Remember me
▼ Content

Any squonkers in the house?

Any squonkers in the house?09-06-2018 15:17
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Ah you gotta laugh, I did many times reading this.
Almost makes me want to get a tattoo and learn how to make giraffes out of long balloons.
Marketing at it's finest.

"Charlie Rabone is explaining the conditions required for the Os, or vapour rings, he blows. "You have to think about the wind, the climate – all sorts," says the 20-year-old from Stockport."
Squonkers, drippers and cloud chasers: ​the rise of vape culture
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jun/09/vape-culture-squonkers-drippers-cloud-chasers-simon-usborne

"World renowned tobacco control expert Simon Chapman, an emeritus professor at the University of Sydney, said Philip Morris and other interest groups were "astroturfing" - trying to create the illusion of a big grass-roots pro-vaping movement that does not really exist."
Exposed: big tobacco's behind-the-scenes 'astroturf' campaign to change vaping laws
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/exposed-big-tobaccos-behindthescenes-astroturf-campaign-to-change-vaping-laws-20170712-gx9lsl.html

Well staple my balls to a dwarf, you don't say!

"Bring us your sick and tired, your educated ..."
Join the debate Any squonkers in the house?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft and other tech firms agree to AI safeguards set by the White House021-07-2023 19:45
Was the cocaine found in the White House actually anthrax spores? Because if so, this was a206-07-2023 17:49
LOL the unsecret service claims that they found cocaine in the White House and called the fire dept004-07-2023 20:42
White House ridiculed for defending Biden's economic record as 'incredibly popular:' 'Wit028-06-2023 12:33
Basketball player at white house laughs so hard at biden speech that she collapses and ROOTFLLHMFAO027-05-2023 12:54
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact