Remember me
▼ Content

BioGeoChemical analysis of manure piles...

BioGeoChemical analysis of manure piles...29-03-2022 08:43
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
A friend has a problem with mushrooms growing out of his manure poles, which seems to attract hippie kids trespassing on his land. Special mushrooms I guess... None of his neighbors seem to have the same problem, have similar livestock, and farm setups. Why would one manure pile be so special. And how in the hell do these liberal kids find out out about these damn mushrooms. We've tried all kinds of crap, to get rid of the mushrooms, but the keep coming back after a short while.

The manure pile, is of course a compost pile, later to be used as fertilizer. Little concerned these mushrooms might be poisonous. Not for the kids sake, but for the livestock grazing pasture land where the compost is spread.
29-03-2022 22:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
HarveyH55 wrote:
A friend has a problem with mushrooms growing out of his manure poles, which seems to attract hippie kids trespassing on his land. Special mushrooms I guess... None of his neighbors seem to have the same problem, have similar livestock, and farm setups. Why would one manure pile be so special. And how in the hell do these liberal kids find out out about these damn mushrooms. We've tried all kinds of crap, to get rid of the mushrooms, but the keep coming back after a short while.

The manure pile, is of course a compost pile, later to be used as fertilizer. Little concerned these mushrooms might be poisonous. Not for the kids sake, but for the livestock grazing pasture land where the compost is spread.

Liberal kids are good at following shit. They can smell the stuff for miles, and are attracted to it like flies. They're good at making up shit too, but there ain't no mushrooms in that shit.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 29-03-2022 22:02
Join the debate BioGeoChemical analysis of manure piles...:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Biogeochemical GRID-LEVEL ENERGY STORAGE5311-04-2022 17:19
From ice core analysis to temperature curves26609-09-2021 01:41
Analysis of Emissions2518-04-2018 21:54
NASA Data Analysis proves that modern temperature rate of increase is NOT unusual2014-05-2017 01:13
cost benefit analysis of burning fossil fuels and why fossil fuels should be massively subsidized606-01-2016 23:58
Articles
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact