Remember me
▼ Content

"Believe me

"Believe me08-07-2019 23:33
boreallfor
☆☆☆☆☆
(19)
Climate change is bigger and better than it was with obama, believe me, my climate change is hugely better. Its YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.
I go outside its hot, i like hot, hot better than cold. its wet, i like swim, swim means water, water fun." - Comrade Donald
Edited on 08-07-2019 23:34
09-07-2019 02:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
boreallfor wrote:
Climate change is bigger and better than it was with obama, believe me, my climate change is hugely better. Its YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.
I go outside its hot, i like hot, hot better than cold. its wet, i like swim, swim means water, water fun." - Comrade Donald

Yeah, I like a warmer climate myself, part of the reason I moved to Florida over 30 years ago, and no plans on moving. A few more degrees aren't going to kill me.

Think you should study political science a little, not a favorite subject of mine either. Trump is pure capitalist, so calling him 'comrade' makes no sense. The difference should be obvious, 22 democrat candidates, pretty much all singing the same tired song. They promise free everything, higher wages (if you chose to work), pay for it all by raising taxes, mostly on the rich, and your employers. They want to open the borders, do away with immigration, let the entire world enjoy free stuff too. Trumps pretty much the opposite, work for what you want, keep more of what you worked for...
Join the debate "Believe me:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact