Canadian Freedom Convoy

Page 3 of 3<123
19-02-2022 18:08
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Ringing the Bell...

"I'll say it again, we want people to peacefully leave. But I can tell you that if they do not peacefully leave, we have plans, strategies, and tactics to be able to get them to leave," said Steve Bell, interim Ottawa police chief.

Which apparently involves sending in goon squads to beat people and arresting anyone they perceive as a leader.

Which apparently involves in wanting to start a ****ing civil war.

What the scene looks like...

https://youtu.be/s7U0-zsDhMg

19-02-2022 18:08
(1643)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Ringing the Bell...

"I'll say it again, we want people to peacefully leave. But I can tell you that if they do not peacefully leave, we have plans, strategies, and tactics to be able to get them to leave," said Steve Bell, interim Ottawa police chief.

Which apparently involves sending in goon squads to beat people and arresting anyone they perceive as a leader.

19-02-2022 18:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Let's get ready to rumble. Canadian parliament session throw down.

https://youtu.be/pmQghqnni4k

Pay attention to Canada. That shit is coming here soon. May not be in the same format (trucker convoy), but an "emergency " will be manufactured and you will have to make a decision...fall in line or be cut off. Total federal control will be attempted. It breaks my heart my boys will never know the free USA that once existed.

Don't see it in America anytime soon. Least half the country still fight for our freedom. The dems control, is mostly still just an illusion. Took some Slight-of-Ballot, to get Joe in office. Joe isn't much of a leader, barely follows instruction, mostly screws things up. The private business vaccine mandate fail was telling. Had the dems succeeded, then the sky was the limit on government mandates. absolute control, through Executive Order, by passing the Constitutional protection of Checks and Balances. The dems are pushing too had, to fast. Over confident that they victory will come soon, complete power and control over the country. Think most that have been pushing this for decades, are realizing that they have little time left, to to getting old. Probably demented to the point of being fooled by their own illusion of support. The pandemic mandates and restrictions have been pissing everyone off, not just the opposition. Most people like stability. Knowing pretty much what to expect, on day to the next. Most people don't like to be lied to either. Promise that masks will protect, and help control the spread, and they didn't. Vaccines failed to deliver as well. Wasn't just one shot, and done, but two, the a booster. Three shots, and still need the mask... Hard to support mandates, that provide no benefit, to anyone. Hard to keep trusting people, that habitually lie to you, even family.

Personally, I think the dems are about to lose big, pretty much destroying themselves, and everything the have been working hard to achieve. Trump tried, and almost succeed in exposing them. But, he also gave them the means to go after him, clouding the issues, and avoid being revealed. They also generated a lot of doubts, and lost some trust. Even democrat voters aren't that clueless. Trump got the seeds planted, but wasn't in office long enough to get much growth. Mid-terms should be more telling. The dems will have to work extra hard, and with more caution. Everyone suspects, and watching carefully. They need a stronger, loyal hold in congress. It's not enough to just have a slight democrat majority, some of whom aren't completely loyal to the cause. They need to work their election 'magic' for several races, not just one.
19-02-2022 19:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Let's get ready to rumble. Canadian parliament session throw down.

https://youtu.be/pmQghqnni4k

Pay attention to Canada. That shit is coming here soon. May not be in the same format (trucker convoy), but an "emergency " will be manufactured and you will have to make a decision...fall in line or be cut off. Total federal control will be attempted. It breaks my heart my boys will never know the free USA that once existed.

Don't see it in America anytime soon. Least half the country still fight for our freedom. The dems control, is mostly still just an illusion. Took some Slight-of-Ballot, to get Joe in office. Joe isn't much of a leader, barely follows instruction, mostly screws things up. The private business vaccine mandate fail was telling. Had the dems succeeded, then the sky was the limit on government mandates. absolute control, through Executive Order, by passing the Constitutional protection of Checks and Balances. The dems are pushing too had, to fast. Over confident that they victory will come soon, complete power and control over the country. Think most that have been pushing this for decades, are realizing that they have little time left, to to getting old. Probably demented to the point of being fooled by their own illusion of support. The pandemic mandates and restrictions have been pissing everyone off, not just the opposition. Most people like stability. Knowing pretty much what to expect, on day to the next. Most people don't like to be lied to either. Promise that masks will protect, and help control the spread, and they didn't. Vaccines failed to deliver as well. Wasn't just one shot, and done, but two, the a booster. Three shots, and still need the mask... Hard to support mandates, that provide no benefit, to anyone. Hard to keep trusting people, that habitually lie to you, even family.

Personally, I think the dems are about to lose big, pretty much destroying themselves, and everything the have been working hard to achieve. Trump tried, and almost succeed in exposing them. But, he also gave them the means to go after him, clouding the issues, and avoid being revealed. They also generated a lot of doubts, and lost some trust. Even democrat voters aren't that clueless. Trump got the seeds planted, but wasn't in office long enough to get much growth. Mid-terms should be more telling. The dems will have to work extra hard, and with more caution. Everyone suspects, and watching carefully. They need a stronger, loyal hold in congress. It's not enough to just have a slight democrat majority, some of whom aren't completely loyal to the cause. They need to work their election 'magic' for several races, not just one.

This is, of course, assuming the election isn't a sham. Popular in oligarchies and dictatorships.

I don't think people in the State of America are going to tolerate much more election fraud before things start getting quite earnest.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-02-2022 19:51
(1643)
There have been reports many of the protestors "arrested" were driven to remote locations far from the city, then released. This does not appear to qualify as a legal arrest.

19-02-2022 20:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
Spongy Iris wrote:There have been reports many of the protestors "arrested" were driven to remote locations far from the city, then released. This does not appear to qualify as a legal arrest.

The technical term for this is "kidnapping" although the word "sequestering" is sometimes applied.
20-02-2022 03:32
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Ringing the Bell...

What is the white stuff they are standing on

duncan61
20-02-2022 04:44
(1643)
Rubber bullets and tear gas fired at the protestors.

https://youtu.be/LVVkaHH491k

07-03-2022 23:48
(1643)
After witnessing the Canadian police force's victorious battle at the bouncy castle, the USA People's Convoy appears to be taking a different approach.

Drive around the 64 mile Interstate 495 Beltway that circles DC, honking for change.

Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Canadian Freedom Convoy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Canadian Freedom Convoy4707-06-2022 07:35
Canadian children school adults about climate crisis317-03-2019 21:20
Canadian kids join in as global climate protests rock the planet016-03-2019 13:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact