Remember me
▼ Content

Biden frees America hating dyke b ball player and says f-ck you to the Marine Corps

Biden frees America hating dyke b ball player and says f-ck you to the Marine Corps09-12-2022 23:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/08/politics/paul-whelan-cnn-interview-brittney-griner/index.html

So Biden returns the Worlds most dangerous terrorist for a drug addict butt fn ugly dyke as he ignores Marine Paul Whelan.

Yea you Clinton FBI fags sure elected a winner

F-ck Xiden

Free Paul

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 09-12-2022 23:35
10-12-2022 16:44
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I don't think the US should be negotiating for release of an criminals. You have to respect the laws and customs of the countries you visit. Your American rights and liberties only apply on US soil. These prisoner exchanges make all Americans abroad, ransom targets. I think Biden had to give up a lot more, than an arms dealer, which Putin probably didn't want, or care to get back. Biden was under a lot of media pressure to make a deal, and Putin knew it. The arms deal failed, got caught, useless bastard.

Paul Whelan is a former Marine, dishonorably discharged, a thief and scam artist. We don't need him back.

Brittney Griner was making $1 million a year playing basketball in Russia. This was her 8th season. She was well aware of Russian laws on drugs. She knew Russians would use any excuse to arrest Americans, and needed to be extra careful. She got rich, and figured she could buy her way out, or the American government would step in. Biden just encourage more Americans to just do what they want, anywhere. Uncle Joe will bail them out.
10-12-2022 18:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I don't think the US should be negotiating for release of an criminals. You have to respect the laws and customs of the countries you visit. Your American rights and liberties only apply on US soil. These prisoner exchanges make all Americans abroad, ransom targets. I think Biden had to give up a lot more, than an arms dealer, which Putin probably didn't want, or care to get back. Biden was under a lot of media pressure to make a deal, and Putin knew it. The arms deal failed, got caught, useless bastard.

Paul Whelan is a former Marine, dishonorably discharged, a thief and scam artist. We don't need him back.

Brittney Griner was making $1 million a year playing basketball in Russia. This was her 8th season. She was well aware of Russian laws on drugs. She knew Russians would use any excuse to arrest Americans, and needed to be extra careful. She got rich, and figured she could buy her way out, or the American government would step in. Biden just encourage more Americans to just do what they want, anywhere. Uncle Joe will bail them out.

When a soldier is dishonorably discharged often this is just a cover for their future as a spy as was the case here. American marines do not attend weddings in Moscow, unless they are a spy or completely fn stoopud. Just reference all the weddings that you attended in Moscow.

LOL

Greinerface is a butt ugly American hating dyke who should still be rotting in hell. That said she is already in hell and already a dead limb on the tree of life. Thank God

Free Paul now

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

10-12-2022 20:52
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Military is also full of people who steal from the government, and make good money at it. Long as they stay in budget, and not showing huge lost/misplaced funds/equipment, no one really cares enough to do anything. The government will keep giving more.

Whelan got greedy, and got caught, discharged. The military doesn't want a lot of negative publicity on corruption. They are aware that it happens often, but the public doesn't need to know about it. Filing criminal charges in civilian courts, just brings bad publicity, and people wanting to know how it could happen, and what the military/government is going to do to prevent it. Not exactly the patriot American image they want. Not to mention there is a lot of negligence, abuse, destruction of equipment and resources (oops), that they just write off, and hope nobody notices.

I doubt he was a spy, more like pursuing his own business interests. Weddings a great place to meet people, pass out business cards. It's presumed that you were invited by one of the families, and trusted.
10-12-2022 22:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5722)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Military is also full of people who steal from the government, and make good money at it. Long as they stay in budget, and not showing huge lost/misplaced funds/equipment, no one really cares enough to do anything. The government will keep giving more.

Whelan got greedy, and got caught, discharged. The military doesn't want a lot of negative publicity on corruption. They are aware that it happens often, but the public doesn't need to know about it. Filing criminal charges in civilian courts, just brings bad publicity, and people wanting to know how it could happen, and what the military/government is going to do to prevent it. Not exactly the patriot American image they want. Not to mention there is a lot of negligence, abuse, destruction of equipment and resources (oops), that they just write off, and hope nobody notices.

I doubt he was a spy, more like pursuing his own business interests. Weddings a great place to meet people, pass out business cards. It's presumed that you were invited by one of the families, and trusted.

Actually for Americans weddings in Moscow are a great place to get

A. Murdered
B. Arrested
C. Arrested and murdered

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 10-12-2022 22:44

Join the debate Biden frees America hating dyke b ball player and says f-ck you to the Marine Corps:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Missouri official to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Tru007-01-2024 01:38
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
You may not wave the American flag at any school, in the new Communist states of America128-08-2023 13:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact