Remember me
▼ Content

Arctic waters not freezing

Page 16 of 20<<<1415161718>>>
14-04-2017 03:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
litesong wrote:
...deleted non-English portion...couldn't explain....

Meanwhile:
...deleted argument by randU fallacy...

Meanwhile you decide to ignore your inability to define a workable greenhouse effect that doesn't violate physics and go back to spamming manufactured data.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-04-2017 05:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight" bluffed: inability to define....

It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight" has no ability to define its anti-sigh-ants in anything but an anti-sigh-ants AGW denier liar whiner website.
Edited on 14-04-2017 05:35
14-04-2017 09:31
(21559)
litesong wrote:
...ddleted non-English portion...inability to define....

...deleted non-English portion...

Try learning English and using it.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-04-2017 09:31
14-04-2017 15:08
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffs: Try learning English and using it.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight" bluffs its way on AGW denier liar whiner websites, never passing science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc courses in unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
Meanwhile:
the Present High Arctic Berserker, PHAB, or FAB

.......CONTINUES. As surmised (by me) months ago, FAB

is over 200 STRAIGHT days of existence (now 215+ straight days) of High Arctic over-temperatures. If not for 1 questionable day, FAB

would be 230+ straight days long of over-temperatures.
This is stunning. Generally, regular weather can easily over-whelm & reduce the effects of AGW. Half a century ago (longer?), weather limited straight over-temperature days to 30 to 40+ days. But AGW has powered up over-temperature periods. Now in the High Arctic, during periods of low or no direct solar radiation, FAB
s now reign over regular weather.
These are NOT passing events, but will continue into the future.
Edited on 14-04-2017 15:14
14-04-2017 20:55
(21559)
litesong wrote:
"...deleted non-English portion... Try learning English and using it.

"...deleted non-English portion...
Meanwhile:
...deleted remaining quote of manufactured 'data'...

....aannnnnddd, right back to quoting manufactured 'data'.

Where's that description of greenhouse effect that doesn't violate physics, litebeer?

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 14-04-2017 20:56
14-04-2017 22:25
James_
★★★★★
(2151)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:
"...deleted non-English portion... Try learning English and using it.

"...deleted non-English portion...
Meanwhile:
...deleted remaining quote of manufactured 'data'...

....aannnnnddd, right back to quoting manufactured 'data'.

Where's that description of greenhouse effect that doesn't violate physics, litebeer?

litebeer, I needed a good laugh today. Thank You.
14-04-2017 22:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:.... manufactured 'data'.

Is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" doesn't believe AGW scientists &..... me. Makes it consistent.... a consistent old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
14-04-2017 22:43
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Into the Night wrote:...deleted remaining quote of manufactured 'data'...

The Present High Arctic Berserker, PHAB, or FAB
....... CONTINUES. As surmised (by me) months ago, FAB
is over 200 STRAIGHT days of existence (now 215+ straight days) of High Arctic over-temperatures. If not for 1 questionable day, FAB
This is stunning. Generally, regular weather can easily over-whelm & reduce the effects of AGW. Half a century ago (longer?), weather limited straight over-temperature days to 30 to 40+ days. But AGW has powered up over-temperature periods. Now in the High Arctic, during periods of low or no direct solar radiation, FAB
14-04-2017 22:56
(21559)
litesong wrote:
"...deleted non-English portion....... manufactured 'data'.

Is good that "...deleted non-English portion... doesn't believe AGW scientists ....deleted non-English portion...

There is no such thing as an AGW scientist. Climate 'scientists' don't use or create science.

Did you forget there is no consensus in science?

The Parrot Killer

14-04-2017 22:57
(21559)
litesong wrote:

....deleted remain quote of manufactured 'data'...

Still spamming your manufactured shit eh, litebeer?

The Parrot Killer

14-04-2017 23:04
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote:... your manufactured....

Like my constructs I see. Meanwhile:
14-04-2017 23:13
(21559)
litesong wrote:
Into the Night wrote:... your manufactured....

Like my constructs I see. Meanwhile:
The Present High Arctic...

I think one could call this compulsive spamming.

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2017 01:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:...compulsive spamming.

Yes, compulsive spamming about spamming. Like me, you need to speak to the topic, not being like toxic topix.
Edited on 15-04-2017 01:55
15-04-2017 02:04
(21559)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:...compulsive spamming.

Yes, compulsive spamming about spamming. Like me, you need to speak to the topic, not being like toxic topix.

Going for meta-spamming now? Hilarious!

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2017 04:06
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Arctic sea ice goin' away:
https://thinkprogress.org/arctic-meltdown-sea-and-land-ice-are-cracking-up-at-a-record-pace-353a83c0121c
End of March 1979 Arctic sea ice VOLUME was ~32.8 thousand cubic kilometers.
End of March 2017 Arctic sea ice VOLUME was ~20.4 thousand cubic kilometers. The volume difference equals an ice cube the size of 23KM long by 23KM wide by .....74,000 feet high. The equivalent energy needed to melt such a quantity of ice is 38 times the annual U.S. consumption of energy.
Average mid-March 1980 Arctic sea ice thickness was ~ 2.8 meters thick.
Average mid-March 2017 Arctic sea ice thickness was a bit over 1.5 meters thick.
More stuff in the website.
Edited on 15-04-2017 04:32
15-04-2017 06:03
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote: Average mid-March 1980 Arctic sea ice thickness was ~ 2.8 meters thick.

Correction:
Average mid-March 1980 Arctic sea ice thickness was just under 2.3 meters thick.
15-04-2017 17:02
James_
★★★★★
(2151)
litesong wrote:

Yet scientists will say we still have more warming to go because the last Ice Age ended. Litebeer, the claim is that natural warming has been accelerated. The link shows we are still cooler than times when other Ice Ages ended. They have yet to state what normal warming is. Until that happens they can't be sure what is caused by man.
https://www.quora.com/Why-did-temperatures-in-the-Ice-Age-rise-so-much-faster-than-decline
15-04-2017 22:47
(21559)
litesong wrote:
...deleted manufactured data spam...
More stuff in the website.

More spam at the website? Oooh! I gotta go see!...NOT!

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2017 23:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"AGW denier liar whiner james" jested:we are still cooler than times when other Ice Ages ended.

That's what AGW denier liar whiners like to say, as they deflect & lie..... & whine. Like Tomorrowland's George Clooney said, "You ain't seen nothin', yet!".
Anyone say, the last 3 years have consecutively had the highest temperatures ever recorded.
Anyone also say, the solar TSI has been languid for many decades, low for 10 years & for 3+ years, was very low, setting a 100 year record low TSI.
Edited on 15-04-2017 23:54
16-04-2017 05:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: More spam at the website? I gotta go see!...NOT!

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" too busy goin' ta AGW denier liar whiner websites.
17-04-2017 07:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Tho a non-El Nino year, March 2017 was still hot. El Nino may return by latter 2017. Also, a very high pressure region has formed in the arctic. Robert Scribbler describes the events. https://robertscribbler.com/
Also: http://cci-reanalyzer.org/wx/DailySummary/#PMSL
17-04-2017 08:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
About the last 5 or so years (excluding 2017), Arctic sea ice VOLUME maximums have been ~ as low as Arctic sea ice VOLUME average for the 1979-2001 period.... as of the BEGINNINGS OF THE YEARS. Presently, 2017 Arctic sea ice VOLUME maximum looks like it will be ~ the sea ice VOLUME at the BEGINNING OF THE YEAR OF 2002.... a strong reduced departure from all other years.... EVEN RECENT YEARS.
Indeed, the equivalent of three months potential of Arctic sea ice VOLUME freezing has been disappearing in recent years..... & 2017 is approaching the equivalent of 4 MONTHS potential of Arctic sea ice VOLUME freezing disappearance.
Some years in the future, yearly Arctic sea ice VOLUME maximum WILL BE LESS than 1980's decade of average Arctic sea ice VOLUME MINIMUM.... truly an awesome demonstration of the power of AGW.
17-04-2017 11:36
(21559)
spam spam spam spam

You just seem to be a compulsive spammer of random numbers, litebeer. You can't help yourself.
17-04-2017 16:21
James_
★★★★★
(2151)
litesong wrote:
"AGW denier liar whiner james" jested:we are still cooler than times when other Ice Ages ended.

That's what AGW denier liar whiners like to say, as they deflect & lie..... & whine. Like Tomorrowland's George Clooney said, "You ain't seen nothin', yet!".
Anyone say, the last 3 years have consecutively had the highest temperatures ever recorded.
Anyone also say, the solar TSI has been languid for many decades, low for 10 years & for 3+ years, was very low, setting a 100 year record low TSI.

Litebeer,
It is not surprising that the last 3 years have been the warmest recorded since the LAST Ice Age. After previous Ice Ages it has been warmer and scientists say those warmer temperatures are known to them because they were recorded by nature.

@Into the Night,
Anymore I think climate change is more about lawyering up than understanding why it is happening and what's man's role in it is.
James
17-04-2017 16:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:

It is not surprising that the last 3 years have been the warmest recorded since the LAST Ice Age.

AGW denier liar whiners deflect, lie & whine, invoking any reason, other than AGW, to explain their un-sigh-ants.
For 20 years, AGW denier liar whiners I've bet their mental lives on returning ice age conditions. Now that solar TSI has been low for 10 years, AGW denier liar whiners have doubled & tripled down that ice age conditions are returning.
So AGW denier liar whiner james is breaking form from the rest of its ilk.... but still is an AGW denier liar whiner.
17-04-2017 18:47
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote: ....I've bet their mental lives...

Correction, should be:
....have bet their mental lives...
17-04-2017 19:45
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:

Litebeer,
It is not surprising that the last 3 years have been the warmest recorded since the LAST Ice Age. After previous Ice Ages it has been warmer and scientists say those warmer temperatures are known to them because they were recorded by nature.

@Into the Night,
Anymore I think climate change is more about lawyering up than understanding why it is happening and what's man's role in it is.
James

It is only the warmest since we had thermometers in the 1820's. And the world data is very very sketchy untill about 10 years ago.

It was warmer during the early bronze age, the holocene optimal.
17-04-2017 22:53
(21559)
@Into the Night,
James

Climate change is not even a sensible phrase. Climate doesn't change. There is no way to measure a change since time is not specified. There is no such thing as a global 'climate'. The Earth contains many climates.

Weather changes, not climate.

The term 'global warming' has a similar problem. In addition, it does not specify the range of temperatures that must be measured. Does it include the atmosphere? How high? The oceans? How deep? Deep underground? How far?

What is happening is not possible to determine. We don't have sufficient instrumentation to measure the average temperature of the globe to any useful degree of accuracy. We don't know if the globe is warming, cooling, or just staying the same during the last 50 years. These plots you see from the IPCC and NOAA are manufactured data.

The typical mechanism for 'greenhouse' effect typically revolves around two arguments. I refer to these as the Magick Blanket argument and the Magick Bouncing Photon argument.

Both of these arguments violate the laws of thermodynamics. The Magick Bouncing Photon argument violates the Stefan-Boltzmann law as well. In addition, these two arguments build paradoxes. This means 'greenhouse' effect isn't even a theory. It is nothing but scripture for a religion.

The Parrot Killer

17-04-2017 22:55
(21559)
Tim the plumber wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:

Litebeer,

@Into the Night,
James

It is only the warmest since we had thermometers in the 1820's. And the world data is very very sketchy untill about 10 years ago.

World data is still very very sketchy.

The Parrot Killer

18-04-2017 05:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:...random numbers, litesong.

Ah... you predict the April 1, 2017 present 20,400 cubic kilometers of Arctic sea ice VOLUME will return to 31,000+ cubic kilometers.... within 30 years? ....could be 5 years? Ya know ya got a headstart because AGW denier liar whiners predicted an ice age beginning 10+ years ago.
But that is all random.... ya know. Actually, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" is ragged, rumpled & randy.
Edited on 18-04-2017 05:32
19-04-2017 22:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
As direct solar radiation increasingly floods into the Arctic, present average temperatures in the High Arctic should be ~ 10degC higher than in lowest wintertime. Of course, the Present High Arctic Berserker or FAB
continues on form, & is ~5degC above the norm, now above normal temperatures for 220 straight days. If not for 1 questionable day, ~230+ days would be its life.
It is good that AGW denier liar whiners find no interest in FAB
. It proves their scientific curiosity is truly "sigh-ants idiocy".
20-04-2017 00:55
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:

Litebeer,

@Into the Night,
James

Quite surprisingly we have very good records from all over the world of temperatures (though not measure before Fahrenheit), rainfall and crop grown often from dendrology.

So the records are fairly complete for the last couple of thousands of years.

We know for certain that we have these warm periods every thousand years or so and that man hasn't had ANY effect on these most importantly because the very laws of physics shows the "greenhouse effect" to be pure bunk.

Here we are in an interglacial period in an Ice Age and these morons are telling us that we should cool down.
20-04-2017 03:06
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:

Litebeer,

@Into the Night,
James

Quite surprisingly we have very good records from all over the world of temperatures (though not measure before Fahrenheit), rainfall and crop grown often from dendrology.

So the records are fairly complete for the last couple of thousands of years.

We know for certain that we have these warm periods every thousand years or so and that man hasn't had ANY effect on these most importantly because the very laws of physics shows the "greenhouse effect" to be pure bunk.

Here we are in an interglacial period in an Ice Age and these morons are telling us that we should cool down.

Not enough. Analysis of this sort is a statistical math error known as 'selection by opportunity', which introduces bias in the result.

The demands of statistical selection require data to be pulled from the population by randN (same type of random number as a deck of cards) independent of any aspect of the data to be analyzed.

That means the data must be pulled from a population of equally spaced thermometers, simultaneously.

The margin of error is calculated from the potential population, not the population itself. That means the margin of error is calculated not from the thermometer readings, but from the possible temperature gradient.

Observed temperature gradients can be as high as 20 deg F in a single mile.

This means that if we place a thermometer every mile and meet the other conditions of reading them, we can achieve a margin of error +-10 deg F plus the selection/population ratio as compared to X (a probability curve built by a paired randR, or a random number like on two or more dice, also known as a Bell Curve).

Not good enough to determine global warming, cooling, or just staying the same.

We don't have the thermometers. We don't have the manufacturing capacity to make that many thermometers. We don't have the communications network sufficient to take the readings as required.

The Parrot Killer

20-04-2017 04:07
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Analysis of this sort is a statistical math error....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight", who ain't got no sigh-ants, blows the big smoke.... anythang to delay & decrease action on the heatin' Earth.
Meanwhile:
Good "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" found the decrease, indicating the decrease in the solar TSI over the last decades. Then my posts show how AGW causes nighttime temperatures NOT to drop as far as traditionally they would.
20-04-2017 09:25
(21559)
litesong wrote:
...deleted non-English portion...Analysis of this sort is a statistical math error....

...deleted non-English portion...
Then my posts show how AGW causes nighttime temperatures NOT to drop as far as traditionally they would.

By manufacturing data? Sure, litebeer, sure. You go on believing that your spam makes any difference.

How's that falsifiable greenhouse effect coming along?

The Parrot Killer

20-04-2017 12:43
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: By manufacturing data?....You go on believing that your spam...

Not my data or spam...... data comes from websites toted by old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners, who show that mean temperatures have been depressed in the last decade or two, due to lower solar TSI. Me.... I encourage old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners to keep publishing from the website to their heart's content. & then using the same data site, I show how lowest temperatures of the day (usually very early morning before sunrise) are rising due to AGW man-made GHGs (& their feedbacks).
Again.... not my data or spam..... but certainly your spam trailing me around like a puppy dog.
So thank you, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" for your spam to give me the opportunity to show AGW GHGs are holding nighttime temperatures higher than traditionally AND STRONGER than the present & temporary low solar TSI drop.
No wonder you are desperately trying to get me to stop.
20-04-2017 13:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Lotsa big Arctic icebergs...... lotsa BIG ARCTIC ICEBERGS:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-massive-iceberg-traveling-south-is-photobombing-a-small-canadian-fishing-village/ar-BBA38iA?OCID=ansmsnnews11#image=1
20-04-2017 21:52
(21559)
litesong wrote:
...delteed non-English portion...By manufacturing data?....You go on believing that your spam...

Not my data or spam...... data comes from websites...deleted non-English portion...
No wonder you are desperately trying to get me to stop.

Never said it was your data. It is manufactured data. Never said it was manufactured by you. It is your spam though.

The Parrot Killer

21-04-2017 09:03
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: It is manufactured data.

Many things & data are manufactured with science, technology, mathematics & intellect. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" has none of the above, so believes manufactured items, whether objects or data, must be wrong. The wrong thing is "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight", itself.
Meanwhile:
I encourage old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners to keep publishing from the website to their heart's content, believing they show anti-AGW information. & then using the same data site, I show how lowest temperatures of the day (usually very early morning before sunrise) are rising due to AGW man-made GHGs (& their feedbacks).
21-04-2017 10:50
(21559)
litesong wrote:
"...deleted non-English portion...It is manufactured data.

Many things & data are manufactured with science, technology, mathematics & intellect. ...deleted non-English portion...

Manufactured data is fake data, dumbass.

Valid data is measured, the RAW data is presented, the instrumentation used to gather that data is shown, and it is know who collected the data and when. It is also known how the instrument was calibrated and it's known error tolerance.

You have a LOW threshold for accepting data. You basically have none.

Then you decide to spam it across multiple threads, pretending anyone is actually interested in it.

You can't even use English properly.

The Parrot Killer

Page 16 of 20<<<1415161718>>>

Join the debate Arctic waters not freezing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
Polar vortex regains it's shape and position over the Arctic Video!!!501-06-2021 06:54
Is Western Arctic Warming related to Magnetic Pole Movement?817-03-2020 03:59
Warm Waters2023-12-2019 22:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact