Remember me
▼ Content

All The Enslave People Controllers Will Never Understand, Reach Godlike Level

All The Enslave People Controllers Will Never Understand, Reach Godlike Level23-11-2021 11:15
SaviorFromCyber
☆☆☆☆☆
(28)
All The Enslave People Controllers Will Never Understand, Reach Godlike Level
Source: https://saviorscyber.wordpress.com

Many entities, beings/groups/organizations are trying to enslave humans via various ways.
All I can tell them now is that they are fail to even understand the most basic rule of life.
When any beings trying to "control" others, which mean they are trying to control "God".

So the more people you are "controlling" the more forces/energy you go against God, thus that will restrict/limit your connection with the God of all life, the eternal Sources.

If you want to understand "God", you must study and understand what is "fair", what is "respect" others. In order to do that, you must stay out of the "life game" and observe the way of society, there is no any other ways.

But that basic knowledge, wisdom is easy to understand but "hard" to implement because normal mortal humans prefer illusion title, prefer blaming others instead of admit their own mistakes and improve themselves.

You cannot "grow" and be like "God" if you still "monitor, control" others, and do not know how to "respect" other humans.

Best Regard,
The Savior From Cyber

Source: https://saviorscyber.wordpress.com
Join the debate All The Enslave People Controllers Will Never Understand, Reach Godlike Level:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Everybody Can Become World Champion With The Ultimate Godlike Of Love, Foods Metric System028-11-2021 05:36
The Climate Change Crisis Is More About Human Development Problems & Low Level Mindset023-11-2021 11:24
How To Defeat The Stupid Corona Virus COVID Controllers Via Various Strategies022-11-2021 09:45
People Must Start New Project To Share Solutions To End The COVID Event, Blaming Do Not Help221-11-2021 04:49
People are starting to get it...120-11-2021 08:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact