Remember me
▼ Content

Black Holes Might Not Be Black Holes


Black Holes Might Not Be Black Holes18-03-2021 22:18
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
In this article, some are thinking that Black Holes might emit dark matter. If so, where is the dark matter coming from?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/black-holes-may-not-black-155600623.html
19-03-2021 01:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
James___ wrote: In this article, some are thinking that Black Holes might emit dark matter. If so, where is the dark matter coming from?

If they aren't black holes then they don't have enormous gravity and are not so affecting other bodies ... except that they are.

Who are these "some"?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-03-2021 01:57
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: In this article, some are thinking that Black Holes might emit dark matter. If so, where is the dark matter coming from?

If they aren't black holes then they don't have enormous gravity and are not so affecting other bodies ... except that they are.

Who are these "some"?

.



That's simply because they're oxymorons that are counterintuitive. With that said, that's more the description of a Weakly Interacting Massive Particle. In a sense it is like the nuclei of an atom has both a weak and strong nuclear field.
The nuclei (nucleus if it's a hydrogen atom with only 1 proton for you nitpickers
) has a strong nuclear attraction. This is why the 2/4He has a smaller shell than the 1/1H atom. It's the same principle but is on an astrophysical scale. Something about the laws of physics being laws.
And with the weak nuclear field which is the shell of an atom, it would be the same for a Weakly Interacting Massive Particle. It's weak nuclear field might be more limited than a gravitational field. Think of GasGuzzler as going to a Democratic convention. He'd be in the same field but there'd be no interaction or very little of it. Physics can be like people.
19-03-2021 04:01
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2109)
James___ wrote:
Think of GasGuzzler as going to a Democratic convention. He'd be in the same field but there'd be no interaction or very little of it.

There would be ENORMOUS interaction.


ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
19-03-2021 04:19
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
Think of GasGuzzler as going to a Democratic convention. He'd be in the same field but there'd be no interaction or very little of it.

There would be ENORMOUS interaction.



Who would prep your kill? That buck on your hood would go to waste. Sorry guy, no Dem will clean your kill for ya. Just no interaction there.


UMmm, we've gone from black holes to slaughtering our dinner. How do you think meat winds up in my mouth? Some animal has to die. And for cow, it's a slaughter house. Thing is, when people got to clean a fresh kill, they don't like it for some reason.
I've cleaned enough fish and chicken to know that meat doesn't come from the store. Someone kills it first. And then it's prepped for dinner. Just isn't lost on me son where my dinner comes from.
And with you in a Dem meeting, would be worth watching. Would you freeze beneath an ice road or would the piranhas of the Amazon get you?


OMG, we have an Avatar moment here. It's also aboriginal but killing animals is what? It is food for the masses but to not care about the food supply chain?
And ITN, FU. Ok?

FYI, the Great Spirit has to allow for such practices. It is simply a part of an increased population.
Edited on 19-03-2021 04:45
19-03-2021 05:11
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(565)
James___ wrote:
In this article, some are thinking that Black Holes might emit dark matter. If so, where is the dark matter coming from?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/black-holes-may-not-black-155600623.html


Thinking is one thing you will never be accused of
19-03-2021 05:23
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
In this article, some are thinking that Black Holes might emit dark matter. If so, where is the dark matter coming from?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/black-holes-may-not-black-155600623.html


Thinking is one thing you will never be accused of



And you just drowned in a puddle. That would seem to be much worse. Just too weak to stand in the face of reality.
19-03-2021 05:31
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
You guys simply don't get this do you? If space itself is stretched, what is it? A "Black Hole"?
That seems to be the basic argument of the paper. And if anyone missed this, you're a fücking idiot.
What is space composed of? Nothing unless it's dark matter. And you guys simply have no clue.
Fücking morons the lot of you are.
19-03-2021 07:18
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
I just don't care enough to read your fairy tales. Do black holes deplete the ozone layer? Black holes, dark matter... Sounds a little racist to me. Why do you imply all bad things, are color based?
Just how many jugs of bonded, Kentucky Korn Whiskey can you buy, with a $1,400 stimulus check?
19-03-2021 14:04
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I just don't care enough to read your fairy tales. Do black holes deplete the ozone layer? Black holes, dark matter... Sounds a little racist to me. Why do you imply all bad things, are color based?
Just how many jugs of bonded, Kentucky Korn Whiskey can you buy, with a $1,400 stimulus check?



Might have to have my cat put down. Besides, Americans are Great because they're American. It's not like they're capable of learning or doing something that matters. They're simply good for nothing.
On the brighter side of life, I might be able to escape the USA and have a life. Just sad when a person would have to move to another country to have a life. I think Americans are too rich to understand science except for electronics. Kind of why China is the 2nd richest country in the world behind the US.

And Harvey, do you know what's so "GREAT" about Americans? Even you think you're one of the greatest people in the world simply because you're an American. Kind of why I won't mind leaving the US. Rome fell because it to (get it? Et Tu?) was GREAT.

ANd for some good news, scientists are predicting more drought for the US.
And with you Harvey, you are simply in my opinion a white supremacist. I mean who openly attacks someone because doctors made a serious mistake? Americans don't need to do better, they're too fükken good to need to actually be any good.
It is funny. If someone does something besides go to church and go to work, they have to be stopped because they're making "REAL" Americans look bad. The US is simply devolving because of how "GREAT" Americans are. It's like I have been told by "REAL" Americans, they have to protect themselves against attacks by people who are willing to actually work and learn.
And Harvey, you are a typical American and yet as your friends say, you don't need to know Engleske because they know how good you are. Just too lazy to learn your own language. Yet I'm from Ohio and can never be an American. And that's only if I'm a disabled Veteran. That's America for you.

And Harvey, as you pride yourself on, wieners, er winners never accept government money. You know, like Veterans do. Or retirees do. Just people not good enough to be called REAL Americans.
Edited on 19-03-2021 14:57
19-03-2021 15:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
James___ wrote:And if anyone missed this, you're a fücking idiot.

Can I be a fücking idiot even if I didn't miss this?

James___ wrote:Fücking morons the lot of you are.

As long as I'm included then we're good.

James___ wrote: If space itself is stretched, what is it?

Not "stretched" ... curved. Space-Time is curved.

James___ wrote:A "Black Hole"?

It's gravity that curves space-time.

James___ wrote: What is space composed of?

Space is composed of celestial bodies and dust and energy in many forms and vacuum volume ... along certain dimensions, of course.

James___ wrote: Nothing unless it's dark matter. And you guys simply have no clue.

I have clues. I have an extra if you're looking for one:
.
Attached image:

19-03-2021 15:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
James___ wrote: Even you think you're one of the greatest people in the world simply because you're an American.

I remember a Mormon in Afghanistan telling Muslim Afghans that Allah must love him more than he loves Afghans because he was born with US citizenship.

James___ wrote:Kind of why I won't mind leaving the US.

Was there something preventing you from leaving last week?

James___ wrote: ANd for some good news, scientists are predicting more drought for the US.

This just in, scientists are also predicting more rain for the US.
This just in, scientists are also predicting more snow for the US.
This just in, scientists are also predicting more sunshine for the US.
This just in, scientists are also predicting more fog for the US.
This just in, scientists are also predicting more winds with gusts of up to 55 kph for the US.
This just in, scientists are also predicting more humidity for the US.
This just in, scientists are also predicting more ozone creation for daytime US.
This just in, scientists are also predicting more ozone depletion for nighttime US.
This just in, scientists are also predicting more cases of the flu for the US.
This just in, scientists are also predicting more church-goers for the US.
This just in, scientists are also predicting more music for the US.
This just in, scientists are also predicting more Olympic gold medals for the US.

James___ wrote: And with you Harvey, you are simply in my opinion a white supremacist.

Well, that's certainly the correct process. Harvey shouldn't have to do or say anything ... you simply DECLARE him to be a white supremacist and then you second the motion. That's how it works.

James___ wrote: I mean who openly attacks someone because doctors made a serious mistake?

Only a white supremacist.

James___ wrote: Americans don't need to do better, they're too fükken good to need to actually be any good.

Now that you are specifically talking about me, your envy is totally transparent. Just because I know everything doesn't mean you are somehow required by law to HATE me. Can't we just get along?

James___ wrote: It is funny. If someone does something besides go to church and go to work, they have to be stopped because they're making "REAL" Americans look bad.

Welcome to my world. Just because I learned everything when I was young, now I have to be stopped because I make everyone else look bad.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-03-2021 16:01
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:And if anyone missed this, you're a fücking idiot.

Can I be a fücking idiot even if I didn't miss this?

James___ wrote:Fücking morons the lot of you are.

As long as I'm included then we're good.

James___ wrote: If space itself is stretched, what is it?

Not "stretched" ... curved. Space-Time is curved.

James___ wrote:A "Black Hole"?

It's gravity that curves space-time.

James___ wrote: What is space composed of?

Space is composed of celestial bodies and dust and energy in many forms and vacuum volume ... along certain dimensions, of course.

James___ wrote: Nothing unless it's dark matter. And you guys simply have no clue.

I have clues. I have an extra if you're looking for one:
.



You do realize that Harvey likes the GOP because it's cheaper to go to war than to place locks on the door to an airplane's cockpit? Only a libtard would put a lock on a door to prevent a plane from being hijacked. But after one (or 3) is hijacked, then we can fix the problem.

And how do you know that space isn't like gasses in our atmosphere? You can't see atmospheric gasses but they're there. And they can also be expanded in a vacuum or compressed.
Around a celestial body just as with a literal ton of lead, it will influence the field around it. With warping space around a celestial body, the orbital velocity is greater the closer to the surface an object is.
With the Earth, orbital velocity 1 km above its surface is over 17,000 mph. And yet the atmosphere rotates basically in a proportional relationship to the surface velocity of the Earth which is about 1,000 mph. Maybe it's possible that the Earth
is "grounding" atmospheric gasses? In a way, polarizing them and causing them to "lock" into place?

p.s., will be a good day when I can move to another country.
19-03-2021 16:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
James___ wrote: And how do you know that space isn't like gasses in our atmosphere?

What can I say? It's a gift.

James___ wrote: You can't see atmospheric gasses but they're there.

... but I can see Climate! How do you not know the difference between Climate and weather?

James___ wrote: And they can also be expanded in a vacuum or compressed.

Aaaah, but a vacuum cannot be expanded or compressed within a gas.

James___ wrote: Maybe it's possible that the Earth
is "grounding" atmospheric gasses? In a way, polarizing them and causing them to "lock" into place?

In order for gases to be polarized, there must be poles that are aligned per a polarity. Guess what you do not find in gases.

Polarization does not "lock" anything into place.

James___ wrote:p.s., will be a good day when I can move to another country.

... for whom?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-03-2021 16:35
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
IBdaMann wrote:


James___ wrote: You can't see atmospheric gasses but they're there.

... but I can see Climate! How do you not know the difference between Climate and weather?




By the cacti I see around Phoenix or the oak trees around Jacksonville. The flora changes with the climate but not the weather.

Besides, have seen too much of the US and Australia has some really cool wildlife. I think if I make a new discovery in atmospheric physics that they might allow me to volunteer at a wild life park.



@Harvey55, when I went to the USS Kitty Hawk in dry dock, I heard guys say to whoever was in charge of work assignments to screw me over because I wasn't one of them. Can't really hide a Norwegian accent. As a result, I suffered a significant hearing loss. As for the hearing loss, I am both the "problem" and a "criminal" and a "drug addict".
Garbage like that got old a couple of decades ago. And with the science experiment that I'm pursuing, an American administrator at a college in the US wanted me to give it away where I would get nothing out of it.
And yet the experiment would need to be tried in different countries from Australia to Germany so that the varying rates of occurrence if gasses do occur will be observed. And with that, it might help scientists to understand how stratospheric polar clouds form. But in the US, neither it nor myself has any real value because of exploitation and no cooperative effort is allowed.
Edited on 19-03-2021 17:03
19-03-2021 19:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
I don't get it... You were born American, presuming you have white skin. And I'm a racist. Your an American, yet all Americans hate you? Do you hate yourself, as you should... Far as I know, accents are learned, not genetic. Your ability to learn a new speech pattern, is a cognitive skill, obviously lacking. You make a lot claims, to higher brain function, yet struggle with simple things, an inbred moron can learn. True, I never served, but my father did, as did most of his friends, and my two older brothers. I got enough of the strict, very precise following of orders growing up. Which is like why, I avoided peace time service. There is a reason for the strict discipline, it saves people from death, or serious injuries. Those that don't, put themselves, and those around them at risk. Either injury, or disciplinary action. On person screwing up, means everyone around him, is in on it. I've got four brothers, we all got disciplined, quite a bit, even if we were out of town, with sports, or some other activity. I'm guessing people don't like you, because you don't follow instructions well, a screw-up.
19-03-2021 22:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't get it... You were born American, presuming you have white skin. And I'm a racist. Your an American, yet all Americans hate you? Do you hate yourself, as you should... Far as I know, accents are learned, not genetic. Your ability to learn a new speech pattern, is a cognitive skill, obviously lacking. You make a lot claims, to higher brain function, yet struggle with simple things, an inbred moron can learn. True, I never served, but my father did, as did most of his friends, and my two older brothers. I got enough of the strict, very precise following of orders growing up. Which is like why, I avoided peace time service. There is a reason for the strict discipline, it saves people from death, or serious injuries. Those that don't, put themselves, and those around them at risk. Either injury, or disciplinary action. On person screwing up, means everyone around him, is in on it. I've got four brothers, we all got disciplined, quite a bit, even if we were out of town, with sports, or some other activity. I'm guessing people don't like you, because you don't follow instructions well, a screw-up.


I work in high tech. Therefore I am a racist.
I wear Hawaiian shirts. Therefore I am a racist.
I own a tractor. Therefore I am a racist.
I own and carry a gun. Therefore I am a racist.
I own a truck. Therefore I am a racist.
I live outside the city. Therefore I am a racist.
I have a garden. Therefore I am racist.
I like to ski (alpine skiiing). Therefore I am a racist.
I like to ice skate. Therefore I am a racist.
I own my own company. Therefore I am a racist.

Each of these are real accusations, made by real racists.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
19-03-2021 23:15
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(565)
James___ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James___ wrote:
In this article, some are thinking that Black Holes might emit dark matter. If so, where is the dark matter coming from?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/black-holes-may-not-black-155600623.html


Thinking is one thing you will never be accused of



And you just drowned in a puddle. That would seem to be much worse. Just too weak to stand in the face of reality.


Your reality begins and ends here

Fart on
20-03-2021 00:31
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't get it... You were born American, presuming you have white skin. And I'm a racist. Your an American, yet all Americans hate you? Do you hate yourself, as you should... Far as I know, accents are learned, not genetic. Your ability to learn a new speech pattern, is a cognitive skill, obviously lacking. You make a lot claims, to higher brain function, yet struggle with simple things, an inbred moron can learn. True, I never served, but my father did, as did most of his friends, and my two older brothers. I got enough of the strict, very precise following of orders growing up. Which is like why, I avoided peace time service. There is a reason for the strict discipline, it saves people from death, or serious injuries. Those that don't, put themselves, and those around them at risk. Either injury, or disciplinary action. On person screwing up, means everyone around him, is in on it. I've got four brothers, we all got disciplined, quite a bit, even if we were out of town, with sports, or some other activity. I'm guessing people don't like you, because you don't follow instructions well, a screw-up.



You are. Why you always look to attack me. And blaming me for my medical problems while also making fun of Norway, clear and obvious signs. Americans from my perspective are aggressive. If I didn't have my hearing loss then I might've just gone to work, church and home like anyone else. After all, I just wouldn't tell anyone that I was half Norwegian or had lived there. I could've blended in. Accents can disappear over time.
And it is like I've mentioned to you before, Sue Thomas hasn't had a very good life. College educated, worked for the FBI and no life. She's legally deaf but can have a conversation with people while not speaking very clearly. Her speech might make people think that she is retarded. Conformity matters. People are threatened by those who are different.
Kind of why with the science experiment, it would exclude Americans. And this is because it would be about the science. And that could help me to have a life elsewhere. After all, if I'm smart enough to figure something like that out, then why have I had such a difficult life for? And with doctors choosing to let me suffer to protect one of their own, would you trust a medical community that would see your life ruined? Why do I have to tolerate so much garbage for?
20-03-2021 02:56
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1124)
Your very bitter James.Please do not come here and piss off the tourists.I grew up with holga and erik stavens from Norway and do not recall anyone having an issue with where they come from
20-03-2021 03:07
duncan61
★★★★☆
(1124)
I have made a friend recently who escaped Iran at 18 as the Ayatollah Khomeini was forcing young men to join the military and made his way through Pakistan and eventually was granted refugee status in Australia.James are you really getting it that bad.I put up a basketball pole for a guy the other day who was Jewish from Zimbabwee.He made me laugh with his view on how Australian Aborigionals claim to be persecuted.The grass is always greener somewhere else
20-03-2021 03:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
James___ wrote: Why you always look to attack me. And blaming me for my medical problems while also making fun of Norway, clear and obvious signs. Americans from my perspective are aggressive. If I didn't have my hearing loss then I might've just gone to work, church and home like anyone else. [rest of rant deleted]

James__, it was 3 July 2019 when you had you previous breakdown and went into a full rant blaming Harvey for imaginary attacks on you. I recommended you talk to a counselor and I will take the opportunity to reiterate my suggestion.

... besides, Norwegians have their jet stream about which to be proud. Nobody dares mock them with that in their back pockets.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-03-2021 04:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
Your life is what you make it. It doesn't matter where you live, you still have to do the work, deal with disappointments. You have to play the cards you're dealt in life, figure out how to make the best, of what you have, before you lose it. Hearing loss? Most everyone starts losing hearing in their 20s, for many different reasons. Many figure out ways to compensate, naturally. Others, are more severe, and need to seek assistance. Lot of people are completely deaf, and learn to function just fine. Crying about anything, isn't going to fix the problem. I don't care much for criers and complainers. Other than that, it really doesn't matter where someone is from, what the do, or limitations. I only expect that people deal with life, the best they can, put in the effort. I'm more likely to step in and help someone struggling, than some one just sitting there crying about it. People that cry and complain, usually will always need help, and never be happy, or appreciate the help given, only expect more. They tend to be disappointed and angry, when you don't offer them all the help, they feel entitled to. I got tired of people being a disappointment, and don't rely on being helped. I have low expectations for other people, so I don't often get disappointed. The plus side, is that when they do good things, I appreciate it so much more. You have very high expectations of everyone around you, to accommodate your every want and need, with little ambition to do any of the work yourself. You will always be disappointed, and angry, negative. Most people don't really like inviting more of that into their own lives.
20-03-2021 15:20
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Your life is what you make it. It doesn't matter where you live, you still have to do the work, deal with disappointments. You have to play the cards you're dealt in life, figure out how to make the best, of what you have, before you lose it. Hearing loss? Most everyone starts losing hearing in their 20s, for many different reasons. Many figure out ways to compensate, naturally. Others, are more severe, and need to seek assistance. Lot of people are completely deaf, and learn to function just fine. Crying about anything, isn't going to fix the problem. I don't care much for criers and complainers. Other than that, it really doesn't matter where someone is from, what the do, or limitations. I only expect that people deal with life, the best they can, put in the effort. I'm more likely to step in and help someone struggling, than some one just sitting there crying about it. People that cry and complain, usually will always need help, and never be happy, or appreciate the help given, only expect more. They tend to be disappointed and angry, when you don't offer them all the help, they feel entitled to. I got tired of people being a disappointment, and don't rely on being helped. I have low expectations for other people, so I don't often get disappointed. The plus side, is that when they do good things, I appreciate it so much more. You have very high expectations of everyone around you, to accommodate your every want and need, with little ambition to do any of the work yourself. You will always be disappointed, and angry, negative. Most people don't really like inviting more of that into their own lives.




You sound like a born again Christian Harvey. And you show why I don't get along with Americans. There is nothing wrong with doctors abusing me when I could be healthy. You yourself say I should be working and that doctors covering up serious mistakes is acceptable.
Do you know how retarded that sounds? What you're saying is that people are not responsible for their conduct, just the victim. Really?

Here's an example of what you're saying Harvey;

Former NBA player Shawn Bradley disclosed Wednesday that he was paralyzed two months ago when he was struck from behind by a vehicle while riding a bike near his Utah home.

https://www.nba.com/news/ex-nba-center-shawn-bradley-paralyzed-in-cycling-accident


Can't say the motorist did anything wrong and Shawn can find a "work around" as you put it, right? Can't hold the motorist responsible because it's not his fault that he wasn't watching where he was driving.
And it was an accident, like someone waving a knife around and cutting someone or maybe holding a gun and just pulling the trigger for the fun of it.
All that matters is that Shawn Bradley can only make himself a victim, right?
I mean if his getting hit by a car causes him problems, that's on him and not the driver of the car that hit him, right?
As you said, there are no victims.
Edited on 20-03-2021 15:30
20-03-2021 18:50
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
Another example Harvey. My sister started this Christian newspaper with her husband when she was alive https://www.seekernews.com/.
And she lived on SSI which wasn't much. And she'd spend months at a time in the hospital. She was fed intravenously because eating food would've killed her. And since you are a Born Again Christian, God would not give her or put into her life what she can't handle. I don't think God gave her Crohn's disease. That would be blaming God for her medical condition.
Myself, I always thought it was her faith in Jesus that helped her to endure her medical situation.
And yet when Christians blame God, then that means they don't need to feel any compassion her. God is merely testing her as God is testing Shawn Bradley. But what if God didn't cause their problems? Should people care or at least feel some empathy for them? Blaming God absolves them of having any compassion.
Just ask GFM, he's a Christian and everything is "The Will of God" even when it's not. And with my situation, I am trying to avoid ending up like my sister. So I will be hoping to challenge God which in my life is the American Medical Community. And we know that no one has ever successfully challenged God.
20-03-2021 21:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
James___ wrote: Should people care or at least feel some empathy for them?

There have been many billions of dead people who I never met or got to know.

For which ones of those should I feel empathy?

The residents of Pompeii who were victims of Mt. Vesuvius apparently died an horrific death ... but I never met any of them. For which ones should I have empathy in order to be a good American and a good person?

Legend has it that a caveman named "Oogg" (sp?) was cold-bloodedly clubbed in the back of his head and his woman taken. Am I a bad person for not feeling loads of empathy for Oogg (sp?)?

James___ wrote: Just ask GFM, he's a Christian and everything is "The Will of God" even when it's not.

That's easy enough to do. Let's ask gfm7175.

@ gfm7175, is everything the will of God, even when it's not?

James__, are you sure this is the kind of hard-hitting question that is worthy of bandwidth consumption? Anyway, gfm7175 is not like keepit or tmiddles or Swan or Pete Rogers ... he gives honest, straightforward and well-thought answers to questions so this one should be relatively quick.

James___ wrote: And with my situation, I am trying to avoid ending up like my sister.

Married?

.
21-03-2021 03:15
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Should people care or at least feel some empathy for them?

There have been many billions of dead people who I never met or got to know.

For which ones of those should I feel empathy?

The residents of Pompeii who were victims of Mt. Vesuvius apparently died an horrific death ... but I never met any of them. For which ones should I have empathy in order to be a good American and a good person?

Legend has it that a caveman named "Oogg" (sp?) was cold-bloodedly clubbed in the back of his head and his woman taken. Am I a bad person for not feeling loads of empathy for Oogg (sp?)?

James___ wrote: Just ask GFM, he's a Christian and everything is "The Will of God" even when it's not.

That's easy enough to do. Let's ask gfm7175.

@ gfm7175, is everything the will of God, even when it's not?

James__, are you sure this is the kind of hard-hitting question that is worthy of bandwidth consumption? Anyway, gfm7175 is not like keepit or tmiddles or Swan or Pete Rogers ... he gives honest, straightforward and well-thought answers to questions so this one should be relatively quick.

James___ wrote: And with my situation, I am trying to avoid ending up like my sister.

Married?

.



With Pompeii, kind of feel sorry for those people myself. They didn't know what a pyroclastic flow was. It's like with Iceland, they have a volcano that might be ready to erupt but it won't be anything like Mt. Etna or St. Helens. They expect it to be just magma flow what Hawaii has.

Why'd you bring Cain and Abel into things for? Now everyone knows that Cain coveted what Abel had. I'd feel sorry fr the gal because what if she didn't like Cain? And since the Garden of Eden was in the Middle East and Adam and Eve left it, would you say that's the origin of Club Med?
Marriage to the right person would make life better. Too many people who have families say that can't do anything because of that. I told one guy on Instagram who said that people without kids were lucky and I told him to check out 2 women YTers. They have kids and yet they do things. One does woodworking while the other is a DYIer that's doing projects around her home.
And with me, I've got my projects to look forward to building. One will take 3 or 4 months so will need to pace myself and enjoy life for a change. Yet some of you maggots makes me think that I'm in the Marines or something like that and this is just Boot Camp.
21-03-2021 03:38
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
James___ wrote: With Pompeii, kind of feel sorry for those people myself. They didn't know what a pyroclastic flow was.

It's a type of very rapid flow of thermal energy from (much) hotter to (much) cooler.

Did you know that in such eruptions, the pumice is so hot that is mere foam when it shoots into the sky ... where it cools into solid stone and rains down on the unfortunate.

James___ wrote: It's like with Iceland, they have a volcano that might be ready to erupt but it won't be anything like Mt. Etna or St. Helens. They expect it to be just magma flow what Hawaii has.

As long as they don't gather to bathe in the "hot springs" it creates they'll be fine.

James___ wrote: Why'd you bring Cain and Abel into things for?

I don't know what I was thinking.

James___ wrote: And with me, I've got my projects to look forward to building. One will take 3 or 4 months so will need to pace myself and enjoy life for a change.

Will you be doing your projects with your children?

James___ wrote:Yet some of you maggots makes me think that I'm in the Marines or something like that and this is just Boot Camp.

Not the Marines ... the MERCHANT MARINES ... you know, those who are really into maritime stuff and who know that the Van Allen belt allows for ozone depletion. You are probably the only one qualified on this board.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-03-2021 04:39
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
All I know, is life, is what you make of it. If you enjoy chugging korn whiskey, and crying in you crap-sack, then that's your life, your choice. Not everything goes the way I wanted, but I step up to those challenges, and find a way to move forward. I've had disabilities, nothing permanent though. Had a broken foot, but didn't lay around the house crying and complaining about. I didn't have to bring other people in, to do my chores. I even took the dog out for his walks everyday. Fortunately, he didn't require a leash. Life sucks for a while, but most people get over it, and move on. Had my appendix removed, hurt like hell for a while, but still managed to get everything done, without crying, or depending on others to do my work for me. That time, the dog very much need to be on a leash. You had gut surgery, so you kind of know what I'm talking about, though you probably laid around crying about. Life doesn't toss everybody a sack of gold, most of us get a bag of crap to deal with best we can. Most people learn, and grow stronger.It's your life, your problem, and you are going to carry it everywhere you go. You need other people to like you, because you don't like yourself.
22-03-2021 02:40
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
HarveyH55 wrote:
All I know, is life, is what you make of it. If you enjoy chugging korn whiskey, and crying in you crap-sack, then that's your life, your choice. Not everything goes the way I wanted, but I step up to those challenges, and find a way to move forward. I've had disabilities, nothing permanent though. Had a broken foot, but didn't lay around the house crying and complaining about. I didn't have to bring other people in, to do my chores. I even took the dog out for his walks everyday. Fortunately, he didn't require a leash. Life sucks for a while, but most people get over it, and move on. Had my appendix removed, hurt like hell for a while, but still managed to get everything done, without crying, or depending on others to do my work for me. That time, the dog very much need to be on a leash. You had gut surgery, so you kind of know what I'm talking about, though you probably laid around crying about. Life doesn't toss everybody a sack of gold, most of us get a bag of crap to deal with best we can. Most people learn, and grow stronger.It's your life, your problem, and you are going to carry it everywhere you go. You need other people to like you, because you don't like yourself.



Harvey, this video content is owned by NetFlix. I am claiming Fair Use Rights in using it. Sara Haro moved from Sweden to the US because her classmates bullied her because she is 1/2 American. You claim this doesn't happen and yet here you are targeting me because I am 1/2 Norwegian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYwjfjghTI0
And Harvey, tell her what you tell me. I also recorded that in May, 2020.
Attached image:


Edited on 22-03-2021 03:10
22-03-2021 03:59
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
Oh c'mon Harvey, you're on a roll but not like Sara Haro. Of course she has support from her father. And since she's good looking and drives a truck, guys will probably still tell her they'd like to shift her gears with their "Man"ual shift gearbox.
Maybe they'll tell her that they can show her how to go cross "cunt"ry without getting on the road or out of the truck. Maybe they'll even tell her they can show her what it feels like when the trailer hitches their truck. You know, the truck backs into the trailer, it's quite a "hit" they say.
Maybe they'll even show her how to put on "chains" to get better traction when things get "wet" and slippery". Gotta love Americans. They're real helpful folks and friendly too.


"Feel" better or would you like to feel her? Make sure she's not "over inflated"? She might appreciate it. Then you could check her oil with your "dipstick". Might even be nice of you to lube her rear end for her. You know, make sure it's loose for hitting the road with. Maybe?
And some people like home. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wFsYY71wyk Who knows, maybe having lived in Norway showed me that the USA isn't the only way.
And for you Harvey, it will take me a couple of days or more to make an animation. I am building it. It is a lot of work. And since I will be posting it on YouTube, getting the details right will be important. As I posted in IBDM's thread, some math will be included but most people would struggle to follow it.
And when I post a link in here, you'll probably make fun of it because perpetual motion is impossible. Yet if Johann Bessler was successful 300 years ago, I'll get to have the surgery that I want.

@All, perpetual motion is impossible. God is one example. Okay, so we don't know everything. And both Conservation of Energy and Conservation of Momentum are accepted principles in physics. Energy can be converted from one form to another.
A picture of what I'm building and am making an animation of, why the green screen. If you've made videos before then you're familiar with a green screen.
And Harvey, it's okay if this doesn't work. Then I'll have to go 20,000 Leagues Beneath the Sea. And if you complain that I'm doing something, you'll only prove you are a bigot.

p.s., I might have to modify the design slightly. And since you guys will wonder, if a line hangs from a fulcrum that is 25 cm long, if the radius of a disc is 25 cm, then the circumference of its radius is Pi25cm/2. Right?
And that's 39.27 cms. Right? That simply means that as a line wraps around it, whatever it is attached to will move closer to the axle of the wheel because of 39.27 - 25 = 14.27. It's not a straight line that's being followed. The math for lift vs work is complicated but it is favorable.
What really matter is if enough momentum relative to f = ma which is really f = m(d/t) (distance divided by time). It's not a matter of brute force but if enough velocity/acceleration happens to generate enough momentum. And as we all know, KE = 1/2mv^2 and not f = ma which is momentum.
The Jules Verne version is much simpler but for some might be more fascinating.
It's a "Haro"ing experience. You know, Sara Haro.
Attached image:


Edited on 22-03-2021 04:39
22-03-2021 05:28
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
And for you Harvey, a picture of Melania Trump. Please be aware that the former President Trump's grandfather was an illegal immigrant. And Melania is an immigrant. And the question is, What Makes America Great?
To stay abreast of this subject....the former First Lady will undress this subject as no other First Lady ever has.
I tell you Harvey, she's covering up something and the pubic hair, er, public here has a right to know. What's she hiding?

p.s., it is known that Melania was a model. Kind of why "The Donald" likes her. At the same time, much of Trump's family is not American but he does represent America because his grandfather was an illegal immigrant. Just not sure why Democrats don't mention his love for foreign nationals while he says foreigners ruin America.
Or are we "exposing" the "ugly" truth of immigration? Maybe it's best if we look the "other way" because there's nothing to "see" here? Maybe that's the "naked" truth?

And maybe the "My Pillow" guy liked Trump because he wanted to "check out" his competition? Where would you want to rest your "head"?

After this, it'd be getting nasty and for Trumpsters, it's political. She probably doesn't need to be talked about in this fashion but with Trumpsters, nothing is off limits. And maybe Trumpsters might consider they support the grandson of an illegal immigrant.
Edited by branner on 26-03-2021 23:03
22-03-2021 06:19
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
James___ wrote: And for you Harvey, a picture of ...

James, it would be greatly appreciated if you would refrain from posting photos of naked women ... and of naked men as well. That could get you banned and I really don't want that to happen.

Thanks.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-03-2021 12:35
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: And for you Harvey, a picture of ...

James, it would be greatly appreciated if you would refrain from posting photos of naked women ... and of naked men as well. That could get you banned and I really don't want that to happen.

Thanks.

.



Wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen. Harvey's personal attacks are something I don't care to tolerate. So that would save me from his abusive behavior because I am handicapped.
And the appropriate things were obscured in the picture. A bikini would show the same things. And with Harvey, I say "HATE" speech. Very much tolerated. Why?
I think personal attacks are HATE speech. But he is your guys' kind of person.


BTW, Harvey says if I wasn't a loser because I'm a Norwegian then I would receive the same quality of health care that winners like him receives. And you are okay with that. The picture of Melania wasn't pornographic.
It would probably be best for me not to post in here anymore. Harvey will always attack my being handicapped. He claims it's my fault. It's not but it is okay to personally attack someone, right? It is. Of course the GOP which you support is about attacking people. Myself, I think that political party is responsible for the toxic political atmosphere that exists in the US.
And with me, I don't care to play by GOP rules.
Edited on 22-03-2021 12:47
23-03-2021 00:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
James___ wrote:And the appropriate things were obscured in the picture.

Like her tramp stamp on the small of her back and a few cold sores?

James___ wrote: A bikini would show the same things.

The lack of a bikini implies that Global Warming has become catastrophic, which it hasn't.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
23-03-2021 18:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: And for you Harvey, a picture of ...

James, it would be greatly appreciated if you would refrain from posting photos of naked women ... and of naked men as well. That could get you banned and I really don't want that to happen.

Thanks.

.



Wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen. Harvey's personal attacks are something I don't care to tolerate. So that would save me from his abusive behavior because I am handicapped.
And the appropriate things were obscured in the picture. A bikini would show the same things. And with Harvey, I say "HATE" speech. Very much tolerated. Why?
I think personal attacks are HATE speech. But he is your guys' kind of person.


BTW, Harvey says if I wasn't a loser because I'm a Norwegian then I would receive the same quality of health care that winners like him receives. And you are okay with that. The picture of Melania wasn't pornographic.
It would probably be best for me not to post in here anymore. Harvey will always attack my being handicapped. He claims it's my fault. It's not but it is okay to personally attack someone, right? It is. Of course the GOP which you support is about attacking people. Myself, I think that political party is responsible for the toxic political atmosphere that exists in the US.
And with me, I don't care to play by GOP rules.


Porn is for perverts, and there are some really strange perverts all over the internet...

My health care, is simply the insurance my employer provides. Get a job, and you can have a $3,000 deductible insurance plan too. $35 co-pay, every time you talk to some, who claims to be a doctor. $150 for an emergency room co-pay. You have the VA, which is suppose to be the best available, if you can survive the 3-8 month wait, for an appointment. Doesn't your Social Security provide some sort of ObamaCare?

Why can't you get a job doing customer service? Your accent and hearing loss would be perfect, specially since is unlike anyone would guess what your native language might be. You get tired, need a break, bored, just put them on hold. It's just reading from a script. You don't actually have to help anyone. They just need someone to answer the phone, and go through the motions, piss people off. Your a natural...
23-03-2021 20:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(15508)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: And for you Harvey, a picture of ...

James, it would be greatly appreciated if you would refrain from posting photos of naked women ... and of naked men as well. That could get you banned and I really don't want that to happen.

Thanks.

.



Wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen. Harvey's personal attacks are something I don't care to tolerate. So that would save me from his abusive behavior because I am handicapped.
And the appropriate things were obscured in the picture. A bikini would show the same things. And with Harvey, I say "HATE" speech. Very much tolerated. Why?
I think personal attacks are HATE speech. But he is your guys' kind of person.


BTW, Harvey says if I wasn't a loser because I'm a Norwegian then I would receive the same quality of health care that winners like him receives. And you are okay with that. The picture of Melania wasn't pornographic.
It would probably be best for me not to post in here anymore. Harvey will always attack my being handicapped. He claims it's my fault. It's not but it is okay to personally attack someone, right? It is. Of course the GOP which you support is about attacking people. Myself, I think that political party is responsible for the toxic political atmosphere that exists in the US.
And with me, I don't care to play by GOP rules.

You are hallucinating again.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan
24-03-2021 04:07
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:And the appropriate things were obscured in the picture.

Like her tramp stamp on the small of her back and a few cold sores?

James___ wrote: A bikini would show the same things.

The lack of a bikini implies that Global Warming has become catastrophic, which it hasn't.

.



Your implied threat is all that matters. No picture of the former First Lady can be shown if she is not wearing clothes. This is pornography.
https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections

And as IBDM said, I have to be banned for this. I accept his banishment.


p.s., if she is wearing clothes in the White House, you can see her nipples. That is considered as pornography. Yet she is in the White House next to to the POTUS.
It's on the internet. It's just sad.
Edited by branner on 26-03-2021 23:04
24-03-2021 04:26
James___
★★★★★
(4481)
And now IBDM has to ban me for posting pornography. I would say that I am only posting pictures of the former First Lady, and now we know what pornography is. It's pictures of any First Lady.
Thank You IBDM. Jesus surely must love you.

p.s., are those her nipples or is she just glad to see you?
Edited on 24-03-2021 04:28
24-03-2021 17:22
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(3369)
James___ wrote:
Have to be banned for posting pornography.
I am just a bad person.

Sadly, no good pics of women kickin' butt. Just sad.


You have the mind of a ten year old... Most people grow up, and actually prefer the real deal, over pictures off the internet. Of course, we weren't born 'handicapped' that way, and can do a little more, than just look...




Join the debate Black Holes Might Not Be Black Holes:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Black Lives Matter Now Officially Represents Violent Lawlessness1114-08-2020 21:49
Black body radiation2919-08-2019 09:11
Sink holes2226-04-2019 19:39
IPCC sucks. They have no answer for natural climatic cooling other than painting houses black to decrease019-04-2019 16:32
Is there an equation available for black body irradiated heat loss vs. font?023-06-2018 10:01
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact