Remember me
▼ Content

All Intelligence Agencies, Secret Societies Groups Will Never Able To Find The Savior Messiah Buddha Unle

All Intelligence Agencies, Secret Societies Groups Will Never Able To Find The Savior Messiah Buddha Unless Th18-06-2021 13:36
EternalSaviorVoice
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
All Intelligence Agencies, Secret Societies Groups Will Never Able To Find The Savior Messiah Buddha Unless They Open Their Mouth Talk
Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com

As a true real savior Messiah Buddha from many ancient prophecies I can tell that you guys are bunch of idiots people who have lost and forgot all the important history information.

You guys cannot able to fully understand and find me unless you guys open your mouth and talk for various reasons:

- The tittle Buddha the one who have reached the Nirvana State is for any beings who fully known who they are, what is the true meaning of life and what is the source of all creation.
- If using number as a metric then the savior Messiah Buddha is the one who fully know the secret of number Infinite ∞ .

- You guys have lower level of intelligence than me the Savior Messiah Buddha, do you see beings "shorter" height able to see fully view/see the "higher" height beings? No !
- You guys are assuming, speculating about the savior Messiah Buddha instead of trying, testing every possibility on the table.

- You guys do not have the basic understand that words, sounds, languages are the only connection between people, not those super abilities, power, life proof.

- You guys are expecting the savior Messiah Buddha act like a stupid King who need help from the rest, instead of the ultimate beings who can do everything by himself/herself.

There are endless worlds in the Universe, there are endless people/beings who are suffering and need knowledge wisdom come from all kind of dimensions.
Why the hell the Savior Messiah Buddha must appear in front of mortal beings like you, you guys is the one needed help not the Savior Messiah Buddha !

I have spent enough time on the internet to help you guys but since you guys are too stupid, then I have to shut down and disconnect with you guys as soon as possible.
And there is only 12 days left on my patience watch.

There is still a little chance, little opportunity left for you guys to seek help from me the true savior Messiah Buddha.

All those stupid groups such as CIA, Mossad, Illuminati, Asia Societies better wake up and testing, trying and more importantly open their mouth quick before it is too late.

After July 1st 2021, I am done and totally say goodbye to your world unless some significant event appear like I have said previously.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Source: https://freejoy.aimoo.com
Join the debate All Intelligence Agencies, Secret Societies Groups Will Never Able To Find The Savior Messiah Buddha Unle:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
Well it sure is quiet in here, I guess none of you with the top secret clearances are allowed722-09-2023 17:43
LOL did you find the missing 80 million dollar jet yet? Or was it transported to the mother ship018-09-2023 22:57
Climate Intelligence Foundation (Clintel)102-09-2023 23:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact