Remember me
▼ Content

Attention all M2C2 deniers!

Attention all M2C2 deniers!10-10-2015 18:39
trafnProfile picture★★★☆☆
(779)
Would any of you care to explain how there's no M2C2 (man-made climate change) science going on here?

Canadian firm opens facility to pull carbon from air

Your ability to do so without resorting to accusations of Marxism, or an illuminate-like theological or political demagogy would be greatly appreciated.

The 2015 M2C2 (Global 9/11) Denialist Troll Awards

1st Place - Jep Branner - Our Stupid Administrator!
2nd Place - IBdaMann - Science IS cherry picking!
3rd Place - Into the Night - Mr. Nonsense numbers!
4th Place - Tim the plumber - The Drivel Queen!
10-10-2015 23:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14397)
trafn wrote:
Would any of you care to explain how there's no M2C2 (man-made climate change) science going on here?

You really need a lesson in semantics. Your request makes no sense.

You ask for an explanation of how there's no religious science (contradiction right there) going on and then you point to followers of that religious dogma who are extracting carbon from the atmosphere in the belief they are adhering to that religious dogma, and you want any such explanation to not mention the religion in question.

OK, it cannot be done, per your specification.

You could have asked "Would any of you vile deniers care to explain a number that is greater than seven but is also less than two? ...and it would be appreciated if you would avoid references to 'no solution'."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-10-2015 00:22
(779)
IBdaMann, do you really shrink from simple challenges, even ones that seem impossible? Not everyone does. Take this for an example:

During a lecture the Oxford linguistic philosopher J. L. Austin made the claim that although a double negative in English implies a positive meaning, there is no language in which a double positive implies a negative. To this, the American philosopher Sidney Morgenbesser responded in a dismissive tone, "Yeah, yeah."

As to something that is both greater than 7 but also less than 2, how about a 12 pack of beer: it is one pack (less than 2), but it contains 12 beers (greater than 7)!

11-10-2015 02:05
(14397)
trafn wrote:As to something that is both greater than 7 but also less than 2, how about a 12 pack of beer: it is one pack (less than 2), but it contains 12 beers (greater than 7)!

I'm tempted to point out that beer is not a number, but if you were to show up with a case then I would certainly feel obligated to declare that you met the challenge.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-10-2015 02:12
(779)
Would a pitcher do?

11-10-2015 02:40
(14397)
trafn wrote: Would a pitcher do?

It would be ideal. All we would need is a pub in which we could drink the beer and debate Global Warming while our rival football teams went at it on the pitch.

Whose your team, btw?

11-10-2015 03:13
(779)
In football, I like the Yankees.

11-10-2015 03:46
(14397)
trafn wrote:In football, I like the Yankees.

11-10-2015 04:09
(779)
11-10-2015 19:01
EarthlingProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(107)
Lewis Hamilton is as good as F1 World Champion 2015.
The rules need to be changed.
11-10-2015 23:41
(779)
Oh, come on. The Yankees were just weak in the pre-season. They'll rule the NFC next year.

Join the debate Attention all M2C2 deniers!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A personal experience for climate change deniers23029-09-2023 14:37
The 2020 US Election Was Either An Auction Or Attention Grabbing Event108-02-2021 05:42
There are some paid climate deniers in this forum to spread false information, ignore them13317-02-2020 07:16
Naomi Klein: 'Big Green Groups Are More Damaging Than Climate Deniers'313-08-2019 14:20
Is M2C2 a matter of the method of interpretation?223-10-2018 02:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact