Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL so you really believe that the problem was caused by the FDA closing an American plant? Why would the FDA do that? Answer to hide the china connection. Funny how you claim to hate the government yet back their every comical story 100 percent of the time. Real patriots know that the government lies to the people continuously.

Swan you are the one who recently posted reports about China's domestic infant formula sales, when we are discussing USA sales, and mislead readers to believe that that report was China's USA sales. It is clearly you who is lying. And then you expect me to believe your crap about a China connection?

It appears much more likely that Abbott Pharmaceuticals runs a sh!tty bacteria infested operation, in a low margin industry, and they just got governed for it, after babies died of a similar bacterial infection as the bacteria found in their facility.

LOL so in your opinion the FDA is the cause of starving American kids. So do you need rope to hang the FDA officials who did this? See kid you are the one in a hole for defending the commies in biden's government

You are hallucinating. He is not defending Biden's government.

Sure he is and when I pointed it out he vanished as quick as he arrived

He was certainly defending biden, all communist defend biden.

CIAO

PS. If he didn't run away he could answer for himself

He is not a communist. You are hallucinating.

The communist ran away and is now in hiding because I called him out for what he was and is.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
06-06-2022 04:02
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
Swan wrote:

The communist ran away and is now in hiding because I called him out for what he was and is.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have never voted for any member of government, and I do not plan to ever do so in the future.

It should probably be noted, though I don't have any problem with the FDA getting on their high horse to slap Abbott on the wrist for running a bacteria infested operation, it is quite hypocritical, they will not also shut down vaccine manufacturers, whose products have killed people, and will continue to kill people, so long as people continue to vaccinate themselves.

06-06-2022 17:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

LOL so you really believe that the problem was caused by the FDA closing an American plant? Why would the FDA do that? Answer to hide the china connection. Funny how you claim to hate the government yet back their every comical story 100 percent of the time. Real patriots know that the government lies to the people continuously.

Swan you are the one who recently posted reports about China's domestic infant formula sales, when we are discussing USA sales, and mislead readers to believe that that report was China's USA sales. It is clearly you who is lying. And then you expect me to believe your crap about a China connection?

It appears much more likely that Abbott Pharmaceuticals runs a sh!tty bacteria infested operation, in a low margin industry, and they just got governed for it, after babies died of a similar bacterial infection as the bacteria found in their facility.

LOL so in your opinion the FDA is the cause of starving American kids. So do you need rope to hang the FDA officials who did this? See kid you are the one in a hole for defending the commies in biden's government

Sure he is and when I pointed it out he vanished as quick as he arrived

He was certainly defending biden, all communist defend biden.

CIAO

PS. If he didn't run away he could answer for himself

He is not a communist. You are hallucinating.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Assumption of victory fallacy. Hallucinations.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-06-2022 17:29
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have never voted for any member of government, and I do not plan to ever do so in the future.

Your choice, but don't whine about anyone in government.
Spongy Iris wrote:
It should probably be noted, though I don't have any problem with the FDA getting on their high horse to slap Abbott on the wrist for running a bacteria infested operation, it is quite hypocritical, they will not also shut down vaccine manufacturers, whose products have killed people, and will continue to kill people, so long as people continue to vaccinate themselves.

So you are whining about people in government following the people you don't vote for. Gotit.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-06-2022 23:27
(1639)
Into the Night wrote:

So you are whining about people in government following the people you don't vote for. Gotit.

I don't follow what you're saying...

I said it is hypocritical to shut down Abbott baby formula, but not shut down vaccine manufacturers. This has nothing to do with whether or not I vote for politicians.

07-06-2022 03:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I said it is hypocritical to shut down Abbott baby formula, but not shut down vaccine manufacturers. This has nothing to do with whether or not I vote for politicians.

The point that you are missing is that you are complaining about government hypocrisy when you have forfeited all right to (validly) complain about the government.

If you didn't vote for someone/something better, you have no right to complain about the bad that you willingly, albeit passively, embraced.

07-06-2022 05:17
(1639)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

The point that you are missing is that you are complaining about government hypocrisy when you have forfeited all right to (validly) complain about the government.

If you didn't vote for someone/something better, you have no right to complain about the bad that you willingly, albeit passively, embraced.

Wow thanks for the advice! Is that all I have to do to get government to shut down vaccine manufacturers because they have killed people? Vote!?? Who knew?

07-06-2022 07:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:The point that you are missing is that you are complaining about government hypocrisy when you have forfeited all right to (validly) complain about the government.

Wow thanks for the advice! Is that all I have to do to get government to shut down vaccine manufacturers because they have killed people? Vote!?? Who knew?

Like I said, it's the point you are missing, i.e. the one you can't quite grasp. I'll try to think of another way to explain it to you.

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Canadian Freedom Convoy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Canadian Freedom Convoy8807-03-2022 23:48
Canadian children school adults about climate crisis317-03-2019 21:20
Canadian kids join in as global climate protests rock the planet016-03-2019 13:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact