Remember me
▼ Content

Breaking news... FBI agents were filmed by Trump's hidden cameras sniffing Melania's panties

Breaking news... FBI agents were filmed by Trump's hidden cameras sniffing Melania's panties10-08-2022 23:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(2133)
The only question is was the female FBI agent a dyke or a trannie? My guess is a certified tinkerbell.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-searched-melanias-wardrobe-spent-hours-trumps-private-office-mar-a-lago-raid

Can't make this stuff up fffolks

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-08-2022 23:10
Join the debate Breaking news... FBI agents were filmed by Trump's hidden cameras sniffing Melania's panties:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
BREAKING NEWS. Adolph Hitler's Son has just come clean and gone public. This is historic003-09-2022 19:24
Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is001-09-2022 13:50
Communist democrat FBI agent resigns after admitting to influencing the last Presidential election, but030-08-2022 20:58
Breaking news... Uncensored Trump backup secret camera video of the FBI raid on Trumps home216-08-2022 14:23
Interesting news about Donald Trump (The Don officially to 80 million of us) anyway Trump is415-08-2022 04:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact