Remember me
▼ Content

Canadian Freedom Convoy

Page 1 of 3123>
Canadian Freedom Convoy01-02-2022 05:29
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Legions of Transports have descended upon Ottawa and gridlocked the nation's capital.

The event's organizer boasted they can afford enough gas to keep the trucks there until summer. He said if Trudeau wants to eat he'll grant the request of the protestors.

End vaccine and mask mandates is their only demand.

3 days into the protest, Trudeau shows no sign of giving in to the protestors.

https://youtu.be/Pkv-UGEUJVo

01-02-2022 05:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Trudeau is a tyrannical leftist. He cares nothing for the people of Canada. He cares only about power.

He'll go eat in Quebec.
01-02-2022 17:29
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
A number of border crossings between the States and Canada have been blockaded as well (on both sides, by both Statesmen and Canadians).

These convoy displays are now popping up all over the world. There's one currently being organized in the SOTC that plans to drive all the way to the SODC.

IOW, the "common folk" all across the world are VERY pissed off right now.
01-02-2022 17:59
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:
A number of border crossings between the States and Canada have been blockaded as well (on both sides, by both Statesmen and Canadians).

These convoy displays are now popping up all over the world. There's one currently being organized in the SOTC that plans to drive all the way to the SODC.

Governments do not care about the people they govern. Governments only care about power. This is why all governments RUSHED to clamp down on COVID lockdowns and mask policies and shutting down businesses (sources of power for the people), curtailing freedoms (personal power of the people), and never budging towards letting up.

This whole COVID mess should have ended completely in February 2020. Yes, yes, it never should have started in the first place but my point is that if a government is going to declare a particular flu season to be "of concern" then the "concern" should end when that flu season ends.

It's why no tax ever goes away.
01-02-2022 19:13
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Governments do not care about the people they govern. Governments only care about power. This is why all governments RUSHED to clamp down on COVID lockdowns and mask policies and shutting down businesses (sources of power for the people), curtailing freedoms (personal power of the people), and never budging towards letting up.

This whole COVID mess should have ended completely in February 2020. Yes, yes, it never should have started in the first place but my point is that if a government is going to declare a particular flu season to be "of concern" then the "concern" should end when that flu season ends.

Well said.
02-02-2022 04:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

I do think there is more going on, than just a cold virus. We knew from when it was just an epidemic in Wuhan, and a little concerned it wasn't contained, that at worst, it would be just another flu virus. Most healthy people, only experiencing a mild cold. It was mostly the elderly, and those already in poor health, getting the severe symptoms. The vaccines are being given out 'free' all over the world, which we know, most countries can't afford to do that. It's not just the drug price, but there is a cost in getting it into peoples arms. Somebody is subsidizing the vaccines. I'm pretty sure the mRNA vaccines are intended to be a broad-spectrum vaccine. Not just Covid. It's an experiment, which requires as much control as possible, to track the results. I'm not entirely sure there is a Covid-19, or if every cold and flu virus, is considered covid. Regardless, the response to a cold virus, is puzzling. I could understand being overly cautious the first few weeks, when it hit America. China is known to be candid, or entirely truthful.

When Delta hit, and there were breakthrough cases, should have signal a need for a new version of vaccines. They just suggested getting another dose of the same, failing vaccine. Omicron, undeniably evasive. No basement-dwelling, masking crap, just another dose, of the failed vaccine. Had this been a serious health crisis, we should have been back to shutdown, and full restrictions, until a new vaccine was ready. Pretty sure the experiment phase is over, and a failure. It's up to the politicians to end the pandemic gracefully, until the next time they want to try this foolishness. And, well, try to avoid admitting they used the public as lab-rats, ruined lives and business, messed up the minds, and development of a generation of kids... They'll delay the end of the pandemic, for some political advantage, or maybe hope some other crisis will popup to take it's place. America, it'll be the midterm elections this year. Democrats in charge, for the moment, but need a miracle to pull off another Biden-style victory. America is tired of the pandemic, and democrap.

Most countries will claim that Omicron brought on herd immunity, and those still at high-risk, should continue getting vaccinated. Which should have been the only response needed from the start. The elderly and high-risk, being cautious about exposure, like they do every cold and flu season...
02-02-2022 04:34
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

I do think there is more going on, than just a cold virus. We knew from when it was just an epidemic in Wuhan, and a little concerned it wasn't contained, that at worst, it would be just another flu virus. Most healthy people, only experiencing a mild cold. It was mostly the elderly, and those already in poor health, getting the severe symptoms. The vaccines are being given out 'free' all over the world, which we know, most countries can't afford to do that. It's not just the drug price, but there is a cost in getting it into peoples arms. Somebody is subsidizing the vaccines. I'm pretty sure the mRNA vaccines are intended to be a broad-spectrum vaccine. Not just Covid. It's an experiment, which requires as much control as possible, to track the results. I'm not entirely sure there is a Covid-19, or if every cold and flu virus, is considered covid. Regardless, the response to a cold virus, is puzzling. I could understand being overly cautious the first few weeks, when it hit America. China is known to be candid, or entirely truthful.

When Delta hit, and there were breakthrough cases, should have signal a need for a new version of vaccines. They just suggested getting another dose of the same, failing vaccine. Omicron, undeniably evasive. No basement-dwelling, masking crap, just another dose, of the failed vaccine. Had this been a serious health crisis, we should have been back to shutdown, and full restrictions, until a new vaccine was ready. Pretty sure the experiment phase is over, and a failure. It's up to the politicians to end the pandemic gracefully, until the next time they want to try this foolishness. And, well, try to avoid admitting they used the public as lab-rats, ruined lives and business, messed up the minds, and development of a generation of kids... They'll delay the end of the pandemic, for some political advantage, or maybe hope some other crisis will popup to take it's place. America, it'll be the midterm elections this year. Democrats in charge, for the moment, but need a miracle to pull off another Biden-style victory. America is tired of the pandemic, and democrap.

Most countries will claim that Omicron brought on herd immunity, and those still at high-risk, should continue getting vaccinated. Which should have been the only response needed from the start. The elderly and high-risk, being cautious about exposure, like they do every cold and flu season...

There is no 'Delta' or 'Omicron' variant of covid19. You cannot have a variant of a variant.
It's all just democrap.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-02-2022 08:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

There is no 'Delta' or 'Omicron' variant of covid19. You cannot have a variant of a variant.
It's all just democrap.

I got the semantics two years ago... These are all separate strains. I also accept that they were decedents of the Covid-19 strain... Which, is how 'variants' is being used in this case. English is such a complicated language, for some. We should make a law, that words can only mean one thing, and used just one, narrowly precise way, yo avoid any debate...
02-02-2022 12:01
Nobi
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
I believe the whole thing started because people shared fake videos on social media that ended up being viral. I remember watching videos on twitter where Chinese people had seizures in the hospital and people just dropped on the streets. Of course, that could be from different place or different time. Because of these viral videos, people started to panic. Media and governments saw this opportunity and made the whole thing real.

How influential social media can be nowadays scares me.
Edited on 02-02-2022 12:02
02-02-2022 18:03
(14389)
Nobi wrote:I believe the whole thing started because people shared fake videos on social media that ended up being viral.

Why do you believe this?

Nobi wrote: I remember watching videos on twitter where Chinese people had seizures in the hospital and people just dropped on the streets. Of course, that could be from different place or different time. Because of these viral videos, people started to panic.

Because you are intelligent and instantly recognize fake videos whereas truckers and other people in general are essentially too stupid to figure any of that out.

Thank you for letting us know. I'll call off the truckers.
02-02-2022 21:37
(3314)
I want to make a quick point about just how mentally unhinged Justine Turdeau is (and this seems to be a major problem among many people who are liberals)...

The following is, word for word, a real tweet that he sent out:

Today in the House, Members of Parliament unanimously condemned the antisemitism, Islamophobia, anti-Black racism, homophobia, and transphobia that we've seen on display in Ottawa over the past number of days. Together, let's keep working to make Canada more inclusive.

WTF is he even babbling on about?? What a mentally unhinged moron! He should crawl back into his safe space and put on some more blackface... He deserves to be mocked and ridiculed relentlessly for this, IBdaMann style.

This tweet also shows just how out of touch he is. Here he is talking about being inclusive, right after he just got done calling out the "small fringe minority" and their views as "unacceptable". Not very inclusive, eh Justine??

I also love how the government there is whining about the border blockades "restricting free movement", all the while they restricted the free movement of their citizens by locking them down in their own homes (and all the other stupid COVID tyranny rules they imposed). Do these people genuinely not know these things, or are they just pretending to not know these things??

It's way past time that us Statesmen break the cycle of abuse and get out of the abusive relationship that we are in with our own governments.

The Canadians are already having some effect on their own governments as they are beginning to back off from mandates and have ousted O'Fool from Conservative leadership.
Edited on 02-02-2022 21:47
02-02-2022 22:52
(1643)
Cool drone footage from yesterday 2/1.

https://youtu.be/lr9_wz2lFQE

02-02-2022 23:15
(21588)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

It's all just democrap.

I got the semantics two years ago... These are all separate strains. I also accept that they were decedents of the Covid-19 strain... Which, is how 'variants' is being used in this case.

No. Anything different than covid19 is NOT covid19. It has NO relation to it, even a cell infected with covid19 created the mutation. It is a completely different virus.
HarveyH55 wrote:
English is such a complicated language, for some.

Not semantics. Can't use that to bail out.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-02-2022 23:21
(1643)
That there is no variant of COVID 19 is a great point.

So now we know, when there are more cases of COVID 19 after the vaccine, compared to before the vaccine, we can't blame that on a different variant.

03-02-2022 03:09
(21588)
Spongy Iris wrote:
That there is no variant of COVID 19 is a great point.

So now we know, when there are more cases of COVID 19 after the vaccine, compared to before the vaccine, we can't blame that on a different variant.

How do you know there are more cases after a vaccination?

The Parrot Killer

03-02-2022 03:22
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:

A better word smithing...

There is no COVID 19 variant.

So now we know, when there is more COVID 19 disease after the vaccine, compared to before the vaccine, we can't blame that on a different variant.

03-02-2022 07:44
(21588)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

So now we know, when there is more COVID 19 disease after the vaccine, compared to before the vaccine, we can't blame that on a different variant.

No, you can't.

The Parrot Killer

03-02-2022 09:09
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, you can't.

It should be entertaining to see how you debate the answer...

People feel sick. They get tested. The tests show positive. The positive test results are counted. The counts show the history of cases since Feb. 2020.

This indicates the amount of COVID 19 disease before and after vaccination.

03-02-2022 09:14
Nobi
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
IBdaMann wrote:
Nobi wrote:I believe the whole thing started because people shared fake videos on social media that ended up being viral.

Why do you believe this?

I fell victim to these videos too. I was scared at first because i thought you'll just drop dead if you catch the virus (from what i see from these videos).

These videos went viral somewhere around late 2019 and people blamed Chinese people for eating bats. There was also a video of chinese people eating bat soup that was also shared around on social media.

After the mass panic caused by these videos, there were surges of reaction videos from people all over the world that shared their concern and wanted their governments to stop Chinese people from entering their countries (stop tourism, bussiness and whatnot).

And some of the reaction videos were even very hateful towards Chinese people and they pressed their goverments to do something. Those surely caught their goverments attention and what happened after that is what we have now.
Edited on 03-02-2022 09:27
03-02-2022 11:12
(21588)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, you can't.

People feel sick. They get tested. The tests show positive. The positive test results are counted. The counts show the history of cases since Feb. 2020.

No, it doesn't. Not all cases are reported. Tests can also show false positives and false negatives.

The Parrot Killer

03-02-2022 12:28
Nobi
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
I also notice that the death numbers reported are always the cumulative numbers from Feb/March 2020 up to now, and not yearly. Even on google, the statistics provided by JHU CSSE COVID-19 Data & Our World in Data (it is on the first page of google), you can't filter the data so that it shows the numbers for each year. I find this to be very dishonest. It's like they're trying to fool people into thinking that it always gets worse.

Of course people will get scared if the numbers only add up.
Edited on 03-02-2022 12:32
03-02-2022 12:41
(21588)
Nobi wrote:
I also notice that the death numbers reported are always the cumulative numbers from Feb/March 2020 up to now, and not yearly. Even on google, the statistics provided by JHU CSSE COVID-19 Data & Our World in Data (it is on the first page of google), you can't filter the data so that it shows the numbers for each year. I find this to be very dishonest. It's like they're trying to fool people into thinking that it always gets worse.

The numbers themselves are completely fake.
This is not statistical math.

The Parrot Killer

03-02-2022 13:30
Nobi
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
Into the Night wrote:
Nobi wrote:

yes, i agree with you. That, plus the dishonesty of these reportings is so apparent and obvious that I just find it unfortunate that there are people who still believe them.
Edited on 03-02-2022 13:35
03-02-2022 18:37
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, you can't.

No, it doesn't. Not all cases are reported. Tests can also show false positives and false negatives.

You miss the forest for the trees.

03-02-2022 18:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, you can't.

Friend of mine popped a positive covid test. He could return to work after 10 days, OR return in 5 days with a negetive test.

He got tested again on day 5,6,7,8,9, and 10.
Every test showed positive.

Not only are tests inaccurate, but this was likely counted as 6 positive cases.

The total numbers are also wildly inaccurate.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
03-02-2022 19:07
(21588)
Nobi wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Nobi wrote:

yes, i agree with you. That, plus the dishonesty of these reportings is so apparent and obvious that I just find it unfortunate that there are people who still believe them.

This is, unfortunately, the very nature of fundamentalism. We are talking about religions here.

The Church of Covid, like the Church of Global Warming and the Church of Green, all use manufactured numbers to try to prove their religion. They also all stem from the Church of Karl Marx. This is why they treat government agencies like God.

The Parrot Killer

03-02-2022 19:07
(21588)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, you can't.

Cliche fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

03-02-2022 19:09
(21588)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, you can't.

Friend of mine popped a positive covid test. He could return to work after 10 days, OR return in 5 days with a negetive test.

Is he showing any symptoms?

The Parrot Killer

03-02-2022 19:10
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, you can't.

I bet it was counted as at least seven positive cases (initial test, day 5 test, day 6 test, day 7 test, day 8 test, day 9 test, day 10 test). Maybe toss in a few more for good measure... Look at all of those COVID cases!!!! COVID is running rampant!!!!

That's a "critically high" level of COVID activity for sure! Paint that "COVID" map blood red baby!!!!
03-02-2022 19:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, you can't.

Had a snotty nose, cough, mild fever day 1 and 2. End of day 4 felt fine and symptoms gone.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
03-02-2022 19:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, you can't.

I bet it was counted as at least seven positive cases (initial test, day 5 test, day 6 test, day 7 test, day 8 test, day 9 test, day 10 test). Maybe toss in a few more for good measure... Look at all of those COVID cases!!!! COVID is running rampant!!!!

That's a "critically high" level of COVID activity for sure! Paint that "COVID" map blood red baby!!!!

I may have snuck in an extra. He works at the elementary school and their policy is 5 day quarantine....so second test would be day 6. TOTALLY my bad. I did not intend to exaggerate the number of cases.

03-02-2022 19:35
(14389)
Into the Night wrote:Cliche fallacy.

With him, he's trying to kill two birds in the hand for the trees under the bridge ... but when in Rome, you can't get blood from the early bird.

Oh wait, that's a cliche FAIL, not a cliche fallacy.
03-02-2022 20:37
(1643)
Justin Trudeau says deploying the military 'not in the cards right now' as protesters continue to occupy Ottawa.

https://news.yahoo.com/trucker-convoy-justin-trudeau-ottawa-175510275.html

03-02-2022 21:31
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Justin Trudeau says deploying the military 'not in the cards right now' as protesters continue to occupy Ottawa.

I think that's just an intimidation tactic to get people to back down on their own. It would be a very bad look if he turned the military on his own peaceful people (not that he wouldn't go ahead and do it anyway, but...)
03-02-2022 21:53
(3314)
... then you got the liberals who are in mass psychosis who are angry about the trucker convoy's presence impeding their free movement. yet they aren't angry when the government impedes their free movement.

... and you got the governments lecturing the trucker convoy members about "impeding free movement", yet that's what the governments have been doing to their people this whole time.

Mass psychosis is definitely right!
Edited on 03-02-2022 22:38
03-02-2022 23:36
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:... then you got the liberals who are in mass psychosis who are angry about the trucker convoy's presence impeding their free movement. yet they aren't angry when the government impedes their free movement.

This is the circular argument of religion, and you understand this as a Christian. On the one hand, there is what you might perceive as evil in the world that you might not understand, but if you believe it's God's will then it's OK because it's part of God's plan. It isn't wrong for you to have that perspective. That's your faith.

So when a leftist holds government as his god then every part of the government's plan is good and is welcome, and one is righteous to defend it. The leftist pledges to reject all enemies who would thwart the government's plan in any way. That's his faith.
04-02-2022 00:22
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
OK, so you say ibd.
But on the other hand, i, for example, am not any more pleased with the current political decisions than i was just a few years ago.
What does that say about your views of leftist religions and liberals, etc., etc., etc.?
04-02-2022 02:24
(21588)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, you can't.

Had a snotty nose, cough, mild fever day 1 and 2. End of day 4 felt fine and symptoms gone.

Then all you are seeing is the antibodies still in his system after they've done their job eradicating the virus.

False positives. He is no longer infected and the tests are showing 'infection'.

This is the problem with these kinds of tests. They aren't testing for the virus. They are testing for the antibodies that your body uses to fight off the virus.

The Parrot Killer

04-02-2022 02:26
(21588)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I think that's just an intimidation tactic to get people to back down on their own. It would be a very bad look if he turned the military on his own peaceful people (not that he wouldn't go ahead and do it anyway, but...)

Indeed. It start a civil war.

The Parrot Killer

04-02-2022 02:55
(14389)
keepit wrote:OK, so you say ibd.

That depends. You didn't quote any text. You suck at posting online.

keepit wrote: But on the other hand, i, for example, am not any more pleased with the current political decisions than i was just a few years ago.

... and you aren't any better at utilizing upper case letters.

keepit wrote:What does that say about your views of leftist religions and liberals, etc., etc., etc.?

It says nothing about my view. It only speaks to your static nature and how you have not changed.

You aren't very adept at ascertaining relationships, at determining relevance, at drawing conclusions or at answering questions.

You ask a lot of questions, but being inquisitive is good form only for those who are willing to learn.
Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate Canadian Freedom Convoy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Canadian Freedom Convoy4707-06-2022 07:35
Canadian children school adults about climate crisis317-03-2019 21:20
Canadian kids join in as global climate protests rock the planet016-03-2019 13:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact