Remember me
▼ Content

Buzzwords and fake numbers

Page 2 of 2<12
08-07-2022 13:41
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:If I cared what you thought I would be the only one who is me, such is my dead end excuse for a life.

I'm not much for following your real talent of drinking a liter, ....... really

Still drinking alone.

Sad really sad

Worse yet you forgot the nachos with ghost pepper cheese.

CIAO

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-07-2022 19:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:If I cared what you thought I would be the only one who is me, such is my dead end excuse for a life.

Still drinking alone.

Sad really sad

CIAO

Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-07-2022 23:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Still drinking alone.

Sad really sad

CIAO

Insult fallacies. Trolling. No argument presented.

Can you please specify which of your babbles is worth anyone arguing with?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

09-07-2022 03:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14401)
Swan wrote:Worse yet you forgot the nachos with ghost pepper cheese.

09-07-2022 04:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Worse yet you forgot the nachos with ghost pepper cheese.

LOL in another one of your delusions you believe that I care what you do or do not do. That said I really do care that you buffoons keep asking me to argue because most of the time I end up ROTMFFLMMFAO, spilling the cheese along the way.

You ever had eggplant rollatini with fresh garden eggplant and San Marzano tomatoes all picked just before cooking? Cibo degli dei, CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

09-07-2022 05:38
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I drink alone and am about to do it again.
09-07-2022 06:03
(14401)
duncan61 wrote:I drink alone and am about to do it again.

Yeah, with nobody else.

I know when you drink alone,
you prefer to be by yourself.

Last night you were probably invited to a party,
but you stayed home instead.
Just you and your pal Johnny Walker,
with his brothers Blackie and Red,

... and you drank alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8&t=22s
09-07-2022 07:00
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
George Thorogood.In the army barracks we had a corporal who would play that over and over
09-07-2022 13:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
duncan61 wrote:I drink alone and am about to do it again.

Yeah, with nobody else.

I know when you drink alone,
you prefer to be by yourself.

Last night you were probably invited to a party,
but you stayed home instead.
Just you and your pal Johnny Walker,
with his brothers Blackie and Red,

... and you drank alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8&t=22s

So no one who loves you ever cooked you eggplant rollatini from fresh vegetables that you planted for her.

That's ok, you still have Wendy's

ULTRA MAGA

09-07-2022 19:12
(14401)
Swan wrote:So no one who loves you ever cooked you eggplant rollatini from fresh vegetables that you planted for her.

I have enjoyed eggplant rollatini from fresh vegetables purchased from Mercado Abasto and prepared with love ... and lots of cheese!

Good stuff.

Swan wrote:That's ok, you still have Wendy's

I have enjoyed many a good Wendy's double- and triple-burger, prepared with love ... and cheese with no pickle.

Good stuff.

09-07-2022 19:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:So no one who loves you ever cooked you eggplant rollatini from fresh vegetables that you planted for her.

I have enjoyed eggplant rollatini from fresh vegetables purchased from Mercado Abasto and prepared with love ... and lots of cheese!

Good stuff.

Swan wrote:That's ok, you still have Wendy's

I have enjoyed many a good Wendy's double- and triple-burger, prepared with love ... and cheese with no pickle.

Good stuff.

LOL nice photo from the net that has nothing to do with you or anything that the love of your life ever cooked for you using fresh garden veggies.

https://www.offthemuck.com/recipes/main-dishes/eggplant-rollatini/

LOTMFFLMMFAO

ULTRA MAGA

09-07-2022 19:35
(14401)
Swan wrote:LOL nice photo from the net that has nothing to do with you

It is very astute of you to discern that it is a photo of eggplant rollatini and not a photo of me. Very well done!

Swan wrote: ... or anything that the love of your life ever cooked for you using fresh garden veggies.

You are mistaken, but I attribute that to your inability to read.

The freshest vegetables are purchased at Mercado Abasto. The love of my life is the best cook. When you provide the best cook with the freshest vegetables and empower the best cook to allow all love to flow into the preparation, then maybe you'll begin to understand why I live with a constant struggle to keep my weight down.

Of course, Wendy's doesn't help.

09-07-2022 20:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL nice photo from the net that has nothing to do with you

It is very astute of you to discern that it is a photo of eggplant rollatini and not a photo of me. Very well done!

Swan wrote: ... or anything that the love of your life ever cooked for you using fresh garden veggies.

You are mistaken, but I attribute that to your inability to read.

The freshest vegetables are purchased at Mercado Abasto. The love of my life is the best cook. When you provide the best cook with the freshest vegetables and empower the best cook to allow all love to flow into the preparation, then maybe you'll begin to understand why I live with a constant struggle to keep my weight down.

Of course, Wendy's doesn't help.

LOL everyone knows that the freshest vegetables are not purchased but picked, that said there are also people like you that believe that vegetables come from the market, after spending two weeks in the back of a truck.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ULTRA MAGA

09-07-2022 20:54
(14401)
Swan wrote:LOL everyone knows that the freshest vegetables are not purchased but picked,

You are describing Mercado Abasto.

... that said there are also people like you that believe that DCSA is the FBI, and that all moraines were under ice at the same time, and that work is power, and that "LOL" is a valid rebuttal.
09-07-2022 22:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL everyone knows that the freshest vegetables are not purchased but picked,

You are describing Mercado Abasto.

... that said there are also people like you that believe that DCSA is the FBI, and that all moraines were under ice at the same time, and that work is power, and that "LOL" is a valid rebuttal.

Actually simpleton, it is not possible to pick fresh vegetables off of a web page, except in your delusions.

So post another photo of something that you have never even seen except in your cyber delusions of grandeur

ULTRA MAGA

10-07-2022 00:43
(14401)
Swan wrote:Actually simpleton, it is not possible to pick fresh vegetables off of a web page, except in your delusions.

So post another photo of something that you have never even seen except in your cyber delusions of grandeur

You were going to explain why any of your ravings and babbling and gibberings were worth my time.

p.s. - The FBI didn't interview me. Should I feel snubbed? After all, all of your son's friends were interviewed by DCSA.
10-07-2022 02:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Actually simpleton, it is not possible to pick fresh vegetables off of a web page, except in your delusions.

You were going to explain why any of your ravings and babbling and gibberings were worth my time.

p.s. - The FBI didn't interview me. Should I feel snubbed? After all, all of your son's friends were interviewed by DCSA.

Do you or your Son hold a TS/SCI clearance needed to decrypt nuclear attack submarine orders?

My Son does, and if the orders change my Son knows before the Captain.

Too bad that every other parent in my Son's position was interviewed, except for me and my wife. Sheesh for all the FBI knows we might be former KGB, or what if we are really domestic terrorist?

If only they could overcome their embarrassment and grow some nuts, or wangs as the case may be.

ULTRA MAGA

10-07-2022 03:35
James_
★★★★★
(2232)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Do you or your Son hold a TS/SCI clearance needed to decrypt nuclear attack submarine orders?

Too bad that every other parent in my Son's position was interviewed, except for me and my wife. Sheesh for all the FBI knows we might be former KGB, or what if we are really domestic terrorist?

If only they could overcome their embarrassment and grow some nuts, or wangs as the case may be.

That's not you. The ware between Ukraine and Russia is in reality between the U.S. and Russia. Very well known. It is called a "proxy" war because both the U.S. and Russia has nuclear weapons. Why Ukraine was encouraged not to remain a nuclear country when they were one.
In a game of chess Ukraine is a pawn. Who takes the pawn wins. And as you know, chess is about military strategy that evolved into a game.
10-07-2022 03:59
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That's not you. The ware between Ukraine and Russia is in reality between the U.S. and Russia. Very well known. It is called a "proxy" war because both the U.S. and Russia has nuclear weapons. Why Ukraine was encouraged not to remain a nuclear country when they were one.
In a game of chess Ukraine is a pawn. Who takes the pawn wins. And as you know, chess is about military strategy that evolved into a game.

LOL the only thing that Biden has the balls to do is seize pleasure yachts while Russian ships pummel the Ukraine. Besides China and Russia own Biden and his crack addict cock wanking retarded kid, the Chinese banking info is in Biden's laptop that the FBI is hiding making them culpable terrorist. None of this would be happening if Trump was president.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-07-2022 04:24
10-07-2022 06:30
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
James wrote

Something not considered is Ukraine developed weapons that could hit Moscow and then boasted about it.What do you do sit there and hope they do not shoot at your capital or neutralize the threat
10-07-2022 10:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Retelling your fiction isn't helping you.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-07-2022 13:00
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I have no reason to not believe Swanns son ran away to the Navy.If he was my Dad I would run away as well
10-07-2022 13:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5719)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Retelling your fiction isn't helping you.

It's ok, we understand that the little people like you who spend their entire lives following instead of leading can not comprehend people like me who do not need your help. However you stay there in your delusion and rationalize your sad existence by believing that others need your help and want to be just like you. Just change your shirt first because the drool gives away your mental state.

ROTMFFLMMFAO

ULTRA MAGA

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Buzzwords and fake numbers:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
And another fake climate board419-12-2023 12:45
What happens when you expose a fake/sham climate message board???1616-06-2023 21:30
Proof that ai is totally fake, because if it was real, you would not need a mouse, because407-06-2023 14:13
The latest deep fake news from the Ukraine.002-06-2023 15:24
More evidence that climate change is FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11728-03-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact