Remember me
▼ Content

Arizona will Flip Due to Audit

Page 1 of 212>
Arizona will Flip Due to Audit04-12-2020 17:55
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Biden's lead in Arizona is very thin. An audit of 100 randomly chosen ballots revealed two ballots that were cast for Trump but were altered to take those votes away, one in particular was specifically changed to a vote for Biden.

Based on this the audit has been expanded. Based on the level of fraud in Arizona it will not be difficult to find a sufficient number of altered ballots to erase Biden's lead.

Arizona will go to Trump.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
04-12-2020 19:11
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Good news indeed!!! Keep it rollin', boys!!
04-12-2020 20:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:
Biden's lead in Arizona is very thin. An audit of 100 randomly chosen ballots revealed two ballots that were cast for Trump but were altered to take those votes away, one in particular was specifically changed to a vote for Biden.

Based on this the audit has been expanded. Based on the level of fraud in Arizona it will not be difficult to find a sufficient number of altered ballots to erase Biden's lead.

Arizona will go to Trump.

Indeed. I see better and better news everywhere.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-12-2020 22:05
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1029)
This is beautiful. Our mainstream media and the correspondent in US has bashed Trump throughout the years since he became the president and now they already celebrate like crazy for Biden s win.
31-12-2020 07:47
(14373)
Arizona press conference focusing on voter fraud.

Arizona Republican Assemblymen are painfully "on notice" that not a single one of them will be reelected if they don't fix this. They can't just ignore it and hope no one will notice because Arizona's residents are protesting and are all aware of the frightening extent of the fraud.

Ballots were cast by many people who apparently lived at Church's Chicken, county government offices, a lake, on streets that don't exist, and many other residences that invoke suspicion.

... and this is just the "phony address" ones.

Then there are the many ballot groups from the same valid address with very similar names, e.g.

Carmen Garcia
C. Garcia
C. Maria Garcia
Carmen Maria
Carmen Maria Garcia
Carmen M. Garcia
... and C. M. Garcia ... all at the same address.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Arizona State legislature is on the cusp of announcing something to the effect of not supporting Biden in the manner previously declared.

... also, I think the Maricopa County recorder is going to be in someone's office explaining how these ballots somehow passed muster.
31-12-2020 07:56
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:... An audit of 100 randomly chosen ballots revealed two ballots .
you got that wrong. What the source said was it was three ballots that had smudges on them (a reeses peanut butter cup is suspected). Qanon and Big Foot are currently running some tests.

All the supporting documents are here:
http://duckduckgo.com

Edited on 31-12-2020 07:57
31-12-2020 08:06
(14373)
tmiddles wrote: What the source said was it was three ballots that had smudges on them (a reeses peanut butter cup is suspected). Qanon and Big Foot are currently running some tests.

I momentarily wondered what you were talking about and then you mentioned QAN'on (sp?) and I realized that you are gibbering.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
31-12-2020 08:10
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
...I realized that you are gibbering.

Is that when someone says things without supporting them?

Like if I said that in Arizona more than 4 million ballots were found under a rug at DNC headquarters?

Just say stuff! It's so easy
31-12-2020 08:20
(14373)
tmiddles wrote:Like if I said that in Arizona more than 4 million ballots were found under a rug at DNC headquarters?

Just say stuff! It's so easy

... and you're not listening to the streaming press conference, are you? ... just like you didn't listen to any of the Assembly hearings, right.

You're just saying stuff, right?

31-12-2020 08:41
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
... and you're not listening to the streaming press conference, are you? ...
Yep. It was right after the guy in the blue shirt said that thing about postmarks.

It's here:
31-12-2020 08:50
(14373)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
... and you're not listening to the streaming press conference, are you? ...
Yep. It was right after the guy in the blue shirt said that thing about postmarks.

It's here:

You haven't been listening to it. That was not one of the major areas of discussion, at least not in this discussion.

31-12-2020 08:53
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:That was not one of the major areas of discussion, at least not in this discussion.
Yep its all there. Try rechecking. You missed it.
Edited on 31-12-2020 08:53
31-12-2020 18:13
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Arizona Republican Assemblymen are painfully "on notice" that not a single one of them will be reelected if they don't fix this. They can't just ignore it and hope no one will notice because Arizona's residents are protesting and are all aware of the frightening extent of the fraud.

Bingo. I agree with them, and I've also been personally contacting my own State representatives (did so again just a few moments ago) and making it very clearly known to them that I will NOT be supporting them in any future elections if they do not fight for Trump right now and "stop the steal" right now. I've contacted the reps of my own district, the majority leaders in my State, and have now even contacted my Senator (Ron Johnson) and told him the same thing (and told him that I expect him to object to the fraudulent Presidential election results on January 6th, among other things).

I am unable to be in DC on the 5th-6th (year-end is the "super busy season" for Accountants, and that drags into January for quite a while), but I am doing all that I can do otherwise to put pressure on GOP politicians to do what is right.
31-12-2020 18:19
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: What the source said was it was three ballots that had smudges on them (a reeses peanut butter cup is suspected). Qanon and Big Foot are currently running some tests.

I momentarily wondered what you were talking about and then you mentioned QAN'on (sp?) and I realized that you are gibbering.

He really does seem to have a particular fixation on Q'aNON (sp?) ... For being a "disproven and discredited far right conspiracy theory" (source: Wikipedia), I only ever seem to hear about Qa-n'on (sp?) from lefties rather than righties... They seem to care about it far more than righties do...
31-12-2020 21:42
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:.... conspiracy theory..

You live in a world where not only is the greatest deception in human history one for which there is overwhelming and indisputable proof, it's also a case that cannot be made in a court of law.

But unphased you move past that, unconcerned that the professional we have, as a country, put in charge of fact finding, the judiciary, have called bullshit, and insist that your "reality" be accepted by us all.

You are insane. Qanon is an appropriate bedfellow.
31-12-2020 22:39
(14373)
tgoebbles wrote:You live in a world where not only is the greatest deception in human history one for which there is overwhelming and indisputable proof, it's also a case that cannot be made in a court of law.

You seem to be conflating those two distinct points. I know eight-year-olds who aren't confused by this. You are clearly a moron.

Being convinced of fraud does not require a court of law. Do you go to court to learn what you believe? Did your parents have to prove they loved you in a court of law? What an idiot.

When individuals are convicted of specific crimes associated with the fraud, they will be convicted in a court of law and the charges will be very specific, e.g. counts of vote tampering, mail fraud, etc...

We take out terrorists on convincing forensic evidence that often doesn't meet today's standards for evidence in a courtroom designed to offer fourth-amendment protections to Americans. Warrantless wiretaps are effective at preventing crime but absolutely cannot be used in a court of law. Chew on that.

tgoebbles wrote:But unphased you move past that,

He is not a confused moron.

tgoebbles wrote:Qanon is an appropriate bedfellow.

... then you mentioned this imaginary Quack'non (sp?) that you can't prove in a court of law that you expect us all to just believe ... so I knew your delusion was causing you to just babble this whole time.

31-12-2020 22:55
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Being convinced of fraud does not require a court of law. Do you go to court to learn what you believe?
I don't go to court I look to the court.

When it comes to establishing a crime has been committed absolutely.

But that's actually not just me, that's the country I live in. It's founded on a system where criminal justice rises above the passions of the mob.

Maybe you'd like to make a new system of government free from those restrictions but good luck with that.

TRUMP leads the post truth, all news (you don't like) is fake news, pick your own reality squad.

But hey, he just got paid $300,000,000 dollars in sucker bucks, so he does seem to have motive.
Edited on 31-12-2020 22:58
31-12-2020 23:44
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:.... conspiracy theory..

You live in a world where not only is the greatest deception in human history one for which there is overwhelming and indisputable proof, it's also a case that cannot be made in a court of law.

One's knowledge that election fraud occurred does not require a court ruling.

tmiddles wrote:
You are insane.

No, that would be you, as you continue to babble on about this Queen'oNon (sp?) thing...

tmiddles wrote:
Qanon is an appropriate bedfellow.

Is there overwhelming and indisputable proof of that? Has such a case been made in a court of law?
01-01-2021 01:37
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
There was a lot of dodgy stuff going on .You cant just make this up.The wheels will turn and Joe will be sworn in thats the way it rolls.Australia has paper ballots and they are manually counted.You can post in early if you will be absent however if it arrives late its all over.Being in the West and 2 hours behind some times the election is decided before I even go to vote.It is also compulsory here and if you do not get marked off a small fine is issued
01-01-2021 08:13
(14373)
duncan61 wrote: The wheels will turn and Joe will be sworn in thats the way it rolls.

You are a mindless zombie who has others do his thinking for him and who believes as he is instructed without question.

When someone other than Biden is sworn in, I expect you to write these words in this thread: "I am a mindless zombie who takes his marching orders from my local news outlet."

01-01-2021 10:21
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
And you have to mow the lawn in your wifes dress and not enjoy it this time.Like the darth Duncan CO2 sabre
01-01-2021 13:15
(3979)
gfm7175 wrote:
.... knowledge that election fraud occurred does not require a court ruling....

So you don't just think or suspect you "know"?

Wouldn't the appropriate word here be "believe"?

How is your ______ that election fraud occurred any different than someone else's ________ of Bigfoot, a flat earth, Trump's Russian Collusion, or NASA's temperature data?
Considering what you believe others know is different from direct knowledge in my language.
I believe in NASA's temperature data of Earth and the Russian Venera temperature readings of Venus, that they know, because I consider the competence/expertise of the source to be very high and the credibility(not convicted felons, no motive to lie) to be very high.
I know that I am posting this now. I have the information directly. It is not hearsay.

duncan61 wrote:
...You cant just make this up....

Why not?

After WWI future Nazi's totally fabricated the myth that Germany was winning the war and a Jewish conspiracy stabbed the country in the back.

It was totally BS but it became an accepted belief.

Would you agree to lie about something that could destroy your country if you were going to get 200 million dollars?
Edited on 01-01-2021 13:20
01-01-2021 21:10
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Suppose you left the safety of your basement, to do a little essential shopping (local 7-11). You pay for your purchase with a $20 bill, but the clerk only gives you change, as if you paid with a $10 bill. You of course say something immediately (if you have functioning testicles), and of course, the clerk reaches in the cash drawer, grabs a $10 bill, to prove you gave him $10. You know it's not you $10, as you only had $20s in your wallet. How are you going to prove to anyone, the clerk just burned you for $10? Maybe, there is some grainy security video, since employees steal, and the owner doesn't want them stealing from him. Maybe you have an ATM receipt, where you just got the $20s... But, the receipt would prove what you had in your wallet before making the withdraw. Basically, you walk out of the store, pissed off, knowing you got ripped off for $10, and nothing you can do about it.
02-01-2021 00:14
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
How do NASA obtain global temperature readings?There will be a time in the future when they can not keep saying its getting warmer when it is not.Lets assume that IPCC modelling is correct and NASA temperature data is correct.The world is still just right so who cares.The sea is still there and the Arctic and Antartica still freeze over.No extreme weather events and over 100 people were charged with arson over the Australian bushfires most of them did it to prove a point to get the Government to notice the dreadful plight we are all in from CO2.I am a big fan of mitigation.Deal with it when it happens.It may never happen
02-01-2021 02:01
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
.... knowledge that election fraud occurred does not require a court ruling....

So you don't just think or suspect you "know"?

RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Wouldn't the appropriate word here be "believe"?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
How is your ______ that election fraud occurred any different than someone else's ________ of Bigfoot, a flat earth, Trump's Russian Collusion, or NASA's temperature data?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Considering what you believe others know is different from direct knowledge in my language.
I believe in NASA's temperature data of Earth and the Russian Venera temperature readings of Venus, that they know, because I consider the competence/expertise of the source to be very high and the credibility(not convicted felons, no motive to lie) to be very high.
I know that I am posting this now. I have the information directly. It is not hearsay.

It is fiction.
tmiddles wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
...You cant just make this up....

Why not?

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
After WWI future Nazi's totally fabricated the myth that Germany was winning the war and a Jewish conspiracy stabbed the country in the back.

False equivalence.
tmiddles wrote:
It was totally BS but it became an accepted belief.

False equivalence.
tmiddles wrote:
Would you agree to lie about something that could destroy your country if you were going to get 200 million dollars?

RQAA.

You keep asking the same questions and they have already been answered, dummy.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-01-2021 02:08
(21559)
duncan61 wrote:
How do NASA obtain global temperature readings?

They don't. It is not possible to measure the temperature of Earth.
duncan61 wrote:
There will be a time in the future when they can not keep saying its getting warmer when it is not.

They will say what they want until NASA no longer exists.
duncan61 wrote:
Lets assume that IPCC modelling is correct

Not possible. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.
duncan61 wrote:
and NASA temperature data is correct.

Random numbers are not data. There is no data.
duncan61 wrote:
The world is still just right so who cares.The sea is still there and the Arctic and Antartica still freeze over.No extreme weather events and over 100 people were charged with arson over the Australian bushfires most of them did it to prove a point to get the Government to notice the dreadful plight we are all in from CO2.

The Church of Global Warming probably isn't going to go away anytime soon. They will most likely continue to get more radical and violent. This is fundamentalism, and part of the Church of Green, and the Church of Karl Marx. It is already the people starting riots in the streets this year.
duncan61 wrote:
I am a big fan of mitigation.Deal with it when it happens.

No. There is no mitigation or compromising with these people.

The Parrot Killer

02-01-2021 03:15
(5193)
duncan61 wrote:
How do NASA obtain global temperature readings?There will be a time in the future when they can not keep saying its getting warmer when it is not.Lets assume that IPCC modelling is correct and NASA temperature data is correct.The world is still just right so who cares.The sea is still there and the Arctic and Antartica still freeze over.No extreme weather events and over 100 people were charged with arson over the Australian bushfires most of them did it to prove a point to get the Government to notice the dreadful plight we are all in from CO2.I am a big fan of mitigation.Deal with it when it happens.It may never happen

I don't know Australian laws, but what they admitted to would be terrorism, much more serious crime. There have been a lot of activists, who engage in Eco-terrorism, laws had to be created, to deal with their crap harshly.
02-01-2021 03:51
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:

And I can't prove that you hanged yourself. You put the noose around your neck and stepped off. End of discussion.
02-01-2021 03:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And Duncan, prove you're not dead. This requires legal proof. Just prove it.
02-01-2021 04:26
(14373)
James___ wrote: And I can't prove that you hanged yourself. You put the noose around your neck and stepped off. End of discussion.

02-01-2021 19:42
(3979)
HarveyH55 wrote:...You know it's not you $10, as you only had $20s in your wallet...
that is direct knowledge I would have, not 2nd hand.

Now Harvey suppose a convicted felon went shopping for you and returned claiming three stores in a row shorted them on the change.

duncan61 wrote:
How do NASA obtain global temperature readings?...
thats all available. Do you think they are liars and/or incompetent?
02-01-2021 20:26
(14373)
tmiddles wrote:that is direct knowledge

Not to the people he's trying to convince.

You're just digging a hole at this point.

03-01-2021 00:27
(5193)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:...You know it's not you $10, as you only had $20s in your wallet...

Now Harvey suppose a convicted felon went shopping for you and returned claiming three stores in a row shorted them on the change.

duncan61 wrote:

There are thousands of poll workers/observers, who witnessed, and gave sworn statements. They also have direct knowledge, but they don't have the bogus ballots, altered ballots, photos, or video, just their word. Just like you know there was no chance you handed that clerk a $10.
03-01-2021 01:20
(21559)
HarveyH55 wrote:
tmiddles wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

There are thousands of poll workers/observers, who witnessed, and gave sworn statements. They also have direct knowledge, but they don't have the bogus ballots, altered ballots, photos, or video, just their word. Just like you know there was no chance you handed that clerk a $10.

There are also videos of illegal practices in election offices.
There is also probability math.
There is also the demonstrated behavior of software.
There is also the operating manual of that software.
There are also more votes in precincts than registered voters in those precincts.
There are also documented violations of federal court order.
There are also illegal actions by executive officers in State governments, including governors and election officials and canvassers.

That's all in addition to thousands of sworn witnesses.

The Parrot Killer

03-01-2021 05:47
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
duncan61 wrote:
thats all available. Do you think they are liars and/or incompetent?The old are you calling me a liar routine.I learned many years ago the respose is NO you are misinformed.Google how they claim to do it.By certain satellites reading the amount of UV Light being emitted from the surface and a program gives the results based on temperature readings from stations on the ground that correspond.The big problem and they freely admit it is if its raining or cloud cover they have to fill in the gaps and at best its all rather sketchy.There are many other factors to allow for distance off the planet.The emissivity of the surface.There is more ocean than land the list goes on but at no point are they allowed to say we do not know for sure but are convinced it is going up and make pretty coloured videos to show people.IBDM could do a better one.
I will share an anology of a real world experience I had.I was on a plan with Telstra and I stupidly left my phone in a shopping centre toilet I went back but it was gone.I rang it and it was answered but they hung up and then it was turned off.I went to the Telstra shop and set up a new plan but it was very expensive paying for 2 phone plans and the charges were astronomical.It was before 2000 and cheap phone plans.It was costing me around $400/month so after a while I took the battery and sim out and put it in a drawer.Telsta still charged me $400 the next month so I went back to the Telstra shop and asked how they could do this and their answer was we assumed the sim had stopped recording so we billed you on the average.^ months later after court Telsta were ordered to pay me out and The wording on the contracts was changed to not offer a phone and service together and separate them in the future
NASA are doing the same thing they are guessing and filling in the gaps and have been ordered to show a warming.My question in 2021 is how much longer can thay keep saying its warming when it most clearly is not.Australias BOM has been bought to task by members of the public querying the data as it is not hard to put a thermometer on the box the weather station is in.In the words of total recall.OPEN YOUR MIND
03-01-2021 06:18
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:By certain satellites reading the amount of UV Light being emitted from the surface and a program gives the results based on temperature readings from stations on the ground that correspond.

No. This cannot work. Frankly, you are operating under quite a few misconceptions and I have no idea where to start.

Let's start with asking you a few preliminary probitive questions:

1. What is your acceptable margin of error, outside of which you find unacceptable?
2. How, exactly, do you believe that a device can gauge a planet's average temperature to within your above-mentioned margin of error by measuring some UV from the planet?
3. How much UV do you believe is emitted from the earth?
4. Who do you believe has a sensor that can distinguish between UV light that was emitted by a body, UV light that was simply emitted by a UV light bulb, UV that was not emitted by the surface but was reflected off the surface and into the sensor and incoming UV that has nothing the do with earth but is coming in from space directly to the sensor?

Let's just start with that.

03-01-2021 07:27
(21559)
duncan61 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

They can't.
duncan61 wrote:
thats all available.

Nope. It's no data is available. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
duncan61 wrote:
Do you think they are liars and/or incompetent?

Liars.
duncan61 wrote:
The old are you calling me a liar routine.

Nah. NASA is though.
duncan61 wrote:
I learned many years ago the respose is NO you are misinformed.

Nah. NASA is just lying.
duncan61 wrote:
Google how they claim to do it.

Google is not God.
duncan61 wrote:
By certain satellites reading the amount of UV Light being emitted from the surface and a program gives the results based on temperature readings from stations on the ground that correspond.

Satellites are incapable of reading an absolute temperature.
duncan61 wrote:
The big problem and they freely admit it is if its raining or cloud cover they have to fill in the gaps and at best its all rather sketchy.

Filling in the gaps is manufacturing data. Not allowed in statistical math.
duncan61 wrote:
There are many other factors to allow for distance off the planet.

No factor.
duncan61 wrote:
The emissivity of the surface.

The emissivity of Earth is unknown.
duncan61 wrote:
There is more ocean than land the list goes on but at no point are they allowed to say we do not know for sure but are convinced it is going up and make pretty coloured videos to show people.IBDM could do a better one.

Probably.
duncan61 wrote:
I will share an anology of a real world experience I had....deleted long unrelated story...
[quote]duncan61 wrote:
NASA are doing the same thing they are guessing and filling in the gaps and have been ordered to show a warming.

There are no gaps to fill. There is no data at all. They are literally making it all up.
duncan61 wrote:
My question in 2021 is how much longer can thay keep saying its warming when it most clearly is not.

As long as they want to.
duncan61 wrote:
Australias BOM has been bought to task by members of the public querying the data as it is not hard to put a thermometer on the box the weather station is in.In the words of total recall.OPEN YOUR MIND

Nice advice, but the mind of a liberal is quite closed. They are involved in fundamentalist religions, you see.

The Parrot Killer

03-01-2021 10:46
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
IBDM STATED No. This cannot work. Frankly, you are operating under quite a few misconceptions and I have no idea where to start.

Let's start with asking you a few preliminary probitive questions:

1. What is your acceptable margin of error, outside of which you find unacceptable?
2. How, exactly, do you believe that a device can gauge a planet's average temperature to within your above-mentioned margin of error by measuring some UV from the planet?
3. How much UV do you believe is emitted from the earth?
4. Who do you believe has a sensor that can distinguish between UV light that was emitted by a body, UV light that was simply emitted by a UV light bulb, UV that was not emitted by the surface but was reflected off the surface and into the sensor and incoming UV that has nothing the do with earth but is coming in from space directly to the sensor?

Let's just start with that.

Did you read my response to Tmiddles question.I am explaining how NASA claim they can do it and I am stating it can not be done to any degree of accuracy and then claim its changing.Are you deliberatley misunderstanding.
03-01-2021 10:55
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Have you seen the NASA Boy cows poop on how they claim to measure sea levels.They park a boat with a transducer over a known depth and then shoot a beam to the deck of the ship from a satellite 9000-10000 kms away then measure the time it takes to return and add the 2 together.Slight problem.If the ship is full of fuel is it in the same space in the water column as when nearly empty.Boats bob up and down even big ones and they claim to be accurate to the millimetre.
03-01-2021 12:04
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:.They park a boat with a transducer over a known depth

There is no such thing as a known depth.

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Arizona will Flip Due to Audit:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
$50,000 Reward For Information Leading to Convictions in Arizona Voting Conspiracy218-02-2024 00:27
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
LOL, Anheuser Busch is shutting down plants and laying off employees due to the woke fag bud light ads003-07-2023 03:36
Will Michigan Abstain? Arizona?1117-12-2020 21:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact