Remember me
▼ Content

Arctic waters not freezing

Page 11 of 20<<<910111213>>>
02-03-2017 20:52
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Just one question I would like you to answer.......

What is the high artic temp if it is 7 over average today.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
02-03-2017 21:12
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Just one question I would like you to answer.......
What is the high artic(sic) temp if it is 7 over average today.

High Arctic temperature averaged over nearly 4 million square kilometers at this present date should be ~ (-30degC.). Fairly large spot temperatures are as low ~ (-50+) degC. to ~ (-10degC.).... could be some higher or lower temperatures.
Edited on 02-03-2017 21:19
02-03-2017 21:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Thank you. Now, why do you suppose ice would melt in that kind of cold?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
02-03-2017 21:41
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushed:Thank you. Now, why do you suppose ice would melt in that kind of cold?

I don't. Presently, Arctic sea ice is fluctuating slightly between a bit of gain & a bit of loss. Presently & probably, most of any little sea ice gain or loss is way outside the High Arctic.... still most(?) south of the Arctic Circle. The High Arctic is NOT the area north of the Arctic Circle, altho the High Arctic is north of the Arctic Circle.
Much(most square kilometers... maybe not cubic kilometers?) Arctic sea ice is outside the High Arctic, which is the area I quote temperatures of the Present High Arctic Berserker, PHAB, or FAB
Edited on 02-03-2017 21:46
02-03-2017 21:50
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Presently, Arctic sea ice is fluctuating slightly between a bit of gain & a bit of loss.

Why isn't it gaining? That's cold stuff.

02-03-2017 23:00
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Presently, Arctic sea ice is fluctuating slightly between a bit of gain & a bit of loss.

Altho we call it Arctic sea ice, much present southern sea ice is south of the Arctic Circle (even considerably so). Presently the sun has moved ~ 17arcdegs to the north from its furthest southern position, now showing 15arcdegs high in the sky(& higher?) in regions where increasing sea ice is having a tough time forming. Previously in the 1980's, "Arctic" sea ice extent area was 1.5 (even 2) million square kilometers further south under the same geometric angles to the sun. But a warming bio-sphere is a block to sea ice forming further south, as it could in decades past.
Edited on 02-03-2017 23:02
04-03-2017 01:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote: The FAB
temperature fell a long ways & over a short time period.... not unheard of. However, after existing for 160+ days, FAB
was within half a degC & a few hours from expiring. However, its temperature didn't fall immediately to the average temperature line & now has rebounded a bit to 2.5degC over-temperature. Being the average temperature line, it would be normal for FAB
not to wander far from the average. But these days display NOT the Arctic "normal" & we will see what further excursions from the average FAB
can display.

Strengthening indicators show re-establishment of warmer temperatures on the High Arctic. Instead of the Present High Arctic Berserker or PHAB or FAB
coming to an end after being on an extended death bed, FAB
is now free to extend & extrapolate its record heat. As of now, FAB
over-temperature heat time period is three times (MORE likely 4 times?) greater than over-temperature time periods of the latter 1950's & early 1960's.

Much battling between cold & warm High Arctic fronts contending over the life of FAB
. As stated, FAB
lifted off its deathbed. Altho the fronts still are set against each other, FAB
now is 5+ to 6degC over average, & extends its life to 170+ days, ~ 3 to 4 TIMES longer than over-temperature High Arctic periods in the late 1950's to early 1960's.

FAB
rises to 6+degC. over average, tho major cold fronts try to move into the High Arctic. Presently, 3 warm fronts contend against only 1 cold front for dominance in the High Arctic. However, the cold front is BBBIIIGGGGGG. Covering almost all of Canada & much of west U.S., including Alaska, the fight could be considered even.

FAB
now rises to 7degC over-average in the High Arctic, strengthening this longest lived High Arctic over-temperature FAB
, now 172+ days (on its way to & past 200+ days?).

Well.......yes, the FAB
did continue to rise..... but only another half degree. Part of the on-shore flowing cold front that has been building strongly in Canada, High Canada & western U.S., due to cold upwelling, Northeast Pacific waters, has moved directly to the High Arctic. The FAB
is dropping again, this time down to 4degC over-temperature.... possibly lower, later.
Edited on 04-03-2017 01:53
04-03-2017 10:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
It is good that old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners have been predicting a return to ice age conditions for 20 years for good reason. The solar TSI has been languid for 40 years & low for the last 10 years (including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low TSI). Seeing the TSI drop, AGW denier liar whiners doubled down on their ice age predictions. The following chart don' he'p dem, tho:
https://forum.arctic-sea-ice.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=119.0;attach=41361;image
04-03-2017 16:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:

You can't get anything out of the Three Headless Horse's-asses. They're too busy talking to themselves. Spot is upset that more and more evidence is stacking up that it's been a ruse from the beginning and he doesn't want to look like the fool he is so he will hold on to the end. Surface detail can't answer anything so remains silent or shouts names. Chief Dumbass simple talks to himself since he's the only one that can make heads or tails out of his ranting and meandering.
05-03-2017 16:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
litesong wrote: It is good that old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners have been predicting a return to ice age conditions for 20 years for good reason. The solar TSI has been languid for 40 years & low for the last 10 years (including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low TSI)

litesong, buddy, we pukey proud pigs aren't claiming such extremes. We will have somewhat noticeably cooler weather overall in twenty years, that's all ... and yes, for the reasons you cite.

It will still get warm/hot in the summer. There will still be heat waves.

The AGW Berserker will have a little more work to do.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-03-2017 19:40
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
IBdaMann wrote: litesong, buddy, we pukey proud pigs aren't claiming such extremes. We will have somewhat noticeably cooler weather overall in twenty years, that's all ... and yes, for the reasons you cite.

It will still get warm/hot in the summer. There will still be heat waves.

The AGW Berserker will have a little more work to do. .

Ouch.
06-03-2017 07:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" muffed: We will have somewhat noticeably cooler weather overall in twenty years...

Loser AGW denier liar whiners always say, "We'll come back next year.
Meanwhile:
The solar TSI has been languid for many decades & low for 10 years (including a 3+year low setting a 100 year record). Yet, 385+ straight months of temperatures have past, all over the 20th century average. The last 3 years have been successively the hottest years ever recorded. Presently, Arctic sea ice extent has been below 14 million square kilometers, ~ 1.5 million square kilometers LESS than the 1980's. Presently, to date March 1, Arctic sea ice VOLUME is 9,600 cubic kilometers LESS than that of the 1980's. This is ~ an equivalent cube of ice, 21.2 kilometers by 21.2 kilometers by 68,000 feet high, the energy needed to melt it being ~ 30 times the energy consumption of the U.S. All this, while the sun's HEAT.... is low.
Yes, AGW denier liar whiners are parrots..... also..... old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners are vociferous squawks for rich men who will NOT reward underlings for being underlings.
Edited on 06-03-2017 08:15
06-03-2017 12:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
litesong wrote: ... pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" muffed:.

Thanks litesong! You rock.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-03-2017 16:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
IBdaMann wrote:
litesong wrote: ... pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" muffed:.

Do you actually read something he posts? I simply delete anything with his name on it. Nothing he writes or any opinion he has is worth even bothering with.
06-03-2017 20:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Wake wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Do you actually read something he posts? I simply delete anything with his name on it. Nothing he writes or any opinion he has is worth even bothering with.

We both like playing with his brain from time to time, there's so little of it. I think it's because we've dropped it too many times.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-03-2017 21:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up": You can't get anything out of the Three AGW advocates. (w. corrections)...

With further corrections: You can't get anything out of the Three AGW advocates.... which support AGW denier liar whiners whining.
06-03-2017 22:18
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

We both like playing with his brain from time to time, there's so little of it. I think it's because we've dropped it too many times.

I think that he used it for "kick the can".
06-03-2017 22:27
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Here's a reference from NASA that shows that we are in a cyclic warming event.
06-03-2017 22:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: Arctic sea ice extent has been below 14 million square kilometers, ~ 1.5 million square kilometers LESS than the 1980's.

Presently, the High Arctic has cold & warm fronts contending for dominance.... with neither successful. The Present High Arctic Berserker, PHAB or FAB
temperatures has been chattering in a small range. In the short term & not always related to FAB
temperature, Arctic sea ice extent has also been trading in a small range of ups & downs. Within 2 weeks(less?) it should be decided if this year's Arctic sea ice extent will remain below 14 million square kilometers, or not. It is significant. The last 2 years HAVE remained below 14 million square kilometers & this year can make it three-in-a-row. In the past history of the satellite record, NO OTHER YEAR has ever been below 14 million square kilometers.
Just today, the extensive cold front over Canada & north Canada has a clear shot to go to the High Arctic. However, predictions are for the strong Siberian warm front to move to the High Arctic. More contention coming... only with stronger forces.
In the last 1.5 to 2 months the Northeast Pacific Ocean has had sub-average upwelling temperatures in both the waters & airs above the waters. This cold has helped Arctic sea ice to increase from a dramatic braking of increase in extent, due to phenomenal FAB
high temperatures in the latter 2(+?) months of 2016.
Edited on 06-03-2017 22:54
06-03-2017 22:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into The Night - I see what you mean. Looking at that fool he is talking about weather and he thinks that is somehow going to prove his climate hypothesis.
06-03-2017 23:06
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs:
Into The Night - I see what you mean. Looking at that fool he is talking about weather and he thinks that is somehow going to prove his climate hypothesis.

Whether "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" stopped answering me or not, "wake-me-up" continues to read ma posts.... & continues to miss its steps.
Told before... I mention the weather, whether AGW denier liar whiners care or not.... NOT to prove anything... only that it is INTERESTING.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" can go back to heartland(heartless) & wuwt to gain their latest batch of INTERESTING denialism.
Edited on 06-03-2017 23:07
06-03-2017 23:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)

Wake,
Got a link? I'd like to look at this.

07-03-2017 00:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Wake,
Got a link? I'd like to look at this.

Really odd how those links disappear. Ever wonder why that happens?

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Paleoclimatology_Evidence/

If you look down through the charts to precession, solar insulation and alfa18Oxygen you can see that they are ALL high right now.

But perhaps we should pay more attention to Chief Dumbass who thinks that weather events are the same as climate change.
Edited on 07-03-2017 00:04
07-03-2017 00:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake wrote:
. perhaps we should pay more attention to Chief Dumbass who thinks that weather events are the same as climate change.

Thanks for the link Wake,
Don't forget Sunspot, he believes large animals do better with less food. Fairly credible.

07-03-2017 00:47
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs:... we should pay more attention to litesong who thinks that weather events are the same as climate change.

Told before... I mention the weather, whether AGW denier liar whiners care or not.... NOT to prove anything... only that it is INTERESTING.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" can go back to heartland(heartless) & wuwt to gain their latest batch of INTERESTING denialism.
07-03-2017 00:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
. perhaps we should pay more attention to Chief Dumbass who thinks that weather events are the same as climate change.

Thanks for the link Wake,
Don't forget Sunspot, he believes large animals do better with less food. Fairly credible.

There IS something credible there. Animals and especially larger animals are more active and attentive with lower amounts of food. But that is only because you are more likely to find more food if you are. Smaller animals store a larger percentage of the energy that they can use and it doesn't show up as plainly in tests.

But this is of course meaningless in this context. He runs off into mischaracterizations whenever you catch him out. He COULD be an intellectual but has decided not to be.
07-03-2017 02:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: ... we should pay more attention to Chief Dumbass...

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" TRULY BELIEVES it can get answers from people long gone.
The other day "wake-me-up" addressed someone who hadn't been around for 6 years. Now "wake-me-up" addresses another poster, AS IF THEY ARE CURRENTLY HERE, who posted ONLY ONCE & 2 & 2/3rds YEARS AGO.
"wake-me-up" needs to.... wake-up!
07-03-2017 02:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote: Do you actually read something he posts?

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" TRULY BELIEVES it can get answers from people long absent.
The other day "wake-me-up" addressed someone who hadn't been around for 6 years. Now "wake-me-up" addresses another poster, AS IF THEY ARE CURRENTLY HERE, who posted ONLY ONCE & 2 & 2/3rds YEARS AGO.
07-03-2017 05:20
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:... we should pay more attention to Chief Dumbass....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs:
This person thinks that he is part Indian because his grandfather lived in a Winnebago which was the name of an Indian tribe in Waukesha.
///////
litesong wrote:
Continuing to earn & love its name, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
Edited on 07-03-2017 05:21
07-03-2017 16:31
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake wrote
There IS something credible there. Animals and especially larger animals are more active and attentive with lower amounts of food.

Yes true, but the context of the argument was the caribou heading to spring feeding grounds for calving. 34 seconds of research will tell you these cows are in energy deficit at this time and they are in poor health and in need of a LOT of food. Another 34 seconds of reading will tell you the greatest threat is loss of grazing ground due to overgrazing and trampling. But Sunspot seams to be clinging to the idea, from the article he posted, that a warming climate that creates more food and larger feeding ranges will kill off the Bou. Sunspot needs to lay off the alcohol, needles, and agenda driven articles.
07-03-2017 17:12
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote
There IS something credible there. Animals and especially larger animals are more active and attentive with lower amounts of food.

Yes true, but the context of the argument was the caribou heading to spring feeding grounds for calving. 34 seconds of research will tell you these cows are in energy deficit at this time and they are in poor health and in need of a LOT of food. Another 34 seconds of reading will tell you the greatest threat is loss of grazing ground due to overgrazing and trampling. But Sunspot seams to be clinging to the idea, from the article he posted, that a warming climate that creates more food and larger feeding ranges will kill off the Bou. Sunspot needs to lay off the alcohol, needles, and agenda driven articles.

And you notice that Chief Dumbass keeps answering his own postings. In the psychological business that's known as "raving". So rather that use science based logic all four of them are raving.

When I suggest that after the Chicxulub bolide strike, it caused very rapid separation of the continents through seismic means our Headless Horse's Ass starts crying that nobody has suggested that. Even though I just did. Oh wait, he meant "real" scientist, which to him means only those that agree with AGW

This strike caused widespread death among the dinosaurs and mammals that had developed by then, but this heavy clouding of the atmosphere wouldn't have lasted more than a year or two. Species of dinosaurs lived for 100's of thousands of years afterwards and it is clear that this started a climate change that rapidly (in geological terms) cooled the Earth faster than most sauria (saving reptiles) could evolve.

Perhaps the Four Headless Horse's Asses will tell us that it was because of CO2.
07-03-2017 17:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: Here's a reference from NASA that shows that we are in a cyclic warming event.

AGW denier liar whiners have pushed an ice age for 20 years. They doubled down when the solar TSI, not only was languid, but has been low for 10 years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low). Yet Earth temps pop temperatures & AGW denier liar whiners give nothing but lies.
Now the dolt "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" picks an 11 year old article to foist off these record temperatures, as just warm cycles which is a fav AGW denier liar whiner ploy. But as stated the sun is not in a warm cycle. When the sun does return to normal TSI output (maybe higher?) & assisted by excess AGW energy, Earth temps will "pop pop pop".
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" picks old articles to jerry-rig his theory & tries to get answers from old posters who left this site many years ago.
Edited on 07-03-2017 17:28
07-03-2017 17:35
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Do you suppose he's drooling as he raves on?
07-03-2017 17:39
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: you notice that Chief Dumbass keeps answering his own postings.

His post about me is the way "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" ignores me, but still shows his racist puke.
Edited on 07-03-2017 17:41
07-03-2017 17:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" keeps answering me with his racist puke... while he ignores me.
Meanwhile:
The solar TSI has been languid for many decades & low for 10 years (including a 3+year low setting a 100 year record). Yet, 385+ straight months of temperatures have past, all over the 20th century average. The last 3 years have been successively the hottest years ever recorded. Presently, Arctic sea ice extent has been below 14 million square kilometers, ~ 1.5 million square kilometers LESS than the 1980's. Presently, Arctic sea ice VOLUME is 9,600 cubic kilometers LESS than that of the 1980's. This is an equivalent cube of ice, 21.2 kilometers by 21.2 kilometers by 68,000 feet high, the energy needed to melt it being 30 times the energy consumption of the U.S. All this, while the sun's HEAT.... is low.
Yes, AGW denier liar whiners are parrots..... also..... old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners are vociferous voices for rich men who will NOT reward underlings for being underlings.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=95V9E%2bjf&id=4FC0BEEDAF541FE3EDF1A01694FDEE4CCC8A3E34&q=Arctic+Sea+Ice+Volume+Graph+feb+2017&simid=608038143506452087&selectedIndex=9&ajaxhist=0
Edited on 07-03-2017 18:27
07-03-2017 18:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Raving and crying. Pretty sickening. I was just looking at human energy use and between 1950 and 2010 human use of energy almost entirely fossil fuel went up 13% per year. Why did CO2 only go up a half percent per year? The use of coal for energy in the world skyrocketed after the US turned to oil and natural gas. No effect on the growth of CO2 which has been linear since 1960.

The three raving Headless Horse's Asses don't seem able to answer any questions. Only to scream and cry - "you're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong and we know it." But their proof doesn't stand up to observation.
07-03-2017 18:32
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:... growth of CO2 which has been linear since 1960.

Of course NOT!
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=sTUcC0H6&id=F4DBA7BB1B15EDF34022A6D87D7D17E330EB29AC&q=co2+increase+graph+2017&simid=608025219959030979&selectedIndex=1&ajaxhist=0
07-03-2017 18:45
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake wrote:

Given his belief in AGW, I wonder if he is truly saddened by any loss of ice....seems to get quite excited about it melting.

07-03-2017 19:01
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:

Given his belief in AGW, I wonder if he is truly saddened by any loss of ice....seems to get quite excited about it melting.

From the constant raving I have the idea that he has an orgasm when he thinks that he can misrepresent anything as unnatural climate change.
07-03-2017 19:18
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:

From the constant raving I have the idea that he has an orgasm when he thinks that he can misrepresent anything as unnatural climate change.

Well then you are are certainly a racist.

Page 11 of 20<<<910111213>>>

Join the debate Arctic waters not freezing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
Polar vortex regains it's shape and position over the Arctic Video!!!501-06-2021 06:54
Is Western Arctic Warming related to Magnetic Pole Movement?817-03-2020 03:59
Warm Waters2023-12-2019 22:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact