Remember me
▼ Content

Average Global Temperature of Ocean

Average Global Temperature of Ocean10-11-2017 19:39
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)

https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/KLGD7V2AXY6KDFJSFJC2J4GQVU.png
I happened to come across this graph that shows what the ocean temp has been doing since 1880s. It was included in a new article regarding one of Trump's appointees to another critical environment position.

It's a good story, and worth a read, for those who want to see what kind of idiots are landing the good jobs.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/politics/wp/2017/11/09/trumps-nominee-to-lead-his-environmental-council-isnt-sure-whether-water-expands-as-it-warms/?ref=yfp

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
Edited on 10-11-2017 19:42
10-11-2017 19:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Tell me, do you know how they measure sea temperature in 1880 across the entire ocean and the to the depths of the sea?? Tell me what percent of ocean water is actually measured TODAY!!!
10-11-2017 21:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
...deleted Holy Links...
I happened to come across this graph that shows what the ocean temp has been doing since 1880s.

It is not possible to determine the temperature of the oceans.

Not even the Holy NOAA can do that.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-11-2017 21:20
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Into the Night wrote: It is not possible....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" believes its own inabilities are that of science. That's why "badnight" only believes "sigh-ants".
10-11-2017 21:33
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
[b]Into the Night wrote: It is not possible....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" believes its own inabilities are that of science. That's why "badnight" only believes "sigh-ants".

Keep trying - one day you will be successful with your potty training.
11-11-2017 02:04
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: you will be successful....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" IS successful at being an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner AND A MANY TIME THREATENER.
Edited on 11-11-2017 02:10
11-11-2017 02:23
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
[quote] AND A MANY TIME THREATENER.

No one has to threaten you. You do a much better job all by yourself. Stay with that potty training - some day you'll succeed.
11-11-2017 02:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffs" No one has to threaten you. You do a much better job all by yourself.
"many time threatener wake-me-up" threatened with its announced NRA contribution, then asks for me to come into range. A surer threat never was, than was made by "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up".
In a concise statement, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" admits the reason for its threat, that it thinks people cause their own threats.
"many time threatener wake-me-up" earns its name.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" REALLY REALLY earns its name.... in every word.
Edited on 11-11-2017 02:51
11-11-2017 02:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Keep trying....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" believes, if someone tells the exact truth, then they must keep trying, till they make up a good lie.
11-11-2017 17:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Keep trying....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" believes, if someone tells the exact truth, then they must keep trying, till they make up a good lie.

Defiled your diaper again huh?
11-11-2017 17:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Defiled....
Someone named "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" knows how to defile.
"many time threatener wake-me-up" threatened with its announced NRA contribution, then asks for me to come into range. A surer threat never was, than was made by "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up".
Edited on 11-11-2017 18:00
11-11-2017 20:59
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Tell me, do you know how they measure sea temperature in 1880 across the entire ocean and the to the depths of the sea?? Tell me what percent of ocean water is actually measured TODAY!!!

Yes, I know how they did it in 1880, which is about as accurate a method as the one they use today. The ship captains periodically took a temperature reading, and recorded it. Nowadays we have buoys, and also measure the temperature of water as it is used by ships at sea.

So yup, it ain't spot on accurate. But, as inaccurate as it seems to be, it follows the global average pretty closely.

I don't think they think it's an absolutely perfect record. I think they are forced into using it, knowing the margin of error, because it's better than nothing. And since temperature rise isn't really the source of concern behind Global Warming, it isn't a big deal. In other words, scientists didn't look at that chart, and go, "OMG, it's getting warmer, it must be Global Warming and Climate Change." And since that isn't what they did, you Deniers should just chill out on trying to discredit science with known imperfections. They know, too. They just aren't so stupid as to let it get in their way of understanding what's going on.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

11-11-2017 21:25
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote: So yup, it ain't spot on accurate. But, as inaccurate as it seems to be, it follows the global average pretty closely.

So does everyone have this? They use these buoys to measure ocean temperatures to generate an average temperature and greenman says that the buoys follow the average temperature pretty closely.

The mentality of these people is stunning.
11-11-2017 22:06
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Yes, I know how they did it in 1880, which is about as accurate a method as the one they use today. The ship captains periodically took a temperature reading, and recorded it. Nowadays we have buoys, and also measure the temperature of water as it is used by ships at sea.

So yup, it ain't spot on accurate. But, as inaccurate as it seems to be, it follows the global average pretty closely.

??? You are trying to determine the 'global average' by averaging thermometers and THEN say it follows the average pretty closely???

So you define 'global warming' as 'global warming' AGAIN. Can't use a circular definition, dope. Science has no theory based on a void argument.

It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.

It is a math problem, not a science problem.

GreenMan wrote:
I don't think they think it's an absolutely perfect record. I think they are forced into using it, knowing the margin of error, because it's better than nothing.

So what is the margin of error in global temperature by using thermometers recorded by ship captains at sea?
GreenMan wrote:
And since temperature rise isn't really the source of concern behind Global Warming,
it isn't a big deal.

It isn't??? 'Global warming' is defined as 'global warming'. Doesn't that involve temperature somehow?
GreenMan wrote:
In other words, scientists didn't look at that chart, and go, "OMG, it's getting warmer, it must be Global Warming and Climate Change."

Quite a few did exactly that. It's a good thing science isn't scientists.
GreenMan wrote:
And since that isn't what they did, you Deniers should just chill out on trying to discredit science with known imperfections.

You mean imperfections like the fact that they are people, subject to the same beliefs and religions as anyone else?

Science is not scientists. It is not even people at all. It is not data. Observation is not even part of science.

Science is just a set of falsifiable theories that describe nature.

What you have here is a math problem, not a science problem. There IS a branch of mathematics that deal with imperfections. It's called probability math. Statistical math is based upon it. Both are based on random mathematics. Because of this, these branches of mathematics do not have the power of prediction anymore. It is lost because of Domain translation and the nature of random numbers.

As a result, statistics has no power of prediction. It can only summarize past or present events.

GreenMan wrote:
They know, too.

Scientists 'know' the globe is warming? How?
GreenMan wrote:
They just aren't so stupid as to let it get in their way of understanding what's going on.

What's going on? Anything? Anything at all?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-11-2017 15:47
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:: It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.
The ego of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffs that if it can't figger thangs out, no one can.... & uses "sigh-ants" to provt itself. The prob.....? "badnight" has the word "liar" in its name.
Edited on 12-11-2017 15:48
12-11-2017 18:04
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:: It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.
The ego of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffs that if it can't figger thangs out, no one can.... & uses "sigh-ants" to provt itself. The prob.....? "badnight" has the word "liar" in its name.

"MOMMY MOMMY I'M STINKING. PLEEEEEASE CHANGE MY DIAPER! DO YOU HATE ME? DO I HAVE TO GO TO THE INTERNET TO GET ATTENTION??"
12-11-2017 18:23
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"MOMMY...STINKING.
Never could smell Joan Crawford in her movies, but "many time threatener wake-me-up" smells her in its nightmares.
Edited on 12-11-2017 18:23
12-11-2017 18:39
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"MOMMY...STINKING.
Never could smell Joan Crawford in her movies, but "many time threatener wake-me-up" smells her in its nightmares.

And again - when presented with proof that he is not just wrong but lying about the ice in the Arctic regions, again he hijacks the discussion. Nothing can be clearer that his is mentally disturbed.
12-11-2017 18:55
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffs:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.
"MOMMY...STINKING.
... hijacks...
"many time threatener wake-me-up" hijacks with its many time threats.
Edited on 12-11-2017 18:55
12-11-2017 19:12
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.
"MOMMY...STINKING.
... hijacks...

litebrain is again attempting more attention because he can claim that as a completely anonymous name on the internet he could be authentically threatened. We cannot help your shattered youth litebrain. We cannot replace your mother. We cannot invent a real father for you. It's plain that your "indian" persona is nothing more than an attempt at some sort of real identity. But that's just too bad because no one believes it.
Edited on 12-11-2017 19:12
12-11-2017 19:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
"MOMMY...STINKING.
... hijacks...
...attention...
"many time threatener wake-me-up" got no attention from Joan Crawford or its mommy, so gets attention with its many time threats.
13-11-2017 08:27
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

??? You are trying to determine the 'global average' by averaging thermometers and THEN say it follows the average pretty closely???

So you define 'global warming' as 'global warming' AGAIN. Can't use a circular definition, dope. Science has no theory based on a void argument.

It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.

It is a math problem, not a science problem.

GreenMan wrote:
I don't think they think it's an absolutely perfect record. I think they are forced into using it, knowing the margin of error, because it's better than nothing.

So what is the margin of error in global temperature by using thermometers recorded by ship captains at sea?
GreenMan wrote:
And since temperature rise isn't really the source of concern behind Global Warming,
it isn't a big deal.

It isn't??? 'Global warming' is defined as 'global warming'. Doesn't that involve temperature somehow?
GreenMan wrote:
In other words, scientists didn't look at that chart, and go, "OMG, it's getting warmer, it must be Global Warming and Climate Change."

Quite a few did exactly that. It's a good thing science isn't scientists.
GreenMan wrote:
And since that isn't what they did, you Deniers should just chill out on trying to discredit science with known imperfections.

You mean imperfections like the fact that they are people, subject to the same beliefs and religions as anyone else?

Science is not scientists. It is not even people at all. It is not data. Observation is not even part of science.

Science is just a set of falsifiable theories that describe nature.

What you have here is a math problem, not a science problem. There IS a branch of mathematics that deal with imperfections. It's called probability math. Statistical math is based upon it. Both are based on random mathematics. Because of this, these branches of mathematics do not have the power of prediction anymore. It is lost because of Domain translation and the nature of random numbers.

As a result, statistics has no power of prediction. It can only summarize past or present events.

GreenMan wrote:
They know, too.

Scientists 'know' the globe is warming? How?
GreenMan wrote:
They just aren't so stupid as to let it get in their way of understanding what's going on.

What's going on? Anything? Anything at all?

Yes, in fact there is quite a lot going on. The biggest of which, that we should be concerned about is the steady increase in the average global temperature of our planet. You see, it keeps creeping up, as if it wants to just get warmer and warmer and warmer, just like those evil scientists said it would.

And you know what. The error in those ship captains thermometers is irrelevant, unless they got a new thermometer each year. Whatever error that was in recording the temperature was continuous each year, so trends can be determined from the information we have. And the trend indicates that the globe is gradually warming. Oh, let's call that Global Warming, and see how many idiots spin around and go crazy because that gives it a circular definition [somehow].

Yes, indeed, there might have been some warm pockets of water that got missed, and even some cold spots too. But you know what, the only people who are concerned about that are those who want to justify their AGW Denial. And since we know you are in denial, we know that you are just trying to justify it.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

13-11-2017 09:18
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
Yes, in fact there is quite a lot going on. The biggest of which, that we should be concerned about is the steady increase in the average global temperature of our planet.
You see, it keeps creeping up, as if it wants to just get warmer and warmer and warmer, just like those evil scientists said it would.

It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth. Nothing going on here!
GreenMan wrote:
And you know what. The error in those ship captains thermometers is irrelevant, unless they got a new thermometer each year.

They used the same thermometers because there were very accurate.
GreenMan wrote:
Whatever error that was in recording the temperature was continuous each year, so trends can be determined from the information we have.

Margin of error is not instrument tolerance. You are showing your illiteracy in math again.
GreenMan wrote:
And the trend

You don't have a trend. It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.
GreenMan wrote:
indicates that the globe is gradually warming.

You don't know that. You are just spouting your religious scripture again from the Church of Global Warming.
GreenMan wrote:
Oh, let's call that Global Warming, and see how many idiots spin around and go crazy because that gives it a circular definition [somehow].

So 'global warming' is defined as 'global warming'. Circular definition. You're going to have to do better than that. Science has no theories based on a void argument.
GreenMan wrote:
Yes, indeed, there might have been some warm pockets of water that got missed, and even some cold spots too. But you know what, the only people who are concerned about that are those who want to justify their AGW Denial. And since we know you are in denial, we know that you are just trying to justify it.

You don't know the temperature of the ocean. It's not possible to determine that, either. You don't know what is a 'hot' spot or a 'cold' one. You have no mean temperature for the ocean water.

The Parrot Killer

13-11-2017 09:39
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Yes, in fact there is quite a lot going on. The biggest of which, that we should be concerned about is the steady increase in the average global temperature of our planet.
You see, it keeps creeping up, as if it wants to just get warmer and warmer and warmer, just like those evil scientists said it would.

It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth. Nothing going on here!
GreenMan wrote:
And you know what. The error in those ship captains thermometers is irrelevant, unless they got a new thermometer each year.

GreenMan wrote:
Whatever error that was in recording the temperature was continuous each year, so trends can be determined from the information we have.

Margin of error is not instrument tolerance. You are showing your illiteracy in math again.
GreenMan wrote:
And the trend

You don't have a trend. It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.
GreenMan wrote:

You don't know that. You are just spouting your religious scripture again from the Church of Global Warming.
GreenMan wrote:
Oh, let's call that Global Warming, and see how many idiots spin around and go crazy because that gives it a circular definition [somehow].

So 'global warming' is defined as 'global warming'. Circular definition. You're going to have to do better than that. Science has no theories based on a void argument.
GreenMan wrote:

You don't know the temperature of the ocean. It's not possible to determine that, either. You don't know what is a 'hot' spot or a 'cold' one. You have no mean temperature for the ocean water.

Yes I do, you shameless Denier. I just posted a graph that shows it. I'm not obsessed with worrying about imperfections in systems of measurement like you are. And that's because I'm not trying to tear down research, like you are. And that's because I have a sense of responsibility to the rest of the life on our planet, which you apparently do not.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

13-11-2017 20:26
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:
And the trend

GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

Yes I do, you shameless Denier. I just posted a graph that shows it. I'm not obsessed with worrying about imperfections in systems of measurement like you are.

Still don't get it, do you? Margin of error has nothing to do with instrument tolerances. It has nothing to do with the instruments themselves at all.
GreenMan wrote:
And that's because I'm not trying to tear down research, like you are.

What research? The only thing I'm tearing down is the Church of Global Warming.
GreenMan wrote:
And that's because I have a sense of responsibility to the rest of the life on our planet, which you apparently do not.

Labeling me the devil is not going to help you.

The Parrot Killer

13-11-2017 22:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badniight" bluffed: Labeling me the devil is not going to help you.
Ah, someone else labels "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" accurately, I see.
14-11-2017 08:16
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:
And the trend

GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

Yes I do, you shameless Denier. I just posted a graph that shows it. I'm not obsessed with worrying about imperfections in systems of measurement like you are.

Still don't get it, do you? Margin of error has nothing to do with instrument tolerances. It has nothing to do with the instruments themselves at all.
GreenMan wrote:
And that's because I'm not trying to tear down research, like you are.

What research? The only thing I'm tearing down is the Church of Global Warming.
GreenMan wrote:
And that's because I have a sense of responsibility to the rest of the life on our planet, which you apparently do not.

Labeling me the devil is not going to help you.

You are like a kid in a candy store, so full of emotion that you just can't stop crying. No, you are not the devil, as far as I know. In fact, I know that for sure, because I know who is the Devil, and it ain't you. You are just a misguided fool, who doesn't understand how things like Karma works. What do you suppose the repercussion for misleading other people. I suppose you are getting instant Karma, in that part of the repercussion is that you will be misled. And well, you are doing that already, if you are taking your own advice, and ignoring the danger that humanity is faced with. But you know what, just being misled now by your own stupidity doesn't seem like enough to balance out misleading other people. I sure hope you are just stupid, and not intentionally doing this for money, and know that your bull shit really is just that.

That seems like it would be some pretty heavy shit to have to balance out, down the road. Imagine having to live several lives in a row, in which people around you mislead you intentionally, and get you killed or even worse. I'm sure Karma works, even if you don't believe in, or understand Karma. Karma doesn't care if you don't believe in Karma, either. It still reaches out there and teaches you. Well, in your case, I think Karma is going to have to slap you around a little bit more, before you actually start learning what your lessons are.

And, I'm sure you are going to love this part. Do you know who gets to dish out your lessons for your next life? If you guessed you do, then you are correct. You get to present them to yourself as you progress through your lives. You are actually being presented right now with a Karmic Lesson, which you have presented to yourself.

When you were evaluating this lesson, you thought that you would breeze right through it. What happened? Why are you not learning from this lesson? Is it because you have to be hurt to learn?

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

14-11-2017 16:16
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GreenMan wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Labeling me the devil is not going to help you.
.... you are not the devil...
Bbbbbuuuuutttttttt...."badnight is of its father, the devil..... John 8:44-45King James Version (KJV) 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
14-11-2017 19:44
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
You are like a kid in a candy store, so full of emotion that you just can't stop crying.

Kids in candy stores are generally happy to be there. I don't see kids crying much in candy stores! What do you do? Take them there and tell them they can't have any of it?
GreenMan wrote:
No, you are not the devil, as far as I know.

But I am. I despise the Church of Global Warming. It should be utterly destroyed.
GreenMan wrote:
In fact, I know that for sure, because I know who is the Devil, and it ain't you.

But I am. You said as much yourself. I am leading people astray from the 'True Way'. I am doing it with the full knowledge of the 'True Way'.
GreenMan wrote:
You are just a misguided fool, who doesn't understand how things like Karma works.

Devils don't need Karmas.
GreenMan wrote:
What do you suppose the repercussion for misleading other people.

I get condemned by the faithful of the Church of Global Warming. Big deal.
GreenMan wrote:
I suppose you are getting instant Karma, in that part of the repercussion is that you will be misled.

By what? Theories of science? I'll stick with the science and math, dude. Joining your religion so I can make irrational arguments like you do is not my plan in life.
GreenMan wrote:
And well, you are doing that already, if you are taking your own advice, and ignoring the danger that humanity is faced with.

The only real danger that humanity is faced with is itself.

Illiteracy and religious bullshit like yours has started more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of the world.

GreenMan wrote:
But you know what, just being misled now by your own stupidity doesn't seem like enough to balance out misleading other people. I sure hope you are just stupid, and not intentionally doing this for money, and know that your bull shit really is just that.

Theories of science isn't bullshit. Mathematics isn't bullshit.
GreenMan wrote:
That seems like it would be some pretty heavy shit to have to balance out, down the road. Imagine having to live several lives in a row, in which people around you mislead you intentionally, and get you killed or even worse. I'm sure Karma works, even if you don't believe in, or understand Karma. Karma doesn't care if you don't believe in Karma, either. It still reaches out there and teaches you. Well, in your case, I think Karma is going to have to slap you around a little bit more, before you actually start learning what your lessons are.

This is a climate forum, not a place to discuss your views of Karma.

The Parrot Killer

15-11-2017 03:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener badnight" bluffed: This is a climate forum, not a place to discuss your views of Karma.
But u give yer views on oil, coal, fossil fuel energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un propaganda PR poop.
15-11-2017 23:12
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote: "many time threatener wake-me-up" got no attention from Joan Crawford or its mommy, so gets attention with its many time threats.

Sorry you dispossessed child. My family is in the hundreds and we have get togethers all the time. Thanksgiving is coming up and I have to turn down invitations from my side of the family to put on a dinner for my wife's side of the family this year. Cooking for 15 is a chore I was hoping to avoid since my faternal cousins cook everything and all I have to do is bring a couple bottles of wine.

My life couldn't be much better. I did a 35 mile ride yesterday and in the city traffic did the last 15 miles in one hour and five minutes.

What are you going to do besides cry and pretend that you have a wife and that someone threatened her? When you are all alone and mentally unstable as you, holiday's can be trying. And for you crying.
16-11-2017 11:29
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
You are like a kid in a candy store, so full of emotion that you just can't stop crying.

Kids in candy stores are generally happy to be there. I don't see kids crying much in candy stores! What do you do? Take them there and tell them they can't have any of it?
GreenMan wrote:
No, you are not the devil, as far as I know.

But I am. I despise the Church of Global Warming. It should be utterly destroyed.
GreenMan wrote:
In fact, I know that for sure, because I know who is the Devil, and it ain't you.

But I am. You said as much yourself. I am leading people astray from the 'True Way'. I am doing it with the full knowledge of the 'True Way'.
GreenMan wrote:
You are just a misguided fool, who doesn't understand how things like Karma works.

Devils don't need Karmas.
GreenMan wrote:
What do you suppose the repercussion for misleading other people.

I get condemned by the faithful of the Church of Global Warming. Big deal.
GreenMan wrote:
I suppose you are getting instant Karma, in that part of the repercussion is that you will be misled.

By what? Theories of science? I'll stick with the science and math, dude. Joining your religion so I can make irrational arguments like you do is not my plan in life.
GreenMan wrote:
And well, you are doing that already, if you are taking your own advice, and ignoring the danger that humanity is faced with.

The only real danger that humanity is faced with is itself.

Illiteracy and religious bullshit like yours has started more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of the world.

GreenMan wrote:
But you know what, just being misled now by your own stupidity doesn't seem like enough to balance out misleading other people. I sure hope you are just stupid, and not intentionally doing this for money, and know that your bull shit really is just that.

Theories of science isn't bullshit. Mathematics isn't bullshit.
GreenMan wrote:

This is a climate forum, not a place to discuss your views of Karma.

I'll discuss what I want, when I want. Got that punk ass?

It's all related you ungrateful slob. How people react to Climate Change is just as much a part of the Karma as how people react to someone they catch stealing from them. Do you shoot the thief, and claim self defense, or do you just demand he drop his loot and be on his way? Ok, calling the cops is the same as letting him go.

There are a lot of people that think it's ok to just shoot the thief. I suppose it is, if you can't understand how someone could end up desperate enough to steal. Ok, maybe he is just a clepto and needs killing, but it's best to let someone else have the honor, and avoid the negative karma associated with being the judge.

But anyway, since you don't give a shit about the future of humanity, I suppose you would be one of those who would blast the poor thief, just because you think it gives you the opportunity to kill someone and get away with it. Like that woman last year, who witnessed the shop lifter at Home Depot making a break for it out the door, with Home Depot security hot on his tail. She was a concealed weapons kinda gal, and decided to just open up on the poor slob. She don't have her concealed weapon permit no more, lol. Home Depot even fired the security guy, who wasn't supposed to chase the shop lifter out of the store, lol. And they nailed the cashier for getting the attention of the security guy. They aren't even supposed to do that, lol. It might frighten the shoplifter, who might then attack and injure an employee, over a few dollars worth of goods.

Anyway, didn't mean to get out in left field, but we should always make an effort to not hurt others, even if they are stealing from us. And right now, you Deniers are trying to steal life from my future lives. And I'm not a gonna stand for it. Ya hear?

So this is what I'ma gonna do. Every time you shoot your stupid sounding Parrot mouth off, I'm gonna tell Gassy to shove his member in it. That will make you both happy for a few minutes, and give the rest of us some much needed silence [except for all the slurping noises you make, when you munch].

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

16-11-2017 17:05
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote: I'll discuss what I want, when I want. Got that punk ass?

I can't tell you how much that frightens me. Nightmare may not be the sharpest knife in the rack but he makes you look like a rolling pin.
17-11-2017 02:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:...frightens me....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" believes in macho "sigh-ants", which makes it a macho duck.
Correction: .... should be, macho "...duck the truth...".
Edited on 17-11-2017 02:19
17-11-2017 06:18
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:

I can't tell you how much that frightens me. Nightmare may not be the sharpest knife in the rack but he makes you look like a rolling pin.

Oh yeah, now we got ole 73 year old Billy Bad Ass taking it up for him, lol. You two are both complete idiots.

Just because you want to ignore what the future of our planet is, it doesn't mean everyone does. The prophecies of the Bible are very relevant in this forum, because they describe the result of Global Warming in a detail that cannot be seen from a totally logical perspective. In other words, we can't imagine correctly what will happen as a result of Global Warming. Some scientists predict this, while others predict that, and still others predict something else.

The prophecies of the Bible clearly warn us of the consequences of Global Warming, and give us a clear picture of what's ahead, because of Global Warming and Climate Change. There is no other resource, unless you want to include other prophecies from around the world. And they predict the same things, just from different perspectives.

So I will continue posting my opinion in here, which is influenced heavily from my research in prophecy, and also my research in Global Warming. And I will support my opinion with whatever I want to, just like everyone else.

Oh, if you don't want to hear what I have to say, then just skip past my posts. There's always someone else who will provide the feedback I need for improvement.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

17-11-2017 16:59
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Oh yeah, now we got ole 73 year old Billy Bad Ass taking it up for him, lol. You two are both complete idiots.

Just because you want to ignore what the future of our planet is, it doesn't mean everyone does. The prophecies of the Bible are very relevant in this forum, because they describe the result of Global Warming in a detail that cannot be seen from a totally logical perspective. In other words, we can't imagine correctly what will happen as a result of Global Warming. Some scientists predict this, while others predict that, and still others predict something else.

The prophecies of the Bible clearly warn us of the consequences of Global Warming, and give us a clear picture of what's ahead, because of Global Warming and Climate Change. There is no other resource, unless you want to include other prophecies from around the world. And they predict the same things, just from different perspectives.

So I will continue posting my opinion in here, which is influenced heavily from my research in prophecy, and also my research in Global Warming. And I will support my opinion with whatever I want to, just like everyone else.

Oh, if you don't want to hear what I have to say, then just skip past my posts. There's always someone else who will provide the feedback I need for improvement.

I love your claims that you aren't religious and then quoting the bible. You do realize that is a mortal sin don't you? Have a hot time.

Don't tell us about this global warming when satellite data says that it isn't occurring. Don't tell us about the hockey stick when the originator has been shown to have manipulated the data to arrive at his predictions. And don't tell us about these models like YOU MADE when the fact is you couldn't model a piece of clay. The models presently used by NASA don't model the climate BEFORE today let alone into the future. If your models cannot even tell you what has happened WHEN YOU HAVE THE TEMPERATURE RECORDS it isn't going to tell what will happen.

I'm not a badass but then I warrant that I could take care of you if it ever came to that.
18-11-2017 01:05
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: You do realize that is a mortal sin... I could take care of you...
Jesus talkin' fer shore. Sounds more like "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" bluffin'. That's one more threat to add to yer name.
Edited on 18-11-2017 01:09
18-11-2017 01:36
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Greenery wrote:
The prophecies of the Bible are very relevant in this forum, because they describe the result of Global Warming in a detail that cannot be seen from a totally logical perspective.

This is a cute little statement. So, if I'm going to understand it the way you do, I need to quit thinking logically. Sounds about right.
18-11-2017 01:44
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenery wrote:
The prophecies of the Bible are very relevant in this forum, because they describe the result of Global Warming in a detail that cannot be seen from a totally logical perspective.

This is a cute little statement. So, if I'm going to understand it the way you do, I need to quit thinking logically. Sounds about right.

This is what we're getting now that we can counter every one of their claims with hard science.
18-11-2017 02:19
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" :...hard science.
Correction: biased & screwed "sigh-ants" foisted by old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus1) threatener.

Join the debate Average Global Temperature of Ocean:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Can we trust the satellite and surface-based temperature records?123-04-2024 16:21
Geoengineering to Neutralize Ocean Acidification32520-04-2024 00:23
Restoring Alkalinity to the Ocean40520-12-2023 09:14
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
Florida in hot water as ocean temperatures rise along with the humidity213-07-2023 15:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact