Remember me
▼ Content

Brrrr, The February 2016 COLD RECORD!

Brrrr, The February 2016 COLD RECORD!14-03-2016 13:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14378)
2016: An historic February cold front that brought some cities like Boston the coldest day in almost 60 years, helped make February 2016 the coldest month in many cities. Seventeen cold records were set in Ontario, Canada alone on Valentines day (in the UK it was only the coldest in four years).

Chicago, Moline and Peoria, Illinois, Rochester, Minnesota and Madison, Wisconsin all had a coldest February since 1979.

Minneapolis-St. Paul and Kansas City both had a coldest February since 1989

Green Bay, Wisconsin and Dubuque, Iowa both had a coldest February since 1936

By comparison, Global Warming believers note that last year (2015) saw Ottawa, Quebec and parts of Ontario have their coldest February ever with February 2016 being a slight bit warmer by comparison, indicating that Global Warming might be working on those areas a little more.
------------

Meanwhile China and the rest of Asia were just recovering from January 2016 being the coldest January in 15 years, resulting in many deaths by hypothermia.

An event that seems to need reporting on in a Global Warming forum.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 14-03-2016 13:16
15-03-2016 12:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14378)
spot wrote: I feel if every square inch of the planet was covered in thermometers it would not be enough for you,

Why do you feel the need to pretend to speak for him and to determine what would or wouldn't make him happy?

You should try speaking just for yourself. It would help you avoid making arguments that are completely meaningless and it would help you avoid repeatedly being a gullible dupe.

You should begin by answering the following questions as they apply to you:

1. What is included/measured in your definition of "average global temperature"?

2. What margin of error do you find acceptable?

... then you can legitimately provide data that meets your criteria. As it stands, you are simply arguing that you have divine knowledge (with zero margin of error) about a completely undefined and unverifiable "averaged global temperature." The only rational conclusion is that, sure, of course you have omniscience about crap you are making up as you go.

If you answer the questions above, it then becomes obvious that your previously posted "anomalies" chart doesn't amount to a hill of beans. (Did you notice that your "anomalies" chart isn't a chart of temperatures? ...yet you were somehow lulled into believing that it indicates increasing temperatures?)

As far as temperatures go, February 2016 apparently had extraordinarily cold ones. Maybe some theological "anomalies" of your religion actually increased (whatever those are, warmizombies would know better than I) but temperatures were apparently colder than normal. Read the OP.

Join the debate Brrrr, The February 2016 COLD RECORD!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
White House ridiculed for defending Biden's economic record as 'incredibly popular:' 'Wit028-06-2023 12:33
Quantum computer startup SEEQC unveils digital chip that operates at super cold temp3931-03-2023 19:52
Low temperature breaks record set over 100 years ago, proving climate change is real2801-06-2022 06:03
Record low temps across America.227-04-2022 02:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact