Remember me
▼ Content

Blissdragon's 2012 post in Fun


Blissdragon's 2012 post in Fun21-07-2017 07:25
StarMan
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
Blissdragon posted a link in the Fun thread. It was a column written by Bill McKibben of Middlebury College in which he exclaimed again and again that global warming is REAL and SCARY and McKibben did it with giddy sarcasm.

Whenever I read something as silly as McKibben's column, I enjoy writing to the author in response, and copying his colleagues.

Try it! Most enjoyable.

I simply sent links to very compelling papers and videos to the contrary to:

rmckibbe@middlebury.edu

copy: mbakermedard@middlebury.edu; mcostanz@middlebury.edu; kathleend@middlebury.edu; rgould@middlebury.edu; klyza@middlebury.edu; lapin@middlebury.edu; kmorse@middlebury.edu; pryan@middlebury.edu; trombula@middlebury.edu; dmunroe@middlebury.edu


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0&t=440s


http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

http://www.petitionproject.org/gw_article/GWReview_OISM150.pdf

Then I attached a copy of A Crisis of Confidence - The Corrosive Effect of (Liberal) Politics in the University of California by the National Association of Scholars


Ignore List: Surface Detail, litesong, spot, Into The Night
21-07-2017 23:02
Wake
★★★★★
(4026)
StarMan wrote:
Blissdragon posted a link in the Fun thread. It was a column written by Bill McKibben of Middlebury College in which he exclaimed again and again that global warming is REAL and SCARY and McKibben did it with giddy sarcasm.

Whenever I read something as silly as McKibben's column, I enjoy writing to the author in response, and copying his colleagues.

Try it! Most enjoyable.

I simply sent links to very compelling papers and videos to the contrary to:

rmckibbe@middlebury.edu

copy: mbakermedard@middlebury.edu; mcostanz@middlebury.edu; kathleend@middlebury.edu; rgould@middlebury.edu; klyza@middlebury.edu; lapin@middlebury.edu; kmorse@middlebury.edu; pryan@middlebury.edu; trombula@middlebury.edu; dmunroe@middlebury.edu


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0&t=440s


http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

http://www.petitionproject.org/gw_article/GWReview_OISM150.pdf

Then I attached a copy of A Crisis of Confidence - The Corrosive Effect of (Liberal) Politics in the University of California by the National Association of Scholars


The True Believers here have already argued that Dr. Mann hasn't committed contempt of court. That's because they all have Canadian law degrees as far as I can reckon.

You might want to consider this: http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/stomata.html
Edited on 21-07-2017 23:08
22-07-2017 05:08
StarMan
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
Wake wrote:

The True Believers here have already argued that Dr. Mann hasn't committed contempt of court. That's because they all have Canadian law degrees as far as I can reckon.


Incidentally, I also sent the link to that court decision to Michael Mann and all his colleagues. Amusingly enough, he could only reply that he gets lots of messages and might not reply.

http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/



You might want to consider this: http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/stomata.html


UNCLE! Information overload. You can study things to death, and *academics* intend to do just that. "Publish or perish" and eat heartily at the government trough as you do. One wonders why these "scholars" can't study things on their own, especially during their 3 months off in the summer.

I've seen more than enough to convince me of the fraudulent climate change sharia.


Ignore List: Surface Detail, litesong, spot, Into The Night

Edited on 22-07-2017 05:45
22-07-2017 19:53
Into the Night
★★★★★
(8694)
StarMan wrote:
One wonders why these "scholars" can't study things on their own, especially during their 3 months off in the summer.


They never learned how. The learned to scam for government money instead.


The Parrot Killer
22-07-2017 23:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4026)
StarMan wrote: I've seen more than enough to convince me of the fraudulent climate change sharia.


But the ONE thing that wasn't questioned was the rather steady levels of CO2 until the automobile revolution after 1955 based on the Vostok Ice Cores.

I argued that air bubbles contained within ice in the Antarctic couldn't be anything but the broadest possible average since an ice sheet is liable to take over a century to harden and entrapping gases. And even after that CO2 moves about in ice rather easily.

The stomata research shows clearly that there is extremely rapid variations in CO2 levels in the atmosphere plus levels that reached what we have today naturally within just the last 2,000 years let alone 100 millennia.




Join the debate Blissdragon's 2012 post in Fun:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How do we know how much money Chinese government paid CBC and CNN to post climate change articles every d019-04-2019 18:54
Washington Post: White House plans to assemble group of scientists to re-evaluate climate science conclus025-02-2019 02:24
Conservative Donald Trump pokes fun at Marxist Amy Klobuchar about global warming413-02-2019 23:26
Just a blog post about the effects of climate change1211-10-2018 01:04
Crooked Hillary makes fun of climate change environmentalists2218-10-2016 16:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact