Remember me
▼ Content

All Royal Families, Monarchy, National Governments Must Contact Online With Me The World Savior Before Se

All Royal Families, Monarchy, National Governments Must Contact Online With Me The World Savior Before Septemb29-08-2020 11:48
DivineCall
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
All Royal Families, Monarchy, National Governments Must Contact Online With Me The World Savior Before September 15th 2020

To all the royal families, monarchy, national government and ancient families,
This is the divine order to all of you, fail to follow will lead to death and out of this Earth World !

I am the world savior legend in many ancient prophecies with many called such as Messiah, Mahdi, Maitreya, Kalki, Christ, Saoshyant, Maitreya, Buddha, etc.

Only me can help the human race out of the darkness, for only me can fully understand Earth planet and the eternal God of all life language.

I do not care what entities, what super beings/deities who are currently support you guys behind the screen, because all of them way below my level. And the virus pandemic only emphasize that fact.

All of you must have online communication with me at forum freejoy.aimoo.com before 15/09/2020 September 15th2020, to discuss and receive order about plan, the future of humanity.

I have provided enough evidence and proof online through a lot of eternal knowledge.
If you guys want more prove, then the answer will come directly with natural catastrophe disaster or health issue, etc, but when that happen then you and your nations your group are no longer needed !

You guys can contact any kind of super deities, super beings to confirm whether this message come the real world savior or not.

I am tired of waiting, and this is the ultimate end time order letter.
You guys cannot lead and help people, so it is time for you guys to either listen to me or be eliminated.

Signature Signed
The World Savior

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
29-08-2020 16:20
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
Threats? I'd expect a little better from a savior... I'm not so old, that I can't get my 'joy', free. I certainly don't need to click some mystery link. Besides, there are only 2 weeks left. I'll trust that my God, is better and badder than your gods combined, and will wipe the floor with them, like last time.
30-08-2020 05:58
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Threats? I'd expect a little better from a savior... I'm not so old, that I can't get my 'joy', free. I certainly don't need to click some mystery link. Besides, there are only 2 weeks left. I'll trust that my God, is better and badder than your gods combined, and will wipe the floor with them, like last time.

Great post Harvey. Thanks!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
30-08-2020 06:05
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:

"get my 'joy', free."

Harvey, really?

p.s., I think "God" did a pretty good job of Iowa, eh? Over 14 million of 36 million acres levelled. He sure as heck wiped their floor. And now people like GasGuzzler are asking for your hard earned tax dollars. You can say "NO" Harvey. Iowans can work for their money, right?

Just one question. Why do you guys make this so easy?
Edited on 30-08-2020 06:21
30-08-2020 06:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
DivineCall wrote:
All Royal Families, Monarchy, National Governments Must Contact Online With Me The World Savior Before September 15th 2020

This is the divine order to all of you, fail to follow will lead to death and out of this Earth World !

I am the world savior legend in many ancient prophecies with many called such as Messiah, Mahdi, Maitreya, Kalki, Christ, Saoshyant, Maitreya, Buddha, etc.

Only me can help the human race out of the darkness, for only me can fully understand Earth planet and the eternal God of all life language.

I do not care what entities, what super beings/deities who are currently support you guys behind the screen, because all of them way below my level. And the virus pandemic only emphasize that fact.

All of you must have online communication with me at forum freejoy.aimoo.com before 15/09/2020 September 15th2020, to discuss and receive order about plan, the future of humanity.

I have provided enough evidence and proof online through a lot of eternal knowledge.
If you guys want more prove, then the answer will come directly with natural catastrophe disaster or health issue, etc, but when that happen then you and your nations your group are no longer needed !

You guys can contact any kind of super deities, super beings to confirm whether this message come the real world savior or not.

You guys cannot lead and help people, so it is time for you guys to either listen to me or be eliminated.

Signature Signed
The World Savior

What if my wi-fi is down?

Attached image:

30-08-2020 16:30
(5193)
IBdaMann wrote:
DivineCall wrote:

Signature Signed
The World Savior

What if my wi-fi is down?

Obviously, you still made it online to post, so you can still visit freejoy.aimoo.com , and get 'enlightened'. Maybe your friend Twiddles spends his time there...
30-08-2020 16:42
(5193)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

"get my 'joy', free."

Harvey, really?

p.s., I think "God" did a pretty good job of Iowa, eh? Over 14 million of 36 million acres levelled. He sure as heck wiped their floor. And now people like GasGuzzler are asking for your hard earned tax dollars. You can say "NO" Harvey. Iowans can work for their money, right?

Just one question. Why do you guys make this so easy?

Nature does a number on a lot of people every year, and most survive. Why the obsession with Iowa? Biden supports? California is burning to the ground, do to wildfires, though many of them appear to have been deliberately started by democrats, who do little to stop that sort of thing, and do have the means to reduce the impact. It just makes the landscape a little more familiar, to the environment, from which they were spawned.

Life really sucks sometimes, but everyday you survive, is always a good day. You can get out and clean up, and rebuild, or you can hide in the basement, crying about your loss, for 10-15 years. You might not get back everything you lost, but you can always work toward a better tomorrow. Crying, wallowing in self-pity, won't get you anywhere in life. A gallon jug of Kentucky corn liquor doesn't help either.

Join the debate All Royal Families, Monarchy, National Governments Must Contact Online With Me The World Savior Before Se:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
The Final Departure Of Living Buddha The Savior Messiah – Lời Tạm Biệt Của Phật018-07-2023 08:15
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
Illegal Mexican national murders 5 Texans. Xiden does nothing029-04-2023 18:52
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families202-04-2023 02:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact