Remember me
▼ Content

Big Cities

Big Cities02-09-2021 16:42
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I'd like to discuss the "climate change" that I have been observing in some bigger cities, and I'm curious if this is happening elsewhere.

It's blatantly obvious that many people want to get the hell out of the SOTC (tyranny) and return to the States of America (freedom) again. We've been seeing that for quite a long time now. --- But as of lately, I have been observing something interesting in Madison that I am not used to observing there. FOR SALE signs... everywhere... littered all throughout the city... Last year, I even observed one such house for sale that had a Trump sign and flag up on their premises. Nowadays, I have been observing a barrage of such FOR SALE signs popping up. It seems that people truly do not wish to live in Madison anymore...

My dumbass liberal coworker has even mentioned to me numerous times that he would like to "move out of Madison" due to "high taxes" (and other similar BS that he refuses to admit that liberals are directly causing), but in that case he would just be bringing his dumbass liberal politics into whatever low tax conservative area he'd move into. Thankfully, he is staying in Madison due to "the great hospitals and healthcare system". Yes, you and your fellow reprobates can please stay inside the confined borders of Madison instead of ruining good conservative communities with your shitty liberal politics. Please "do your part" to "stop the spread" of Liberalism, buddy.

IOW, there is good reason why I've started referring to Madison as 'Sodom' and to Milwaukee as 'Gomorrah'...

02-09-2021 18:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
gfm7175 wrote:
I'd like to discuss the "climate change" that I have been observing in some bigger cities, and I'm curious if this is happening elsewhere.

It's blatantly obvious that many people want to get the hell out of the SOTC (tyranny) and return to the States of America (freedom) again. We've been seeing that for quite a long time now. --- But as of lately, I have been observing something interesting in Madison that I am not used to observing there. FOR SALE signs... everywhere... littered all throughout the city... Last year, I even observed one such house for sale that had a Trump sign and flag up on their premises. Nowadays, I have been observing a barrage of such FOR SALE signs popping up. It seems that people truly do not wish to live in Madison anymore...

My dumbass liberal coworker has even mentioned to me numerous times that he would like to "move out of Madison" due to "high taxes" (and other similar BS that he refuses to admit that liberals are directly causing), but in that case he would just be bringing his dumbass liberal politics into whatever low tax conservative area he'd move into. Thankfully, he is staying in Madison due to "the great hospitals and healthcare system". Yes, you and your fellow reprobates can please stay inside the confined borders of Madison instead of ruining good conservative communities with your shitty liberal politics. Please "do your part" to "stop the spread" of Liberalism, buddy.

IOW, there is good reason why I've started referring to Madison as 'Sodom' and to Milwaukee as 'Gomorrah'...

... but what if even one liberal can be saved?
02-09-2021 19:34
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

To be fair, Abraham started his pleading at "fifty righteous people" and then worked his way down to ten.

-- Of course, idk how large of a city Sodom was, so idk how to accurately compare [10 / ???] against [??? / 270,000]

Edited on 02-09-2021 19:42
02-09-2021 20:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:

So if you don't get your way you'll whine and cry until people listen to you? Why not ask Jesus for long suffering? oops.!!!

Then again;
Matthew 23:1 Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:

2 The Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. 3 So obey everything they teach you, but don't do as they do. After all, they say one thing and do something else.

4 They pile heavy burdens on people's shoulders and won't lift a finger to help. 5 Everything they do is just to show off in front of others.
02-09-2021 21:10
(3314)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

So if you don't get your way you'll whine and cry until people listen to you? Why not ask Jesus for long suffering? oops.!!!

Then again;

2 The Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. 3 So obey everything they teach you, but don't do as they do. After all, they say one thing and do something else.

4 They pile heavy burdens on people's shoulders and won't lift a finger to help. 5 Everything they do is just to show off in front of others.

Have you noticed a shit ton of FOR SALE signs in a big city near you?

02-09-2021 21:13
(14377)

gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:IOW, there is good reason why I've started referring to Madison as 'Sodom' and to Milwaukee as 'Gomorrah'...

To be fair, Abraham started his pleading at "fifty righteous people" and then worked his way down to ten.

-- Of course, idk how large of a city Sodom was, so idk how to accurately compare [10 / ???] against [??? / 270,000]

OK, so finding 50 righteous Democrats probably isn't realistic which is why I figured we might start the pleading at the low end and we could work down from there, e.g. "What if just one of a liberal's cousins twice removed can be saved?"
Attached image:

02-09-2021 23:23
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Then again;

Maybe they're moving away from gfm?
02-09-2021 23:46
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
I don't know about for sale signs in the larger cities that I try to stay out of, but in the small town I live near there is explosive growth of new homes on the Madison side of town. Hope you're not sending that liberal woke ass bullshit my way!
02-09-2021 23:58
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:IOW, there is good reason why I've started referring to Madison as 'Sodom' and to Milwaukee as 'Gomorrah'...

OK, so finding 50 righteous Democrats probably isn't realistic which is why I figured we might start the pleading at the low end and we could work down from there, e.g. "What if just one of a liberal's cousins twice removed can be saved?"

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. A real time saver.

03-09-2021 00:00
(3314)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Then again;

Nope. I don't live in Madison. You couldn't pay me enough to live in Madison. Judging by the plethora of FOR SALE signs in Madison, apparently a good number of other people feel the same way.

Edited on 03-09-2021 00:17
03-09-2021 00:16
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I don't know about for sale signs in the larger cities that I try to stay out of, but in the small town I live near there is explosive growth of new homes on the Madison side of town. Hope you're not sending that liberal woke ass bullshit my way!

Four times?? You must really mean it then!
Or, more likely, something went wonky.

I hope not either... I need somewhere to escape to if those woke ass liberals in Madison eventually perform a coup and take over Wisconsin.

--- Not too long ago, I ventured a few miles into Iowa (near the Marquette & McGregor area) because y'all have a nice State Park right along the river there and y'all don't charge anything for visiting it. McGregor, IA reminded me of Columbus, WI in how it had a really "old timey" "historical" feel to it. I was glad I made the trip. I might have to start scouting out some real estate in Iowa if Wisconsin takes a turn for the worse
(or maybe further west if libbies gain control over Iowa)

03-09-2021 01:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I hope not either... I need somewhere to escape to if those woke ass liberals in Madison eventually perform a coup and take over Wisconsin.

--- Not too long ago, I ventured a few miles into Iowa (near the Marquette & McGregor area) because y'all have a nice State Park right along the river there and y'all don't charge anything for visiting it. McGregor, IA reminded me of Columbus, WI in how it had a really "old timey" "historical" feel to it. I was glad I made the trip. I might have to start scouting out some real estate in Iowa if Wisconsin takes a turn for the worse

Too much coffee...I deleted 3 of them.

You're welcome in Iowa ANYTIME. Kim Reynolds is a good governor. Our state is open for business whether you have the covid or not, and masking mandates in a gov building will not be tolerated.

I'm a couple hrs south of McGregor a few miles miles off 151. You'd like it here but it could become too warm for you when the climate change really kicks in.

Shoot me a PM if you ever get down this way we can grill up some climATE.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 03-09-2021 01:02
03-09-2021 02:12
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Then again;

Nope. I don't live in Madison. You couldn't pay me enough to live in Madison. Judging by the plethora of FOR SALE signs in Madison, apparently a good number of other people feel the same way.

It's strange how when I watch documentaries about Rome and its slow decline I am reminded of the US. Having a good life just doesn't do it for you, does it?
What more do you need? I think what you're showing is how good your life is.
03-09-2021 08:08
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
Life is what you make of it for yourself. Only democrats believe everything you want and need is just handed to you.
03-09-2021 16:43
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Too much coffee...I deleted 3 of them.

You're welcome in Iowa ANYTIME. Kim Reynolds is a good governor. Our state is open for business whether you have the covid or not, and masking mandates in a gov building will not be tolerated.

I'm a couple hrs south of McGregor a few miles miles off 151. You'd like it here but it could become too warm for you when the climate change really kicks in.

Shoot me a PM if you ever get down this way we can grill up some climATE.

YUMMMMMM!!!!!!! No better way to piss off sissy whiny liberals than to grill up a bunch of meat and tell 'em to shove their veganism up their ass.

Kim is much better than "Tyrant Tony" Evers, that's for sure... but it's not like we actually legit voted in that moron to begin with (he was installed, just as Biden was installed). Now he's blocking everything good that our legislature is trying to do. It was much better under Scott Walker, not that he was "spectacular" or anything, but he was much better than Evers...

Interestingly enough, I'm likewise not too far off 151.

03-09-2021 17:07
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Life is what you make of it for yourself. Only democrats believe everything you want and need is just handed to you.

Yes sir!

Liberals choose to have fear/control/hatred at the core of their lives, while conservatives instead choose to have love/trust/faith at the core of THEIRS. ---- Conservatives can and do empower themselves regardless of their surroundings. Liberals do not do that (thus the need for tyrannical control over their surroundings) --- Their godless fear leads them into a Satanic obsession to control everything and everyone else around them.

For conservatives, they know that THEY have the power to surmount life's struggles (whether those struggles be surmounted via self empowerment, Christian faith, or whatever else) ...

For liberals, this just isn't true in their minds. They can't empower themselves... They need "the faulty system" to "be fixed" FOR them, and they can't be happy until that system "gets fixed". No wonder they're usually such mean and miserable people... No wonder the big cities are so run down and shitty and any decent person still living inside of one has either already fled, is actively looking to flee, or has other circumstances keeping them there for the time being.

Edited on 03-09-2021 17:11
04-09-2021 00:32
(14377)
GasGuzzler wrote:Shoot me a PM if you ever get down this way we can grill up some climATE.

Yup, there are only two ways a Conservative can improve on that, and this is one of them:
Attached image:

04-09-2021 01:21
(14377)
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Shoot me a PM if you ever get down this way we can grill up some climATE.

Yup, there are only two ways a Conservative can improve on that, and this is one of them:

... of course the other way to improve it involves wrapping in bacon ...
Attached image:

04-09-2021 02:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]GasGuzzler wrote:Shoot me a PM if you ever get down this way we can grill up some climATE.

... of course the other way to improve it involves wrapping in bacon ...

Wait....you're not suggesting peanut butter?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
04-09-2021 03:05
(14377)
GasGuzzler wrote:Wait....you're not suggesting peanut butter?

No. Peanut butter and cheese are both great but they essentially create different things ... which are themselves only improved by increasing the quantity and by wrapping in bacon.

Peanut butter chicken is more addictive than heroin, but it is not better than a medium rare steak off the grill. It is just different.

Just follow the two IBDaRules of eating and you'll be fine.

1. When selecting a food, pick the one that renders you unable to ask for more ... except to ask for more.

2. The only way to improve on bacon is to wrap it in bacon.

These two rules form the independent axes for euphoria realization in free-eating activity that follows the culinary supply-demand curve.

So, just to augment today's lesson with a real-life case study, mere days ago my wife attempted to make her famous bacon-wrapped bourbon barbeque wings ... but for some strange reason our local grocery stores were apparently out of wings. Of course I quickly lept into action at the news and drove out of the local area in search of wings since I knew what was at stake. Upon arrival at another grocery, I too discovered an absence of wings. However, catching my eye were some large 5-lbs bags of drumsticks. Boy did they look good. Thinking quickly, I called my wife and asked if she could make a tactical adjustment and prepare bacon-wrapped bourbon barbeque drumsticks. She pulled out her pocket-sized IBDaRules (which she keeps handy for just such occasions) and quickly deduced from the "bacon-wrapped" segment of the OPS order that my plan was workable. I picked up two 5-lbs bags and headed home. The wife deployed the necessary equipment and utensils and soon thereafter we achieved victory in glorious fashion, deserving of a monument in Arlington Cemetary.

So yeah, peanut butter is great.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-09-2021 06:29
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
I like to keep my ribeye simple, just a little salt and pepper, just shy of medium... Of course, if you can't find a decent cut of meat, you need to get creative.
06-09-2021 17:37
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Wait....you're not suggesting peanut butter?

No. Peanut butter and cheese are both great but they essentially create different things ... which are themselves only improved by increasing the quantity and by wrapping in bacon.

Peanut butter chicken is more addictive than heroin, but it is not better than a medium rare steak off the grill. It is just different.

Just follow the two IBDaRules of eating and you'll be fine.

1. When selecting a food, pick the one that renders you unable to ask for more ... except to ask for more.

2. The only way to improve on bacon is to wrap it in bacon.

These two rules form the independent axes for euphoria realization in free-eating activity that follows the culinary supply-demand curve.

So, just to augment today's lesson with a real-life case study, mere days ago my wife attempted to make her famous bacon-wrapped bourbon barbeque wings ... but for some strange reason our local grocery stores were apparently out of wings. Of course I quickly lept into action at the news and drove out of the local area in search of wings since I knew what was at stake. Upon arrival at another grocery, I too discovered an absence of wings. However, catching my eye were some large 5-lbs bags of drumsticks. Boy did they look good. Thinking quickly, I called my wife and asked if she could make a tactical adjustment and prepare bacon-wrapped bourbon barbeque drumsticks. She pulled out her pocket-sized IBDaRules (which she keeps handy for just such occasions) and quickly deduced from the "bacon-wrapped" segment of the OPS order that my plan was workable. I picked up two 5-lbs bags and headed home. The wife deployed the necessary equipment and utensils and soon thereafter we achieved victory in glorious fashion, deserving of a monument in Arlington Cemetary.

So yeah, peanut butter is great.

This was a simply wonderful case study writeup. Clearly you married up a notch or 2, as did I. Your bride must be nothing short of brilliant in the kitchen!

However, I am very concerned about the apparent glaring paradox I just read.

What kind of "free eating activity" requires special permission to receive more food? Are you trapped in some kind of tyrannical household?

Very concerned about your well being, IBdaMann.

06-09-2021 21:49
(14377)
GasGuzzler wrote:What kind of "free eating activity" requires special permission to receive more food?

Great question. The culinary supply-demand curve has independent axes for gastronomic transactions that realize happiness in free-eating activity. Those who demand food, e.g. "Could you cut me some more of that turkey?" and those who supply it, e.g. "Sure. Would you like dark meat or light meat ... and would you like any peanut butter with that?"

It's not so much "special permission" as it is an independent axis of the cuisine curve.

The IBDaMann rules were derived by integrating the culinary supply-demand curve over all food. The theoretical upper limit is known as the IBDaMann constant which involves steak, cheese-squared, yes peanut butter, and various others all wrapped in bacon-wrapped bacon. To date, the IBDaMann constant has only been achieved briefly in labratory environments, but they are unstable situations that don't last long amongst hungry researchers.

I hope that answered your question. If not, let me know and I'll gladly clarify further.

GasGuzzler wrote:Very concerned about your well being, IBdaMann.

You needn't worry about me. Just last night I gorged on anticuchos (Peruvian beef-heart hot off the grill) with a perfect ají (spicy rocoto sauce). Add to that a couple of chorizos (also hot off the grill) and some papa a la huancaina ... I never got to the barbecue spare ribs and I had no room for dessert.

07-09-2021 17:15
(3314)
Wow, thanks for the interesting read you two!

Now I'm hungry for a bunch of bacon wrapped cheese drenched meat, and some peanut butter.

NOTE: In Wisconsin, we recommend stuffing your meat with cheese, then topping that meat with cheese, then topping that cheese with cheese.
07-09-2021 18:37
(14377)

gfm7175 wrote:

Now I'm hungry for a bunch of bacon wrapped cheese drenched meat, and some peanut butter.

NOTE: In Wisconsin, we recommend stuffing your meat with cheese, then topping that meat with cheese, then topping that cheese with cheese.

So I was thinking, perhaps the perfect meal would consist of

* A salad
* Take away the salad
* Bacon-wrapped peanut butter slider melts as an appetizer
* Bacon-wrapped peanut butter cheesesteak sandwich
* A side of bacon-wrapped peanut butter cheesy burnt ends
* Kahlua chocolate cheesecake for dessert

08-09-2021 00:26
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

* A salad
* Take away the salad

YUM!! I'd probably pass out from the splendor of it all. Step #2 is absolutely KEY though... unless GasGuzzler wants the salad??? I hear that Iowans really LOOOOOOOVE their salads.....

08-09-2021 02:41
(14377)
gfm7175 wrote:YUM!! I'd probably pass out from the splendor of it all. Step #2 is absolutely KEY though... unless GasGuzzler wants the salad??? I hear that Iowans really LOOOOOOOVE their salads.....

By the way, I misspoke. I should not have referred to that exemplar as "the perfect meal" since the theoretical limit cannot be reached, even in a lab. I should have referred to it as an "optimal" meal (i.e. having a very high pleasitivity value).

For example, the Kahlua chocolate cheescake could be swapped out for one of the many peanut-butter lover's peanut butter chocolate ice cream sundaes and still maintain the same uber-high point value.

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

08-09-2021 02:49
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:YUM!! I'd probably pass out from the splendor of it all. Step #2 is absolutely KEY though... unless GasGuzzler wants the salad??? I hear that Iowans really LOOOOOOOVE their salads.....

By the way, I misspoke. I should not have referred to that exemplar as "the perfect meal" since the theoretical limit cannot be reached, even in a lab. I should have referred to it as an "optimal" meal (i.e. having a very high pleasitivity value).

For example, the Kahlua chocolate cheescake could be swapped out for one of the many peanut-butter lover's peanut butter chocolate ice cream sundaes and still maintain the same uber-high point value.

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

Okay, so you're Beta Psi. Those degrees are psychology related.
I am now feeling like Lucifer on NetFlix, That is so HOT. You want me to "rise" to the occasion.
That's a double entendre. It's not personal but in here, As for myself, I know the value of psychology. My father lived under the 3rd Reich. I will not use psychology against someone.
Edited on 08-09-2021 03:28
08-09-2021 05:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
The culinary supply-demand curve has independent axes for gastronomic transactions that realize happiness in free-eating activity. Those who demand food, e.g. "Could you cut me some more of that turkey?" and those who supply it, e.g. "Sure. Would you like dark meat or light meat ... and would you like any peanut butter with that?"

It's not so much "special permission" as it is an independent axis of the cuisine curve.

The IBDaMann rules were derived by integrating the culinary supply-demand curve over all food. The theoretical upper limit is known as the IBDaMann constant which involves steak, cheese-squared, yes peanut butter, and various others all wrapped in bacon-wrapped bacon. To date, the IBDaMann constant has only been achieved briefly in labratory environments, but they are unstable situations that don't last long amongst hungry researchers.

So this is precisely the type of material that can so quickly destroy the the skillful work of a seasoned abdominal surgeon. Fortunately I can once again read posts like this with high confidence of no farther damage. Dude, LMAO!!!

On a more serious note...

I find it despicable that you would degrade those fine labratory ladies and gents by calling them researchers. Gastronomic transactions is of itself a scientific field of science and these "researchers", as you call them, are none the less scientists. Show some respect the same as you would a covidscientist.

Rant over.

08-09-2021 05:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

* A salad
* Take away the salad

YUM!! I'd probably pass out from the splendor of it all. Step #2 is absolutely KEY though... unless GasGuzzler wants the salad??? I hear that Iowans really LOOOOOOOVE their salads.....

Invite to Iowa for some grilled climATE-REVOKED!

08-09-2021 06:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
The "Big City". I even had to type "png" to replace "jpeg". Writing batch files in a boot file is much simpler. I mean turning on your pc and having it run your start up files is rather basic.
Attached image:

Edited on 08-09-2021 06:12
08-09-2021 06:15
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Just a lot of work to post a small file. Even made it with my phone. Yet it was extremely difficult to post it here. Living in a small town sux.
08-09-2021 17:09
(3314)
James___ wrote:
Just a lot of work to post a small file. Even made it with my phone. Yet it was extremely difficult to post it here. Living in a small town sux.

Then move into a big city. Madison, WI happens to have "for sale" signs up just about everywhere... many more of 'em than I am used to seeing.

09-09-2021 00:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

* A salad
* Take away the salad

Coming next summer!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-09-2021 02:41
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

* A salad
* Take away the salad

Coming next summer!

Serious? I know you can get a little carried away (pun intended) with your little Cesna, but Iowa is quite a poke from there!

Edited on 09-09-2021 02:44
09-09-2021 02:54
(14377)

GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Invite to Iowa for some grilled climATE-REVOKED!
Coming next summer!
Serious? I know you can get a little carried away (pun intended) with your little Cesna, but Iowa is quite a poke from there!

What he's saying is that he's leaving now ... and in all likelihood he'll be there next summer. He'll probably make a stop or two along the way, I'm sure.

09-09-2021 03:03
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:

GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Invite to Iowa for some grilled climATE-REVOKED!
Coming next summer!

What he's saying is that he's leaving now ... and in all likelihood he'll be there next summer. He'll probably make a stop or two along the way, I'm sure.

That's why I'm never afraid to come to you with the hard stuff. Thanks.

Join the debate Big Cities:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How Big Oil Companies Tried To Hide Climate Change From the Public For Decades - THE BIG COVER-UP123-04-2023 08:28
Methane big part of 'alarming' rise in planet-warming gases106-04-2023 21:46
The Next Big Money Evolution Will Be Printing International Money Via Human Intelligence013-08-2022 06:17
It Is Perfect Safe To Begin Make Some Big Changes In The World Financial System011-08-2022 07:31
Many Big Ideas For Global Currencies Using Rules In The Current World Financial System010-08-2022 09:51
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact