Remember me
▼ Content

Area 52: The Other Secret Site

Area 52: The Other Secret Site07-04-2023 21:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
TIRED OF STARING at grainy images of Area 51? There's also, Area 52, another secretive Nevada range alleged by some to house vast underground facilities. Local Las Vegas television reports on these controversial claims:

alleges that a clean nuclear device was used to create a giant chamber under Pauite Mesa in Area 52, and that a facility capable of housing 25,000 people or troops is active out there. He says he heard part of this from a cement truck driver who worked out there. *

"He said it would take four hours to get to the bottom, dump the cement, then wind his way back up. For some reason, he disappeared off the face of the earth after he told us that story," Lear continued.

*Lear further alleges there's a high speed underground train that runs from Area 52 to Las Vegas, a concept that Nevada Test Site tunnel workers say is highly unlikely. And he says pilots told him there are secret runways out there that open and close like zippers. *

*"They'll look down and it will be forest or desert or natural landscape, and all of a sudden it will unzip like this and they will see a runway and then the landscape zips back up and it looks like normal," he explained. *

*There is some evidence for one of Lear's suspicions, one that harkens back to the claims of former government scientist Bob Lazar, who said he worked on flying saucers at a place called S-4, or Site 4. Nellis confirmed to the I-Team that there is more than one S-4 on the Test Range, and one of them is at TTR. Workers have claimed the S-4 inside Area 52 requires special entry. It's believed that highly advanced radar research is one project. Military watchdogs say they don't believe there's a big underground operation. *

Not surprisingly, the television station was denied a tour of Area 52.

Naturally this site is located on the area 52 map site and is not to be confused with the real top-secret bases that have no as of yet disclosed public location

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-04-2023 07:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:TIRED OF STARING at grainy images of Area 51? There's also, Area 52,

There are many, many, many "Areas" all over the world. Whenever the Intelligence community stands up a site that is not a headquarters, it is not marked and it is not given any sort of descriptive name. They call it "Area [insert number/letter/symbol]" Any government facility, including DoD, State Department, Energy Department, etc., is a candidate for an Intelligence "Area".

"Area 51" was established at Groom Lake long ago (1950s I think) before it was a military installation, to test sensitive aircraft in secret, away from prying eyes. The kind of testing that was performed there was quickly recognized as the critical force multiplier that it is and an extensive facility then grew around Area 51. Into the Night is correct that it is incorrect to refer to the entire facility as "Area 51" as I do, but I'm lazy, and technically there are some sites out there that are not part of the "Groom Lake" facility but that's a quibble. Also, I do not know if the actual Area 51 has been closed and/or renamed. My presumption is that it is still there because I haven't heard of its closure/removal/decommissioning.

Now for Area 52, I don't think you know anything about the actual Area 52. Jussayn.
08-04-2023 13:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:TIRED OF STARING at grainy images of Area 51? There's also, Area 52,

There are many, many, many "Areas" all over the world. Whenever the Intelligence community stands up a site that is not a headquarters, it is not marked and it is not given any sort of descriptive name. They call it "Area [insert number/letter/symbol]" Any government facility, including DoD, State Department, Energy Department, etc., is a candidate for an Intelligence "Area".

"Area 51" was established at Groom Lake long ago (1950s I think) before it was a military installation, to test sensitive aircraft in secret, away from prying eyes. The kind of testing that was performed there was quickly recognized as the critical force multiplier that it is and an extensive facility then grew around Area 51. Into the Night is correct that it is incorrect to refer to the entire facility as "Area 51" as I do, but I'm lazy, and technically there are some sites out there that are not part of the "Groom Lake" facility but that's a quibble. Also, I do not know if the actual Area 51 has been closed and/or renamed. My presumption is that it is still there because I haven't heard of its closure/removal/decommissioning.

Now for Area 52, I don't think you know anything about the actual Area 52. Jussayn.

LOL completely wrong again as area 51 existed on a federal land map before it was a military base. So as usual your assumptions are BS.

Again, you might want to convince the federal marshals and pig bureau that I do not know anything about area 52.

So take your pills already

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 08-04-2023 13:53
09-04-2023 07:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:"Area 51" was established at Groom Lake long ago (1950s I think) before it was a military installation, to test sensitive aircraft in secret, away from prying eyes.

LOL completely wrong again as area 51 existed on a federal land map before it was a military base. So as usual your assumptions are BS.

Well, you got me there. What was I thinking?
09-04-2023 14:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5712)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:"Area 51" was established at Groom Lake long ago (1950s I think) before it was a military installation, to test sensitive aircraft in secret, away from prying eyes.

Well, you got me there. What was I thinking?

Schizzos like you do not think. All you do is blurt out the word salad fragments that inhabit the tent in your cranium

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Area 52: The Other Secret Site:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Well it sure is quiet in here, I guess none of you with the top secret clearances are allowed722-09-2023 17:43
Biden caught leaking secret info to Russia thru its ally Mali519-07-2023 03:23
Generative AI and area 514221-06-2023 19:18
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families202-04-2023 02:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact