▼ Content

Another Trump Election Fraud Case Thrown Out

Page 2 of 2<12
09-12-2020 02:58
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1639)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
You guys are making speculative assertions.

Here are 2 examples.

BLM and Antifa are Democrat operatives engaging in feigned provocations to help elect Joe Biden as president.

Millions of votes were changed from Trump to Biden, or illegally cast to vote for Biden instead of Trump to make it appear Biden won when Biden actually lost.

I doubt either of your theories will be proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law, but let's see.

It is ok for you guys to speculate about this, but you should not make these statements as if they are known.

OK, we are going to keep this bare bones simple with no finger pointing. Sound good?
Here we go....
BLM and Antifa are Democrat operatives engaging in feigned provocations to help elect Joe Biden as president.
You say this is not known, correct?

Are BLM and Antifa promoting defunding the police? Yes.
Are democrats promoting defunding the police? Yes.
Are republicans promoting defunding the police? No.
Are BLM and Antifa republican operatives engaging in feigned provocations to help elect Joe Biden as president. Um, no.

So, where is the confusion coming from?

False dichotomy.

It's not BLM or Antifa's fault that police shot or killed unarmed people. Those are the events that protests are a response to.

And the police don't shoot and kill unarmed people to instigate political conflicts either.

You seem to be trying to spin random events into a political conspiracy.
09-12-2020 03:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Millions of votes were changed from Trump to Biden, or illegally cast to vote for Biden instead of Trump to make it appear Biden won when Biden actually lost.

I doubt either of your theories will be proven beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law, but let's see.

It is ok for you guys to speculate about this, but you should not make these statements as if they are known.

OK, we are going to keep this bare bones simple with no finger pointing. Sound good?
Here we go....

Are BLM and Antifa republican operatives engaging in feigned provocations to help elect Joe Biden as president. Um, no.

False dichotomy.

It's not BLM or Antifa's fault that police shot or killed unarmed people. Those are the events that protests are a response to.

And the police don't shoot and kill unarmed people to instigate political conflicts either.

It would seem you are trying to spin the blame of antifa's actions to the police.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
09-12-2020 03:24
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
I heard Texas just sued a bunch of battleground states, for allowing mail in voting, and took the case to the Supreme Court.

Yup, and I hope that numerous other States join in on the suit...

So this is extremely interesting and novel. Texas is suing Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin for fraudulent election results in violation of their own State constitutions. As weird as it sounds, this suit nonetheless forces the issue before the Supreme Court.

Previously, I was reasonably certain the issue would be handled entirely by the State legislatures ... but enter Texas, insisting that SCOTUS render a decision as well.

Question: Is that a photo ID I see in our country's voting future?

BINGO!!! This is big news indeed!! I started a separate thread for this breaking news.
09-12-2020 03:26
(1639)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

It would seem you are trying to spin the blame of antifa's actions to the police.

I'm saying if police kill an unarmed person, it's not a fair fight, and it is reasonable to expect protests.
09-12-2020 03:35
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

I'm saying if police kill an unarmed person, it's not a fair fight, and it is reasonable to expect protests.

Why would anyone be fighting the police? I can't remember a single time when someone was asked to place their hands behind their back and the cop shot them for obeying orders. Can you?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
09-12-2020 03:37
(3314)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

If the "unarmed" (they are usually armed) person would just visibly put their hands in the air and obey police orders, they wouldn't get shot at. It is really quite simple... These street thugs do not obey orders, as they typically already have a criminal record a mile long and are often times facing significant time behind bars if they do get caught, so they refuse to go peacefully. These people are not "innocent unarmed children" as the media falsely portrays them as. They are street thug criminals with records a mile long who don't want to go to the slammer for their crimes so they refuse to listen to police and they fight back... They are also many times very high on drugs (as George Floyd was). Get your head out of the sand dude...
09-12-2020 04:02
(1639)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

If the "unarmed" (they are usually armed) person would just visibly put their hands in the air and obey police orders, they wouldn't get shot at. It is really quite simple... These street thugs do not obey orders, as they typically already have a criminal record a mile long and are often times facing significant time behind bars if they do get caught, so they refuse to go peacefully. These people are not "innocent unarmed children" as the media falsely portrays them as. They are street thug criminals with records a mile long who don't want to go to the slammer for their crimes so they refuse to listen to police and they fight back... They are also many times very high on drugs (as George Floyd was). Get your head out of the sand dude...

George Floyd's death has been ruled a homicide and the 4 officers who participated in that homicide are scheduled to have their day in court in March next year.

Being high isn't usually grounds to kill people. Some countries execute people for drug trafficking and it has been proposed by Trump.

The officers were responding to a report of a counterfeit $20 bill being used.
09-12-2020 04:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

George Floyd's death has been ruled a homicide and the 4 officers who participated in that homicide are scheduled to have their day in court in March next year.

Being high isn't usually grounds to kill people. Some countries execute people for drug trafficking and it has been proposed by Trump.

Didn't Floyd have Covid?

I haven't looked lately but I remember trying to see the entire police encounter with Floyed.
All you could find was the officers knee on his neck. I always wanted to know why it went to the ground in the first place. Anyone know?

Not defending the officers...they will have their day in court.

09-12-2020 05:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Spongy Iris wrote:I'm saying if police kill an unarmed person, it's not a fair fight, and it is reasonable to expect protests.

Nope.

You're saying that you support violent riots in solidarity with dark-skinned criminals who suffer foreseeable consequences for beligerently threatening cops and resisting arrest.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-12-2020 05:46
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

Didn't Floyd have Covid?

I haven't looked lately but I remember trying to see the entire police encounter with Floyed.
All you could find was the officers knee on his neck. I always wanted to know why it went to the ground in the first place. Anyone know?

Yeah, he tested positive, so it was a covid death, not a homicide. He just had other chronic health issues. He also tested positive for a considerable quantity of Fentanyl, a very powerful painkiller. No wonder it took 4 cops to restrain him. He was feeling no pain. Aren't you glad they stopped that super-spreader from stumbling around town, infecting grandma? Those cops were heros, and the get thrown in jail, like the did something wrong.
09-12-2020 08:22
(1639)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

Why would anyone be fighting the police? I can't remember a single time when someone was asked to place their hands behind their back and the cop shot them for obeying orders. Can you?

Go review the Oscar Grant video from 2009. Beaten and punched for standing up after sitting on the floor. Then shot in the back while being handcuffed. Police officers were at a train station breaking up a fight that had erupted earlier on a train. Unnecessary use of lethal force. All suspects involved were sitting on the ground. None of them attacked the officers physically in a way which could be seen in the video.

Or look into Justine Damond killed by Officer Mohammed Noor. She apparently knocked on the car window and he got scared and shot her.

Cops consistently kill about 1000 people per year in the USA. It's a really steady statistic.
09-12-2020 13:17
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Your all running scared.Move to Colombia its not so dangerous.LOL
09-12-2020 15:36
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
Your all running scared.Move to Colombia its not so dangerous.LOL

Some Americans are moving to South and Central America. Especially if they're fluent in Spanish. A lot of nice areas from Colombia to Mexico where Americans can retire. In the US, there are areas where it's dangerous. I've watched a show about Americans house hunting in that part of the world. I guess they included it because it's an exotic location.
Myself, have thought about Florida but that's a dangerous place as well. Harvey would have the legal right to kill me if he saw me in Florida. All he would have to say is that he was standing his ground. That is the law in Florida.

https://www.poppinsmoke.com/expat-military-retiree-medellin-colombia/
Edited on 09-12-2020 15:58
09-12-2020 15:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
James___ wrote: Some Americans are moving to South and Central America.

This is very true ... despite being discretely binary.

James___ wrote: Especially if they're fluent in Spanish.

You don't know how tempting it is. It is so easy to retire in Latin America and to just let all other worldly concerns just evaporate.

James___ wrote: A lot of nice areas from Colombia to Mexico

Many nice places from Mexico to Chile.

James___ wrote: In the US, there are areas where it's dangerous.

There are many more places that are far more dangerous in Latin America including many lawlessness zones run by gangs or even by international criminal syndicates. Several years ago a brand new one the size of Venezuela opened up roughly where Venezuela is located.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-12-2020 19:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

Fallacy fallacy. The yes/no questions (and their answers) are valid.
Spongy Iris wrote:
It's not BLM or Antifa's fault that police shot or killed unarmed people.

They didn't. And it is BLM's and Antifa's fault for burning and pillaging the cities, irregardless of any perceived injustice.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Those are the events that protests are a response to.

These are not protests. They are an insurgency. PEACEFUL protests are protected. Burning and pillaging is not.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Presumption fallacy.
Spongy Iris wrote:

Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-12-2020 19:49
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

These are not protests. These are burning and pillaging.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-12-2020 19:50
(21559)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

No such instance has occurred for decades.

The Parrot Killer

09-12-2020 19:51
(21559)
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

Bingo. If you fight with cops, you WILL get damaged, possibly killed.
Floyd died of a drug overdose, not from the police.

The Parrot Killer

09-12-2020 20:00
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

George Floyd's death has been ruled a homicide

No, it wasn't. Floyd died of an overdose of fetanyl and meth, causing his cardiovascular system to fail. This is a known symptom from these drugs. Don't **** with drugs.
Spongy Iris wrote:
and the 4 officers who participated in that homicide

It was not a homicide. The four officers involved are being sued civilly and by a corrupt politician.
Spongy Iris wrote:
are scheduled to have their day in court in March next year.

And this will all come up again.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Being high isn't usually grounds to kill people.

It is if you are attacking a cop or putting others in danger. Don't mess with drugs. These officers did not kill Floyd. He was screaming he couldn't breath BEFORE the officers arrested him, screaming it AFTER officers arrested him, and AFTER the one officer put his knee in his back. Screaming requires breathing, dumbass. Floyd was suffering from a lethal drug overdose. The presence of these drugs were found in Floyd's body.
Spongy Iris wrote:
Some countries execute people for drug trafficking and it has been proposed by Trump.

So it has.
Spongy Iris wrote:

That was the initial call, yes. It went south from there because of the drugs in Floyd's system.

If you take fentanyl, you will **** yourself up. It can kill you by cardiac arrest.
If you take meth, you will **** yourself up. You will lose your teeth and it can also cause cardiac arrest.

Floyd had lethal amounts of both drugs in his system.

The Parrot Killer

09-12-2020 20:04
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
All you could find was the officers knee on his neck. I always wanted to know why it went to the ground in the first place. Anyone know? Not defending the officers...they will have their day in court.

Yup. There was additional video released showing more of the encounter. The officers originally tried to put Floyd into the back of the police car, but Floyd was freaking out (due to his Fentanyl overdose) about being claustrophobic and not being able to breathe. The officers offered to turn the AC on for him, but Floyd continued to freak out about claustrophobia and not being able to breathe. Then, Floyd personally requested to be laid down on the ground. The cops obliged with that request.

And that's about the time period when you start seeing the "knee on the neck" video footage come into play. What you didn't get to see was that other video footage, as I just described, showing what all led up to that moment in time (and how high Floyd was, and how nice the police officers were treating him the whole time) and why the "knee on the neck" ended up being the way that it did.

The media are activists, not journalists. They are also liars and manipulators. They fully embrace the ways of Satan.
09-12-2020 20:06
(21559)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

Didn't Floyd have Covid?

Irrelevant. Floyd died of a drug overdose. It was probably listed as a Covid death by yet another corrupt official.
GasGuzzler wrote:

Simple. Floyd resisted arrest. He was obviously under the influence of some kind of drug(s). He was a danger to the police and to the community. The drugs turned out to be a lethal dose. Floyd was screaming (which requires breathing), "I can't breath!" BEFORE officers took him to the ground.
GasGuzzler wrote:

That they will. Personally, I hope they counter-sue the city of Minneapolis.

The Parrot Killer

09-12-2020 20:12
(21559)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

Here are 2 examples.

Here we go....

False dichotomy.

Go review the Oscar Grant video from 2009. Beaten and punched for standing up after sitting on the floor. Then shot in the back while being handcuffed. Police officers were at a train station breaking up a fight that had erupted earlier on a train. Unnecessary use of lethal force. All suspects involved were sitting on the ground. None of them attacked the officers physically in a way which could be seen in the video.

Or look into Justine Damond killed by Officer Mohammed Noor. She apparently knocked on the car window and he got scared and shot her.

Cops consistently kill about 1000 people per year in the USA. It's a really steady statistic.

Don't fight cops. It's really very simple.

The Parrot Killer

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Another Trump Election Fraud Case Thrown Out:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Global Warming Fraud17325-02-2024 21:47
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Election fraud proven and the election was overturned, the FBI will not investigate003-11-2023 19:36
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact