Remember me
▼ Content

Biden trannie fag is a lowlife luggage thief

Biden trannie fag is a lowlife luggage thief29-11-2022 14:45
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
This is how a Xiden voter behaves in the real World

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-non-binary-nuclear-official-charged-stealing-womans-luggage-airport

"If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I don't have any clothes for another individual," Brinton told the officer. "That was my clothes when I opened the bag."

Two hours after the phone call, Brinton called the officer back and apologized for not being "completely honest." But Brinton said it was a mistake and blamed being tired for taking the wrong bag at the carousel.

"DEFENDANT said when they opened the bag at the hotel, they realized it was not theirs," the court filings stated. "DEFENDANT got nervous people would think they stole the bag and did not know what to do. DEFENDANT stated they left the clothes from the bag inside the drawers in the hotel room."

Brinton was ultimately charged with felony theft of a movable property without consent, a charge that could result in a five-year sentence, $10,000 fine or both.

This is the Biden team

LOL the fact is that he she it really wants to be naked in the prison shower with Leroy and Jamal

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-11-2022 18:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
Swan wrote:
This is how a Xiden voter behaves in the real World

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-non-binary-nuclear-official-charged-stealing-womans-luggage-airport

"If I had taken the wrong bag, I am happy to return it, but I don't have any clothes for another individual," Brinton told the officer. "That was my clothes when I opened the bag."

Two hours after the phone call, Brinton called the officer back and apologized for not being "completely honest." But Brinton said it was a mistake and blamed being tired for taking the wrong bag at the carousel.

"DEFENDANT said when they opened the bag at the hotel, they realized it was not theirs," the court filings stated. "DEFENDANT got nervous people would think they stole the bag and did not know what to do. DEFENDANT stated they left the clothes from the bag inside the drawers in the hotel room."

Brinton was ultimately charged with felony theft of a movable property without consent, a charge that could result in a five-year sentence, $10,000 fine or both.

This is the Biden team

LOL the fact is that he she it really wants to be naked in the prison shower with Leroy and Jamal

LOL so none of you Biden fags want to comment on your partners.

Understandable

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

29-11-2022 18:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
It is YOU that identifies this site as the "ass-hole of the internet", and it is also you who chooses to spend most of your wanking hours in that ass-hole you have created. You really are into ass-holes, aren't you, ass-hole?
29-11-2022 19:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
GasGuzzler wrote:
It is YOU that identifies this site as the "ass-hole of the internet", and it is also you who chooses to spend most of your wanking hours in that ass-hole you have created. You really are into ass-holes, aren't you, ass-hole?

Ah, did I insult your faggy poo poo licking trannie hero?

Get used to it because I only speak the truth.

Now go lick your lovers poop hole

Besides the fag knows that airports have cameras everywhere, the fact is that he she it wants to get cornholed in prison. LOL when it gets out it will do it again because Leroy smells really good in the prison shower

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 29-11-2022 19:03

Join the debate Biden trannie fag is a lowlife luggage thief:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Missouri official to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Tru007-01-2024 01:38
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
Biden is starting WW3 by sending 3000 troops to Poland/Belarus border and no American media cares1117-08-2023 20:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact