Remember me
▼ Content

boreallfor is out of arguments

boreallfor is out of arguments09-07-2019 05:07
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
boreallfor simply repeats what he has heard on CNN. When challenged he hasn't a fraction of understanding of the lies he has fallen for.

Please discuss.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
09-07-2019 05:16
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
boreallfor is a

09-07-2019 05:18
(14366)
GasGuzzler wrote:
boreallfor simply repeats what he has heard on CNN. When challenged he hasn't a fraction of understanding of the lies he has fallen for.

Please discuss.

Are you practiced in recognizing a pouting child throwing a temper tantrum?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-07-2019 05:31
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Please discuss.

Are you practiced in recognizing a pouting child throwing a temper tantrum?

Oh yes. Raised two boys (high school freshman and senior now)and never put up with tantrums. Thankfully mamma and me were on the same page on tantrums. I know I've got a couple of good respectful boys, but their teachers really appreciate them.

What? You think boreallfor is throwing some kind of tantrum?? You don't say!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
09-07-2019 15:52
boreallfor
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Please discuss.

No you are the one who believes lies for truth, everything is inverted for you. When challenged you produce nothing, simply the argument syou heard from Tucker Carlson or some random youtube video from or website that you actively searched out to reinforce your beliefs.
09-07-2019 15:54
(14366)
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh yes. Raised two boys (high school freshman and senior now)

Congratulations are in order. Well done.

GasGuzzler wrote: ...and never put up with tantrums.

Every time I heard the words "that's not fair!" I responded with "... then let's see just how unfair we can make it." Tantrums ended by the time my kids reached age four ... except when my son became a teenager and I took away his video games for a weekend ... and he threw a tantrum ... and the weekend turned into a week ... and that was the last time there were any tantrums.

GasGuzzler wrote: Thankfully mamma and me were on the same page on tantrums.

My wife would rather put Fear-O-God into them rather than go the "make it more unfair" route but we've been on the same page as well. It makes for better-behaved kids because they aren't getting mixed signals.

GasGuzzler wrote:What? You think boreallfor is throwing some kind of tantrum?? You don't say!

I can see his curled lower lip in what he writes.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-07-2019 19:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
boreallfor wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Please discuss.

No you are the one who believes lies for truth, everything is inverted for you. When challenged you produce nothing, simply the argument syou heard from Tucker Carlson or some random youtube video from or website that you actively searched out to reinforce your beliefs.

Science is not a belief. It is not a website. It is not a youtube video. Science is a set of falsifiable theories.

Mathematics is not a belief. It is not a website. It is not a youtube video. Mathematics is a closed functional system based on a set of founding axioms.

Theories of science stand on their own. Each one is the ONLY authoritative reference of that theory.

Mathematics stands on its own. Each rule in mathematics is based on either axioms or proofs extending those axioms. You need to study the rules of statistical mathematics, probability mathematics, and random number mathematics.

We do not have enough thermometers to measure the temperature of the Earth. Nowhere near it. Statistical math requires the calculation of a value known as the margin of error. It is not a simple average, which is meaningless by itself. Gradients in temperature as steep as 20 deg F per mile are not uncommon.

Satellites are incapable of measuring an absolute temperature. The emissivity of Earth is unknown.

It is not possible to measure the emissivity of Earth. We do not have enough thermometers.

Similarly:
* it is not possible to measure the global sea level. There is no reference point.
* it is not possible to measure the total snow and ice on Earth.
* it is not possible to measure the global atmospheric content of CO2 on Earth.
* it is not possible to measure how much of that CO2 is produce by Man vs natural sources.

Fixation on CO2 is pointless anyway. This gas has absolutely NO capability to warm the Earth.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-07-2019 19:49
branner
AdministratorProfile picture☆☆☆☆☆
(34)
I have banned boreallfor, in order to prevent spam. Other users flooding the forum in this way will of course get banned as well. Please use the forum to discuss climate change.
09-07-2019 20:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5192)
boreallfor wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Please discuss.

What's to produce? We aren't regurgitating someone else's thoughts, opinions, or views, or any IPCC propaganda. I post what I observe, and what I think, some people agree, some don't. Same goes for me, I don't just blindly accept everything I read, and decide the value. Global warming defies most everything I've learned and experienced, it's not very logical, and they take too many liberties to call it any form of science. The whole thing is based on faulty, poorly collected data, that was intended for this purpose, and lacks the precision and completeness to apply. There is the use of analogs, proxies, and computer models, to fill in the failings of the questionable data, and sculpt it into something to illustrate a fantasy. Normal science, when they made the observation, that man-made CO2 might be causing a rise in global temperature, they would have started make measurements, tests, specific to the theory, and independently of existing data. Past measurements are useless, since the numbers are very small, and need higher precision instruments. It's a huge planet, a few sensors here and there, aren't going to suffice, to represent the entire planet. Global Warming is non-science, doesn't follow the establish methods of investigation. Since it isn't science, though they make the claim, it's a lie. The only reason for this sort of lie, is to steal something. I don't like thieves or lairs...
10-07-2019 05:01
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Oh yes. Raised two boys (high school freshman and senior now)

Congratulations are in order. Well done.

GasGuzzler wrote: ...and never put up with tantrums.

Every time I heard the words "that's not fair!" I responded with "... then let's see just how unfair we can make it." Tantrums ended by the time my kids reached age four ... except when my son became a teenager and I took away his video games for a weekend ... and he threw a tantrum ... and the weekend turned into a week ... and that was the last time there were any tantrums.

GasGuzzler wrote: Thankfully mamma and me were on the same page on tantrums.

My wife would rather put Fear-O-God into them rather than go the "make it more unfair" route but we've been on the same page as well. It makes for better-behaved kids because they aren't getting mixed signals.

GasGuzzler wrote:What? You think boreallfor is throwing some kind of tantrum?? You don't say!

I can see his curled lower lip in what he writes.

Heh! Every time I heard "it's not fair" I'd tell them "OK, get out your wallet and we'll make everything fair!"
Most times they got the point.

Congrats to you too sir for raising kids....and anyone else who has successfully complete this course. Too many parents simply give up...and it shows.

Going to miss boreforall. He was and interesting one. However I suspect he actually drank more than you did last night!

10-07-2019 06:57
(14366)
GasGuzzler wrote:Going to miss boreforall. He was and interesting one. However I suspect he actually drank more than you did last night!

I only drank enough to get me in the right frame of mind. I had to work the next day.

I think borealfor was drinking something other than rum.

Join the debate boreallfor is out of arguments:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate change politics may defy even the most rational arguments: Don Pittis025-03-2019 15:01
Realclimate and the silliest arguments of climate deniers4929-09-2016 16:28
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact