▼ Content

Canadian Freedom Convoy

Page 2 of 3<123>
04-02-2022 03:58
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
jbd,
Many times when i ask questions i already have an answer. I'm just trying to cause you to think.
04-02-2022 04:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
keepit wrote:ibd,Many times when i ask questions i already have an incorrect answer that i googled.

Yes, I know. You make it a point of announcing it to the board.

keepit wrote: I'm just trying to cause you to do my thinking for me ... but i won't accept it because i would have to learn.

Yes, I know. This is nothing new.
04-02-2022 04:40
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
ibd,
You're modifying my posts again.
04-02-2022 05:10
(14373)
keepit wrote:ibd, You're modifying my posts again.

I have never modified a single one of your posts. All of your posts are just as you wrote them.

Please review your posts and verify that they remain unchanged.
04-02-2022 12:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
keepit wrote:
ibd,

Nah. You're just hallucinating again.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-02-2022 17:45
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You're hacking into my account again and modifying my posts while they remain editable even though there's no notation below my post saying that it has been edited as gfm's post now has because he edited his post.

He doesn't have the ability to modify your posts, and neither do I. Nobody is hacking into your account and editing your posts. You are having hallucinative nightmares again.
Edited on 04-02-2022 17:55
05-02-2022 05:42
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You're hacking into my account again and modifying my posts while they remain editable even though there's no notation below my post saying that it has been edited as gfm's post now has because he edited his post.

He doesn't have the ability to modify your posts, and neither do I. Nobody is hacking into your account and editing your posts. You are having hallucinative nightmares again.

Think he was referring to creatively editing the text quoted from his posts. The quoted posts, are mo longer his to whine about...
05-02-2022 05:51
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Justin Trudeau says deploying the military 'not in the cards right now' as protesters continue to occupy Ottawa.

https://news.yahoo.com/trucker-convoy-justin-trudeau-ottawa-175510275.html

I think that's just an intimidation tactic to get people to back down on their own. It would be a very bad look if he turned the military on his own peaceful people (not that he wouldn't go ahead and do it anyway, but...)

Indeed. It start a civil war.

Trudeau still appears to be fanning the civil war flame...

"Canadians know where I stand," the prime minister said Thursday. "This is a moment for responsible leaders to think carefully about where they stand and who they stand with."

05-02-2022 06:07
(14373)
HarveyH55 wrote:Think he was referring to creatively editing the text quoted from his posts.

Of course, but in a forum of ideas, such as Climate-Debate, words are all we have, and every single one of us bears the responsibility to say what he means and to mean what he says.

The problem with dishonest fuuks like tmiddles and keepit is that they are looking for others to keep letting them slide, to keep letting them get away with using the wrong words so that they can most easily shift goalposts when needed and can inject the most confusion/disruption into any conversation that is diverging from a conclusion they hold dear.

Once again, I totally get where you're coming from but no, I'm not going to give an inch to those with nefarious motives for misspeaking.

HarveyH55 wrote: The quoted posts, are mo longer his to whine about...

Correct. Creatively altering someone's words to make a point is fair game since the original quote is indelibly available for everybody at all times.

keepit knows this. He's just trying every angle to control what other people express. Every reminder of other people's freedom of expression brings out the "we need moderators" whining and pouting.

Just for laughs, maybe we can get keepit to insist again that he is conservative and that he doesn't advocate tyranny.

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/omicron-d6-e3876.php#post_77915

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/dangerous-world-d6-e3836.php#post_76933
06-02-2022 02:58
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
ibd,

Think he was referring to creatively editing the text quoted from his posts. The quoted posts, are mo longer his to whine about...

Yeah, that's what he means. Unfortunately, he's too stupid to say what he means. Poor keepit.
07-02-2022 15:38
(1639)
Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson declares state of emergency during truckers protest

https://nypost.com/2022/02/07/ottawa-mayor-jim-watson-declares-state-of-emergency-during-protest/

07-02-2022 16:28
(14373)
Spongy Iris wrote:Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson declares state of emergency during truckers protest

Jim Watson referred to the ongoing peaceful demonstrations redundantly as both a serious "danger" and a "threat" to the safety and security of residents.

Hmmmmm. Peaceful is a serious threat.

Perhaps the peaceful demonstrators should stop being such a danger and become violent. Surely that will ease Jim Watson's mind, yes?
07-02-2022 19:13
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson declares state of emergency during truckers protest

Jim Watson referred to the ongoing peaceful demonstrations redundantly as both a serious "danger" and a "threat" to the safety and security of residents.

Hmmmmm. Peaceful is a serious threat.

Perhaps the peaceful demonstrators should stop being such a danger and become violent. Surely that will ease Jim Watson's mind, yes?

Another case of "be careful what you ask for"?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-02-2022 00:32
(1639)
'Freedom Convoy' protests could swarm Super Bowl Sunday as Homeland Security warns of Canada's anti-vax movement crossing the border.

https://fortune.com/2022/02/10/freedom-convoy-protests-swarm-super-bowl-sunday-canada-anti-vax-cross-border/

11-02-2022 00:35
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
'Freedom Convoy' protests could swarm Super Bowl Sunday as Homeland Security warns of Canada's anti-vax movement crossing the border.

https://fortune.com/2022/02/10/freedom-convoy-protests-swarm-super-bowl-sunday-canada-anti-vax-cross-border/

Right away, I can tell that a lefty fake news source wrote the article because the movement is NOT an anti-vax movement...

Lefties always seem to ignore the word 'mandate' for "some reason"...
11-02-2022 00:46
(1639)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Right away, I can tell that a lefty fake news source wrote the article because the movement is NOT an anti-vax movement...

There's nothing wrong with being anti-vax (pro life).

But it seems freedom supersedes life and death.

Edited on 11-02-2022 01:07
11-02-2022 03:28
(14373)
Spongy Iris wrote:But it seems freedom supersedes life and death.

"Give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry
Attached image:

11-02-2022 04:22
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Indeed there's nothing wrong with it, but I just prefer that people who write these sorts of articles be honest in how they describe the movement and Forbes is not being honest (per usual).
11-02-2022 16:59
(1639)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Indeed there's nothing wrong with it, but I just prefer that people who write these sorts of articles be honest in how they describe the movement and Forbes is not being honest (per usual).

I don't like how they say the, so called freedom convoy, as if to imply sarcasm, or when they call it the quote unquote "freedom convoy" to imply untruth. And they are always looking to sling whatever mud they can at anybody who dare take an anti vax position.

11-02-2022 23:24
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:

So?

The Parrot Killer

11-02-2022 23:25
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I don't like how they say the, so called freedom convoy, as if to imply sarcasm, or when they call it the quote unquote "freedom convoy" to imply untruth. And they are always looking to sling whatever mud they can at anybody who dare take an anti vax position.

They are not anti-vax.
They are anti-mandate.

Apparently you think vaccination mandates and mask mandates are 'freedom'.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 11-02-2022 23:26
12-02-2022 00:08
(1639)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:But it seems freedom supersedes life and death.

"Give me liberty, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

That's also the slogan on the New Hampshire license plate. And FYI, there's no sales tax in New Hampshire.

12-02-2022 00:13
(1639)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

They are not anti-vax.
They are anti-mandate.

They can be both dumb ass.

12-02-2022 02:05
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

They are not anti-vax.
They are anti-mandate.

They can be both dumb ass.

No, they can't. Mandates and locking people in their home and closing their businesses is NOT freedom in any way, shape, or form.

It is tyranny.

Paradox M. Paradox V.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 12-02-2022 02:06
12-02-2022 02:22
(1639)
Into the Night wrote:

No, they cant.

The protest can be an anti vax protest. And it can be a protest for freedom. These 2 positions are not mutually exclusive.

Maybe because you don't have freedom, you cannot take an anti vax position. But I'm free to be anti vax.

12-02-2022 03:17
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, they cant.

The protest can be an anti vax protest.

It is not an anti-vax protest. It is an anti-mandate protest.
Spongy Iris wrote:
And it can be a protest for freedom. These 2 positions are not mutually exclusive.

Banning vaccinations is not freedom either. That is just as much tyranny as mandating them.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Maybe because you don't have freedom, you cannot take an anti vax position. But I'm free to be anti vax.

Contextomy fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

12-02-2022 03:46
(1639)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, they cant.

Spongy Iris wrote:
And it can be a protest for freedom. These 2 positions are not mutually exclusive.

Banning vaccinations is not freedom either. That is just as much tyranny as mandating them.

Your freedom to swing your fist ends where my nose begins.

Edited on 12-02-2022 03:47
12-02-2022 07:15
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
keepit wrote:
ibd,

It's misquoting, not modifying. Even you have only a limited window to editing your own post.

Quotes, can be edited like anything else in you post. I don't usually pay them a whole lot of attention, since I probably read the original post. It;s not just the creative editing, quotes are often taken out of context. Always have to be careful not to put too much value in the quoted portion, and always go with the original post. Of course, most won't bother looking at the original post, and take the quoted as gospel...
12-02-2022 10:27
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, they cant.

Spongy Iris wrote:

Cliche fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

12-02-2022 17:54
(1639)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, they cant.

Spongy Iris wrote:

Cliche fallacy.

If these vaccines are safe, and protect people, you're calling these protestors petty, likening them to people protesting seat belt laws. Stop insulting these brave protestors.

12-02-2022 19:35
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, they cant.

Spongy Iris wrote:

Cliche fallacy.

If these vaccines are safe, and protect people, you're calling these protestors petty, likening them to people protesting seat belt laws. Stop insulting these brave protestors.

I am not insulting the truckers at all. They are anti-mandate. So am I.

No mandates requiring vaccinations. No mandates requiring masks. No mandates requiring vaccination cards or any other 'proof of vaccination'. People are smart enough to choose for themselves. People have the choice to make themselves.

Now, you want to go on about seat belt laws?

No mandates requiring seat belts. People have the choice to decide for themselves.
No mandates requiring car insurance. People have the choice to decide for themselves.

If you want to wear a mask, fine. If you think they protect you from a virus, you're an idiot.
If you want to get the vaccination, fine. No mandates for them.

Paradox V:
You get vaccinated to protect you from covid19. You want ME to get vaccinated because your vaccination doesn't work.

Paradox M:
You wear a mask to protect you from covid19 (even though they don't). You want ME to wear a mask because yours doesn't work; or you want ME to wear a mask because you think I'm infected with covid19 (even though I'm not and even though no mask will stop a virus, even from an infected person), yet YOU wear a mask because you think mine doesn't work.

ANYONE mandating masks or vaccinations is being irrational. You CANNOT argue both sides of a paradox.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 12-02-2022 19:37
12-02-2022 20:21
(1639)
Into the Night wrote:

No mandates requiring vaccinations. No mandates requiring masks. No mandates requiring vaccination cards or any other 'proof of vaccination'. People are smart enough to choose for themselves. People have the choice to make themselves.

No mandates requiring seat belts. People have the choice to decide for themselves.
No mandates requiring car insurance. People have the choice to decide for themselves.

Fair enough. But people don't revolt over seat belt and car insurance laws.

12-02-2022 21:53
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Fair enough. But people don't revolt over seat belt and car insurance laws.

Yes they do, and more of them should.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 12-02-2022 21:54
13-02-2022 20:17
(1639)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, they cant.

Spongy Iris wrote:

Cliche fallacy.

It is called an adage. And it is not false.

Do you think you are the one controlling your immune system?

You have a soul for that don't you?

You are punching your soul in the nose with vaccines.

Your freedom to swing your fist ends where my nose begins!

17-02-2022 19:44
(1639)
Let's get ready to rumble. Canadian parliament session throw down.

https://youtu.be/pmQghqnni4k

17-02-2022 20:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Let's get ready to rumble. Canadian parliament session throw down.

https://youtu.be/pmQghqnni4k

Pay attention to Canada. That shit is coming here soon. May not be in the same format (trucker convoy), but an "emergency " will be manufactured and you will have to make a decision...fall in line or be cut off. Total federal control will be attempted. It breaks my heart my boys will never know the free USA that once existed.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
18-02-2022 16:27
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

No, they cant.

Spongy Iris wrote:

Cliche fallacy.

It is called an adage. And it is not false.

It is a cliche, and a fallacy to use it here.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Do you think you are the one controlling your immune system?

Yes.
Spongy Iris wrote:
You have a soul for that don't you?

Yes.
Spongy Iris wrote:
You are punching your soul in the nose with vaccines.

How?
Spongy Iris wrote:
Your freedom to swing your fist ends where my nose begins!

Cliche fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

18-02-2022 16:50
(1639)
Freedom Convoy organizers Tamara Lich and Chris Barber were arrested Thursday 2/17

18-02-2022 21:42
(1639)
Ringing the Bell...

"I'll say it again, we want people to peacefully leave. But I can tell you that if they do not peacefully leave, we have plans, strategies, and tactics to be able to get them to leave," said Steve Bell, interim Ottawa police chief.

19-02-2022 17:29
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Ringing the Bell...

"I'll say it again, we want people to peacefully leave. But I can tell you that if they do not peacefully leave, we have plans, strategies, and tactics to be able to get them to leave," said Steve Bell, interim Ottawa police chief.

Which apparently involves sending in goon squads to beat people and arresting anyone they perceive as a leader.

Which apparently involves in wanting to start a ****ing civil war.

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Canadian Freedom Convoy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Canadian Freedom Convoy4707-06-2022 07:35
Canadian children school adults about climate crisis317-03-2019 21:20
Canadian kids join in as global climate protests rock the planet016-03-2019 13:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact