Remember me
▼ Content

caest iron heat stoerage

caest iron heat stoerage24-06-2021 19:19
goran d
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Isn't it better to use caest iron heat storage than molten selt?
It won't need pipes and pumps and its 1/3 aenergy density of lithium ion.
And its cheaper.
Just concentrate solar light atop a toewer as in existing projects, but include an insuelated cast iron core inside.
24-06-2021 20:12
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
goran d wrote:
And its cheaper.
Just concentrate solar light atop a toewer as in existing projects, but include an insuelated cast iron core inside.

It is not possible to store or trap heat.

Why do you want to heat up a chunk of iron?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-06-2021 04:18
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
And its cheaper.

Now I know what Gibber Gabble is.Thank you
03-08-2021 20:24
Billius
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
The author suggests a really useful idea, as I think. Caest iron heat storage should be much better
04-08-2021 02:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
duncan61 wrote:
And its cheaper.

It is not possible to store or trap heat.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-08-2021 03:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)

duncan61 wrote:
And its cheaper.

Duncan, just for my own edification, are the double vowels an error thing or an Aussie thing?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-08-2021 04:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
And its cheaper.

Apparently someone isn't a native English speaker. In Great Britain, concrete/cement is used to meet Code 6. It's a building code. Don't know it?
It actually matters more when selling one's own home. The building code helps to establish market value.

OMG, I forgot the smiley face.

Edited on 04-08-2021 04:59
04-08-2021 05:30
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
With Code 6, concrete/cement absorbs heat. It radiates it at night. Code 6 is being environmentally friendly. This is just basic stuff you guys should know.
With England, most residential dwellings are Code 3 or 4. Code 6 is being very environmental friendly. How do you guys not know this?
This is disgusting if you guys don't know this. It's just sad.
Edited on 04-08-2021 05:33
04-08-2021 06:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
If you guys are wondering, to heat a Code 6 home also requires creating fewer carbon emissions. Maintaining such a designation can influence resell value. Code 5 homes emit more CO2 and will have a lower resell value in that market.
An FYI, Code 3 might be your typical residential apartment. Code 4 is a more upscale venue.
Am glad I live in Lexington, Kentucky, USA. I don't need to know this stuff. Kentucky LOVES coal. We are Code 2.

And again, there are no pets on a farm!!~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NFGSENkQHc

His name is Daryl Sue. She thought he was a girl and originally went with Darla Sue. And there is a boy named Sue, right? And again will stress there are no pets on a farm. Daryl Sue will be released into the wild but not her cats. Oops.
Edited on 04-08-2021 06:57

Join the debate caest iron heat stoerage:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Some can take the heat, and214-10-2023 13:26
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
The Atmosphere and Heat13617-02-2021 17:32
July 2020 - Feeling the Heat?7604-09-2020 05:45
The Heat Goes On1405-06-2020 19:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact