Arctic waters not freezing

Page 4 of 20<<<23456>>>
22-12-2016 18:06
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote: Tho the High Arctic Berserker is "idling" now, the HAB has helped 2016 HA temperature to presently be between 9 & 10 degC over "average".....

The HAB is now 10+ degC over average.

Oh, oh. The High Arctic Berserker is takin' off...again. It's now 13 degC over the High Arctic average.

The present High Arctic Berserker is close to 14degC above the High Arctic average! The HAB is close to traditional HA over-temperatures..... but still way behind its own record smashing performance less than(?) 1 month ago. Present North Pole temperatures may rise to.....THAWING.....AGAIN. Who can say, High Arctic Berserker? I can. I can even say, HIGH ARCTIC BERSERKER, now well past 100 days of existence. Except for one questionable day very near the High Arctic average temperature, the present High Arctic Berserker would be approaching 120 days of existence. 150 plus days of existence above "average" temperatures is well within the HAB's range.

AGW is NOT only driving present Arctic temperatures to incredible highs, but AGW is driving Arctic cold to FAR SOUTH climes! Even in Aleppo, Syria, evacuation of civilians from the war crimes region, that has left a hulk of the city, is being hamstrung by Arctic weather powered to the south, causing SNOW.

Here is a prime example of AGW, on top of the wreckages of human hate, adding to misery & death to innocents.
Edited on 22-12-2016 18:44
23-12-2016 03:04
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote: Tho the High Arctic Berserker is "idling" now, the HAB has helped 2016 HA temperature to presently be between 9 & 10 degC over "average".....

Oh, oh. The High Arctic Berserker is takin' off...again. It's now 13 degC over the High Arctic average.

The present High Arctic Berserker is close to 14degC above the High Arctic average! The HAB is close to traditional HA over-temperatures..... but still way behind its own record smashing performance less than(?) 1 month ago. Present North Pole temperatures may rise to.....THAWING.....AGAIN. Who can say, High Arctic Berserker? I can. I can even say, HIGH ARCTIC BERSERKER, now well past 100 days of existence. Except for one questionable day very near the High Arctic average temperature, the present High Arctic Berserker would be approaching 120 days of existence. 150 plus days of existence above "average" temperatures is well within the HAB's range.

AGW is NOT only driving present Arctic temperatures to incredible highs, but AGW is driving Arctic cold to FAR SOUTH climes! Even in Aleppo, Syria, evacuation of civilians from the war crimes region, that has left a hulk of the city, is being hamstrung by Arctic weather powered to the south, causing SNOW.

Here is a prime example of AGW, on top of the wreckages of human hate, adding to misery & death to innocents.

The High Arctic Berserker now has leaped to 16+ degC over "average" temperature, surpassing any to date over "average" temperature during the last 58 years.... except for its own 20degC record set less than(?) a month ago. Not only has the present High Arctic Berserker shattered 58 years of records, it backed off for a while, AND THEN, BUSTED 58 YEARS OF RECORDS FOR THE 2ND TIME.
23-12-2016 03:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: Present North Pole temperatures may rise to.....THAWING.....AGAIN.

One weather buoy 90 miles from the North Pole has risen to 32degF.
Edited on 23-12-2016 03:44
23-12-2016 20:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote: Present North Pole temperatures may rise to.....THAWING.....AGAIN.

One weather buoy 90 miles from the North Pole has risen to 32degF.

More details about past & present Arctic warming.
http://news.xfoor.com/2016/12/23/arctic-temperature-spikes-to-30-degrees-celsius-higher-than-normal-above-freezing-point-of-water-tech2/
24-12-2016 07:02
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:

The High Arctic Berserker now has leaped to 16+ degC over "average" temperature, surpassing any to date over "average" temperature during the last 58 years.... except for its own 20degC record set less than(?) a month ago. Not only has the present High Arctic Berserker shattered 58 years of records, it backed off for a while, AND THEN, BUSTED 58 YEARS OF RECORDS FOR THE 2ND TIME.

The 2016 Arctic sea ice, like the "again" record breaking ascending High Arctic Berserker temperature, is "again" losing Arctic sea ice, now 440,000KM2 LESS than any other satellite recorded year AND almost 2 million KM2 less than the same date average for the 1980's.
24-12-2016 18:28
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14395)
I'm waiting for NASA's and NOAA's reports of record hot global temperatures and polar ice disappearing to evaporate once they are no longer required to adhere to the Obama agenda.

I then expect warmizombies to claim we can't trust NASA or NOAA because they are political government agencies.

It will be glorious.

Too funny.

24-12-2016 20:13
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" muffed:
I'm waiting......It will be glorious.

"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" waited & did NOT take science chemistry astronomy physics algebra or pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa..... leading to its inglorious wanderings.

It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" ID's with racist sexist xenophobic non-sigh-ants followers (including the always small letters kkk) of racist sexist xenophobic non-sigh-ants billionaire T-rump, who will be led around by racist sexist(?) xenophobic Put-it-in, who will REALLY unleash the old kgb (always small letters) remnants.
24-12-2016 20:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" muffed :I'm waiting for NASA's and NOAA's reports....

T-rump will tell NASA to spend all its time on the Universe. T-rump has so little sigh-ants, that T-rump hasn't figured out that the Universe includes ALL the planets.... even the Earth. T-rump will have to tell NASA to spend its time on the Universe...... 'cept fer da Eart.

Don' matta no how! Europe(including the UK, tho they don' like that), Japan, India, Canada, communist china (always small letters).... even Mexico, Islamic countries & S. America will continue AGW science & data gathering, while T-rump stalls science & installs sigh-ants in the U.S.
Edited on 24-12-2016 20:39
24-12-2016 20:43
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Meanwhile:

litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:

The 2016 Arctic sea ice, like the "again" record breaking ascending High Arctic Berserker temperature, is "again" losing Arctic sea ice, now 440,000KM2 LESS than any other satellite recorded year AND almost 2 million KM2 less than the same date average for the 1980's.
27-12-2016 08:19
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:The High Arctic Berserker now has leaped to 16+ degC over "average" temperature, surpassing any to date over "average" temperature during the last 58 years.... except for its own 20degC record set less than(?) a month ago. Not only has the present High Arctic Berserker shattered 58 years of records, it backed off for a while, AND THEN, BUSTED 58 YEARS OF RECORDS FOR THE 2ND TIME.

High Arctic temperature over nearly 4 million square kilometers has dropped 4degC from its recent high 16+degC over average. With the continuing normal drop in Winter average temperature tho, High Arctic temperature now is 13degC over average.
28-12-2016 19:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Average Arctic temperatures during November-December 2016:
https://skepticalscience.com/news.php?n=3610
Detail from the article:
While previous years have also seen large spikes in November-December temperatures, these peaks are occurring on top of a upward trend, says Prof Jennifer Francis, an expert in Arctic climate change at Rutgers University. She tells Carbon Brief:

"The far north has indeed been behaving bizarrely in Nov/Dec 2016, setting many new records for temperature, sea ice extent, atmospheric water vapour content, and Arctic amplification (the difference in temperature between the Arctic and northern mid-latitudes)"
///////
It is as I've stated here previously..... The High Arctic Berserker is rising & becoming more visible as High Arctic temperatures (& Arctic temperatures) leap above average High Arctic temperatures of the past.

"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" should have a good cartoon of the High Arctic Berserker rising out cold waters to lay heat waste to High Arctic terrain. Or has it, already?
Edited on 28-12-2016 19:30
29-12-2016 06:07
(14395)
litesong wrote:"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" should have a good cartoon of the High Arctic Berserker rising out cold waters to lay heat waste to High Arctic terrain. Or has it, already?

Yes, I found the photos.

The AGW Berserker is totally badass.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-12-2016 18:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann muffed: Yes, I found the photos.

Without science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" believes its cartoons are photographs.
30-12-2016 19:01
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
I'd believe these are photographs before I'd believe some lobby funded temperature charts. They are going green because they are getting green...tons of it.
30-12-2016 19:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote: But the popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) shows Hillary Clinton winning by 1.7 million votes (& increasing). Yeah, re-pubic-lick-uns show they win UN-democratically (electoral college, gerrymandering, chairmanships).

The popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries) shows Hillary Clinton winning by 2+ million votes, now. Tho democrats wanted a popular vote (THE VOTE in democratic countries), undemocratic re-pubic-lick-uns used undemocratic methods to stall eliminating an electoral college.

In the past, re-pubic-lick-uns used to say every vote counted. Now, re-pubic-lick-uns say that 2+ million votes don't count. That's the re-pubic-lick-un way.... tho not the DEMOCRATIC WAY.

Wow....just reading some old posts here...
All that "education" and you didn't learn that we don't have a democracy? therefore we don't live in a democratic society? See, that's why I don't trust "educators" because they are biased and wrong. I want only facts. Here's one. We have a representative republic. Not a democracy. Ever learn the pledge of allegiance?
......and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands (not democracy) Jeesh!! I'm a high school dropout and I've got that one figured out.

If Trump had any chance in California, republicans would have come out in droves to vote and Hilary would have lost both the electoral AND the popular. She should be happy she got a few states and moreover she should be thrilled she's not wearing an orange jump suit today. Trump has plenty to take down her and the Clinton foundation, but he's not going to do it. Why aren't you happy about that?
31-12-2016 05:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote: We have a representative republic....she's not wearing an orange jump suit today.

old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners been sayin' that fer lllooonnnggg times. Since Hillary won by 2.8+ million votes, we ain't even a representative republic... & getting worse. So we know you very well. With the advent of the computer, the U.S. could now be easily a complete democracy, don't need democrats & specially re-pubic-lick-uns, or any other parties. Just let everyone educate themselves & vote about our problems.
31-12-2016 05:57
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote: I'd believe these are photographs.....

Since "gasguzlr & gasmuflr" believes in photographs that aren't photographs, we know "gasguzlr & gasmuflr" loves to believe in untruth.
31-12-2016 06:01
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Who was it that said ''an uniformed electorate will be the death of the republic"?

How could he be so right so long ago?
31-12-2016 06:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote: Trump has plenty to take down her and the Clinton foundation, but he's not going to do it. Why aren't you happy about that?

T-rump is a vindictive small human (am too generous with that last term). T-rump is siccing the re-pubic-lick-uns on her & she is in trouble with the vindictive small political party (am too generous with the last two words).
31-12-2016 18:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"gasguzlr & gazmufler" misspelled & muffed: Who was it that said ''an uniformed electorate will be the death of the republic"?

Did you mean uniformed electorate as you like (say, the kkk white robe brigade), or as in some of the dictator led countries, or NAZI uniforms?
Edited on 31-12-2016 18:25
31-12-2016 18:27
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
didn't realize this was a spelling B. I'll clean it up so you're not so confused.
31-12-2016 20:04
(14395)
litesong wrote:Without science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" believes its cartoons are photographs.

You had me at "pukey proud pig".

I aoplogize for the sometimes blurry quality of the photos.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
31-12-2016 22:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote: so you're not so confused.

Early, "gasguzlr & gazmuflr" clarified it had no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, AND also was an old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
Edited on 31-12-2016 22:56
31-12-2016 23:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: so you're not so confused.

Early, "gasguzlr & gazmuflr" clarified it had no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa,

No, No, I was very clear in earlier posts, I don't have a high school diploma at all, which makes me uncorrupted by the biased "educators". You are only as stupid as the one that teaches you.

AND also was an old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey

Now that's just dumb

proud pig

YES!

AGW denier

YES!

liar whiner

NO.
31-12-2016 23:09
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann muffed: You had me at "pukey proud pig". I aoplogize(sic)

More spelink bea fale-urs by the one who is so much less.....without science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" believes its cartoons are photographs.
31-12-2016 23:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: Early, "gasguzlr & gazmuflr" clarified it had no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa,
//////
"gasguzlr & gazmuflr" boffed: No, No.... I don't have a high school diploma at all, which makes me uncorrupted by the biased "educators".
/////
litesong wrote:
"gasguzlr & gazmuflr" proves its bias to untruth by NOT understanding, "unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa". Yes, yes, yes, I knew from your first post, how proud you are of no eddy-kkkation. Think you have a bias towards white robes & pointy hats, too.
01-01-2017 04:57
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Town voting to leave due to permafrost & sea ice melt. From the article:
The slush is a personal affront to Kokeok. Freakishly warm temperatures have melted the ocean and the coastline, causing one of his neighbor's homes to topple off the edge. Most of his other neighbors moved their homes across the island and farther from danger. The sea ice helps protect the island from storms, so Kokeok doesn't feel safe until it's solid.
It's been freezing far later and thawing far earlier.
On the coffee table in his living room, Kokeok keeps a photo of his son, Norman. On June 2, 2007, he fell through thin ice on a hunting trip and died.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/29/us/sutter-hottest-year-shishmaref-alaska/index.html
01-01-2017 05:38
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
All this from 1 degree! Wow. So how long till New York is underwater? Gosh, will Wall Street be able to open Monday?

Good grief people, this is unbelievably irresponsible reporting. This is called a natural disaster that happens to be a heat wave. It happens. I do feel horrible for the people of that town, or any one the loses to natural events. Come on CNN, this is insulting that you would offer me this Kool aid.
I will however turn the heat up tonight...It's a bit chilly here.
01-01-2017 08:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"gasguzlr & gazmuflr" : All this from 1 degree!

& jes' takin' off for the sky! Three years in a row set ever higher temperatures & the High Arctic is blowing its lid off. All during a long period of solar TSI languidity & even sub-normal energies (including a 3+ year low setting a 100 year record). Yeah, rising Earth energies, yet the sun's energy decreases enough that AGW denier liar whiners declare a new Ice Age.
Without science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gasmuflr" nary don' belieft AGW, tho Earth temps are up & solar energy is down.
Yeah, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" earns & delivers on its name.
02-01-2017 20:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote:.. I can even say, HIGH ARCTIC BERSERKER, now well past 100 days of existence. Except for one questionable day very near the High Arctic average temperature, the present High Arctic Berserker would be approaching 120 days of existence. 150 plus days of existence above "average" temperatures is well within the HAB's range.

Present High Arctic Berserker is over 115 straight days over average temperatures. If NOT for 1 questionable day, HAB would be over 125 straight days. It could easily go to 150 straight days...... & keep going! Over the past 58 years, High Arctic temperatures have hard times to be 40 straight days under average temperatures... & that only during the early decades? There maybe no period that was 60 straight days under temperature. The High Arctic Berserker extends & extrapolates its ravening temperatures, also extending Arctic sea ice melt. Good chances 2017 maximum Arctic sea ice extent may stay under 14 million square kilometers, as did 2015 & 2016..... & no other years. Average maximum Arctic sea ice extent for the 1980's was ~ 15.5 million square kilometers. Average maximum Arctic sea ice extent for the BEGINNING OF THE YEARS of the 1980's was ~ 14 million square kilometers, almost 2 million square kilometers more than 2017 began its year. Yeah.... yer right! Looks like the equivalent of 3 months of ice building..... doesn't get built, no more, no how?
04-01-2017 02:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/29/us/sutter-hottest-year-shishmaref-alaska/index.html

I went back and took a second look at this report. It just seemed weird. Sure enough that house that is toppled over was in Sept of 2006. They lead you to believe in the story that the place is supposed to be a constant ice box and that's why a house is toppled. The house tipped over because the arctic is melting. Whatever!!! Shishmaref is no doubt cold, but average high temps in the summer months range well into the mid 50s!! And how cold does it get? -40 is a regular bottom...not much different than North Dakota.

Wonder if Ms. Litebeer can answer another question I have. In this same report, man made global warming is blamed for both drought and flooding. How can that be? Please explain. We have all heard the alarmists blame warming for snowstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, winds, fires, and now drought. Please help me no education brain understand better.
Edited on 04-01-2017 02:25
04-01-2017 05:45
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed:... Shishmaref..... average high temps in the summer months range well into the mid 50s!! And how cold does it get? -40 is a regular bottom...not much different than North Dakota.

Since AGW denier liar whiners have no sigh-ants, they slip-slid as they sleaze-slime. Comparing an Arctic small island in the temperature moderating Bering Strait (what? 10-20 feet above sea level?) with a state, having 30-40% of its land between 2000 to 3500 feet elevation. Yeah, that's..... comparative.
Yeah...average High summer temps on the island (high?...NOT!) are lower than the average N. Dakota summer LOW temps.
North Dakota has the U.S. states' 49th coldest average winter days... 12.2degF. Minnesota is in 48th place, 1/5th of a degF warmer. The average winter cold days of Shishmaref are.... below 10degF.... & that with the moderating effects of the Bering Sea.
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" proves it is an old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner.
04-01-2017 06:00
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Soooo.......3 degrees? The report was slanted and misleading, filthy. You did not answer my other question. How can every form of bad weather, plane crashes, terrorism, and bank robberies be blamed on global warming??!! Please explain.
04-01-2017 07:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed:... Shishmaref..... average high temps in the summer months range well into the mid 50s!! And how cold does it get? -40 is a regular bottom...not much different than North Dakota.

Since AGW denier liar whiners have no sigh-ants, they slip-slid as they sleaze-slime. Comparing an Arctic small island in the temperature moderating Bering Strait (what? 10-20 feet above sea level?) with a state, having 30-40% of its land between 2000 to 3500 feet elevation. Yeah, that's..... comparative.
Yeah...average High summer temps on the island (high?...NOT!) are lower than the average N. Dakota summer LOW temps.
North Dakota has the U.S. states' 49th coldest average winter days... 12.2degF. Minnesota is in 48th place, 1/5th of a degF warmer. The average winter cold days of Shishmaref are.... below 10degF.... & that with the moderating effects of the Bering Sea.
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" proves it is an old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner.

/////
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: Soooo.......3 degrees? The report was.....
//////
litesong wrote: Average 3 degF. which would have been wider without the warming effect of the Bering Sea. The average summer day high of the island is almost 25degF colder than the average summer day high of N.D. The 2nd attempt of comparative collapsed cogitation of "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" proves it is an even greater old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner.
Over decades, the community repeatedly voted to relocate. One relocation site proposed in the 1970s was determined to be on permafrost-rich ground and unsuitable for development. Also, community developments are hard to abandon. Now with increasing old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whinerisms, & the T-rump "nothing for poor people" poop, the citizens of Shishmaref could storm wash-out to sea... & T-rump would say, "Sayonara, but Alaska is so far away, no one will notice they are gone".
Edited on 04-01-2017 07:50
04-01-2017 08:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
I was referring to winter time lows in ND...But you knew that.

The ridiculous report you posted...No comment?
04-01-2017 08:07
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[quote]litesong wrote: Present High Arctic Berserker is over 115 straight days over average temperatures. Good chances 2017 maximum Arctic sea ice extent may stay under 14 million square kilometers, as did 2015 & 2016..... & no other years. Average maximum Arctic sea ice extent for the 1980's was ~ 15.5 million square kilometers. Average maximum Arctic sea ice extent for the BEGINNING OF THE YEARS of the 1980's was ~ 14 million square kilometers, almost 2 million square kilometers MORE than 2017 began its year. Yeah.... yer right! Looks like the equivalent of 3 months of ice building..... doesn't get built, no more, no how?
///////
litesong continues: 2017 began with the High Arctic Berserker, 8+degC over average. A few days later, the HAB is now 10degC over average. Who'll say 150+ straight days with me... how 'bout 200 straight days?
Meanwhile, the High Arctic Berserker has seen fit to start the New Year Arctic sea ice at a record low.
Edited on 04-01-2017 08:24
04-01-2017 16:34
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
1 degree doesn't melt 2 million kilometers....You know that but you'd like me to believe that. Obviously the current weather pattern is causing his excessive heat....25 degrees below normal where I live today. Are you suggesting that weather patterns are affected by co2? If so please explain that.....
04-01-2017 17:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:litesong wrote: Present High Arctic Berserker is over 115 straight days over average temperatures. Good chances 2017 maximum Arctic sea ice extent may stay under 14 million square kilometers, as did 2015 & 2016..... & no other years. Average maximum Arctic sea ice extent for the 1980's was ~ 15.5 million square kilometers. Average maximum Arctic sea ice extent for the BEGINNING OF THE YEARS of the 1980's was ~ 14 million square kilometers, almost 2 million square kilometers MORE than 2017 began its year. Yeah.... yer right! Looks like the equivalent of 3 months of ice building..... doesn't get built, no more, no how?
///////
litesong continues: 2017 began with the High Arctic Berserker, 8+degC over average. A few days later, the HAB is now 10degC over average. Who'll say 150+ straight days with me... how 'bout 200 straight days?
Meanwhile, the High Arctic Berserker has seen fit to start the New Year Arctic sea ice at a record low.

"gasguzlr & gazmuflr" blindly blurbed & barfed: 1 degree doesn't melt 2 million kilometers....You know that but you'd like me to believe that....the current weather....weather patterns....
///////
litesong wrote: "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" can't tell the diff between 10defC & 1degC, can't remember that the High Arctic Berserker had two points of 20degC & 16+ degC over temperatures, & still blindly blurbs & barfs that 58 years of rising Earth temperatures are weather, during solar sub-normal & record 100 year low TSI radiations.
04-01-2017 18:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
So the droughts of 1934,36,39, and 40 were global warming too? And the record rains that came in 41, global warming too? Too bad you weren't around back then you coulda had this whole thing fixed already.
Edited on 04-01-2017 18:42
05-01-2017 00:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"gasguzlr & gazmuflr" blindly blurbed & barfed: 1 degree doesn't melt 2 million kilometers....You know that but you'd like me to believe that....the current weather....weather patterns....
///////
litesong wrote: "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" can't tell the diff between 10defC & 1degC, can't remember that the High Arctic Berserker had two points of 20degC & 16+ degC over temperatures, & still blindly blurbs & barfs that 58 years of rising Earth temperatures are weather, during solar sub-normal & record 100 year low TSI radiations.

"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: So the droughts of 1934,36,39, and 40......the record rains that came in 41
///////
litesong wrote:
Nothin' is like the present High Arctic Berserker because the presence of decades of AGW excess energy has busted the Polar Vortex conditions that mostly contained southern climes from intruding into the High Arctic. But now, when the Arctic is in 24 hours of darkness (normal), southern excess AGW warmth, in an increasing schedule, drives into the High Arctic, leaving excess AGW energy to doubly increase AGW Arctic temperatures (not normal). May ebb & flo, but the HAB is there to stay, while the direct solar heating of the sun isn't heating the Arctic.
Page 4 of 20<<<23456>>>

Join the debate Arctic waters not freezing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
Polar vortex regains it's shape and position over the Arctic Video!!!501-06-2021 06:54
Is Western Arctic Warming related to Magnetic Pole Movement?817-03-2020 03:59
Warm Waters2023-12-2019 22:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact