Remember me
▼ Content

"calculations"

"calculations"09-10-2021 23:40
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
According to my "calculations" global warming is baked in to a serious degree. We can make efforts however, to hasten the return to a normal climate (for us) far in the future.
10-10-2021 00:40
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
According to my "calculations" global warming is baked in to a serious degree. We can make efforts however, to hasten the return to a normal climate (for us) far in the future.

This has to do with astrophysics as much as it does about AGW. Confusing the 2 might have serious repercussions.
10-10-2021 00:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)

keepit wrote:According to my "calculations"

You have made no calculations. You are a total moron who can't calculate anything. You think that adding dollars doesn't add dollars. I don't think you have a solid command over any mathematical operations.

keepit wrote: ...global warming is baked in to a serious degree.

I'm sure that in your mind this means about the same thing as anything else.

To those unfamiliar with your cognitive destitution, the words you just spewed carry no meaning.

keepit wrote: We can make efforts ...

List a few of them along with the (specific) effects they will have.

keepit wrote: ... to hasten the return to a normal climate (for us) far in the future.

You didn't specify what climate that was. You didn't specify who "we/us" are. You didn't explain how hastening something makes it happen in the far future.

Basically, you didn't say anything meaningful in any way. You merely wasted bandwidth in order to virtue signal to some unknown audience.

10-10-2021 01:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
keepit wrote:

What calculations?
Define 'global warming'.
Define 'normal climate'.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-10-2021 02:54
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
keepit wrote:

When was there ever 'normal' climate? Best I can figure, there has always been a few bad consecutive years, pretty much anywhere on the planet. There are also some pretty dry, less than ideal areas, that had a decade or two of wet, and now crying about drought. Which, was actually their 'normal' climate. People tend to have short memories, when it comes to unpleasant events. Remembering the good, gives us pleasure. Spending 2 hours digging our car out of the snow, after the snowplow clears the road (bastards), isn't a fond childhood memory...

There are many documented examples of wild weather, and other natural catastrophes that plagued mankind, long before the industrial revolution. California has always had wildfires. Nobody wanted to live there, until gold was found.

We learned to adapt, and mitigate a lot of environmental challenges. We've never been able to stop them from happening. We learned how to live through them, with minimal injuries and deaths.

Your calculations, are similar to when some fool grabbed a fistful of goat entrails, predicting a catastrophic event. Requiring a token sacrifice, to avoid, or minimize the impact. Of course, the event prophetic event may not happen, may not be as bad, or much worse. It's just a fistful of goat entrails...
10-10-2021 05:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:

What calculations?
Define 'global warming'.
Define 'normal climate'.

I want to know who he means by "we/us." Am I in that group? Are you? Are there any smart and coherent people in that group? ... or is keepit simply referring to himself as a plural in the third person?

Will we ever know?
Attached image:

10-10-2021 06:48
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
keepit wrote:

Love your wording.Baked in.We are experiencing the coldest October.The Royal show is on at Claremont and I remember going there as a child and we were cooked by this time of year.I am about to go to the carp lake with my boy and it is cold as F%$k and I have a jumper ready to go out.I shared with my Warmazombie group last Sunday.There are people living and working in the Pilbara where in summer it is regularly over 50.C and is still in the low 30s at night.No one dies.I have questions for Greta
.People are dying. Please name them?
.Ecosystems are collapsing. Where?
.You are tired of the empty words. Whose empty words do you mean

Are your calculations available or are you like Micheal Mann and refuse to show your work to anyone.I did my own experiment and purchased 2 small green houses for just under $50 and 2 desktop thermometers calibrated to 0.1.I set it up for 24 hours to let it all settle and see the difference in readings then once they were in sync I put my CO2 meter in one and artificially raised the CO2 to 3000ppm in one box and held it for an hour.The result no noticable rise in temperature.I have never seen any show where this has been done outside in the sun,The others are always using heat lamps to represent the sun in a building.The test I saw the Mythbusters do for a rise of .8C the CO2 was calculated at 75,000ppm at which point it would not matter as we would all be dead from lack of oxygen.Be aware there is a silent majority that does not care about this AGW/CC propaganda but they vote.The Labor party went in to the Unlosable election with a big pile of climate policies that would of bankrupt Australia and the people voted and wow the Liberal party won the election by a landslide.Less and less people are falling for this nonsense and the IPCC AR6 report has lowered all its predictions and my friends at the Citizens climate party of Australia claimed that the report is understating the problem.I suggested to them that the IPCC have to detune the report as all the predictions have not come true.The plant gets a bit warmer then it gets a bit cooler and on it goes.We as humans do not have the ability to measure the average of anyting.At the meeting I took a desktop thermometer and my Milwaukee temperature laser gun.I took a bunch of readings just of the local spot we were sitting in then looked at the coordinater and said whats the temperature here now.I moved my desktop thermometer to a sunny spot and it went to 25.C on the table in the shade it was at 19.C then an hour later it was at 22.C then some clouds came over and it went back to 19.C.In the over 2 years I have been researching this topic I have dealt with reality.The Port Authority of Fremantle harbour have told me directly the sea level in Fremantle harbour has not increased or decreased by any significant amount since records began 168 years ago.Same thing in Sydney harbour at Fort Denison.That is enough to discredit NASA claims on its own.
11-10-2021 16:51
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
According to my "calculations"

Judging by your use of quotes around the word 'calculations', it is apparent to me that YOU even know that you haven't done any calculations and are just spouting nonsense.

keepit wrote:
global warming is baked in to a serious degree.

You're gonna have to speak English... What is "global warming"? What do you mean by "baked in" to a "serious degree"?

keepit wrote:
We can make efforts however, to hasten the return to a normal climate (for us) far in the future.

You're gonna have to speak English... Who is "we"? What "efforts" are you referring to? What is a "normal" climate as opposed to an "abnormal" climate? What do you consider to be "far in the future"?

Edited on 11-10-2021 16:52

Join the debate "calculations":

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The effects of calculations2710-03-2017 02:00
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact