▼ Content

artificial intelligence

Page 3 of 3<123
06-06-2023 23:12
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
ibd,
I suggested considering the concentration of wealth in a single individual. Now consider the wealth in a single country. A single person can have great wealth but a single country like Luxembourg can't.
06-06-2023 23:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: The average American worker brings home an estimated $54,132 a year.

I'd like to meet this average American worker. Do you know him personally?

By the way, he is not the nation, I don't know if you are aware of that.

Swan wrote: In Luxembourg the average salary is $88,190 a year.

Are you aware that the Luxembourg population is less that 670,000 whereas the US has about 333,000,000? Have you done the math?

Are you aware that the US has three times the number of billionaires that Luxembourg has? Also the US has enough millionaires to just about equal nine times Luxembourg's population. Have you done the math?

Swan wrote:Do you really believe that the millions of people living under American bridges benefit from the US GDP?

Do you really believe that the 5,300,000 US millionaires are living under bridges?

Swan wrote: Because they do not, just as shits like you do not care or ever will

I care enough to do my research, to see that their poverty is a result of having purchased Apple stock, and I can be very thenthitive to the wide gamut of tomato trellis tragedies.

The USA is also penniless as they borrow from China and have a 32 trillion-dollar debt. Not that this seriously effects your NSA shed

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate artificial intelligence:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Intelligence Foundation (Clintel)102-09-2023 23:15
The Next Big Money Evolution Will Be Printing International Money Via Human Intelligence013-08-2022 06:17
Intelligence Committee members warn US of bioweapons targeting DNA of individual Americans024-07-2022 15:05
The Failure Of Globalism Group & Many Secret Intelligence Agencies Are Killing The People122-07-2021 06:12
All Intelligence Agencies, Secret Societies Groups Will Never Able To Find The Savior Messiah Buddha Unle018-06-2021 13:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact