing water and a previous citation for inadequate handwashing.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/25/watch-live-house-grills-fda-commissioner-abbott-executive-on-baby-formula-shortage.html

Edited on 01-06-2022 01:15
01-06-2022 02:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Wrong again

Swan, you do realize you're quoting the South China Morning Post, referring to the Chinese domestic market for infant milk formula, not the USA domestic market, right?

https://amp.scmp.com/business/companies/article/3051808/foreign-brands-still-dominate-parents-do-not-trust-chinas-home

Four manufacturers — Abbott, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Nestle USA and Perrigo — control 90% of the domestic infant formula market in the U.S. Abbott had a 40% market share in the U.S. before the recall, and its Michigan facility made up 40% of the company's U.S. formula production.

Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Robert Califf described bacteria growing from multiple sites in the facility, cracks in key equipment, leaks from the roof, standing water and a previous citation for inadequate handwashing.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/25/watch-live-house-grills-fda-commissioner-abbott-executive-on-baby-formula-shortage.html

LOL so you really believe that the problem was caused by the FDA closing an American plant? Why would the FDA do that? Answer to hide the china connection. Funny how you claim to hate the government yet back their every comical story 100 percent of the time. Real patriots know that the government lies to the people continuously.
Edited on 01-06-2022 02:50
01-06-2022 05:23
(1643)
Swan wrote:

LOL so you really believe that the problem was caused by the FDA closing an American plant? Why would the FDA do that? Answer to hide the china connection. Funny how you claim to hate the government yet back their every comical story 100 percent of the time. Real patriots know that the government lies to the people continuously.

Swan you are the one who recently posted reports about China's domestic infant formula sales, when we are discussing USA sales, and mislead readers to believe that that report was China's USA sales. It is clearly you who is lying. And then you expect me to believe your crap about a China connection?

It appears much more likely that Abbott Pharmaceuticals runs a sh!tty bacteria infested operation, in a low margin industry, and they just got governed for it, after babies died of a similar bacterial infection as the bacteria found in their facility.

01-06-2022 13:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Swan you are the one who recently posted reports about China's domestic infant formula sales, when we are discussing USA sales, and mislead readers to believe that that report was China's USA sales. It is clearly you who is lying. And then you expect me to believe your crap about a China connection?

It appears much more likely that Abbott Pharmaceuticals runs a sh!tty bacteria infested operation, in a low margin industry, and they just got governed for it, after babies died of a similar bacterial infection as the bacteria found in their facility.

LOL so in your opinion the FDA is the cause of starving American kids. So do you need rope to hang the FDA officials who did this? See kid you are the one in a hole for defending the commies in biden's government
Edited on 01-06-2022 13:40
01-06-2022 21:29
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL so in your opinion the FDA is the cause of starving American kids. So do you need rope to hang the FDA officials who did this? See kid you are the one in a hole for defending the commies in biden's government

You are hallucinating. He is not defending Biden's government.

The Parrot Killer

02-06-2022 00:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Sure he is and when I pointed it out he vanished as quick as he arrived
02-06-2022 06:49
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The Parrot Killer

02-06-2022 16:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

He was certainly defending biden, all communist defend biden.

CIAO

PS. If he didn't run away he could answer for himself
02-06-2022 19:38
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

He was certainly defending biden, all communist defend biden.

CIAO

PS. If he didn't run away he could answer for himself

He is not a communist. You are hallucinating.

The Parrot Killer

02-06-2022 19:40
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Then you have all the necessary missiles to launch at the enemy. They are stored in your mom's basement where you live

I don't live with my mom. Otherwise correct.

The Parrot Killer

02-06-2022 19:41
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

LOL

Next

Wrong again

Baby food is not imported from China.

The Parrot Killer

02-06-2022 19:45
(21592)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Wrong again

LOL so you really believe that the problem was caused by the FDA closing an American plant? Why would the FDA do that?

RQAA. Stop asking the same question mindlessly. It's already been answered.
Swan wrote:
Answer to hide the china connection.
There is no China connection.
Swan wrote:
Funny how you claim to hate the government yet back their every comical story 100 percent of the time. Real patriots know that the government lies to the people continuously.

No, it doesn't. Governments don't lie or tell the truth. The simply are. Some people in government lie continuously. Others don't. Bigotry.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Canadian Freedom Convoy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Canadian Freedom Convoy8807-03-2022 23:48
Canadian children school adults about climate crisis317-03-2019 21:20
Canadian kids join in as global climate protests rock the planet016-03-2019 13:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact