Remember me
▼ Content

Another Trump Election Fraud Case Thrown Out

Page 1 of 212>
Another Trump Election Fraud Case Thrown Out07-12-2020 22:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
While the judge says that the people have spoken, Trump's supporters disagree. Maybe the Nazi mantra of "One People, One Mind, One Leader" repeated by Trumpsters isn't being heard?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/people-spoken-federal-judge-rejects-144459690.html
07-12-2020 22:26
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
This is how stupid Trumpsters are. The Georgia governor had to explain to Trump that in a Democracy he doesn't have the power to change the results of an election. And then there's the"My Pillow Guy" making wild statements that have nothing to do with reality.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/mike-lindell-mypillow-election-coup-trump-georgia-rally-044051819.html
07-12-2020 23:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
James___ wrote:
This is how stupid Trumpsters are. The Georgia governor had to explain to Trump that in a Democracy he doesn't have the power to change the election

...then then there are people like you that still don't understand that we are a federated republic, NOT A DEMOCRACY.

"Democracy" seems to be a buzzword that has really gotten a lot of traction in the past few years and it drives me CRAZY!!! Even hard core conservatives like Tucker Carlson refer to our republic as a democracy and I want to punch him in the mouth for it every time, although I wouldn't do it.

I've felt for a long time this has been intentional misuse by Democrats in order to control the narrative. Why wouldn't you vote Democrat when you live in a "democracy "?

...and to the REPUBLIC!!!!!, for which it stands...

Also why kids don't say the pledge of allegiance anymore. Erasing history and memory.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
07-12-2020 23:25
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
This is how stupid Trumpsters are. The Georgia governor had to explain to Trump that in a Democracy he doesn't have the power to change the election

...then then there are people like you that still don't understand that we are a federated republic, NOT A DEMOCRACY.

"Democracy" seems to be a buzzword that has really gotten a lot of traction in the past few years and it drives me CRAZY!!! Even hard core conservatives like Tucker Carlson refer to our republic as a democracy and I want to punch him in the mouth for it every time, although I wouldn't do it.

I've felt for a long time this has been intentional misuse by Democrats in order to control the narrative. Why wouldn't you vote Democrat when you live in a "democracy "?

Also why kids don't say the pledge of allegiance anymore. Erasing history and memory.

ERASE, and then REPROGRAM!!
07-12-2020 23:42
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:

ERASE, and then REPROGRAM!!

Straight from the Dominion handbook

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
08-12-2020 00:06
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
I wonder if Trump would start a civil war to stay in the White House...

I doubt the legal efforts of his Cousin Vinny, aka Rudy Guiliani, will gain any traction...
08-12-2020 00:18
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote:

I doubt the legal efforts of his Cousin Vinny, aka Rudy Guiliani, will gain any traction...

Trump won't start a civil war. It is We The People that are pissed off.

Trump is not our almighty leader. He is our employee that We The People hired to do a job. He works for us.

He is doing the job he as he promised and that is why so many millions love him.

Edited on 08-12-2020 00:18
08-12-2020 00:25
(1639)
Ronald Reagan had some dirt on him which indicated collusion with a foreign power to manipulate the outcome of the 1980 election.

Just do a web search of "October Surprise."

Jimmy Carter still conceded, but Trump is no Jimmy Carter.
08-12-2020 00:42
(1639)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Trump is not our almighty leader. He is our employee that We The People hired to do a job. He works for us.

He is doing the job he as he promised and that is why so many millions love him.

He repeated election fraud claims at a Georgia rally recently.

What if he loses all his lawsuits, but keeps promoting election fraud?

Would that be considered instigating civil war?
08-12-2020 00:57
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:

There's no need for Trump to start a civil war... Demokkkrats have already done all but outright declare it.

Spongy Iris wrote:

Okay then.
Edited on 08-12-2020 00:59
08-12-2020 00:58
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Demokkkrats have already all but officially declared civil war. There is no need for Trump to "start" one...
08-12-2020 01:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Spongy Iris wrote:... Trump is no Jimmy Carter.

Despite being an atheist, let me shout "Hallelujiah" from the top of the highest mountain on this.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-12-2020 01:25
(1639)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Demokkkrats have already all but officially declared civil war. There is no need for Trump to "start" one...

How so?
08-12-2020 02:05
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:

We're a Democratic Republic. This is why the electoral college exists. The individual states are Republics while the United States is a Democracy.
When you say that Trumpsters are the people, you are in the minority of "the people". Kind of why Biden won. And with 340 million people, a simple majority isn't representative of the people. And as I've mentioned before, with Senator Mcconnell deciding what he'll allow, that's not legislation with representation which is what the Founding Father's wanted.
You really need to learn more about your country.

@Spongy, while the Constitution states We the People, people cannot place an initiative on the federal ballot. The federal government blocks out the people. The basic problem with the Houses of Congress. They can simply ignore the people.
08-12-2020 04:31
(14373)
James___ wrote: We're a Democratic Republic.

We're a republic. Yes.

We are not a democracy ergo please explain how we are nonetheless a democratic republic.

Can your freedom of religion be taken away from you if 50%+1 Americans vote to take it away? (answer: no)

Can you be denied a speedy trial while you rot in prison without charges if 50%+1 Americans vote for that to happen to you? (answer: no)

Remind me again how we are democratic.

James___ wrote: This is why the electoral college exists.

Nope. The electoral college exists for the same reason that the Senate exists, i.e. because the States own the Constitution. It's why State legislatures decide the electors of the State. It's why our country is named "The United States of America" and why each State is considered sovereign.

James___ wrote: When you say that Trumpsters are the people, you are in the minority of "the people".

Speaking strictly from a mathematics perspective, a minority subset of a superset is still a subset. Your implication that a minority is somehow not of the superset is erroneous.

Also, Trump legitimately won the popular vote in a record-setting election before the Democrats infused their fraud. I have to assume that Trump supporters are in the strong majority and that Trump-haters and America-hating losers are in the very weak minority.

James___ wrote: Kind of why Biden won.

Biden lost in Trump's landslide. Democrat fraud does not count and We the People will fix it.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-12-2020 05:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
James___ wrote:
This is how stupid Trumpsters are. The Georgia governor had to explain to Trump that in a Democracy he doesn't have the power to change the results of an election. And then there's the"My Pillow Guy" making wild statements that have nothing to do with reality.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/mike-lindell-mypillow-election-coup-trump-georgia-rally-044051819.html

The United States is not and never was a democracy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-12-2020 05:35
(14373)
Into the Night wrote:The United States is not and never was a democracy.

... although we almost became a tyrannical Democrat-cy.

08-12-2020 12:39
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:

No. Democrats will start a civil war. They are already trying with the thugs in the streets burning and pillaging. It is the attempted coup by Democrats through election fraud. It is ever bolder methods of theft. It is the imprisoning of the population at large.

**** the Democrats.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-12-2020 12:40
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Ronald Reagan had some dirt on him which indicated collusion with a foreign power to manipulate the outcome of the 1980 election.

Just do a web search of "October Surprise."

Jimmy Carter still conceded, but Trump is no Jimmy Carter.

You are being irrational. You can't argue both sides of a paradox.

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2020 12:44
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

It is Democrats instigating civil war, through election fraud, through thugs burning an pillaging, It is the imprisoning the population at large in their homes. It is the closing of their businesses.

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2020 12:45
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

How so?

RQAA. Don't play dumb.

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2020 12:50
(21559)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:

We're a Democratic Republic.

There is no such thing. The United States is a federated republic. It is not a democracy.
James___ wrote:
This is why the electoral college exists.

No, it isn't.
James___ wrote:
The individual states are Republics while the United States is a Democracy.

WRONG. The United States is a federated republic. Democracies do not have constitutions.
James___ wrote:
When you say that Trumpsters are the people, you are in the minority of "the people". Kind of why Biden won.

Biden hasn't won.
James___ wrote:
And with 340 million people, a simple majority isn't representative of the people. And as I've mentioned before, with Senator Mcconnell deciding what he'll allow, that's not legislation with representation which is what the Founding Father's wanted.

You don't get to speak for the founding fathers. You only get to speak for yourself.
James___ wrote:

Inversion fallacy.
James___ wrote:
@Spongy, while the Constitution states We the People, people cannot place an initiative on the federal ballot. The federal government blocks out the people. The basic problem with the Houses of Congress. They can simply ignore the people.

No, they can't. They are elected.

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2020 18:33
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

How so?

Demokkkrats have already all but officially declared civil war via the release of their thugs into the streets (BLM & Antifa) who are burning, looting, vandalizing, and otherwise stealing/damaging/destroying the property of others. Demokkkrats are also in the process of attempting a coup on our country by stealing the election via mail-in & absentee ballot fraud and Dominion voting machine fraud. Demokkkrats have become ever increasingly tyrannical over people's lives... locking them down in their own homes, muzzling them up (masks), not allowing them to make a living, not allowing them to gather with others, not allowing them to have any fun, not allowing them to go to church, etc... Like I said, Demokkkrats have all but officially declared civil war. Fukkk Demokkkrats!!!
08-12-2020 18:35
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
How so?

RQAA. Don't play dumb.

It's the only way that he knows how to play!
08-12-2020 19:38
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

How so?

It's actually Republicans that are trying to start one. This is a good example of that. And as GasGuzzler said, we are a Republic, a Banana Republic. And this goes back to Trump saying he expects the SCOTUS judge he seated to support him in this effort.

Texas asks U.S. Supreme Court to help Trump upend election

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-asks-u-supreme-court-152630191.html
08-12-2020 20:04
(3314)
James___ wrote:
It's actually Republicans that are trying to start one [a civil war].

WRONG. It is Demokkkrats, as I have already described...

James___ wrote:
This is a good example of that.

What is "this"?

James___ wrote:
And as GasGuzzler said, we are a Republic, a Banana Republic.

He said we are a Republic. He is correct.

James___ wrote:
And this goes back to Trump saying he expects the SCOTUS judge he seated to support him in this effort.

He has said no such thing.

James___ wrote:

WRONG. They are asking for WI, MI, PA, and GA to uphold their own election laws. I agree with Texas, and I hope that numerous other States join in on that suit.
08-12-2020 21:26
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
It's actually Republicans that are trying to start one [a civil war].

WRONG. It is Demokkkrats, as I have already described...

James___ wrote:
This is a good example of that.

What is "this"?

James___ wrote:
And as GasGuzzler said, we are a Republic, a Banana Republic.

He said we are a Republic. He is correct.

James___ wrote:
And this goes back to Trump saying he expects the SCOTUS judge he seated to support him in this effort.

He has said no such thing.

James___ wrote:

WRONG. They are asking for WI, MI, PA, and GA to uphold their own election laws. I agree with Texas, and I hope that numerous other States join in on that suit.

From a historical perspective, it's tactics like you, your friends and the GOP use that allowed Hitler to rise to power after he LOST the election.
08-12-2020 21:44
(1639)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

How so?

Demokkkrats have already all but officially declared civil war via the release of their thugs into the streets (BLM & Antifa) who are burning, looting, vandalizing, and otherwise stealing/damaging/destroying the property of others. Demokkkrats are also in the process of attempting a coup on our country by stealing the election via mail-in & absentee ballot fraud and Dominion voting machine fraud. Demokkkrats have become ever increasingly tyrannical over people's lives... locking them down in their own homes, muzzling them up (masks), not allowing them to make a living, not allowing them to gather with others, not allowing them to have any fun, not allowing them to go to church, etc... Like I said, Demokkkrats have all but officially declared civil war. Fukkk Demokkkrats!!!

Black Lives Matter and Anti Fascist organizations tend to respond to events where police officers have killed unarmed individuals, and use harassment techniques, like protests, which is legal, right?

Sometimes the protests which these organizations participate in might become violent, but can you say members of these organizations threw the first brick? I haven't heard of BLM or Antifa being charged for anything illegal, have you?

Mask use is all about peer pressure. Politicians have made no law to wear a mask. Just orders / mandates. No police officers have harassed me to wear a mask. Just employees at stores. I am thinking the politicians are more responding to the will of the people on this issue than enforcing their own will.

Most people think going to church is a drag, and would rather work from home when it is possible.

We've strayed. We were talking about if Trump continues to claim election fraud, after he loses his lawsuits, will this be an instigation of civil war?
Edited on 08-12-2020 21:45
08-12-2020 22:17
(14373)
Spongy Iris wrote:Black Lives Matter and Anti Fascist organizations tend to respond to events where police officers have killed unarmed individuals,

Nope. They respond only when the Democrat Party wants feigned outrage in order to push their Marxist agenda, just as Hitler did with his brown shirts.

They respond to any opportunity to loot, to vandalize and to commit violence in which there is a somewhat reasonable chance they won't get punished. They are the shit of our society.

Spongy Iris wrote: Sometimes the protests which these organizations participate in might become violent,

They erupt into violence on cue, by design.

Spongy Iris wrote: I haven't heard of BLM or Antifa being charged for anything illegal, have you?

This is most likely due to the fact that you only absorb the misinformation that your slavemasters feed you, and they don't allow you to be aware of any repercussions from following their orders.

Spongy Iris wrote:Most people think going to church is a drag, and would rather work from home when it is possible.

That's right, I forgot. Most people appointed you as their spokesperson since you already know what they think.

Spongy Iris wrote: We were talking about if Trump continues to point out election fraud,

We owe Trump a certain debt of gratitude.

Spongy Iris wrote:... after he loses his lawsuits,

You mean " ... after he wins in the legislatures."

Spongy Iris wrote:will this be an instigation of civil war?

Only if you blame Trump for the crimes of Democrats, sure.

08-12-2020 23:37
(1639)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Black Lives Matter and Anti Fascist organizations tend to respond to events where police officers have killed unarmed individuals,

Nope. They respond only when the Democrat Party wants feigned outrage in order to push their Marxist agenda, just as Hitler did with his brown shirts.

They respond to any opportunity to loot, to vandalize and to commit violence in which there is a somewhat reasonable chance they won't get punished. They are the shit of our society.

Spongy Iris wrote: Sometimes the protests which these organizations participate in might become violent,

Spongy Iris wrote: I haven't heard of BLM or Antifa being charged for anything illegal, have you?

This is most likely due to the fact that you only absorb the misinformation that your slavemasters feed you, and they don't allow you to be aware of any repercussions from following their orders.

Spongy Iris wrote:Most people think going to church is a drag, and would rather work from home when it is possible.

That's right, I forgot. Most people appointed you as their spokesperson since you already know what they think.

Spongy Iris wrote: We were talking about if Trump continues to point out election fraud,

Another one of your unhinged rants.

Let's see how the electoral college vote plays out.

I heard Texas just sued a bunch of battleground states, for allowing mail in voting, and took the case to the Supreme Court.
Edited on 08-12-2020 23:44
08-12-2020 23:49
(14373)
Spongy Iris wrote:Most people regard responses like yours as unhinged rants.

That's right, I forgot. Most people appointed you as their spokesperson because you already know what they think.

That's what your slavemasters instruct you to believe. I totally get it. It's why you have absolutely no coherent response for any of it.

Have you ever imagined what it would be like to think for yourself? Sure, there would be a modicum of work involved but it definitely has its rewards. You should consider it, no matter how much your slavemasters downplay independent thought.

Enjoy.

08-12-2020 23:54
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Black Lives Matter and Anti Fascist organizations tend to respond to events where police officers have killed unarmed individuals, and use harassment techniques, like protests, which is legal, right?

No. They only respond whenever their Demokkkrat leaders tell them to respond (aka, whenever the Demokkkrats could use some fake outrage in order to push a particular political agenda). Notice how BLM and Antifa have been completely silent since election day has now come and gone?? If (when) State Legislatures overturn this Demokkkrat coup attempt on President Trump, these groups will be out in full force in the streets again. Mark my words. This is all planned and coordinated by the Demokkkrat Party, who is in cahoots with these groups, and in cahoots with the mainstream media. They all play for the same team.

Spongy Iris wrote:
Sometimes the protests which these organizations participate in might become violent,

No. They become violent, by design, under orders from the Demokkkrat Party.

Spongy Iris wrote:
but can you say members of these organizations threw the first brick?
Yes.

Spongy Iris wrote:
I haven't heard of BLM or Antifa being charged for anything illegal, have you?

Yes, I have. For some odd reason, the BLM rioting in Lancaster, PA a few months ago came to an immediate halt after such BLM people were being arrested and the bail for their release set at $1M...

Spongy Iris wrote:
Mask use is all about peer pressure.

Sort of, but not quite... Mask use is more-so about compliance, the destruction of capitalism and world governments, and ultimately ushering in the globalist "one-world-government" "great reset" plan.

Spongy Iris wrote:
Politicians have made no law to wear a mask. Just orders / mandates.

Correct... Those orders/mandates are unconstitutional. They are tyrannical. They are Satanic.

Spongy Iris wrote:
No police officers have harassed me to wear a mask.

Same. Although, police officers in much bluer areas of the country (and in other countries) have been doing so.

Spongy Iris wrote:
Just employees at stores.

I haven't even had that. Every store I've walked into, nobody has said anything to me outside of two people who happened to agree with me that the mask mandates are complete bullshit. Some people do get weird and avoid me though, but that's their issue.

Spongy Iris wrote:
I am thinking the politicians are more responding to the will of the people on this issue than enforcing their own will.

You have this completely backwards. They are enforcing their own will (ultimately, the globalist "great reset") upon the people. If you removed mask mandates, then a lot less people would be wearing muzzles around. If you removed the fake news media psyops, then next to nobody would be wearing muzzles around...

I am not stupid, and can completely see through all of the bullshit. Unfortunately, there are many people out there that are blinded by hatred, blinded by political party affiliation, or are otherwise being duped via media psyops. Yes, this is quite literally psychological warfare against the proles.

Spongy Iris wrote:
Most people think going to church is a drag,

Thankfully, you do not speak for anyone other than yourself. As for me, I am damn pissed off that government is unconstitutionally messing with my ability to attend church services. Thankfully, the governments of this world cannot remove my Christian faith from me no matter how hard they try.

Spongy Iris wrote:
and would rather work from home when it is possible.

Again, you do not speak for others. As for me, I much prefer commuting to work. I enjoy interacting with other people (IN PERSON), you see... (although, I am an introvert, so I do prefer such social interactions to be in smaller doses and "peace and quiet" to be in larger doses)

Spongy Iris wrote:
We've strayed.

Correction... YOU have strayed.

Spongy Iris wrote:
We were talking about if Trump continues to claim election fraud, after he loses his lawsuits, will this be an instigation of civil war?

RQAA. As I already said and explained, there is nothing for Trump to instigate because Demokkkrats have already instigated it.
Edited on 09-12-2020 00:08
09-12-2020 00:00
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Another one of your unhinged rants.

IBD was quite coherent, and he was correct.

Spongy Iris wrote:
Let's see how the electoral college vote plays out.

Yup, let's see... I have faith that this sham of an election will ultimately end up in Trump's favor.

Spongy Iris wrote:
I heard Texas just sued a bunch of battleground states, for allowing mail in voting, and took the case to the Supreme Court.

Yup, and I hope that numerous other States join in on the suit...
09-12-2020 00:22
(14373)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Yup, and I hope that numerous other States join in on the suit...

So this is extremely interesting and novel. Texas is suing Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin for fraudulent election results in violation of their own State constitutions. As weird as it sounds, this suit nonetheless forces the issue before the Supreme Court.

Previously, I was reasonably certain the issue would be handled entirely by the State legislatures ... but enter Texas, insisting that SCOTUS render a decision as well.

Question: Is that a photo ID I see in our country's voting future?

09-12-2020 00:45
(1639)
You guys are making speculative assertions.

Here are 2 examples.

BLM and Antifa are Democrat operatives engaging in feigned provocations to help elect Joe Biden as president.

Millions of votes were changed from Trump to Biden, or illegally cast to vote for Biden instead of Trump to make it appear Biden won when Biden actually lost.

I doubt either of your theories will be proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law, but let's see.

It is ok for you guys to speculate about this, but you should not make these statements as if they are known.
09-12-2020 01:12
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

BLM and Antifa are Democrat operatives engaging in feigned provocations to help elect Joe Biden as president.

Millions of votes were changed from Trump to Biden, or illegally cast to vote for Biden instead of Trump to make it appear Biden won when Biden actually lost.

I doubt either of your theories will be proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law, but let's see.

It is ok for you guys to speculate about this, but you should not make these statements as if they are known.

Trump is their religion. As they believe in him, their faith in him gives them strength. They can rise above their persecution in their King's name. They desire to be a part of his kingdom.
09-12-2020 02:08
(1639)
James___ wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Trump is their religion. As they believe in him, their faith in him gives them strength. They can rise above their persecution in their King's name. They desire to be a part of his kingdom.

LOL King James...
09-12-2020 02:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

OK, we are going to keep this bare bones simple with no finger pointing. Sound good?
Here we go....
You say this is not known, correct?

Are BLM and Antifa promoting defunding the police? Yes.
Are democrats promoting defunding the police? Yes.
Are republicans promoting defunding the police? No.
Are BLM and Antifa republican operatives engaging in feigned provocations to help elect Joe Biden as president. Um, no.

So, where is the confusion coming from?

09-12-2020 02:44
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

How so?

Black Lives Matter

Could care less about black lives. They are racist. They are also fascist.
Spongy Iris wrote:
and Anti Fascist organizations

Antifa is fascists. They are also racist.
Spongy Iris wrote:
tend to respond to events where police officers have killed unarmed individuals,

No. They don't give a rat's ass about anyone or anything but themselves.
In no case where they are blaming police was the person killed unarmed and innocent. Some died in police custody, but the police didn't kill them.
Spongy Iris wrote:
and use harassment techniques,

Police departments usually have a few individuals that are racist or are just punks with a badge. NONE of the BLM riots are about any such individual.
Spongy Iris wrote:
like protests, which is legal, right?

PEACEFUL protests are legal. Violence, arson, vandalism, assaults, and murders are not.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Sometimes the protests which these organizations participate in might become violent,

They ARE the organizations participating. They make it violent.
Spongy Iris wrote:
but can you say members of these organizations threw the first brick?

Yes.
Spongy Iris wrote:
I haven't heard of BLM or Antifa being charged for anything illegal, have you?

Yes.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Mask use is all about peer pressure.

No. Mask use is all about edicts issued by governors as if they were kings, and about irrational fear and illiteracy about engineering and its standards.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Politicians have made no law to wear a mask. Just orders / mandates.

Governors issuing edicts are breaking the law.
Spongy Iris wrote:
No police officers have harassed me to wear a mask.

You are lucky. Some places, such as in the SOTC, you will get harassed, arrested, and jailed.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Just employees at stores.

They are told to harass their customers. Some of them are growing a pair and are no longer harassing their customers, as required by governor edict.
Spongy Iris wrote:
I am thinking the politicians are more responding to the will of the people on this issue than enforcing their own will.

WRONG. The people are NOT given a choice in the matter.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Most people think going to church is a drag,

You don't get to speak for most people. You only get to speak for yourself.
Spongy Iris wrote:
and would rather work from home when it is possible.

You don't get to speak for most people. You only get to speak for yourself.
Spongy Iris wrote:
We've strayed. We were talking about if Trump continues to claim election fraud, after he loses his lawsuits, will this be an instigation of civil war?

RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

09-12-2020 02:50
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Not speculation. History.
Spongy Iris wrote:
[quote]Spongy Iris wrote:

Not theories. Witness testimony.
Spongy Iris wrote:

They are known.

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Another Trump Election Fraud Case Thrown Out:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Global Warming Fraud17325-02-2024 21:47
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Election fraud proven and the election was overturned, the FBI will not investigate003-11-2023 19:36
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact