Remember me
▼ Content

Arctic waters not freezing

Page 2 of 20<1234>>>
24-11-2016 18:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
litesong wrote:In the past, re-pubic-lick-uns used to say every vote counted. Now, re-pubic-lick-uns say that 2+ million votes don't count. That's the re-pubic-lick-un way.... tho not the DEMOCRATIC WAY.

litesong, buddy, the electoral college reflects the completely democratic vote of each state. Each state is soveriegn. This is why we are the United States and not The One State.

This also why we have a Senate.

Those who become pissy over one election they worked so tirelessly to lose blame everyone but themselves, including the very institutions emplaced to protect States' rights, without which the Constitution would not have been adopted in the first place.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-11-2016 19:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
ibm wrote: the electoral college reflects the completely democratic vote of each state.

Funny 'bout reflections. Reflections deflect truth. Enough reflections & truth is no more. re-pubic-lick-uns love untruth & love defending their increasing minority. They even love the kkk(always small letters), specially with their great leaps in membership due to T-rump-isms.
29-11-2016 00:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
The popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) shows Hillary Clinton winning by 1.7 million votes (& increasing). Yeah, re-pubic-lick-uns show they win UN-democratically (electoral college, gerrymandering, chairmanships).
////////
The popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) shows Hillary Clinton winning by 2+ million votes, now. Tho democrats wanted a popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries), undemocratic re-pubic-lick-uns used undemocratic methods to stall eliminating an electoral college.
In the past, re-pubic-lick-uns used to say every vote counted. Now, re-pubic-lick-uns say that 2+ million votes don't count. That's the re-pubic-lick-un way.... tho not the DEMOCRATIC WAY.
///////
Now, the popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) shows Hillary Clinton winning by 2,235,000 votes. The ever widening popular vote(THE VOTE in democratic countries), unveils the ever widening re-pubic-lick-un scam that they continue to force on the american public.

More women voted for Clinton than men voted for Trump. More young age groups voted for Clinton, while more aged groups voted for Trump. 63-64% of white men voted for Trump, indicating that old, racist white men desperately wanted Trump. kkk(always small letters) membership has doubled(quadrupled...more?) due to T-rump-isms. kkk(always small letters) goal is back into the millions.
Edited on 29-11-2016 00:30
29-11-2016 00:35
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:... blame everyone but themselves, including the very institutions emplaced to protect States' rights, without which the Constitution would not have been adopted in the first place.

Minority rich white men hide behind states rights, so the minority rich white men can still huff & puff their diminishing power.
29-11-2016 02:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
litesong wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:... blame everyone but themselves, including the very institutions emplaced to protect States' rights, without which the Constitution would not have been adopted in the first place.

Minority rich white men hide behind states rights, so the minority rich white men can still huff & puff their diminishing power.

Thank you litesong! How better to explain what a minority of rich white men, who were willing to sacrifice their property and even their lives for their beliefs in forming a new nation, where they diminish their own power and give each State the sovereign right to a republican form of government, and diminish their own power by building a government system where ALL men have a right to liberty and freedom, not just themselves, and where each State came together to form a Union to support their common needs for all who live in each State, not just the minority white men!

You truly rock, litesong!

Hurrah for State's Rights!
Hurrah for the Constitution of the United States, formed by States Rights!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-11-2016 07:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote:... minority of rich white men.....sacrifice their property and even their lives for their beliefs in forming a new nation.... ALL men have a right to liberty and freedom, not just themselves....

ALL men, 'cept fer da Native Tribes who were animals..... 'cept fer da blacks who were slaves & white man mathematics said was NOT worth a white man... not the women because they weren't men... not the poor white men because they weren't rich white men.... not the poor white men who didn't have property, which made them worthless. Suspect a lot more poor white men died than rich white men in the Revolutionary War.

Lots of 'cepts, AND today's re-pubic-lick-uns are still 'ceptin'. T-rump-isms makin' the south rise again...... kkk(always small letters) memberships have doubled....quadrupled(more?).... on the way back to millions.
Edited on 29-11-2016 07:47
29-11-2016 07:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote:You truly rock, litesong!

Can "into the badnight" & "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" sing in harmony... or just squeal like old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist toxic AGW denier liar whiner pukey proud pigs?
29-11-2016 12:59
(14366)
litesong wrote:
Into the Night wrote:You truly rock, litesong!

Can "into the badnight" & "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" sing in harmony... or just squeal like old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist toxic AGW denier liar whiner pukey proud pigs?

litesong, UBdaDude! You have the good sense to not live in the past. You rock!

I eagerly await the next chapter in the AGW Berserker saga.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-11-2016 21:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
litesong wrote:
Into the Night wrote:... minority of rich white men.....sacrifice their property and even their lives for their beliefs in forming a new nation.... ALL men have a right to liberty and freedom, not just themselves....

ALL men, 'cept fer da Native Tribes who were animals..... 'cept fer da blacks who were slaves & white man mathematics said was NOT worth a white man... not the women because they weren't men... not the poor white men because they weren't rich white men.... not the poor white men who didn't have property, which made them worthless. Suspect a lot more poor white men died than rich white men in the Revolutionary War.

Lots of 'cepts, AND today's re-pubic-lick-uns are still 'ceptin'. T-rump-isms makin' the south rise again...... kkk(always small letters) memberships have doubled....quadrupled(more?).... on the way back to millions.

The native tribes had their land stolen by the Democrats, you can thank Andrew Jackson for that one. He violated the Constitution doing it.

Note the Constitution outlaws slavery. It treats women equally also. Both amendments were passed by a Republican congress (the Democrats voted against both).

The whole concept was liberty for all. The very presence of the Constitution spelled the eventual end of slavery.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-11-2016 04:13
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote:
[b]litesong wrote:....ALL men, 'cept fer da Native Tribes who were animals..... 'cept fer da blacks who were slaves & white man mathematics said was NOT worth a white man... not the women because they weren't men... not the poor white men because they weren't rich white men.... not the poor white men who didn't have property, which made them worthless. Suspect a lot more poor white men died than rich white men in the Revolutionary War.

The native tribes had their land stolen by the Democrats, you can thank Andrew Jackson for that one. He violated the Constitution doing it.

Note the Constitution outlaws slavery. It treats women equally also. Both amendments were passed by a Republican congress (the Democrats voted against both).

The whole concept was liberty for all. The very presence of the Constitution spelled the eventual end of slavery.

The present INTERPRETATION of the Constitution (& our most death dealing Civil War) outlaw slavery....but NOT the 1850's INTERPRETATION. But the kkk(always small letters) still exists & T-rump-isms have increased their numbers by 2, by 4(?).... by 10(?)....... Ah.... a group of Trump supporters were even joined by members of the kkk(always small letters)....& there were NO PROBLEMS between the two groups.

It is good the Constitution treats women equally..... 'cept fer da lower pay schedules('nother 'cept). You repeat the past non-existent difference between dems & re-pubic-lick-uns. Native Tribes, blacks & women always knew the violent prejudice of euros & transplanted euros (some in the U.S.). dems were racist & re-pubic-lick-uns said, "we can be more racist" (& continue to this day). As Native Tribes continue to decrease, they know that transplanted euros do NOT apply the Constitution (AND TREATIES) to them.
Edited on 30-11-2016 04:37
30-11-2016 04:33
(14366)
litesong wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:....ALL men, 'cept fer da Native Tribes who were animals..... 'cept fer da blacks who were slaves & white man mathematics said was NOT worth a white man... not the women because they weren't men... not the poor white men because they weren't rich white men.... not the poor white men who didn't have property, which made them worthless. Suspect a lot more poor white men died than rich white men in the Revolutionary War.

The present INTERPRETATION of the Constitution (& our most death dealing Civil War) outlaws slavery....but NOT the 1850's INTERPRETATION. But the kkk(always small letters) still exists & T-rump-isms have increased their numbers by 2, by 4(?).... by 10(?)....... Ah.... a group of Trump supporters were even joined by members of the kkk(always small letters)....& there were NO PROBLEMS between the two groups.

It is good the Constitution treats women equally..... 'cept fer da lower pay schedules('nother 'cept). You repeat the past non-existent difference between dems & re-pubic-lick-uns. Native Tribes, blacks & women always knew the violent prejudice of euros & transplanted euros (some in the U.S.). dems were racist & re-pubic-lick-uns said, "we can be more racist" (& continue to this day). As Native Tribes continue to decrease, they know that transplanted euros do NOT apply the Constitution (AND TREATIES) to them.

litesong buddy, I don't care if you give me a spoiler. Jump ahead to the last chapter and tell me how our heros fight racism and armies of AGW berserkers at the same time. I gotta know! The suspense is killing me.

30-11-2016 05:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:.... tell me how our heros fight racism and armies of AGW berserkers at the same time.

The first strategic war footing will be on the Pine Island Glacier. But the High Arctic Berserkers already have had their lesser known family members poking at Antarctic glaciers for decades. Now, it appears that these lesser known siblings have broken the back of the Pine Island Glacier. So already there is a tactical retreat from the strategic war footing that never got footed. As far as fighting racism, that is a lost cause, too. Whether Ice Sheets(in the north or the south) remain white or increasingly blacken as they melt, the Ice Sheets will melt.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... dem dar High Arctic Berserkers (and siblings) got a mighty big lead that "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" & its wimpy heros "don' wanna fight".
Edited on 30-11-2016 05:47
30-11-2016 07:19
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: The popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) shows Hillary Clinton winning by 1.7 million votes.....
////////
The popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) shows Hillary Clinton winning by 2+ million votes, now.
///////
Now, the popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) shows Hillary Clinton winning by 2,235,000 votes. The ever widening popular vote(THE VOTE in democratic countries), unveils the ever widening re-pubic-lick-un scam that they continue to force on the american public.

More women voted for Clinton than men voted for Trump. More young age groups voted for Clinton, while more aged groups voted for Trump. 63-64% of white men voted for Trump, indicating that old, racist white men desperately wanted Trump. kkk(always small letters) membership has doubled(quadrupled...more?) due to T-rump-isms. kkk(always small letters) goal is back into the millions.

Hillary Clinton got 64,827,442 votes (48.2%), earning her 2,333,240(almost 2 & one third million) more votes (& growing) than Trump. 54% of people did NOT vote for T-rump.

T-rump released a tweet with a lie, claiming that several million votes in the election were cast "illegally." The independent fact-checking site Politifact rated this a lie and gave their "pants on fire" rating to the claim.

Four other presidents have lost the popular vote.
1824: John Quincy Adams lost the popular vote by more than 38,000 votes
1876: Rutherford B. Hayes lost the popular vote by more than 250,000 votes
1888: Benjamin Harrison lost the popular vote by more than 90,000 votes
2000: George W. Bush lost the popular vote by more than 540,000 votes

T-rump's lost popular vote total is 2.5+ TIMES more (& growing) than the other four presidents altogether who lost the popular vote(THE VOTE in democratic countries).
Edited on 30-11-2016 07:21
30-11-2016 15:35
(14366)
litesong wrote: The first strategic war footing will be on the Pine Island Glacier.

litesong wrote: But the High Arctic Berserkers already have had their lesser known family members poking at Antarctic glaciers for decades.

litesong wrote: Now, it appears that these lesser known siblings have broken the back of the Pine Island Glacier.

litesong wrote: So already there is a tactical retreat from the strategic war footing that never got footed.

litesong wrote: As far as fighting racism, that is a lost cause, too.

litesong wrote: Whether Ice Sheets(in the north or the south) remain white or increasingly blacken as they melt, the Ice Sheets will melt.

litesong wrote: Yeah, yeah, yeah.... dem dar High Arctic Berserkers (and siblings) got a mighty big lead that "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" & its wimpy heros "don' wanna fight".

You got that right! Go up against those berserkers things? You gotta be out of your mind! I don't even want to go up against their lesser known family members either. Someone else is going to have to tackle that one.

30-11-2016 23:35
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote: Yeah, yeah, yeah.... dem dar High Arctic Berserkers (and siblings) got a mighty big lead that "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" & its wimpy heros "don' wanna fight".

You got that right!

What I also have right is "i b da no-sigh-ants mann" has no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
01-12-2016 05:45
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: The popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) shows Hillary Clinton winning by 1.7 million votes.....
////////
The popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) shows Hillary Clinton winning by 2+ million votes, now.
///////

Hillary Clinton got 64,827,442 votes (48.2%), earning her 2,333,240(almost 2 & one third million) more votes (& growing) than Trump. 54% of people did NOT vote for T-rump.
////////
Hillary Clinton now has 65+ million in the popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries), now with a lead of 2.5+ million in the popular vote(THE VOTE in democratic countries) over T-rump.
Edited on 01-12-2016 05:49
01-12-2016 06:33
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Preliminary indications are that Hillary Clinton's 2.5+ million popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) lead is greater than the individual state voter numbers in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, W. Virginia, & Wyoming.
Edited on 01-12-2016 07:01
02-12-2016 04:12
(14366)
litesong wrote:
Preliminary indications are that Hillary Clinton's 2.5+ million popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) lead is greater than the individual state voter numbers in Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, W. Virginia, & Wyoming.

You're absolutely correct. Hillary ran a misguided campaign, fortunately for everyone.

Very astute of you.

02-12-2016 19:15
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Hillary Clinton having more nationwide popular votes is moot.

In Russia and Ukraine where the nationwide popular votes system is used, only winning a majority > 50% of nationwide popular votes wins the election. Hillary Clinton does not have a majority of nationwide popular votes.

Donald Trump won a majority of the 1237 delegates in the Republican primaries and a majority of the 538 general election electors.

It is always majority for a win.

In a nationwide popular votes system, every citizen is an elector, and a candidate must win a majority of them to be elected, or else there would be a run-off or goes to the Congress.

Hillary Clinton would NOT have won the election if nationwide popular votes determines the winner.
Edited on 02-12-2016 19:49
02-12-2016 19:52
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
litesong wrote:54% of people did NOT vote for T-rump.

57% of people did NOT vote for Bill Clinton in 1992, and he was still president.
Edited on 02-12-2016 19:54
03-12-2016 01:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Tai Hai Chen wrote: 57% of people did NOT vote for Bill Clinton in 1992, and he was still president.

I agree with you. 62.6% of people did NOT vote for George HW Bush & he should have been president. Better yet, 81.1% of the people didn't vote for Ross Perot & he should have been president.
03-12-2016 01:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Tai Hai Chen wrote: Hillary Clinton having more nationwide popular votes is moot.

In Russia and Ukraine where the nationwide popular votes system is used, only winning a... majority... > 50% of nationwide popular votes wins the election.

The Hillary-T-rump vote is dead & to prove it, THC points to democratic Russia with a leader whose expertise was sharpened (I do mean sharpened) directing the kgb(always small letters).
03-12-2016 02:22
(14366)
litesong wrote:I agree with you. 62.6% of people did NOT vote for George HW Bush & he should have been president. Better yet, 81.1% of the people didn't vote for Ross Perot & he should have been president.

90% of Americans did not vote for the AGW-powered berserker and he should be President.

03-12-2016 06:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
The High Arctic Berserker.... from its record 20degC over average temperature...
//////
NO YEAR since 1958, had even one day with a High Arctic temperature over nearly 4 million square kilometers that was as high as 19degC over average....till 2016.
NO YEAR since 1958, had even one day with a High Arctic temperature over nearly 4 million square kilometers that was as high as 18 degC over average....till 2016.
NO YEAR since 1958, had even one day with a High Arctic temperature over nearly 4 million square kilometers that was as high as 17degC over average.
Since 1958, years having even one day with a temperature over nearly 4 million square kilometers that was as high as 16degC over average, could be counted on one hand with at least 2 fingers to spare.
Edited on 03-12-2016 07:04
03-12-2016 07:23
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:90% of Americans did not vote for the AGW-powered berserker and he should be President.

Any american who produced machine-made GHGs with little to no efforts to reduce such gases, voted for AGW-powered berserkers.
03-12-2016 15:26
(14366)
litesong wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:90% of Americans did not vote for the AGW-powered berserker and he should be President.

Any american who produced machine-made GHGs with little to no efforts to reduce such gases, voted for AGW-powered berserkers.

Your polls are off, just like Hillary's.

04-12-2016 23:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:.... polls are off, just like Hillary's.

Yeah, the polls couldn't get the right numbers on the kkk(always small letters) membership, which was expanding quickly with T-rump speech fertilizer. T-rump supporters had a gathering...... & kkk(always small letters) showed up. They got along OK..... 'cept fer many who couldn't figure which group to sit with.
Edited on 04-12-2016 23:51
05-12-2016 01:40
(14366)
litesong wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:.... polls are off, just like Hillary's.

Yeah, the polls couldn't get the right numbers on the kkk(always small letters) membership, which was expanding quickly with T-rump speech fertilizer. T-rump supporters had a gathering...... & kkk(always small letters) showed up. They got along OK..... 'cept fer many who couldn't figure which group to sit with.

... so yes, your polls are off.

05-12-2016 02:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote: ...polls are off.

Since you have no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, you have no way of determining such.
05-12-2016 05:36
(14366)
litesong wrote:
IBdaMann wrote: ...polls are off.

Since you have no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, you have no way of determining such.

Why can't I use the same method used for measuring "climate change"?

05-12-2016 06:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote:Why can't I use the same method used for measuring "climate change"?

05-12-2016 07:07
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Pretty picture:
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1978335/thumbs/o-ANTARCTICA-MELTING-GLACIERS-facebook.jpg
05-12-2016 21:23
(14366)
litesong wrote: Pretty picture:

06-12-2016 01:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]IBdaMann wrote:
litesong wrote: Pretty picture:

Got a better 'un.....
http://vacationadvice101.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Antarctica-2.jpg
06-12-2016 14:13
(14366)
litesong wrote:Got a better 'un.....
http://vacationadvice101.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Antarctica-2.jpg

I concede, yours is much better. Quite excellent.

06-12-2016 17:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann wrote: I concede, yours is much better. Quite excellent.

Wonder if it was a lucky photo. The explorers below the Ice Cliffs got lots of courage (or not so many brains), considering the long vertical cracks in the ice cliffs. Not sure the photographer was safe from any large waves caused by an unexpected large ice fall. However, other ice cliffs have had much worse faces that looked like they had to fall.... but hadn't.
Anyhow, over-enlarging on the screen & recomposing really brings out the majesty of this image.
Edited on 06-12-2016 17:33
06-12-2016 19:10
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote: The explorers below the Ice Cliffs got lots of courage (or not so many brains), considering the long vertical cracks in the ice cliffs.

Ha ha ha! Enlarging the picture, the "explorers" are penguins! ha ha ha
06-12-2016 19:24
(14366)
litesong wrote: Wonder if it was a lucky photo.

Whatever it was, I bet it makes a nice poster, suitable for framing.

-----
From the other pole:

06-12-2016 19:27
(14366)
litesong wrote: Ha ha ha! Enlarging the picture, the "explorers" are penguins! ha ha ha

06-12-2016 19:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]IBdaMann wrote:
litesong wrote: Wonder if it was a lucky photo.

Whatever it was, I bet it makes a nice poster, suitable for framing.

With a high resolution camera, a framed image may have been slightly better as a vertical composition (taken further to the right, but not losing the cliff vertical cracks). The horizontal composition tho, is best for computer display.
Page 2 of 20<1234>>>

Join the debate Arctic waters not freezing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
Polar vortex regains it's shape and position over the Arctic Video!!!501-06-2021 06:54
Is Western Arctic Warming related to Magnetic Pole Movement?817-03-2020 03:59
Warm Waters2023-12-2019 22:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact