Remember me
▼ Content

Arctic waters not freezing

Page 8 of 20<<<678910>>>
03-02-2017 19:43
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Climate is never static. Climate changes all the time. I do recall documentaries mentioning a thousand years ago Greenland was very hospitable when Vikings settled there in large numbers.
03-02-2017 19:43
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:
You clearly have a lot to learn. You could start by googling "ice age".

You are perfectly welcome to teach me. But that doesn't mean you referring me to something you don't understand in the first place.

If reading is too hard their are films;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMfeWyVBidk

But seriously ice ages are a well known thing, You clearly have a lot of time on your hands I'm at a loss as to what your trying to prove.

You seem to think that you needn't argue your own assumptions and merely point to someone else that is more knowledgeable. If they were incapable of error they themselves would be on these sites. So begging off by reference to someone else isn't going to work.
Edited on 03-02-2017 20:32
03-02-2017 23:44
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Global sea ice extent is the lowest its ever been recorded.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2118093-global-sea-ice-is-at-lowest-level-ever-recorded/
We'll see how T-rump's new "sigh-ants" (polit unscience... including alternative facts) will diverge from truth..... global cooling starts next month. The White House website has expunged mention of man-made global warming, replacing it with exxon propaganda pr poop. Suspect many top scientists will explore employment in foreign countries. U.S. advanced science explorations of Earth have & will grind to a halt.

And what is that supposed to mean? Records are set and records are broken. What records have NOT?
03-02-2017 23:46
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
IBdaMann wrote: I went to Trump's inauguration.

The women, T-rump savaged, buried T-rump's poop with vast put-away protest numbers across the country. Estimates of 1 American in 100 organized & gathered at the assemblys. Indeed, the poop that will bury T-rump is of his own making.

So out of the 320,000,000 legal citizens and the some 30-40 million illegals in this country they managed to raise a million women and LGBTQ?

Three tenths of a percent. How impressive.
03-02-2017 23:54
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Laugh at the lying scumbags? There's ten million dead people from AGW. No laughing matter.

[img][/img]

They explain it the same way as everything else - they don't and expect you to take them seriously.
04-02-2017 00:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
Estimates of 1 American in 100 organized & gathered at the assemblys.

Indeed they did.

[img][/img]

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

04-02-2017 08:08
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed:[img][/img]

The name of "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" is much more accurate than calling all the marchers fat..... because "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" is an old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr".
04-02-2017 16:14
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote: Three tenths of a percent.

While you cough away the full 3+ million people (many more) protesting "Don't T-rump", the courts throw out T-rump orders to "Make america white again". Appears wake's more accurate name is "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig wake me up".
05-02-2017 00:27
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:

While you cough away the full 3+ million people (many more) protesting "Don't T-rump", the courts throw out T-rump orders to "Make america white again". Appears wake's more accurate name is "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig wake me up".

Why don't you tell us more about your sleazy American Indian heritage and how the white man owes you? Or better yet show us how many insults you can pack into a posting. That's really impressive as well.

What you could do would be to use one single scientific argument to bolster your point of view. But not having the slightest scientific training that isn't possible now is it?
05-02-2017 00:27
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:

Why don't you tell us more about your sleazy American Indian heritage and how the white man owes you? Or better yet show us how many insults you can pack into a posting. That's really impressive as well.

What you could do would be to use one single scientific argument to bolster your point of view. But not having the slightest scientific training that isn't possible now is it?
05-02-2017 00:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Appears wake's more accurate name is "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig wake me up".

....how many insults you can pack into a posting.

I never insult. I describe very accurately. Thus, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig wake me up".....
05-02-2017 01:14
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig wake me up" woofed:...how the white man owes you?

The transplanted euro treaties were often busted before getting back to the Great White Father. Treaties (always?) penned with pre-knowledge that they would be broken, speak a thousand times over, what is the debt of transplanted euros.... & deeper still the debt of transplanted euros to return to humanity.

"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig wake me up"..... described very accurately.
05-02-2017 06:27
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake me up" woofed:... melting Greenland glaciers revealing that there were farms beneath....strike any sort of note of question in your mind?

Of course, more recently discovered 7000 year old logs, with attached bark, roots & soils, uncovered by further Greenland ice melts, indicate that farms weren't as far inland as the logs. Thus, 7000 year old logs prove that present Greenland ice melts are much greater than Greenland Viking settlements ice meltings.
"old sick silly sleepy AGW denier liar whiner wake me up" sleeps through & strikes a dull, hollow thud, during decades of time when the solar TSI was languid, & most recent decade below average TSI (including 3+ years of low TSI, setting a 100 year record), Arctic sea ice is 10,000+ cubic kilometers LESS than the 1980's average(ice melt equivalent to 35+ times the yearly energy consumption of the U.S.), Earth thermometers are popping records for the last 3 years, & 19 of the past 20 years have been warmest of all recorded years.

Yeah, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake me up" is a schlep & sleeps through it all.
Edited on 05-02-2017 06:34
06-02-2017 19:41
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
[b]litesong wrote:
Yeah, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake me up" is a schlep & sleeps through it all.

Ask the Great Sky Spirit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYgOlqinH7A
06-02-2017 19:51
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
[b]litesong wrote: Of course, more recently discovered 7000 year old logs, with attached bark, roots & soils, uncovered by further Greenland ice melts, indicate that farms weren't as far inland as the logs. Thus, 7000 year old logs prove that present Greenland ice melts are much greater than Greenland Viking settlements ice meltings.

I notice how fast the great witch doctor gives us references. "The farms weren't as far inland as the logs."

It would never occur to one so bright that if the LOGS were further inland the ice was even further. And since these were large logs that it had been that way for at least hundreds of years.

But you can't expect much of people who believe in the Great Sky Spirit.
06-02-2017 21:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
litesong wrote:
I never insult. I describe very accurately. Thus, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig wake me up".....

Your a dumbass that depends on your 'poor' indian victimhood to justify your insults toward everyone else, and that couldn't find the jet stream if it passed right over the top of you (which it does).

That's not an insult.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-02-2017 22:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
Earth thermometers are popping records for the last 3 years, & 19 of the past 20 years have been warmest of all recorded years.

You know, I'm finally starting to see your point. There just may be a link between CO2 and all the weather records being broken.

I watched the game last night. Best supper bowl game ever, even though my team didn't win.

In 51 years of records, there were no less than 19 records that were broken last night and 5 records that were tied. Unbelievable!

Here's the kicker...

The roof of the stadium was closed, spiking the indoor CO2 levels.

There has to be a connection between all the broken records and the CO2. I'm just sure of it.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 06-02-2017 22:11
06-02-2017 23:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
[b]GasGuzzler wrote: Here's the kicker... The roof of the stadium was closed, spiking the indoor CO2 levels. There has to be a connection between all the broken records and the CO2. I'm just sure of it.

I think you just broke the great sky spirit's record.
06-02-2017 23:12
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
[b]GasGuzzler wrote: Here's the kicker... The roof of the stadium was closed, spiking the indoor CO2 levels. There has to be a connection between all the broken records and the CO2. I'm just sure of it.

06-02-2017 23:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake wrote:

Quite possible, but unfortunately I don't have any manufactured data to verify it.

Edited on 07-02-2017 00:12
06-02-2017 23:21
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
This is quite interesting....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
07-02-2017 20:00
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: I wonder if the cold front developed on the Greenland Ice Sheet tends to slide off the Ice Sheet TOWARDS the North Pole around this time of year....

Anyhow, the Greenland Ice Sheet sliding cold front, as stated, was trapped along the north & east coasts of Greenland, almost entirely surrounded by warm fronts. A bit of the cold front moved toward the North Pole, dipping the Present High Arctic Berserker or PHAB or FAB
temperature a bit. A forecast indicates that the remaining part of the cold front could move west along the Greenland north shore, then proceed southwest, linking up with the burgeoning cold front that began over a week ago on the Canadian western shores, & envelop most of Canada & some of the northern states of the U.S. If the original Greenland cold front does move to the south, FAB
should warm, increasing its strength, at least a bit, on the High Arctic.
07-02-2017 21:45
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote: I wonder if the cold front developed on the Greenland Ice Sheet tends to slide off the Ice Sheet TOWARDS the North Pole around this time of year....

Anyhow, the Greenland Ice Sheet sliding cold front, as stated, was trapped along the north & east coasts of Greenland, almost entirely surrounded by warm fronts. A bit of the cold front moved toward the North Pole, dipping the Present High Arctic Berserker or PHAB or FAB
temperature a bit. A forecast indicates that the remaining part of the cold front could move west along the Greenland north shore, then proceed southwest, linking up with the burgeoning cold front that began over a week ago on the Canadian western shores, & envelop most of Canada & some of the northern states of the U.S. If the original Greenland cold front does move to the south, FAB

But you are an odds on favorite to tell us that 2017 was the hottest year ever.
07-02-2017 23:07
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:

We realize that you want to make America queer again but it won't work. That is a mental deviance that is EXTREMELY rare and just because you happen to have it doesn't mean that it's ever going to turn this country into another Sodom.

No one ever intends to be turned into a pillar of salt again and they will kill you if you think you're are capable of it.
Edited on 07-02-2017 23:09
07-02-2017 23:43
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs:
litesong wrote:
T-rump orders to "Make america white again".

We realize that you want to make America queer again.

Your definition of what isn't white male domination, is queer? "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".... we knew you were like that.
08-02-2017 02:52
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
[b]Surface Detail wrote: What? Did you even read what I wrote? The fact that ice reflects solar radiation better than water is simply that: a fact. WTF has it got to do with religion?

Most anyone would know that above the arctic circle it goes for 6 months with no sun at all and another 6 months with the sun so low on the horizon that it has no heating effect.

Oh, wait, you've never been in -60 degrees F. In moments in normal heavy winter clothing. It will freeze your fingers and toes and they will fall off when they thaw. And you believe that is warm. To you that is global warming because you're too stupid to know that there is no reflection of solar energy from areas where it doesn't hit or hits at an angle so oblique that it reflects from anything ice or water.

There is no rise in sea level when sea ice melts and the Northwest Passage was called Passage for a reason.
08-02-2017 03:19
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Wake wrote:
Most anyone would know that above the arctic circle it goes for 6 months with no sun at all and another 6 months with the sun so low on the horizon that it has no heating effect.

Oh dear, it looks like you flunked Geography as well as Math. There is nowhere on Earth that has 6 months with no sun at all. Even the North and South Poles don't have a full 6 months of darkness because of the non-zero size of the sun's disk and atmospheric refraction.
08-02-2017 04:10
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Average Arctic sea ice VOLUME for February 1, for the period 1980-89, was ~ 26,700 cubic kilometers. February 1, 2017 Arctic sea ice VOLUME is ~ 16,100 cubic kilometers, ~ 10,600 cubic kilometers LESS than the 1980-89 average for February 1. The energy to melt such an amount of to date sea ice is ~ 33 times the annual power consumption of the U.S.
Edited on 08-02-2017 05:02
08-02-2017 04:47
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
[quote]litesong wrote: If the original Greenland cold front does move to the south, FAB

But you are an odds on favorite to tell us that 2017 was the hottest year ever.

gov'ts around the world said that 2014, 2015, & 2016 were the hottest successive years ever. One reason 2017 MAY NOT be the hottest year ever, is cooling occurring in the north Pacific Ocean. We'll see what the "Don'T- rump" gov't says about 2017 heat.... in 2018.
08-02-2017 10:13
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: Average Arctic sea ice VOLUME for February 1, for the period 1980-89, was ~ 26,700 cubic kilometers. February 1, 2017 Arctic sea ice VOLUME is ~ 16,100 cubic kilometers, ~ 10,600 cubic kilometers LESS than the 1980-89 average for February 1. The energy to melt such an amount of to date sea ice is ~ 33 times the annual power consumption of the U.S.

For February 1, 2017, Arctic sea ice VOLUME is so low, that it is ~ 1500 cubic kilometers LESS than any previous recorded year, which has occurred within THE TIME EXISTENCE of the Present High Arctic Berserker or PHAB or FAB
. IF the prime reason for the recent comparative reduction of Arctic sea ice IS the FAB
, then FAB
poured as much energy into melting sea ice in the last 2.5(?) months, as 4.5+ years of energy consumption by the U.S.!!!
Whether FAB
accounts for the recent comparative Arctic sea ice VOLUME reduction or not, the Arctic sea ice, as of February 1, 2017 is LESS than Arctic sea ice for ALL Arctic sea ice years before 2008, as of the BEGINNING of the year, January 1.
08-02-2017 19:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:...the Greenland Ice Sheet sliding cold front....A forecast indicates that the remaining part of the cold front could move west along the Greenland north shore, then proceed southwest, linking up with the burgeoning cold front that began over a week ago on the Canadian western shores.... If the original Greenland cold front does move to the south, FAB

The forecast is right, with the Greenland Ice Sheet sliding cold front, now westward moving along north Greenland. The leading edge of the cold front has now turned southwest, to link directly to the Canadian cold front, which began on the western fjords, islands & shores of western Canada.
08-02-2017 19:42
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
[b] FAB
poured as much energy into melting sea ice in the last 2.5(?) months, as 4.5+ years of energy consumption by the U.S.!!!

Can you calculate for me how many tons of C02 from US consumption of foolish fuels it took to melt all that in 2.5 months?

08-02-2017 19:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig gaslighter" gushed:
litesong wrote: FAB

Can you calculate for me how many tons of C02 from US consumption of foolish fuels it took to melt all that in 2.5 months?

35 billion tons.
Edited on 08-02-2017 20:08
08-02-2017 21:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs:
litesong wrote:
T-rump orders to "Make america white again".

We realize that you want to make America queer again.

Your definition of what isn't white male domination, is queer? "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".... we knew you were like that.

It is obvious that....minority white male domination is having its last hurrah in a free society. If white male domination is to continue, it has to be in "free" societies ever more turned away from freedom for all citizens (Senator Elizabeth Warren silenced from reading Coretta King's letter).
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/elizabeth-warren-silenced-coretta-scott-kings-letter-read-by-senate-colleagues/
Edited on 08-02-2017 21:29
08-02-2017 21:42
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:

Normal response from stupid person. I am 72 years old and the only health problem I presently have is a broken tooth that is in the process of being replaced.

I bicycle 6,000 miles or more a year and can ride 15 miles more rapidly than the normal heavy commute traffic.

I can walk faster and further than most 30 year olds. When a cop asked me a stupid question and I looked at him as if he were stupid he jumped back and drew his gun.

No one messes with me and they know why. So why don't you try chief thunderclap - or is that chief with the clap? It is so common with LGBTQ that it is considered endemic.
Edited on 08-02-2017 22:31
08-02-2017 22:28
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig gaslighter" gushed:

35 billion tons.

As usual the morons ride again on his painted pony.

According to the National Center for Atmospheric Research, "The total mean mass of the atmosphere is 5.1480×10^18 kg. The TOTAL amount of CO2 attributed to man is - 0.01% of that or 51.5x10^16 kg or 51.5x10^9 tonnes or 56.63x10^9 tons or an average of 1.6 billion tons per year since 1980.

So the question is - where is this insane figure 22 times greater than any calculation coming from?
08-02-2017 22:37
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

35 billion tons.

As usual the morons ride again on his painted pony.

According to the National Center for Atmospheric Research, "The total mean mass of the atmosphere is 5.1480×10^18 kg. The TOTAL amount of CO2 attributed to man is - 0.01% of that or 51.5x10^16 kg or 51.5x10^9 tonnes or 56.63x10^9 tons or an average of 1.6 billion tons per year since 1980.

So the question is - where is this insane figure 22 times greater than any calculation coming from?

You are unbelievably shit at arithmetic. 51.5x10^16 kg is about 1% of 5.1480×10^18 kg, not 0.01%. And 51.5x10^16 kg is 51.5x10^13 tonnes, not 51.5x10^9 tonnes.
08-02-2017 22:45
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Appears wake's more accurate name is "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig wake me up".

I am 72 years old and the only health problem....

"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig wake me up" can't figure his kkk(always small letters) stance is its greatest sickness, beyond his physical being.
Edited on 08-02-2017 22:45
08-02-2017 23:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Surface Detail wrote:
Wake wrote: "The total mean mass of the atmosphere is 5.1480×10^18 kg. 0.01% of that or 51.5x10^16 kg or 51.5x10^9 tonnes or 56.63x10^9 tons or an average of 1.6 billion tons per year since 1980.

You are unbelievably shit at arithmetic. 51.5x10^16 kg is about 1% of 5.1480×10^18 kg, not 0.01%. And 51.5x10^16 kg is 51.5x10^13 tonnes, not 51.5x10^9 tonnes.

Wow! Not one mistake, but two!! Two simple mistakes just on exponents. hmmm
Coupled with its continuing mistakes, supporting kkk(always small letters) propaganda, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" proves it is "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".
09-02-2017 09:20
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: I wonder if the cold front developed on the Greenland Ice Sheet tends to slide off the Ice Sheet TOWARDS the North Pole around this time of year, as it has done this year? That mechanism could explain the dips on the High Arctic temperature profile.

Since the Greenland Ice Sheet cold front DID slide northeast, the average High Arctic temperature over nearly 4 million vacillated. The last two days the High Arctic temperature has vibrated downward, now only ~ 4 degC above the High Arctic temperature average. A prediction that the Greenland Ice Sheet cold front would move west around the north of Greenland & then dip to the southwest, appears to be coming true. Another prediction, that as the cold front dips to the southwest, a warm front should claim the High Arctic more securely. Tho the prediction that the cold front should reduce the High Arctic temperature, has come true, there still is no sign that a greater warm front will increase average High Arctic temperature. Tho consecutive predictions have come true, will this last prediction be strong enough AND arrive soon enough to extend the life of the Present High Arctic Berserker or PHAB or FAB
? Yes, the FAB
is idling low.
FAB
is presently 150+ straight days. Except for one questionable day, FAB
may be 165+straight days. 200 straight days is the next target, with other targets beyond that?
Edited on 09-02-2017 10:13
Page 8 of 20<<<678910>>>

Join the debate Arctic waters not freezing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
Polar vortex regains it's shape and position over the Arctic Video!!!501-06-2021 06:54
Is Western Arctic Warming related to Magnetic Pole Movement?817-03-2020 03:59
Warm Waters2023-12-2019 22:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact