Remember me
▼ Content

Arctic waters not freezing

Page 17 of 20<<<1516171819>>>
21-04-2017 15:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffs: You have a LOW threshold..

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluff badnight" has no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra or pre-calc in a poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa to be able to determine anything. It accepts whatever sexist racist xenophobic right wing AGW denier liar whiner websites feed it.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight" is sick at heart to see Bill O'Reilly go & is still sucking his old (& wrong) info. Others ask, "Who is O'Reilly?".
Edited on 21-04-2017 15:08
21-04-2017 15:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14403)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:Climate is never static.

Climate (with an upper case "C") hasn't changed discernably in at least the last 60 years.

Tai Hai Chen wrote: Climate changes all the time.

I've never seen it change.

Tai Hai Chen wrote: I do recall documentaries mentioning a thousand years ago Greenland was very hospitable when Vikings settled there in large numbers.

That's just weather in a section of Greenland. It certainly isn't "Global Climate."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-04-2017 16:16
(14403)
litesong wrote: I never insult. I describe very accurately.

litesong buddy, there's a guy posting on the Topix Atheism forum named Subduction Zone who writes essentially the same thing. You'd get a kick out of him. He wastes bandwidth every post referring to those who disagree with him or who point out his errors as lying idiot liar morons who lie. He occasionally adds mention of stupid lying liars, dishonest uneducated lars and sometimes just as liars.

He mentions periodically that he never hurls insults, that he just makes astute observations.

As for me, as long as I'm recognized as a pukey proud pig, I'm good, and so far you're the only one who extends to me that courtesy.

You rock, liteong.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
21-04-2017 17:12
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:
litesong wrote: I never insult. I describe very accurately.

litesong buddy....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" is an..... old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
21-04-2017 17:32
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" muffed: Climate ...hasn't changed discernably(sic).....

Fast recovery of thick Arctic ice.... NO!
Average Arctic sea ice thickness for this date, for the 1980's decade, was 2.3 meters thick. Present Arctic sea ice thickness for this date, 2017, is a bit over 1.5meters thick. Not only is the ice 0.8 meters thinner, but the present ice is ~ one & 2/3rds million square kilometers LESS than the average of the 1980's.
The energy needed to melt such an amount of ice is ~ 35 times the annual consumption of energy in the U.S.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" has no discernible science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
22-04-2017 17:27
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
The winter long Siberian wide (& into Europe) warm front that helped sustain & extend the life of the Present High Arctic Berserker or FAB
to over 220 days(!!), made a move towards the High Arctic ~ 2 weeks(?) ago. In its vacated Siberian position, anomalous cold was left, which I thought might continue. However, the Siberian cold has been displaced by north moving Bay of Bengal & Northwestern Pacific Ocean heat (which was feeding the original Siberian warm front). So Siberia is again warm, altho cold still lingers over Europe.
Tho direct solar energy normally floods into the High Arctic, raising normal High Arctic temperatures at their greatest rate of the year, the FAB
continues to exist, staying above the normal pace of High Arctic heating. At some point (soon?), the average late spring & summer High Arctic temperatures, due to direct solar energy of the High Arctic, should have anomalous cooling below average, showing the present LANGUID AND REDUCED solar TSI of the sun. Then the life of the FAB
should end..... after VAST RECORD HEATS, ~ 2/3rds OF A YEAR, in DARK FALL & WINTER MONTHS & into SPRING.
Edited on 22-04-2017 17:46
22-04-2017 19:42
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: ...deleted non-English portion...
You can't even use English properly.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight" calls my words non-English. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight" opposes me, not because I don't know English, but "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight" understands my accurate English & knows that it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer.
23-04-2017 14:43
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: ...deleted non-English portion...
You can't even use English properly.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight" calls my words non-English. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight" opposes me, not because I don't know English, but "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight" understands my accurate English & knows that it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer.

Meanwhile:
Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average for 387+ straight months. Solar TSI has been languid for many decades & solar TSI has been low for 10+ years (including 3+ years, where solar TSI has set a 100 year record low). Since man-made GHGs & their associated feedbacks have been steadily building in the Earth's atmosphere, retarding heat flow away from Earth's surface, one of the stunning results has been decades long Arctic sea ice loss:
http://iwantsomeproof.com/extimg/siv_annual_polar_graph.png
Total Arctic sea ice loss is the equivalent of an ice cube, 23km long by 23km wide by 74,000 feet high & would take ~ 35 times the annual U.S. energy consumption to melt.
24-04-2017 19:41
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
IBdaMann wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:Climate is never static.

Climate (with an upper case "C") hasn't changed discernably in at least the last 60 years.

Tai Hai Chen wrote: Climate changes all the time.

I've never seen it change.

Tai Hai Chen wrote: I do recall documentaries mentioning a thousand years ago Greenland was very hospitable when Vikings settled there in large numbers.

That's just weather in a section of Greenland. It certainly isn't "Global Climate."

Chen is talking on a macroscopic level and you on a microscopic level. You are both correct on your own levels.

The Interglacial period has oscillatory periods which have been recorded over the years. I am hoping both that we are on the downswing of this warm period and the continuation of the Interglacial Period.
27-04-2017 02:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
4 days ago:
litesong wrote: ...the life of the Present High Arctic Berserker or FAB
to over 220 days(!!)..... At some point (soon?), the average late spring & summer High Arctic temperatures, due to direct solar energy of the High Arctic, should have anomalous cooling below average, showing the present LANGUID AND REDUCED solar TSI of the sun. Then the life of the FAB
should end..... after VAST RECORD HEATS, ~ 2/3rds OF A YEAR....
/////////
litesong wrote:
High Arctic weather has taken a cold dip. However, the "average" High Arctic temperature line is rising at its greatest of the year, such that the average temperature line & the FAB
are close already. If the High Arctic weather continues to cool, even for 2 days more, the life of the Present High Arctic Berserker may come to an end. The FAB
of High Arctic over-temperatures is close to 230 straight days long, a wondrous bout of AGW over-temperatures to behold.
////////
Climate Crock of the Week highlights a 5 year gathering of research science stating, "What Happens in the Arctic, Doesn't Stay in the Arctic":
https://climatecrocks.com/2017/04/25/5-year-study-what-happens-in-the-arctic-does-not-stay-in-the-arctic/
Edited on 27-04-2017 02:19
28-04-2017 06:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
If the High Arctic weather continues to cool, even for 2 days more, the life of the Present High Arctic Berserker or FAB
may come to an end.

FAB
is close to its end. Only an abrupt warming will avoid collision with the average Arctic sea ice temperature line.
Edited on 28-04-2017 06:44
01-05-2017 20:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: If the High Arctic weather continues to cool, even for 2 days more, the life of the Present High Arctic Berserker or FAB
may come to an end.

FAB
is close to its end. Only an abrupt warming will avoid collision with the average Arctic sea ice temperature line.[/quote]
Present High Arctic Berserker or FAB
is dead..... long live FAB
!!!
A mid-Siberian cold front that developed between two warm Siberian fronts, strengthened & sent a fairly narrow cold band directly to the North Pole. Simultaneously, the cold front that has been a long-time Canadian resident due to cold upwelling Northeastern Pacific Ocean waters that sent cold air into Canada, made stronger incursions into the High Arctic. Despite normal increasing warmth due to ever increasing direct solar radiation at this time of year, FAB
could not stay ahead of the average High Arctic temperature curve.
FAB
existed for a powerful 230+ days(almost 235 days?), an extreme presentation of the extreme warming occurring in the High Arctic, which is an extreme reflection of general AGW Earth warming, due to increasing man-made non-phase change, infra-red energy absorbing GHGs AND their feedbacks AND AGW controlled phase change, infra-red energy absorbing GHG water vapor AND its feedbacks.
!!!
Edited on 01-05-2017 20:21
02-05-2017 02:45
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Fartsong wrote:
A mid-Siberian cold front that developed between two warm Siberian fronts, strengthened & sent a fairly narrow cold band directly to the North Pole. Simultaneously, the cold front that has been a long-time Canadian resident due to cold upwelling Northeastern Pacific Ocean waters that sent cold air into Canada, made stronger incursions into the High Arctic.

Being that cold fronts almost always have a southward and eastward component in the northern hemisphere, how is this possible?? Oh hell, never mind. I can't take any more of it anyway.

Just wondering though.....It's May 1 st and Northeast New Mexico and southwest Kansas have average highs of around 75F. This morning they are waking up to 2 feet of snow!! In my neck of the woods we haven't gotten above 45F since Friday. Ave highs around 68F.

Last time this happened you said this was due to a Siberian warm front pushing into the high arctic and shoving the arctic air south. But now it was a northward moving Siberian cold front, and a Northward moving Canadian cold front, and FAB is dead! What gives?? How can this be? I'm so confused.

Will you please explain this to me oh Fartsong?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 02-05-2017 02:46
04-05-2017 08:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushes: how is this possible?? I can't take any more..
Northeast New Mexico and southwest Kansas.... 2 feet of snow!! we haven't gotten above 45F since Friday.
Last time this happened you said this was due to a Siberian warm front pushing into the high arctic and shoving the arctic air south. But now it was a.. northward moving Siberian cold front, and a Northward moving Canadian cold front, and FAB is dead! What gives?? How can this be? I'm so confused.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gets confused when the weather changes.
As stated many times already, upwelling Northeast Pacific Ocean waters have moved onshore to Canada for months.The months long Siberian warm front has recently been split by a cold front, an arm of cold which moved directly to the North Pole. Again, it is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" is confused & cascades its crudeness .
10-05-2017 18:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushes: how is this possible?? I can't take any more..
Northeast New Mexico and southwest Kansas.... 2 feet of snow!! we haven't gotten above 45F since Friday.
Last time this happened you said this was due to a Siberian warm front pushing into the high arctic and shoving the arctic air south. But now it was a.. northward moving Siberian cold front, and a Northward moving Canadian cold front, and FAB is dead! What gives?? How can this be? I'm so confused.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gets confused when the weather changes.
As stated many times already, upwelling Northeast Pacific Ocean waters have moved onshore to Canada for months.The months long Siberian warm front has recently been split by a cold front, an arm of cold which moved directly to the North Pole. Again, it is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" is confused & cascades its crudeness .

Meanwhile, Arctic sea ice extent AND VOLUME continue to plummet in to date amounts:
The rate of Arctic sea ice VOLUME loss has so greatly increased, VOLUME loss, often can be seen YEARLY!
May 1, 1979 sea ice VOLUME was ~ 32000 cubic kilometers. Average Arctic sea ice VOLUME for May 1, for the period 1980-89, was ~ 30,600 cubic kilometers. May 1, 2013 sea ice VOLUME was ~24,100 cubic kilometers, 6500 cubic kilometers less than the May 1 period for the 1980's. Present May 1, 2017 sea ice VOLUME is ~20,700 cubic kilometers, 9900 cubic kilometers less than the May 1 period for the 1980's.
old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners are silly, uneducated, & don't care to be educated, when they blab that a new ice age has arrived & AGW is nothin' to worra 'bout.
Edited on 10-05-2017 18:56
10-05-2017 19:56
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Information & discussion of Arctic sea ice Volume loss:
http://neven1.typepad.com/blog/2017/05/piomas-may-2017.html
10-05-2017 22:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
litesong wrote:

Upwelling northeast Pacific Ocean waters have moved onshore to Canada ever since there was a Canada. Even before there was a Canada. Wee call it 'surf'.

Big deal.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 10-05-2017 22:12
12-05-2017 01:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight bluffs: Upwelling northeast Pacific Ocean waters have moved onshore to Canada ever since there was a Canada. Even before there was a Canada. Big deal.

Meanwhile, Arctic sea ice extent AND VOLUME continue to plummet in to date amounts:
The rate of Arctic sea ice VOLUME loss has so greatly increased, VOLUME loss, often can be seen YEARLY!
May 1, 1979 sea ice VOLUME was ~ 32000 cubic kilometers. Average Arctic sea ice VOLUME for May 1, for the period 1980-89, was ~ 30,600 cubic kilometers. May 1, 2013 sea ice VOLUME was ~24,100 cubic kilometers, 6500 cubic kilometers less than the May 1 period for the 1980's. Present May 1, 2017 sea ice VOLUME is ~20,700 cubic kilometers, 9900 cubic kilometers less than the May 1 period for the 1980's.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffing badnight" is silly, uneducated, & doesn't care to be educated, when it blabs that a new ice age has arrived & AGW is nothin' to worra 'bout.
12-05-2017 05:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
While Arctic sea ice Volume continues to plummet, non-Arctic ices plunge, also. Mt. Rainier (includes over half of all glaciers in the continental U.S.) ices are decreasing, with listings from the past. Now, declarations of individual glacier endings are being forecast, as the article below delineates:
http://web.pdx.edu/~jduh/courses/geog492s14/Projects/01_Mount%20Rainier_web.pdf
14-05-2017 02:28
(14403)
litesong wrote:
While Arctic sea ice Volume continues to plummet, non-Arctic ices plunge, also. Mt. Rainier (includes over half of all glaciers in the continental U.S.) ices are decreasing, with listings from the past. Now, declarations of individual glacier endings are being forecast, as the article below delineates:
http://web.pdx.edu/~jduh/courses/geog492s14/Projects/01_Mount%20Rainier_web.pdf

Hey, litesong buddy! I just thought I'd drop in, see how you were doing and find out if the Arctic Berserker is still high.

I hope al is well.

14-05-2017 17:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" missing-in-action muffed: if the Arctic Berserker is still high. I hope al(sic) is well.

litesong wrote: If the High Arctic weather continues to cool, even for 2 days more, the life of the Present High Arctic Berserker or FAB
may come to an end.
FAB
is close to its end. Only an abrupt warming will avoid collision with the average Arctic sea ice temperature line.[/quote]
is dead..... long live FAB!!!
A mid-Siberian cold front that developed between two warm Siberian fronts, strengthened & sent a fairly narrow cold band directly to the North Pole. Simultaneously, the cold front that has been a long-time Canadian resident due to cold upwelling Northeastern Pacific Ocean waters that sent cold air into Canada, made stronger incursions into the High Arctic. Despite normal increasing warmth due to ever increasing direct solar radiation at this time of year, FAB
FAB
existed for a powerful 230+ days(almost 235 days?), an extreme presentation of the extreme warming occurring in the High Arctic, which is an extreme reflection of general AGW Earth warming, due to increasing man-made non-phase change, infra-red energy absorbing GHGs AND their feedbacks AND AGW controlled phase change, infra-red energy absorbing GHG water vapor AND its feedbacks.
!!!
14-05-2017 17:57
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig badnight" bluffed:
litesong wrote: As stated many times already, upwelling Northeast Pacific Ocean waters have moved onshore to Canada for months.

Upwelling northeast Pacific Ocean waters have moved onshore to Canada ever since there was a Canada. Even before there was a Canada. Big deal.

Northeast Pacific Ocean continues upwelling cold water, as it has (even before the beginning of this year?). However, the main upwelling cold water has moved to Northwest Pacific Ocean. Results of the upwelling cold water is western U.S. is remaining chilly. Higher mtns. of Washington state(Mt. Rainier, North Cascades & Olympic mountains still are catching snow.
What isn't producing snow or ice is the Arctic sea ice, which continues to plummet & is presently 9900(?) cubic kilometers less than the average to date year of the 1980's & well LESS than 11,000 cubic kilometers of 1979.
Thanks to "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" for highlighting its bluff & lack of understanding of fundamental shift of Earth AGW heating climate, despite the sun's TSI being languid for decades & low for 10 years (including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low TSI).
Edited on 14-05-2017 18:10
16-05-2017 16:14
(14403)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" missing-in-action muffed: if the Arctic Berserker is still high. I hope al(sic) is well.

may come to an end.

litesong wrote:
FAB
is close to its end. Only an abrupt warming will avoid collision with the average Arctic sea ice temperature line.

FAB
!!!

Hey, litesong amigo, is all that you wrote above "good" or "bad"?

Go FAB!

16-05-2017 17:05
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:
litesong wrote:

may come to an end.

litesong wrote:
FAB

FAB
!!!

.... is all that you wrote above "good" or "bad"?

FAB
is change, due to AGW's ability to unmask FAB
. Never during the satellite record has there been a FAB
that lasted 230-235 straight days, during times direct solar energy was low or non-existent in the Arctic. Only in the last few years, were extended straight days of Arctic over-temperatures been over 100 days. Back in the late '50's & '60's, extended straight days of Arctic over-temperatures were 30 to 40's.
, tho NOT caused by AGW, is unmasked by AGW.
17-05-2017 15:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote:..... non-existent in the Arctic. Only in the last few years, were extended straight days of Arctic over-temperatures been over 100 days. Back in the late '50's & '60's, extended straight days of Arctic over-temperatures....

Correction:
Should be:
....non-existent in the High Arctic. Only in the last few years, were extended straight days of High Arctic over-temperatures been over 100 days. Back in the late '50's & '60's, extended straight days of High Arctic over-temperatures.....
18-05-2017 17:03
Flill
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
I think, the first reason why we are living in the strangest time is because of indifference to nature. If every person took care of nature, there will be less global problems at least. Learn more about new project - http://planetaryproject.com/planet_project/philosophy/
18-05-2017 18:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Flill wrote:
I think, the first reason why we are living in the strangest time is because of indifference to nature. If every person took care of nature, there will be less global problems at least. Learn more about new project - http://planetaryproject.com/planet_project/philosophy/

YOU haven't even one clue how to "take care of nature". So why are you talking about it? You and your kind think taking care of the planet is killing off humans.
19-05-2017 10:36
Flill
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
Wake wrote:
Flill wrote:

YOU haven't even one clue how to "take care of nature". So why are you talking about it? You and your kind think taking care of the planet is killing off humans.

Are you kidding? I didn't say anything about killing people.
Take care of nature - plant trees, do not litter at least.
19-05-2017 13:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Flill wrote: Are you kidding? I didn't say anything about killing people.

Don't worry about the old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners. They attack every new poster who is NOT a right wing business pollution promoter on this AGW denier liar whiner website, with the same ardor. Welcome to the club. Hope you want to hang & do battle with the "Don'T rump" inspired racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners.
Don't give any personal details about yourself, here. The racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners will think they are promoting humanity by using your personal stuff against you.
19-05-2017 14:55
(14403)
Flill wrote: Take care of nature - plant trees, do not litter at least.

What does any of that have to do with Arctic waters not freezing, Global Warmig, "Climate change" or "greenhouse effect."

19-05-2017 17:23
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Flill wrote:
Wake wrote:
Flill wrote:

Are you kidding? I didn't say anything about killing people.

This is why I say you do not understand nature. Planting trees? Hell, in the San Francisco bay area they planted trees all over - Australian Eucalyptus. And now they are falling down on houses and passing cars since they are not native species and do not fair well in the long run.

You didn't say anything about killing off people but exactly what do you think is the result of cutting off energy to people? You're fat, dumb and happy while people can't afford to even pay for heating in the winter. How many homeless do you see living under overpasses because illegal aliens have taken all of the small time jobs?

You have this BIG HEART but you don't know the results of what you are doing. You have been propagandized by Marxist teachers who never mentioned that Marx was a homophobic, racist SOB whose policies murdered 10's of millions of people.

It is far better for you to learn how to think before you start passing out opinions. Maybe the best thing for you to do is learn to be extremely skeptical of the people in the schools. I was reading Jack London novels in the 2nd grade and today people in college are taking remedial reading. That better give you pause for reflection about what you think you know.

Obama's government was PAYING the social security for low wage workers. Trump luckily isn't since that was the tax payer's money being used to give no incentive for people to advance. There are people around the San Francisco area that have spent their entire live's making coffee at a local Starbucks because it's just a mile from their home and the taxpayers are paying for them to work a low wage job. But Moonbeam Brown says that California will now pick up the slack.

California is broke because of illegal aliens and the ignorance of the Democrats and California taxpayers will pick up the slack.
19-05-2017 18:52
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
I was reading Jack London novels in the 2nd grade

You may have been reading them but you obviously never took anything away from them.

London was part of the radical literary group "The Crowd" in San Francisco and a passionate advocate of unionization, socialism, and the rights of workers. He wrote several powerful works dealing with these topics, such as his dystopian novel The Iron Heel, his non-fiction exposé The People of the Abyss, and The War of the Classes.
19-05-2017 20:05
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
spot wrote:

You may have been reading them but you obviously never took anything away from them.

London was part of the radical literary group "The Crowd" in San Francisco and a passionate advocate of unionization, socialism, and the rights of workers. He wrote several powerful works dealing with these topics, such as his dystopian novel The Iron Heel, his non-fiction exposé The People of the Abyss, and The War of the Classes.

I read London's adventure novels and soon developed the ability to discern BS from him. Hemingway was better.

Tell me - what did you know about "the crowd" in San Francisco? Like all bisexuals London used a lot of drugs and either suicided or overdosed as a lot of them do. What stood out in his novels was a sense of over-masculinity that real men do not have.

I grew up in a family of real men and the difference stood out in a glaring light.

Don't you think that the fact that I could read books like that in the 2nd grade and they cannot in high school shouldn't be more important than your comments about a specific author?
Edited on 19-05-2017 20:07
02-06-2017 03:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Larsen C cracks further, this time almost two miles per day in the last 6 six days & is ~ 10 miles from complete severance. Larsen C with many other 4000+ year old Antarctic AND Arctic ice shelf breakages in the last number of decades, continues the mounting phenomenon of AGW.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/massive-crack-in-antarctica-ice-shelf-grows-11-miles-in-only-6-days/ar-BBBMSAL?OCID=ansmsnnews11
Edited on 02-06-2017 03:29
05-06-2017 01:39
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:

I read London's adventure novels and soon developed the ability to discern BS from him. Hemingway was better.

Tell me - what did you know about "the crowd" in San Francisco? Like all bisexuals London used a lot of drugs and either suicided or overdosed as a lot of them do. What stood out in his novels was a sense of over-masculinity that real men do not have.

I grew up in a family of real men and the difference stood out in a glaring light.

Don't you think that the fact that I could read books like that in the 2nd grade and they cannot in high school shouldn't be more important than your comments about a specific author?

London was strongly affected by the rise of communism in Russia. He KNEW what Stalin was doing. He consorted with the other weirdos in San Francisco and tried to act artistic and intellectual. He was neither. He could write fair friction at a time when fiction was rare.
05-06-2017 16:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy streenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: He could write fair friction....

...... your truest statement....
Still......"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy streenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy streenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner woofer.
05-06-2017 17:21
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy streenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: He could write fair friction....

Still......"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy streenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy streenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner woofer.

Only the nether parts of a woman criticizes typos. But then that is all you are to begin with. And that is all you will ever be. Aside from the nether regions of a polar bear. Why when Al Gore warned of the danger of global warming there were only 5,000 polar bears left. Now we're down to 25,000. It's a good thing that you were listening and telling us about how reduction of ice would kill off the polar bears. Even as a joke you are a joke.
05-06-2017 20:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Only the nether parts of a woman criticizes typos. But then that is all you are to begin with. And that is all you will ever be. Aside from the nether regions of a polar bear. Why when Al Gore warned of the danger of global warming there were only 5,000 polar bears left. Now we're down to 25,000. It's a good thing that you were listening and telling us about how reduction of ice would kill off the polar bears. Even as a joke you are a joke.

Argument from randU. You are doing the same thing as litebeer but in reverse.

No one knows how many polar bears there are.

Canada 'counts' bears as part of their usual function by the Dept of Wildlife (what used be the Soil and Sea guys). This count is done using questionable methods (they are government employees, after all, and have no problem counting the same bear three or four times).

According to them, populations are reducing in Alaska as some are apparently moving east.

There is no data from the USSR on polar bears. There is practically nothing in portions of eastern Canada either, since it is not possible to easily reach their habitat, even with aircraft.

All we know is, that for the bears we DO count, there doesn't seem to be any reduction in population.

Not that it matters to some unfortunate human that comes across one. These bears are mean and much larger than the average bear.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-06-2017 00:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy streenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: Only the nether parts of a woman...

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy streenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues to prove it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner woofer.
Edited on 06-06-2017 01:42
06-06-2017 01:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: danger of global warming there were only 5,000 polar bears left. Now we're down to 25,000.

Also, from "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up": ships are running into blue whales that were on the edge of extinction only two decades ago.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" keeps relying on the bans to hunting Polar Bears & Blue Whales, pretending their increased numbers disprove AGW.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner woofer.
Page 17 of 20<<<1516171819>>>

Join the debate Arctic waters not freezing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
Polar vortex regains it's shape and position over the Arctic Video!!!501-06-2021 06:54
Is Western Arctic Warming related to Magnetic Pole Movement?817-03-2020 03:59
Warm Waters2023-12-2019 22:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact