Remember me
▼ Content

American Indian Heritage

American Indian Heritage10-08-2020 00:24
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
What do the American Indians think of the significance of 3 large crows sitting on a limb?
Edited on 10-08-2020 01:12
10-08-2020 01:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote:delete

There is now only one question of importance regarding any "Native American" and that is whether his/her ancestors arrived on current US soil by walking entirely across the "land bridge" or whether any part of the journey involved arriving by boat.

If the former, i.e. walking the land bridge, then he/she is saintly and a much better person that you or I.

If arrival was by boat, then like any person of European descent for example, he/she is a schit-eating muther-fúkker who is driven to exploit others and to install a racist patriarchy of white supremacist victimizers seeking to FEED their GREED.

So, we need to ask that question first.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-08-2020 03:20
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Well. Why don't you tell us what you really think!

Don't forget about those with mixed heritage.
Edited on 10-08-2020 04:15
10-08-2020 23:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:
Well. Why don't you tell us what you really think!

Don't forget about those with mixed heritage.

What about it? This has nothing to do with your OP. Can't you stay on topic even in your own thread??

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 10-08-2020 23:33
11-08-2020 00:20
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote: What do the American Indians think of the significance of 3 large crows sitting on a limb?

In early North and South American tribal cultures, nature was a very spiritual thing and birds were considered to be spirits (or carrying spirits) that were either trying to express a message or that represented an omen of some sort. Birds landing and perching nearby was clearly a "sign" ... whose meaning was to be discussed with the tribe elders at first convenience.

The country of Mexico claims as its origin the day the wandering Mexica tribe saw the clear an unambiguous sign of an eagle, with a snake in its mouth, land on a cactus (to eat the sake) in what is today Mexico City. The Mexica immediately knew that that was the exact spot on which to settle down and to form an empire. This is why the Mexican flag carries the image of an eagle with a snake in its mouth.

It's a good thing that birds tend to be clear in their messages and signs otherwise Mexico might not have formed.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 11-08-2020 00:23

Join the debate American Indian Heritage:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
You may not wave the American flag at any school, in the new Communist states of America128-08-2023 13:22
WW3 about to begin as American morons in Belarus told to leave ASAP or yesterday whichever comes first528-08-2023 13:17
Biden is starting WW3 by sending 3000 troops to Poland/Belarus border and no American media cares1117-08-2023 20:14
Remembering the day that John McCain set the USS Forrestall on fire killing 134 American sailors421-06-2023 21:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact