▼ Content

Biden

Page 1 of 212>
Biden03-12-2021 23:13
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Larry Kudlow is on tv saying, "everything biden has done is bad."

There are people that believe this trash talker.
Edited on 03-12-2021 23:15
03-12-2021 23:27
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
keepit wrote:

Please keepit, can you name just one thing he's done well that has been a posive outcome for We the People?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
03-12-2021 23:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:
Larry Kudlow is on tv saying, "everything biden has done is bad." There are people that believe this trash talker.
Please keepit, can you name just one thing he's done well that has been a posive outcome for We the People?

Please keepit, while you are at it, specify just one thing Trump did in his official duties as President that was not totally positive.
03-12-2021 23:48
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Gas,
Too hard a question.
Actually, if a president does nothing, that's not bad imho.
I guess the money spending bills trying and getting through congress are ok with me although i don't really know much about them.
The handling of the financial problems related to covid have been pretty good but i give credit for that to powell.
The fact that biden defers to the medical science of the professionals is good. Actually, it's very good relative to trump.
03-12-2021 23:59
(14389)
keepit wrote:The fact that biden defers to the medical science of the professionals is good.

To what medical science are you claiming Biden has deferred? All I see is Biden deferring to his handlers who are running the country without having been elected.

To what medical science are you claiming Biden has deferred? I am not asking to whom, i.e. to which unelected people, Biden is surrendering the reigns of command for the US.

keepit wrote: Actually, it's very good relative to trump.

So you can think of no specific positive thing that Biden has done and you can think of no specific negative thing Trump did in official capacity as President, correct?

04-12-2021 00:18
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:

IF Larry Kudlow said that, then Larry Kudlow is most definitely correct about that much.

Can you name one good thing that the Biden Regime has done for you?

keepit wrote:

I believe him, regarding that particular statement, IF he actually said that.
04-12-2021 00:26
(3314)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
Too hard a question.

Maybe for YOU... For me, it's a very simple straightforward question.

keepit wrote:

Unfortunately, the Biden Regime decided against 'doing nothing'.

keepit wrote:
I guess the money spending bills trying and getting through congress are ok with me although i don't really know much about them.

What are "the money spending bills"?
How can you be okay with something that you don't know much about?

keepit wrote:
The handling of the financial problems related to covid have been pretty good but i give credit for that to powell.

What is "the handling of the financial problems related to covid"?

keepit wrote:
The fact that biden defers to the medical science of the professionals is good. Actually, it's very good relative to trump.

What is "the medical science of the professionals"? James is growing ever jealous of your gibberbabble abilities.

Biden and Trump are proper nouns; they are capitalized.
04-12-2021 01:32
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
keepit wrote:

I guess I'm OK with my kids using heroin, although I don't really know much about it.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
04-12-2021 02:08
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
don't fool yourself with silly analogies.
04-12-2021 02:25
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
keepit wrote:

I guess I'm OK with my kids using heroin, although I don't really know much about it.

I hope IBD has some spare bonus points lying around...
04-12-2021 02:27
(3314)
keepit wrote:

don't fool me with critical thinking.
04-12-2021 02:27
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
keepit wrote:

Good job not making a fool of yourself explaining why the analogy was silly.

Well done! So sorry though, the pitch was waist high and split the plate. Strike one..

04-12-2021 02:37
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
[quote]gfm7175 wrote:
James is growing ever jealous of your gibberbabble abilities.

04-12-2021 02:55
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
Too hard a question.

A president that does nothing, is worst all. Power is divide between three co-equal branches. Each is task with keeping the other two branches in check, to keep everything in balance, sane.

We are are spending tons of worthless dollars on multiple crisis (covid, border, supply chain, energy, crime... Yet, his focus is on spending tons of worthless dollars on social programs. Would it be better, 'if we just spent less'... Aren't this country's priorities a little screwed up? For a man, who spent most of his life in the Senate, 8 years as VP, he's the worst excuse for a leader we have ever had in office. If he had even a few grams of patriotism in his blood, he'd resign. If Republicans regain control of the House, he may not have the option.
04-12-2021 10:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
keepit wrote:

So what has Biden done that's useful?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-12-2021 11:00
(21582)
keepit wrote:
Gas,
Too hard a question.

No science here... move along...move along...

Expert worship. You are completely failing to take into account the opinion of medical professionals that say masks and vaccines are wrong to mandate.

Like usual, keepit, you are making a special pleading fallacy and using the false authority of unnamed 'experts'.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-12-2021 11:01
(21582)
keepit wrote:

Still can't name anything Biden has done that's useful. Gotit.

The Parrot Killer

04-12-2021 19:16
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
itn,
biden hasn't done much except sign into law some things. To tell you the truth i don't know what presidents do. The fed and the treasury manage the money and the congress makes new laws and the medical professionals manage the health of the country. The rest of us piss and moan, like you, for example.
04-12-2021 19:59
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
keepit wrote:
itn,
biden hasn't done much except sign into law some things. To tell you the truth i don't know what presidents do. The fed and the treasury manage the money and the congress makes new laws and the medical professionals manage the health of the country. The rest of us piss and moan, like you, for example.

Two words for you....

Executive order.

You really have no clue why gas prices have doubled under this "president "?

04-12-2021 20:16
(14389)
keepit wrote:biden hasn't done much except sign ...

He certainly doesn't have the cojones to veto anything.

keepit wrote:To tell you the truth i don't know what presidents do.

... but you are lightning quick to claim that Biden is much better than Trump.

Anyone can read about the full scope of the President's responsibilities in the Constitution. This is where your inability to read puts you at a disadvantage.

Literacy Trivia: "Biden" begins with an upper-case "B".

keepit wrote:... and the medical professionals manage the health of the country.

We the People manage our own health. Medical professionals provide us guidance and proscribe medication and we decide whether we wish to heed their counsel.

Medical professionals are counselors, not managers.

... or did you mean to say that you believe medical professionals manage the health of the country insofar as the soil, farmland, amber waves of grain, purple mountains' majesty, fruited plains, rivers, coastline, California underbrush, etc.?

keepit wrote: The rest of us piss and moan, like you, for example.

I think we all piss occasionally but you stand alone with your level of ignorant sniveling.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-12-2021 20:23
(21582)
keepit wrote:
itn,

There it is, all hanging out pink and naked. You just openly admitted you never read the Constitution of the United States.

The Federal Reserve is unconstitutional. The federal government was never authorized by the Constitution to create a national bank nor issue fiat money as money. The Treasury is NOT ALLOWED to manage the money except for the operations of the federal government.

Fascism is unconstitutional.

A vague reference to 'medical professionals' is just expert worship, and buzzword, and and a void argument fallacy. It is unconstitutional for the federal government to manage anyone's health. People manage their own health.

Still waiting for you to describe something Biden did that was useful.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 04-12-2021 20:26
04-12-2021 21:56
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
itn,
I don't know what biden did that is useful except for promoting and signing the latest funding bill.
Re: the fed. Imho the fed is a great financial institution. It levels off the economy to help us through difficult spots. For example, the economic damage from the covid crisis. I know you don't buy into the covid crisis but i don't buy into your knowledge of medical issues.
04-12-2021 23:08
(14389)
keepit wrote:I don't know what biden did that is useful except for promoting and signing the latest funding bill.

Explain your comment then that Biden is much better than Trump.

keepit wrote:Re: the fed. Imho the fed is a great financial institution. It levels off the economy to help us through difficult spots. For example, the economic damage from the covid crisis.

There was no COVID crisis. There was only a phony "crisis" fabricated by a particular Democrat party to remove Trump from office. There was never any COVID pandemic, nor was there ever a Santa Claus or any chupacabra.

keepit wrote: I know you don't buy into the covid crisis but i don't buy into your knowledge of medical issues.

How does your poor judgment matter to others in any way?

Literacy Trivia: the pronoun "I" is always written in upper case, not merely sometimes. Capitalizing only the first occurrence of "I" in a document, paragraph or sentence is insufficient. All occurrences must be written in upper case. I hope that helps.
Edited on 04-12-2021 23:09
04-12-2021 23:11
(14389)
Into the Night wrote to keepit:Still waiting for you to describe something Biden did that was useful.

... and I still await his mention of anything Trump did in his capacity as President that was anything less than excellent.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-12-2021 23:45
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
ibd,
trump's capability of telling the truth and of being accurate was less than stellar. That kind of sounds like you come to think of it.
04-12-2021 23:56
(14389)
keepit wrote:ibd, trump's capability of telling the truth and of being accurate was less than stellar.

In what statement did Trump make in the performance of his duties as President was not completely honest?

In what statement did Trump make in the performance of his duties as President was not as accurate as possible?

Be specific.

05-12-2021 21:03
(21582)
keepit wrote:
itn,
I don't know what biden did that is useful except for promoting and signing the latest funding bill.

Void argument fallacy. Signing a bill isn't a description of what is in the bill nor a description of anything useful.
keepit wrote:
Re: the fed. Imho the fed is a great financial institution. It levels off the economy to help us through difficult spots. For example, the economic damage from the covid crisis. I know you don't buy into the covid crisis but i don't buy into your knowledge of medical issues.

Void argument fallacy. Paradox M. Paradox V. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox, even by claiming a void authority.

The Parrot Killer

05-12-2021 21:05
(21582)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
trump's capability of telling the truth and of being accurate was less than stellar. That kind of sounds like you come to think of it.

TDS. Evasion. Answer the questions put to you.

What has Biden done that was useful?
What has Trump done that was not excellent?

The Parrot Killer

06-12-2021 01:05
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
itn,
i can't give good answers those two questions. I don't pay very close attention to politics. Heck, i don't even vote.
06-12-2021 01:26
(5196)
keepit wrote:
ibd,

Trump may have bragged, embellished, but he never just lied. He made a lot of very specific campaign promises in 2016. He had a better record, of actually doing what he promised.

What has Biden accomplished, that he promised, that actually benefits America?
06-12-2021 15:46
(21582)
keepit wrote:
itn,
i can't give good answers those two questions. I don't pay very close attention to politics. Heck, i don't even vote.

Then you withdraw your opening post argument completely. Gotit.

The Parrot Killer

06-12-2021 16:43
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
A president that does nothing, is worst all.

... however, an installed White House occupant (and his executive regime) who does nothing would be BEST of all.

Unfortunately, the occupant's regime is relentless in shoving down as much 6uild 6ack 6etter tyranny as possible before the midterms...

HarveyH55 wrote:
Power is divide between three co-equal branches. Each is task with keeping the other two branches in check, to keep everything in balance, sane.

Unfortunately, "three co-equal branches" and "keeping... in check" doesn't actually exist anymore. Nowadays, effectively speaking, there's a fourth (and superseding) branch of government called the Intelligence Branch.
06-12-2021 16:53
(3314)
keepit wrote:
ibd,

... such as... ???
06-12-2021 16:54
(3314)
keepit wrote:
itn,

... ain't THAT the truth??

Edited on 06-12-2021 16:55
07-12-2021 18:27
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
itn,
Where did you get the idea that i withdraw my opening statement. Maybe you missed the key word "everything" and that is what threw you off.
07-12-2021 18:56
(14389)
keepit wrote:Where did you get the idea that i withdraw my opening statement.

When you confessed your inability to provide specific examples of your claim, you directly implied the negation of your claim.

Logic 101. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

The TRUE statement we have before us is that, to the best of your knowledge, you are not aware of any way Biden has been value-added to the country and you are not aware of anything Trump did in official capacity as President that was less than excellent.

keepit wrote:Maybe you missed the key word "everything"

... and when it's everything, it's nothing.

The bottom line is that it is nothing if you cannot provide any specific examples ... and you cannot provide any specific examples.

Logic 101. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

07-12-2021 20:02
(21582)
keepit wrote:
itn,
Where did you get the idea that i withdraw my opening statement. Maybe you missed the key word "everything" and that is what threw you off.

Okay. You are now locked in paradox. You choose to be irrational. Gotit.

The Parrot Killer

07-12-2021 20:04
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
ibd,
Your tendency to exaggerate is confusing you.
07-12-2021 20:21
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
My entire household watched the USA elections and had it on fox 24/7 for 2 days.We saw the alleged postal votes come in and red states go blue by magic while no one was there.I feel if you can not go in person to vote you can not vote.**** you!prioritise your life!We had a local council election recently and because of this covid nonsense it was all postal.No one here cared but I did and could of voted for my candidate 5 times if I wanted to.Joe Biden is a heck of a nice guy but I saw him state recently that by 2020 all the buildings behind him will be powered by renewable energy.In Australia and the rest of the world it is 2021 and soon will be 2020.Nice job handling Afghanistan.Trump dealt with Chinese aggression very well.Do it and see what happens.
07-12-2021 20:39
(5196)
I just remembered something Joe did, sort of... He wrote most of us a $1400 check. Though he had promised $2,000... Can't really complain about 'free' money. Paid for half my vinyl fence... But, of course, all the other crap that passed in that monster bill, more than negated any good that came from that single stroke of a pen.
Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Biden:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Missouri official to remove Biden from 2024 presidential ballot if 'new legal standard' boots Tru007-01-2024 01:38
Biden to be kept off ballot in Florida. Nyuk nyuk nyuk007-01-2024 00:31
Teacher who voted for Biden knocks out student's teeth at basketball game006-12-2023 13:21
Offshore wind projects face economic storm. Cancellations jeopardize Biden clean energy goals705-11-2023 20:41
Biden is starting WW3 by sending 3000 troops to Poland/Belarus border and no American media cares1117-08-2023 20:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact