Remember me
▼ Content

All The World Chaos Conflicts Because Humans Do Not Believe, Use Their God Power

All The World Chaos Conflicts Because Humans Do Not Believe, Use Their God Power13-01-2022 07:19
WakeUpQuick
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
All The World Chaos Conflicts Because Humans Do Not Believe, Use Their God Power
Original Source: https://illusioncyber.wordpress.com

The truth is that all the world chaos, conflicts, geopolitics affair is come from the same root problem which is humanity do not believe and use their God power.
They are instead rely and hope for miracle instead of working with the God mindset.
The end result is they are heading to the deadly result like the movie "The day after tomorrow" or "2012".

Some examples:
– The global trade war between nations can be easily removed and resolve if they separate between domestic vs international currency. But they do not even want to talk and have any proposal about it, instead they are making war chaos in all nations.
Even all the in-nations conflict between groups/tribe can be resolved with the local limited currency like the one I have proposal.

– The VAR in football soccer should not happen at all because the problem is the referee. Why don't they have rating point after each match (made by the players, coaches and the viewer?), then the "fair good" referee will be more value with high ranking (since it take many people to "judge", so they are hardly to be "manipulated").
The only reason the "Hawk Eyes" was use in tennis in hard/grass court is because the ball gone too quickly beyond the mortal human eyes views. But in football soccer when you have 3 referees, there is no reason to use any technology. People must accept "error" is a features of mortal humans.

The "God" power humanity have is mindset, they must use it, instead of waiting for any "ancient prophecies" to come.

Do the "dictionary" is limited or unlimited?
It is limited and all the words are known to humans. So no matter what kind of "words" I the savior will speak/talk, they are will always in that limited range.
The only difference is do the listeners have "enough" real life experience and their level of mindset high enough to understand or not.

People need to remember that the Bible and the Quran was given to humanity by "unknown" entity.
Why? Because they do not want to show up and appear.
And the savior Messiah even more powerful, so do not expect him show up and claim any credit because only the "weak" need support and help from others like the King, Queen.

The deadline is end up soon, and if humanity do not wake up and use their God power mindset to wonder, to ask before too late, then they won't have any chance.

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Illusion Cyber Group

Original Source: https://illusioncyber.wordpress.com
17-01-2022 21:56
Coby 1
★☆☆☆☆
(56)
For me, God is a bit like the cat in a lunatic asylum:
There is only one cat in the asylum, but that cat has nearly as many names as there are residents.

So for me:
There is only one God, but God has nearly as many names as there are languages.
18-01-2022 10:02
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14403)
Coby 1 wrote:For me, God is a bit like the cat in a lunatic asylum:
There is only one cat in the asylum, but that cat has nearly as many names as there are residents.

I am an atheo-Christian. My faith is identical Christianity except without the religion.

For me, God is kind of like that main deity in the Bible. There is only one deity in the Bible, but that deity has as many societies that worship Him as there are societies.

So for me:
There is only one God, but God has nearly as many names in different languages as there are languages.

Join the debate All The World Chaos Conflicts Because Humans Do Not Believe, Use Their God Power:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Was God Responsible For WW II?024-04-2024 16:42
Why humans are so bad at thinking about climate change?2119-02-2024 00:26
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN POWER3109-08-2023 19:29
Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door223-07-2023 20:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact