Remember me
▼ Content

BREAKING NEWS... The man who attacked Paul Pelosi by smashing his head is a pissed off DEMOCRAT

BREAKING NEWS... The man who attacked Paul Pelosi by smashing his head is a pissed off DEMOCRAT01-11-2022 01:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
LOL, turn down the rederick this bitch says, well imagine if this guy was a Trump supporter, she would be cranking the volume to high but since David Depape backs BLM and the defund the police movement it's all hush hush. Oh well I hope that Pelosi is getting enough medical heroin in the hospital, a pound ought to do the trick or treat.

LOL in all seriousness I hope that this guy fully recovers so that he can help abort ghetto babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVbGimBe418

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 01-11-2022 01:34
01-11-2022 03:26
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
LOL, turn down the rederick this bitch says, well imagine if this guy was a Trump supporter, she would be cranking the volume to high but since David Depape backs BLM and the defund the police movement it's all hush hush. Oh well I hope that Pelosi is getting enough medical heroin in the hospital, a pound ought to do the trick or treat.

LOL in all seriousness I hope that this guy fully recovers so that he can help abort ghetto babies.

I've been pretty glued to this story...

If the police officers saw DePape swing a deadly weapon at Pelosi, why didn't they shoot him?

Glass looks like it was broken from inside not outside.

No security present, but Capitol police should have been present unless Pelosi requested they leave.

Who opened the door for the police?

A local news report said DePape was apprehended in his underwear, but then that detail was retracted.

Pelosi called DePape a friend according to police dispatch.

Can we see the body cam and security footage??

01-11-2022 05:18
(1643)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

If the police officers saw DePape swing a deadly weapon at Pelosi, why didn't they shoot him?

No security present, but Capitol police should have been present unless Pelosi requested they leave.

A local news report said DePape was apprehended in his underwear, but then that detail was retracted.

When DePape woke up Pelosi, Pelosi picked it up his cell phone by his bedside.

Pelosi then asked if he could use the bathroom.

DePape, intent on holding him ransom, said sure, go use the bathroom in private with your phone. Just make sure to tell the 911 operator I'm a friend, and my name is David.

Edited on 01-11-2022 05:19
01-11-2022 07:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Yes, it has been a very curious news story. Anonymous sources gave the start, and then anonymous sources, obviously different, made corrections. It's expected, that some details may change over the course of an investigation, but seems like everything that might be embarrassing, or imply a scandal, has been corrected/sanitized. Paul, while in the bathroom called 911, and spoke in codes.. He's in the bathroom, the door usually locks, to insure privacy, or at least give others notice, that it's in use. Why didn't Paul simply lock the door? Why the need for codes, just using the phone would be trigger enough for any madman, wouldn't matter what was said, or to whom.

One of the first stories I read, Depape let himself in through a backdoor. Seems like the would have been able to more accurately state he smashed glass, and broke in. The story was clear about and unknown person letting police in, when they saw the two struggling over a hammer. How do you struggle, and open a door at the same time? Not trying very hard, if you can do both. Not sure why they would claim Depape was in his underwear, but not offer an alternative description, that would have gave the impression.

Home security is pretty smart these days, doesn't need to be completely disabled, while you are home. Most video recorders support motion detection. Windows and doors can be wired to detect being forced open/broken, through vibrations. PIR and microwave motion detectors are good now, and work together to eliminate false triggers. Not to mention, Paul could have paid someone to monitor and maintain. They have hundreds of millions of dollars, and high-profile. The must have been receiving threats for over a decade. Pretty much daily, and multiple times. Certainly most are investigated, and some qualify as credible. You'd think the would have the best security money can buy. Sufficient to hold off an angry mob. If they can storm the capital building, a mansion shouldn't be a problem?

How did Depape get there? Uber? It's a gated community, if I remember right. Then again, people got in to vandalize their garage door before...
01-11-2022 13:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

This entire thing will be hidden as I said DePape is a loyal democrat who wants the police defunded. LOL Pelosi was the dude in his boxers, and the glass where the break in is said to have happened was broken out not in. So it seems that DePape was sleeping with Pelosi and that he tried to escape and Pelosi would not let him go. The media will never admit that Paul likes schlong pudding.

Ain't it great though

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

01-11-2022 16:39
(1643)
Swan wrote:

This entire thing will be hidden as I said DePape is a loyal democrat who wants the police defunded. LOL Pelosi was the dude in his boxers, and the glass where the break in is said to have happened was broken out not in. So it seems that DePape was sleeping with Pelosi and that he tried to escape and Pelosi would not let him go. The media will never admit that Paul likes schlong pudding.

Ain't it great though

If that's all that happened, it should be easy for DePape to defend himself in court today... No?

You know this story is on heavy rotation in the news cycle. If this turns out to be just a wild sexcapade, it will be difficult to hide.

Edited on 01-11-2022 16:42
01-11-2022 17:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Ain't it great though

If that's all that happened, it should be easy for DePape to defend himself in court today... No?

You know this story is on heavy rotation in the news cycle. If this turns out to be just a wild sexcapade, it will be difficult to hide.

There is no defense from the commie democraps, they fully control the courts.

ULTRA MAGA

01-11-2022 17:08
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Ain't it great though

Nonsense Swan. He has the right to assert his defense. He can plead guilty or not guilty to the long list of state and federal crimes he has been charged with.

01-11-2022 18:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Ain't it great though

Nonsense Swan. He has the right to assert his defense. He can plead guilty or not guilty to the long list of state and federal crimes he has been charged with.

LOL, answer me this, when someone gets out of jail after 20 to 30 years because they were found not guilty, who goes to jail? The fact is that the judge, prosecutor and defense are all above the law and no one pays for the life that they stole. You have no rights, no one does. North Korea has a better judicial system than the USA

ULTRA MAGA

01-11-2022 19:05
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Ain't it great though

LOL, answer me this, when someone gets out of jail after 20 to 30 years because they were found not guilty, who goes to jail? The fact is that the judge, prosecutor and defense are all above the law and no one pays for the life that they stole. You have no rights, no one does. North Korea has a better judicial system than the USA

What are the case details of your question?

I'm saying if all this.waa Paul Pelosi hooking up with some dude at a bar for sex and/or drugs, if the defendant knows how to articulate a defense, he can certainly beat these charges.

Anyway, wonder how the court case will go...

01-11-2022 20:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Ain't it great though

What are the case details of your question?

I'm saying if all this.waa Paul Pelosi hooking up with some dude at a bar for sex and/or drugs, if the defendant knows how to articulate a defense, he can certainly beat these charges.

Anyway, wonder how the court case will go...

There is absolutely no evidence of a break-in, because the glass was broken out, so there is evidence that someone was trying to escape. As for rights this poor gay guy has the same rights as Epstein did, he has the right to die before he can tell his story.

ULTRA MAGA

01-11-2022 21:02
(1643)
Swan wrote:

There is absolutely no evidence of a break-in, because the glass was broken out, so there is evidence that someone was trying to escape. As for rights this poor gay guy has the same rights as Epstein did, he has the right to die before he can tell his story.

Then you claim the USA to be a lawless state. Lets see...

01-11-2022 22:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

What did the law do for Jeffrey Epstein?

Be specific.

Well I'll tell you what the law did for Epstein. The law made sure that in the hands of the judicial system, that he was murdered to protect the democrappic party.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 01-11-2022 22:43
01-11-2022 23:01
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Be specific.

Well I'll tell you what the law did for Epstein. The law made sure that in the hands of the judicial system, that he was murdered to protect the democrappic party.

It never came to light, any of the footage, the Epstein operation had gathered, and had apparently collected meticulously.

Many people believe that footage was kept for the purpose of blackmailing the famous people he recorded having Lolita style affairs.

The death of Jeffrey Epstein might indicate a willingness by law enforcement officials to cover up this blackmail operation.

Could there be an element of blackmail in this DePape / Pelosi scandal?

02-11-2022 00:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Be specific.

It never came to light, any of the footage, the Epstein operation had gathered, and had apparently collected meticulously.

Many people believe that footage was kept for the purpose of blackmailing the famous people he recorded having Lolita style affairs.

The death of Jeffrey Epstein might indicate a willingness by law enforcement officials to cover up this blackmail operation.

Could there be an element of blackmail in this DePape / Pelosi scandal?

Did DePape want more for his semen than Pauli poke my poo poo wanted to pay? Could be. The one thing that we know is that nothing here is the truth and the fn GOP won't challenge the lies either, sure they go thru the motions until the next story comes around. No one seems to be mentioning that none of the home's security was working, or perhaps the footage shows Pauli poo poo and his boyfriend sucking face

ULTRA MAGA

02-11-2022 01:56
(1643)
Swan wrote:

Did DePape want more for his semen than Pauli poke my poo poo wanted to pay? Could be. The one thing that we know is that nothing here is the truth and the fn GOP won't challenge the lies either, sure they go thru the motions until the next story comes around. No one seems to be mentioning that none of the home's security was working, or perhaps the footage shows Pauli poo poo and his boyfriend sucking face

DePape pleads not guilty to state charges. Judge Diane Northway set a hearing for November 4 in San Francisco Superior Court to set a date for the preliminary hearing and bail setting.

His public defender Adam Lipson said he looks forward to providing DePape with a "vigorous defense." He also said he met DePape on Monday night for the first time and had not seen the police reports yet.

02-11-2022 12:58
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

DePape pleads not guilty to state charges. Judge Diane Northway set a hearing for November 4 in San Francisco Superior Court to set a date for the preliminary hearing and bail setting.

His public defender Adam Lipson said he looks forward to providing DePape with a "vigorous defense." He also said he met DePape on Monday night for the first time and had not seen the police reports yet.

LOL, Jeffrey Epstein plead not guilty as well, which did not stop his murder in judicial custody.

ULTRA MAGA

02-11-2022 19:00
(1643)
The details of the 911 call from the Statement of the Facts are certainly interesting...

"Still trying to escape from Defendant, Mr. Pelosi asked to use the bathroom;
Defendant allowed him to do so. Mr.Pelosi stood up and walked to the bathroom where his phone was charging. Standing in the bathroom, Mr.Pelosi grabbed his phone, turned it on, called 911, and put the phone on speaker. Watching Mr.Pelosi, Defendant stood about
three feet away, still holding the large hammer and the zip ties . During the 911 call itself, Mr. Pelosi said that there was a gentleman there waiting for his wife- Nancy Pelosi to
come back. But Mr.Pelosi said they would have to wait because his wife would not be coming back for about a day . Mr.Pelosi could see Defendant gesturing and heard
Defendant tell him to get off the phone. To diffuse the situation, Mr. Pelosi told the dispatcher that he did not need police, fire, or medical assistance. Trying to be calm and
discreet while also trying to help dispatch to understand the situation, Mr. Pelosi then asked for the Capitol Police because they are usually at the house protecting his wife. The dispatcher clarified that Mr.Pelosi was calling San Francisco police; Mr. Pelosi said that he
understood and then asked someone, I don't know, what do you think? Another man responded, Everything's good. Mr. Pelosi then stated, Uh, he thinks everything's good.
Uh, I've got a problem, but he thinks everything's good
When the dispatcher told Mr. Pelosi to call back if he changed his mind, Mr. Pelosi quickly responded, No, no, no, this gentleman just uh came into the house uh and he wants to wait for my wife to come home The dispatcher then asked Mr. Pelosi if he knew the person and Mr. Pelosi said that he did not. Mr. Pelosi then said that the man was telling him not to do anything. The dispatcher then asked Mr. Pelosi for his name and address and Mr. Pelosi gave the dispatcher both. Mr. Pelosi then said that the man told him to put the phone down and just do what he says. The dispatcher then asked for the man's name and the man responded, My name is David. When the dispatcher asked who David is, Mr.Pelosi said, I don't know, but David said, I'm a friend of theirs. Mr. Pelosi then confirmed with the dispatcher that he did not know the man. He's telling me I am being very lazy, so I've gotta to stop talking to you, okay? When the dispatcher offered to stay on the line with Mr. Pelosi to make sure everything is okay, Mr. Pelosi said, No, he wants me to get the hell off the phone. The call ended."

Join the debate BREAKING NEWS... The man who attacked Paul Pelosi by smashing his head is a pissed off DEMOCRAT:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
Breaking News- Please call 843-963-3600, if you have seen our crashed F35 Lego jet219-09-2023 14:52
fox news3516-09-2023 13:27
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact