Remember me
▼ Content

Breaking news. Jill Xiden just said that Hispanics are as unique as tacos

Breaking news. Jill Xiden just said that Hispanics are as unique as tacos12-07-2022 16:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2711)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-texas-hispanicsbreakfast-tacossan-antonio

LOL and just when I was convinced that the Xiden's were moron's Jill Xiden comes out and accurately calls all Latino's breakfast taco's.

No way to make this up, too bad that zero percentage of you reading this can deal with the truth so you just pretend that all is well when gas is going to 25 dollars a gallon so that the Xiden's can begin importing Lithium from Chinka.

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate Breaking news. Jill Xiden just said that Hispanics are as unique as tacos:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
GREAT NEWS, TRUMP IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024, IF ELECTED HE WILL PULL OUT OF THE PARIS ACCORDS AGAI2619-11-2022 03:21
Great news. The border patrol is hiring with a $10,000 signing bonus and you get to keep half the Cocain006-11-2022 23:55
BREAKING NEWS... The man who attacked Paul Pelosi by smashing his head is a pissed off DEMOCRAT1702-11-2022 19:00
BREAKING NEWS. Adolph Hitler's Son has just come clean and gone public. This is historic003-09-2022 19:24
Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is001-09-2022 13:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact