Remember me
▼ Content

Ammonia As A Source Of Energy

Ammonia As A Source Of Energy28-09-2020 00:58
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Aramco has shipped ammonia made from crude oil. They trapped the carbon dioxide. Now if it is an affordable process, it'll be worth watching.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/saudi-arabia-sends-blue-ammonia-111111461.html
28-09-2020 07:59
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
There you go problem solved.It was always going to happen.
28-09-2020 08:17
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:

If it becomes a viable process it'd probably make electric cars more desirable. Then we'd have to figure out how to recycle the new batteries. The typical lead battery used in cars is 100% recyclable.
28-09-2020 20:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

If it becomes a viable process it'd probably make electric cars more desirable. Then we'd have to figure out how to recycle the new batteries. The typical lead battery used in cars is 100% recyclable.

Why would running an electric car on an oil product make them desirable?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
29-09-2020 05:47
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Why would running an electric car on an oil product make them desirable?

Just one step further away from the rs my brother.

I could've mentioned something about science but why bother? p.s., it's not rs but rez or res. And since this isn't a physics forum, no need to discuss science.

For счїтс and giggles, the 2nd word starts out sch (not as in school but as in scheister) and ends in ts with an "i" in the middle, life in the US is screwed. If England returned the remains of Pocahontas to the Powhatans, wouldn't matter. She wasn't African-American nor Mexican. Just an odd situation.
Of course with me, dad lived under the 3rd Reich. Like Americans, some people are less deserving of life than others. And this has nothing to do with her being my great-great grand mother. She wasn't the only one.
I sometimes enjoy a good laugh at how strange people are.

Simply put, making the best of a bad situation is better than succumbing to it.
Edited on 29-09-2020 06:43

Join the debate Ammonia As A Source Of Energy:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
WHEN IS OPEN SOURCE AI NOT OPEN SOURCE AI?4226-07-2023 02:56
GENERATING ENTANGLED QUBITS AND QUDITS WITH FULLY ON-CHIP PHOTONIC QUANTUM SOURCE1703-05-2023 23:06
The source of energy is evaporation-condensation9614-09-2022 18:30
Energy source: evaporation - condensation (continuation)17501-02-2022 10:59
The Savior Last Gift: Will Reveal The Secret Of Life, The Source Of All Creation With Worthy Beings519-06-2021 02:49
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact