Remember me
▼ Content

Buzzwords and fake numbers



Page 1 of 212>
Buzzwords and fake numbers28-06-2022 00:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Buzzwords and making up random numbers and using them as data is common among religious types like the Church of Global Warming, the Church of Green, the Church of the Ozone Hole, and the Church of Covid.

The obvious ones, such as stating the temperature of the Earth is 'rising' or 'falling' or any other such inanity (when it's not possible measure the temperature of the Earth), or the global sea level (which is not possible to measure), or the global pH of the oceans (which is not possible to measure) or the global atmospheric concentration of CO2, ozone, or any other gas (which is not possible to measure); are all well known attempts by these religions to try to prove themselves True (fundamentalism).

Buzzwords are also commonly used, such as 'global warming', 'climate change', 'climate crisis', 'pollution', 'democracy', 'fascist', 'Nazi', and even 'patriot' are commonly thrown around. GFM has managed to build quite a list of these buzzwords.

This thread will be used to list new claims of random numbers and new buzzwords as I find them. Anyone else may contribute nominations for these as well.

Of course I fully expect Democrats to fully deny, deny, deny, like they always do, and claim these random numbers and buzzwords are 'fact' (another buzzword), meaning part of The Universal Truth.

Such is fundamentalism.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-06-2022 00:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Found a new buzzword today: Green Credential. I assume it has something to do with some blessing from some religious institution, namely the Church of Green.
Edited on 28-06-2022 00:12
28-06-2022 10:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Into the Night wrote:Found a new buzzword today: Green Credential. I assume it has something to do with some blessing from some religious institution, namely the Church of Green.

This piqued my interest so I checked it out.

It's actually a certification program, so we'll have to see if it gains any traction. It's not about "Climate" but it is an ecological program that provides accreditation/credentials to people and certifications to buildings.

There are eight Green Credentials people can pursue:



They seem like admirable objectives when engaging in construction projects. Unfortunately, the issue of "greenhouse gas" production outweighs everything else, i.e. all the actual valid concerns are totally secondary to the imaginary hype. I found the material to be too painful to endure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fSuN4FGsn4

28-06-2022 17:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Buzzwords and making up random numbers and using them as data is common among religious types like the Church of Global Warming, the Church of Green, the Church of the Ozone Hole, and the Church of Covid.

The obvious ones, such as stating the temperature of the Earth is 'rising' or 'falling' or any other such inanity (when it's not possible measure the temperature of the Earth), or the global sea level (which is not possible to measure), or the global pH of the oceans (which is not possible to measure) or the global atmospheric concentration of CO2, ozone, or any other gas (which is not possible to measure); are all well known attempts by these religions to try to prove themselves True (fundamentalism).

Buzzwords are also commonly used, such as 'global warming', 'climate change', 'climate crisis', 'pollution', 'democracy', 'fascist', 'Nazi', and even 'patriot' are commonly thrown around. GFM has managed to build quite a list of these buzzwords.

This thread will be used to list new claims of random numbers and new buzzwords as I find them. Anyone else may contribute nominations for these as well.

Of course I fully expect Democrats to fully deny, deny, deny, like they always do, and claim these random numbers and buzzwords are 'fact' (another buzzword), meaning part of The Universal Truth.

Such is fundamentalism.


No one on Earth makes up more random shit that you do kid.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-06-2022 18:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:No one on Earth makes up more random shit that you do kid.

1. Into the Night is not making up "random shit."
2. You have not researched the output of all people on earth
3. Tou do not speak for all people on earth
4. I know you are well aware of James__. He is one of the more imaginative and prolific random-shitters you will find on the internet, i.e. your omission allows for other possibilities and for Global Warming.
28-06-2022 18:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No one on Earth makes up more random shit that you do kid.

1. Into the Night is not making up "random shit."
2. You have not researched the output of all people on earth
3. Tou do not speak for all people on earth
4. I know you are well aware of James__. He is one of the more imaginative and prolific random-shitters you will find on the internet, i.e. your omission allows for other possibilities and for Global Warming.


More random shit that in your mind equals science


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-06-2022 19:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No one on Earth makes up more random shit that you do kid.

1. Into the Night is not making up "random shit."
2. You have not researched the output of all people on earth
3. Tou do not speak for all people on earth
4. I know you are well aware of James__. He is one of the more imaginative and prolific random-shitters you will find on the internet, i.e. your omission allows for other possibilities and for Global Warming.


More random shit that in your mind equals science

You are raving incoherently to yourself. You aren't making any sense out in the real world beyond your delusionary existence.

Do you imagine that you are teaming up with a moraine?

.
28-06-2022 19:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No one on Earth makes up more random shit that you do kid.

1. Into the Night is not making up "random shit."
2. You have not researched the output of all people on earth
3. Tou do not speak for all people on earth
4. I know you are well aware of James__. He is one of the more imaginative and prolific random-shitters you will find on the internet, i.e. your omission allows for other possibilities and for Global Warming.


More random shit that in your mind equals science

You are raving incoherently to yourself. You aren't making any sense out in the real world beyond your delusionary existence.

Do you imagine that you are teaming up with a moraine?

.


I picked my second green zucchini this morning, watching two black krim tomatoes that are nearly ready for picking and my eggplants are going as wild as the bumble bees pollinating them. I need more straw in the back row by the zucchini so that I keep the path dry and clean. The wife is making zucchini fritters now.

Your life is completely relegated to proving your worth here to nobody of consequence and hallucinating that doing such makes you a winner.

Enjoy

PS. Lost three pounds on my last ride over the highest moraines in my county.

CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-06-2022 00:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:I picked my second green zucchini this morning, watching two black krim tomatoes that are nearly ready for picking and my eggplants are going as wild as the bumble bees pollinating them. I need more straw in the back row by the zucchini so that I keep the path dry and clean. The wife is making zucchini fritters now.

OK, so congratulations are in order. All of that is good. Well done.

Swan wrote:Your life is completely relegated to proving your worth here to nobody of consequence and hallucinating that doing such makes you a winner.

Too funny. I'm trying to imagine myself investing in a position on this site. It's the warranted mockery that makes it all worth while.

Swan wrote:PS. Lost three pounds on my last ride over the highest moraines in my county.

Congratulations, again.

.
29-06-2022 01:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:Found a new buzzword today: Green Credential. I assume it has something to do with some blessing from some religious institution, namely the Church of Green.

This piqued my interest so I checked it out.

It's actually a certification program, so we'll have to see if it gains any traction. It's not about "Climate" but it is an ecological program that provides accreditation/credentials to people and certifications to buildings.

There are eight Green Credentials people can pursue:



They seem like admirable objectives when engaging in construction projects. Unfortunately, the issue of "greenhouse gas" production outweighs everything else, i.e. all the actual valid concerns are totally secondary to the imaginary hype. I found the material to be too painful to endure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fSuN4FGsn4


Which is to say that every one of them are designed to PREVENT construction!



The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-06-2022 01:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No one on Earth makes up more random shit that you do kid.

1. Into the Night is not making up "random shit."
2. You have not researched the output of all people on earth
3. Tou do not speak for all people on earth
4. I know you are well aware of James__. He is one of the more imaginative and prolific random-shitters you will find on the internet, i.e. your omission allows for other possibilities and for Global Warming.


More random shit that in your mind equals science

I have not brought any up theory of science in this thread (yet!). You are making up random shit.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-06-2022 01:03
29-06-2022 01:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:No one on Earth makes up more random shit that you do kid.

1. Into the Night is not making up "random shit."
2. You have not researched the output of all people on earth
3. Tou do not speak for all people on earth
4. I know you are well aware of James__. He is one of the more imaginative and prolific random-shitters you will find on the internet, i.e. your omission allows for other possibilities and for Global Warming.


More random shit that in your mind equals science

I have not brought any up theory of science in this thread (yet!). You are making up random shit.


Actually your entire life is a series of random shits that emanate from your delusional mind..................


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-07-2022 07:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:Your ally acts entirely randomly in serious life emanations from your delusional mind


How are the garden vegetables?
01-07-2022 13:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your ally acts entirely randomly in serious life emanations from your delusional mind


How are the garden vegetables?


10,000,000,000 percent better than yours


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
01-07-2022 19:57
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your ally acts entirely randomly in serious life emanations from your delusional mind
How are the garden vegetables?
10,000,000,000 percent better than yours

Just like your math?

.
01-07-2022 21:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your ally acts entirely randomly in serious life emanations from your delusional mind
How are the garden vegetables?
10,000,000,000 percent better than yours

Just like your math?

.


Number of vegetables and fruits in your garden?

Null
Zero
Nada
Zilch
Zip
Zippo


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-07-2022 00:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your ally acts entirely randomly in serious life emanations from your delusional mind


How are the garden vegetables?


10,000,000,000 percent better than yours


Math errors: Use of random number as data. Use of void data. Failure to declare boundary. Failure to provide independent value.

Logic error: Argument from randU fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-07-2022 00:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your ally acts entirely randomly in serious life emanations from your delusional mind


How are the garden vegetables?


10,000,000,000 percent better than yours


Math errors: Use of random number as data. Use of void data. Failure to declare boundary. Failure to provide independent value.

Logic error: Argument from randU fallacy.




Which raises the question.

Who exactly do you believe cares about your babbles?


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-07-2022 02:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your ally acts entirely randomly in serious life emanations from your delusional mind


How are the garden vegetables?


10,000,000,000 percent better than yours


Math errors: Use of random number as data. Use of void data. Failure to declare boundary. Failure to provide independent value.

Logic error: Argument from randU fallacy.


Which raises the question.

Who exactly do you believe cares about your babbles?

Everyone that is responding to this thread, including you.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 02-07-2022 02:50
02-07-2022 02:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Your ally acts entirely randomly in serious life emanations from your delusional mind


How are the garden vegetables?


10,000,000,000 percent better than yours


Math errors: Use of random number as data. Use of void data. Failure to declare boundary. Failure to provide independent value.

Logic error: Argument from randU fallacy.

Everyone that is responding to this thread, including you.




Which raises the question.

Who exactly do you believe cares about your babbles?


Wow you finally got one correct as no one cares about your babbles


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-07-2022 04:57
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1911)
I have just spent a month working/living in Broome and it was good. The weather was wonderful. Every day blue skies and getting up to the low 30s.The nights were calm and pleasant and my son and I went out nearly every night and met lots of people and had great meals. I have noticed a new trend in the Alarmist Mantra. When the spin was we have less than 10 years or we are all going to fry a lot of people gave up as it is to late. The new spin is we have till 2025 to do something and then we all fry. I am sure if we have more conferences and make commitments we can not keep it will all be fine.Today in Perth its sunny but cold. Has it not occurred to the warming alarmists to move to Canada or Alaska to cool down?
03-07-2022 07:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
duncan61 wrote:I have noticed a new trend in the Alarmist Mantra. When the spin was we have less than 10 years or we are all going to fry a lot of people gave up as it is to late. The new spin is we have till 2025 to do something and then we all fry.

This is not a new trend. Global Warming has always held that we will suffer a Climate catastrophe in 12 years. Resounding examples are Al Gore's 2001 prediction that all the polar ice would be forever gone by 2013 and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez' 2018 prediction that if we don't pass the Green New Deal now, we're looking at a dead planet earth in 2030.

Democrats and Marxists play the political cycles and twelve years is a two-term duration for senators and three terms for representatives here in the US. All they care about is getting elected NOW and getting their agendas pushed through NOW, regardless of how much fear-mongering hype is needed to get the job done. When twelve years come and go and people are mocking them for their predictions NOT coming true, they have the last laugh by pointing out that everybody believed the totally absurd BS, elected them to office and approved their agendas. He who laughs last laughs the loudest.

It's always twelve years out. When you hear it, just remember that some Marxist/leftist politician will be laughing at all the believers in twelve years.

.
06-07-2022 05:42
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1911)
I have just received the NASA climate newsletter. Fascinating read. Apparently cyclones may be likely to increase in intensity perhaps maybe soon or some time in the future as climate change affects all of us personally. Their billion dollar MODIS Satellite has worked out that green grass is not as hot as the bitumen road next to it in LA. Well worth the money?Thank god NASA are here to tell us how f"£!ed we are
06-07-2022 13:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
duncan61 wrote:
I have just received the NASA climate newsletter. Fascinating read. Apparently cyclones may be likely to increase in intensity perhaps maybe soon or some time in the future as climate change affects all of us personally. Their billion dollar MODIS Satellite has worked out that green grass is not as hot as the bitumen road next to it in LA. Well worth the money?Thank god NASA are here to tell us how f"£!ed we are


LOL is that the same NASA that fu--ed up the space program of the USA so bad that they needed to use Russian rockets?

Tell us more about the morons at NASA that all have FBI clearances to blow up astronuts and teachers. Not that one less communist teacher is not a good thing


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 06-07-2022 13:04
06-07-2022 19:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
duncan61 wrote:
I have just received the NASA climate newsletter. Fascinating read. Apparently cyclones may be likely to increase in intensity perhaps maybe soon or some time in the future as climate change affects all of us personally. Their billion dollar MODIS Satellite has worked out that green grass is not as hot as the bitumen road next to it in LA. Well worth the money?Thank god NASA are here to tell us how f"£!ed we are


They've been saying that claptrap for decades.
Not happening.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-07-2022 02:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I have just received the NASA climate newsletter. Fascinating read. Apparently cyclones may be likely to increase in intensity perhaps maybe soon or some time in the future as climate change affects all of us personally. Their billion dollar MODIS Satellite has worked out that green grass is not as hot as the bitumen road next to it in LA. Well worth the money?Thank god NASA are here to tell us how f"£!ed we are


LOL is that the same NASA that fu--ed up the space program of the USA so bad that they needed to use Russian rockets?

Tell us more about the morons at NASA that all have FBI clearances to blow up astronuts and teachers. Not that one less communist teacher is not a good thing

Why do you hate NASA?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-07-2022 03:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Into the Night wrote:Why do you hate NASA?

Swan hates NASA because they're too afraid to look him straight in the eye and ask him a single question.

All of his son's friends were interviewed by NASA in accordance with TS/SAP or better clearances, so why was Swan snubbed?

He already knows the answer to this.

Below I have placed a photo taken of Neil Armstrong during his background investigation which was conducted somewhat late because of a huge backlog NASA was experiencing at the time.


.
07-07-2022 13:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I have just received the NASA climate newsletter. Fascinating read. Apparently cyclones may be likely to increase in intensity perhaps maybe soon or some time in the future as climate change affects all of us personally. Their billion dollar MODIS Satellite has worked out that green grass is not as hot as the bitumen road next to it in LA. Well worth the money?Thank god NASA are here to tell us how f"£!ed we are


LOL is that the same NASA that fu--ed up the space program of the USA so bad that they needed to use Russian rockets?

Tell us more about the morons at NASA that all have FBI clearances to blow up astronuts and teachers. Not that one less communist teacher is not a good thing

Why do you hate NASA?


Ok this one I will answer. NASA is a communist agency of the left aiming to destroy the credibility of the USA by making the American space program a complete failure, and so poorly run that NASA would end up purchasing Russian (communist) rockets in order to be able to fly without blowing everything up. You will clearly deny that this happened but it did so NASA is a communist group trying to destroy American capitalism in favor of a new communist state. Idiots like you never even noticed that NASA's primary goal today is perpetrating the climate change lie which has nothing to do with space travel at all.

On the other hand NASA did kill a woken teacher trying to brainwash kids so this was a plus.

Now you know

PS Vote Trump

PSS. Addendum, the American military really needs to stop using chinese made circuit boards in it's various weapons systems, and fire all the military master Sargent retards posting to the chinese data mine tik tok

So question something important now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNAs3v-BP_4&t=381s

Attach to official file now.

CIAO


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-07-2022 14:10
07-07-2022 14:51
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1911)
Do you consider yourself an extremist Swann
07-07-2022 15:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
duncan61 wrote:
Do you consider yourself an extremist Swann


At a Trump rally I am a mainstream God and America loving patriotic capitalist American. However to the satanic negro hating democraps that murdered Lincoln and want America to become just another communist state with the government doing all the policing and everyone has an assigned job like a worker ant, to these people I suppose I would be an extremist. The extremist are the democraps who want all police defunded so that America decays to the point that when the chinese take over that they improve the USA. So the question is not am I an extremist, but what is the animal that considers me to be an extremist?

God bless the USA, and Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwEcz9nABNg&t=5s

Another file entry I suppose


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-07-2022 15:13
07-07-2022 17:07
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1911)
I do not live in the same world as you
07-07-2022 17:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
duncan61 wrote:
I do not live in the same world as you


So you voted for Biden and 5 dollar gas, LOL, the fact is that Biden does not want 5 dollar gas, he wants 25 dollar a gallon gas so everyone has to buy a $100,000.00 electric car and has to wait 4 hours on line every day to charge it.

So kid do yourself a favor, stay well clear of my World, because I am the extremist who believes in police on the streets defending freedom and tranquility while you are just an anti American communist pig, like AOC and Liawatha Warren.

Have fun at the gas pump sucker, your vote counted

This is my America, it's currently on life support, but like the Phoenix she will rise again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HGHdFmu5GU


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 07-07-2022 18:14
07-07-2022 20:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I have just received the NASA climate newsletter. Fascinating read. Apparently cyclones may be likely to increase in intensity perhaps maybe soon or some time in the future as climate change affects all of us personally. Their billion dollar MODIS Satellite has worked out that green grass is not as hot as the bitumen road next to it in LA. Well worth the money?Thank god NASA are here to tell us how f"£!ed we are


LOL is that the same NASA that fu--ed up the space program of the USA so bad that they needed to use Russian rockets?

Tell us more about the morons at NASA that all have FBI clearances to blow up astronuts and teachers. Not that one less communist teacher is not a good thing

Why do you hate NASA?


Ok this one I will answer. NASA is a communist agency of the left aiming to destroy the credibility of the USA by making the American space program a complete failure,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The NASA WAS the American space program for several decades!
Swan wrote:
and so poorly run that NASA would end up purchasing Russian (communist) rockets in order to be able to fly without blowing everything up.

They don't.
Swan wrote:
You will clearly deny that this happened

I sure will! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Swan wrote:
but it did so NASA is a communist group trying to destroy American capitalism in favor of a new communist state.

Neither capitalism nor communism are forms of government! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Capitalism, fascism, and communism are economic systems. Capitalism is the only system that creates wealth. Fascism and communism are both forms of socialism and steal wealth. All three exist in every nation.
Swan wrote:
Idiots like you never even noticed that NASA's primary goal today is perpetrating the climate change lie which has nothing to do with space travel at all.

You haven't read my posts, have you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Swan wrote:
On the other hand NASA did kill a woken teacher trying to brainwash kids so this was a plus.

Now you know

So you want to kill people. That's just sick.
Swan wrote:
PS Vote Trump

Trump does not want to kill people. There's a lot more to NASA than you know. It's not just space travel or the idiocy of pushing the Church of Global Warming.
Swan wrote:
PSS. Addendum, the American military really needs to stop using chinese made circuit boards in it's various weapons systems, and fire all the military master Sargent retards posting to the chinese data mine tik tok

I agree. Fortunately it doesn't most of the time.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-07-2022 20:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Do you consider yourself an extremist Swann


At a Trump rally I am a mainstream God and America loving patriotic capitalist American.

Then why do you support Democrats and The Oligarchy?????!?
Swan wrote:
However to the satanic negro hating democraps that murdered Lincoln and want America to become just another communist state with the government doing all the policing and everyone has an assigned job like a worker ant, to these people I suppose I would be an extremist. The extremist are the democraps who want all police defunded so that America decays to the point that when the chinese take over that they improve the USA. So the question is not am I an extremist, but what is the animal that considers me to be an extremist?

God bless the USA, and Donald Trump


While I agree, I think you are confused. You don't know what you support.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-07-2022 20:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(18983)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I do not live in the same world as you


So you voted for Biden and 5 dollar gas, LOL,

He can't vote. He lives in Australia.
Swan wrote:
the fact is that Biden does not want 5 dollar gas, he wants 25 dollar a gallon gas so everyone has to buy a $100,000.00 electric car and has to wait 4 hours on line every day to charge it.

That, of course, won't happen.
Swan wrote:
So kid do yourself a favor, stay well clear of my World, because I am the extremist who believes in police on the streets defending freedom and tranquility while you are just an anti American communist pig, like AOC and Liawatha Warren.

Have fun at the gas pump sucker, your vote counted

What vote? He can't vote in America.
Swan wrote:
This is my America, it's currently on life support, but like the Phoenix she will rise again

Time will tell.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-07-2022 20:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Do you consider yourself an extremist Swann


At a Trump rally I am a mainstream God and America loving patriotic capitalist American.

Then why do you support Democrats and The Oligarchy?????!?
Swan wrote:
However to the satanic negro hating democraps that murdered Lincoln and want America to become just another communist state with the government doing all the policing and everyone has an assigned job like a worker ant, to these people I suppose I would be an extremist. The extremist are the democraps who want all police defunded so that America decays to the point that when the chinese take over that they improve the USA. So the question is not am I an extremist, but what is the animal that considers me to be an extremist?

God bless the USA, and Donald Trump


While I agree, I think you are confused. You don't know what you support.


If I cared what you thought I would be the only one. So enjoy your dead end excuse for a life.




This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-07-2022 20:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I have just received the NASA climate newsletter. Fascinating read. Apparently cyclones may be likely to increase in intensity perhaps maybe soon or some time in the future as climate change affects all of us personally. Their billion dollar MODIS Satellite has worked out that green grass is not as hot as the bitumen road next to it in LA. Well worth the money?Thank god NASA are here to tell us how f"£!ed we are


LOL is that the same NASA that fu--ed up the space program of the USA so bad that they needed to use Russian rockets?

Tell us more about the morons at NASA that all have FBI clearances to blow up astronuts and teachers. Not that one less communist teacher is not a good thing

Why do you hate NASA?


Ok this one I will answer. NASA is a communist agency of the left aiming to destroy the credibility of the USA by making the American space program a complete failure,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The NASA WAS the American space program for several decades!
Swan wrote:
and so poorly run that NASA would end up purchasing Russian (communist) rockets in order to be able to fly without blowing everything up.

They don't.
Swan wrote:
You will clearly deny that this happened

I sure will! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Swan wrote:
but it did so NASA is a communist group trying to destroy American capitalism in favor of a new communist state.

Neither capitalism nor communism are forms of government! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Capitalism, fascism, and communism are economic systems. Capitalism is the only system that creates wealth. Fascism and communism are both forms of socialism and steal wealth. All three exist in every nation.
Swan wrote:
Idiots like you never even noticed that NASA's primary goal today is perpetrating the climate change lie which has nothing to do with space travel at all.

You haven't read my posts, have you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Swan wrote:
On the other hand NASA did kill a woken teacher trying to brainwash kids so this was a plus.

Now you know

So you want to kill people. That's just sick.
Swan wrote:
PS Vote Trump

Trump does not want to kill people. There's a lot more to NASA than you know. It's not just space travel or the idiocy of pushing the Church of Global Warming.
Swan wrote:
PSS. Addendum, the American military really needs to stop using chinese made circuit boards in it's various weapons systems, and fire all the military master Sargent retards posting to the chinese data mine tik tok

I agree. Fortunately it doesn't most of the time.


What is an example of a post on drugs.


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-07-2022 23:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:If I cared what you thought I would be the only one who is me, such is my dead end excuse for a life.

Attached image:

08-07-2022 04:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★☆
(1841)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:If I cared what you thought I would be the only one who is me, such is my dead end excuse for a life.


All you can do is to follow the leader......................

Not much of a talent really


This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-07-2022 04:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(12231)
Swan wrote:If I cared what you thought I would be the only one who is me, such is my dead end excuse for a life.

I'm not much for following your real talent of drinking a liter, ....... really


Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate Buzzwords and fake numbers:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Fake web page where fake hacker pretends to hack hackers014-07-2022 13:45
Possible fake news1004-04-2021 06:10
It Is Time For All Governments Separate Real Financial Investment vs Fake Gambling Investment031-01-2021 06:57
numbers1428-01-2021 22:03
Ascension Evolution, Human Super Abilities Power Are All Real, Only The Closed Mindset Is Fake306-01-2021 23:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact