21-12-2019 00:43
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
I totally buy into the teachings of Provost and Planck on the subject:

Non-sequitur. They didn't create any theory of thermodynamics.
What?!?

If Pierre Provost didn't create theories of thermodynamics who did???

Heron/Hero did with his steam engine. The US Navy uses an image of his engine for the Boiler Technician rating. It's just that they didn't need an engine back then.
21-12-2019 03:04
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA

21-12-2019 03:06
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
James___ wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

What?!?

Heron/Hero did with his steam engine. The US Navy uses an image of his engine for the Boiler Technician rating. It's just that they didn't need an engine back then.

Yeah I think it was Francis Bacon who said you can judge science by it's fruits. The "so called" experts in the field are experts for sure because they get things done like gang busters.

Trust someone throwing opinions around about science and engineering most of all based on their competence.
21-12-2019 03:37
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

What?!?

Yeah I think it was Francis Bacon who said you can judge science by it's fruits. The "so called" experts in the field are experts for sure because they get things done like gang busters.

Trust someone throwing opinions around about science and engineering most of all based on their competence.

There are a few issues with that. For a long time carbon capture at universities has focused on a amines. It's like a bonding process and isn't very efficient. That's where being too dependent on mainstream science can create limits.
With me, it'd be interesting to see if solar energy could make something like coal a cleaner source of energy. I actually hope to demonstrate that CO2 directly supports stratospheric ozone. If so then that would agree with what the IPCC says.
I've read a few books about physics where many scientists have their PhD yet are open to other possibilities. Sometimes questioning things is treated as blasphemy.
21-12-2019 03:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA

Maybe you should stop asking the same questions that have already been answered over and over and over and over and over and over and....

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-12-2019 04:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

What?!?

Yeah I think it was Francis Bacon who said you can judge science by it's fruits.
Francis Bacon tried to define science to prove Christianity was True.
tmiddles wrote:
The "so called" experts in the field are experts for sure because they get things done like gang busters.
So busting up a gang makes on an expert? An expert on what?
tmiddles wrote:

Word salad. Try English. It works better.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Can climate change be stopped and should it be stopped:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Wind power is the earliest way to generate power, but there's a reason it stopped being used.1321-02-2020 20:12
It's 2050 And This Is How We Stopped Climate Change612-03-2019 22:22
What would happen to global temperature if the US stopped all CO2 emissions for the next 50 years?1517-09-2018 09:12
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact