Remember me
▼ Content

aliens and balloons



Page 1 of 3123>
aliens and balloons19-02-2023 18:06
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
I'm not sure if this is significant but back in 1947 (the Roswell incident), the govt was calling ufo's weather balloons and now they've been calling weather balloons ufo's.

By the way, how were those huge stone structures built?
19-02-2023 19:57
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
keepit wrote:
I'm not sure if this is significant but back in 1947 (the Roswell incident), the govt was calling ufo's weather balloons and now they've been calling weather balloons ufo's.

By the way, how were those huge stone structures built?


What stone structures?

Did China set a new record for the world's largest light bulb?




20-02-2023 06:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Spongy Iris wrote:What stone structures?

Did China set a new record for the world's largest light bulb?

Frankly, I'm still stuck on the glass surrounding the earth. You claim that it is invisible and unobservable.

... which means you've never seen it either.

So why do you believe that it is there?

Also, you never answered my question. I showed you a video taken from a camera mounted on a space shuttle, from takeoff on the platform into orbit. I asked you at what point the video transitioned from real-life video to "hoax" but you never answered the question.

Also, you never explained why the glass surrounding the earth isn't totally shatter-cracked as the moon is cratered. Instead of being invisible, it should be totally visible like a destroyed windshield.

Also, might this glass simply be the housing for one huge lightbulb?
20-02-2023 07:14
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:What stone structures?

Did China set a new record for the world's largest light bulb?

Frankly, I'm still stuck on the glass surrounding the earth. You claim that it is invisible and unobservable.

... which means you've never seen it either.

So why do you believe that it is there?

Also, you never answered my question. I showed you a video taken from a camera mounted on a space shuttle, from takeoff on the platform into orbit. I asked you at what point the video transitioned from real-life video to "hoax" but you never answered the question.

Also, you never explained why the glass surrounding the earth isn't totally shatter-cracked as the moon is cratered. Instead of being invisible, it should be totally visible like a destroyed windshield.

Also, might this glass simply be the housing for one huge lightbulb?


I'm not going to nitpick some NASA video to pin point their video graphic fraud point. There are some things I will just have to let brainiacs like you figure out.

I'm surprised you have such faith in NASA, seeing as how thoroughly you have debunked their claims of climate change.

You have such an amazing memory of our conversation, I'm sure we don't need to rehash all the other evidence and photographic proofs of the glass ceiling called Heaven.

I wanted to talk about the new world record China set for the world's largest light bulb. Did you see the image I shared in response to keepit?


20-02-2023 08:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:What stone structures?

Did China set a new record for the world's largest light bulb?

Frankly, I'm still stuck on the glass surrounding the earth. You claim that it is invisible and unobservable.

... which means you've never seen it either.

So why do you believe that it is there?

Also, you never answered my question. I showed you a video taken from a camera mounted on a space shuttle, from takeoff on the platform into orbit. I asked you at what point the video transitioned from real-life video to "hoax" but you never answered the question.

Also, you never explained why the glass surrounding the earth isn't totally shatter-cracked as the moon is cratered. Instead of being invisible, it should be totally visible like a destroyed windshield.

Also, might this glass simply be the housing for one huge lightbulb?


I thought the glass shattered millions of years ago, and all landed in the Libyan desert. The glass ceiling no longer exists in space, but you can buy a nice chunk of it on EBAY. I don't see anyone repairing or replacing it. You break a Petri dish in lab class, you throw your contaminated experiment in the trash, and start over. Which, sort of makes sense, since the planet is contaminated by delusional-democrats, bent on global-domination. balloon popping is just the latest attack on our freedoms and liberties. Got to protect the climate-change agenda.
20-02-2023 18:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Spongy Iris wrote:I wanted to talk about the new world record China set for the world's largest light bulb. Did you see the image I shared in response to keepit?

Yes, I did, and it made me think of your planetary glass enclosure... and then I saw your signature and realized that that is what you really wanted to discuss.

Spongy Iris wrote:I'm not going to nitpick some NASA video to pin point their video graphic fraud point.

I'm not asking you to nitpick anything. I just want you to watch the video as I did. You'll know right away when it cuts to being fraudulent, right? Just tell me, for example, that it obviously becomes invalid at [insert time hack] because of [insert the obvious fraud].

Also, you never explained why the glass surrounding the earth isn't totally shatter-cracked as the moon is cratered. Instead of being invisible, it should be totally visible like a destroyed windshield. Would you mind just clearing that up (pun somewhat intended)?

Spongy Iris wrote:Did China set a new record for the world's largest light bulb?

I'm waiting on your answers but I think the earth might be the world's biggest light bulb. Wouldn't you agree?
20-02-2023 20:27
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
I've literally watch dozens of launches from my front yard. Though I seldom watch since Obama grounded the shuttle program. Night launches are awesome. Really don't see the point of 'faking' missions, if they turn back, before cracking the glass... Lot of people, money, resources go into each mission.
20-02-2023 20:45
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
They are both in a similar field of conversation ibd, "spy balloons and satellite launches." I think I can see why nations fake launches. They are shooting for plausible deniability of an explanation of the mysterious lights in the sky that challenges their supremacy.

And yes! the Earth would appear to be a much bigger light bulb than the "spy balloon." But it's out of the league of world records, and disqualified from this competition. Now the "spy balloon," since it is claimed to be built by a nation of the world, it qualifies to compete, yes? So it must be a new record, the world's largest light bulb, yes?


21-02-2023 01:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
They are both in a similar field of conversation ibd, "spy balloons and satellite launches." I think I can see why nations fake launches. They are shooting for plausible deniability of an explanation of the mysterious lights in the sky that challenges their supremacy.

And yes! the Earth would appear to be a much bigger light bulb than the "spy balloon." But it's out of the league of world records, and disqualified from this competition. Now the "spy balloon," since it is claimed to be built by a nation of the world, it qualifies to compete, yes? So it must be a new record, the world's largest light bulb, yes?


The Chinese weather balloon was essentially a Hollywood prop flown so that it could be filmed being shot down, so that the next three things shot down would be compared to balloons when they were not. Furthermore, until the unknown things shot down are identified they are UFO's


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-02-2023 03:20
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
They are both in a similar field of conversation ibd, "spy balloons and satellite launches." I think I can see why nations fake launches. They are shooting for plausible deniability of an explanation of the mysterious lights in the sky that challenges their supremacy.

And yes! the Earth would appear to be a much bigger light bulb than the "spy balloon." But it's out of the league of world records, and disqualified from this competition. Now the "spy balloon," since it is claimed to be built by a nation of the world, it qualifies to compete, yes? So it must be a new record, the world's largest light bulb, yes?


The Chinese weather balloon was essentially a Hollywood prop flown so that it could be filmed being shot down, so that the next three things shot down would be compared to balloons when they were not. Furthermore, until the unknown things shot down are identified they are UFO's


I see no comment about how the spy balloon lit itself up in the night sky.

I haven't seen any footage or images of the other 3 UFOs.

I notice one side is lit more brightly than the other. I wonder if that has anything to do with the direction those hanging panels are facing...

When the balloon got popped it looked pretty similar to a neon sign being shattered.





Edited on 21-02-2023 03:24
21-02-2023 04:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
They are both in a similar field of conversation ibd, "spy balloons and satellite launches." I think I can see why nations fake launches. They are shooting for plausible deniability of an explanation of the mysterious lights in the sky that challenges their supremacy.

And yes! the Earth would appear to be a much bigger light bulb than the "spy balloon." But it's out of the league of world records, and disqualified from this competition. Now the "spy balloon," since it is claimed to be built by a nation of the world, it qualifies to compete, yes? So it must be a new record, the world's largest light bulb, yes?


The Chinese weather balloon was essentially a Hollywood prop flown so that it could be filmed being shot down, so that the next three things shot down would be compared to balloons when they were not. Furthermore, until the unknown things shot down are identified they are UFO's


I see no comment about how the spy balloon lit itself up in the night sky.

I haven't seen any footage or images of the other 3 UFOs.

I notice one side is lit more brightly than the other. I wonder if that has anything to do with the direction those hanging panels are facing...

When the balloon got popped it looked pretty similar to a neon sign being shattered.



Have you eaten any dogs cooked alive lately?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-02-2023 08:26
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

Have you eaten any dogs cooked alive lately?


This sounds like a job for BIBLE TROLL!



Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.


~ Matthew 7:6


21-02-2023 13:24
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Have you eaten any dogs cooked alive lately?


This sounds like a job for BIBLE TROLL!



Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.


~ Matthew 7:6


Actually retarded chinks cook dogs alive every day, really you should be prouder of what you are and eat a poodle


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-02-2023 17:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Spongy Iris wrote:This sounds like a job for BIBLE TROLL!



Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.


~ Matthew 7:6

Brilliant. I like that Bible troll. He makes a lot of sense.
21-02-2023 17:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)


I hear ye doubters and deniers of the Lord's heavenly glass and of the light bulb of the sky, ALAS! Listen, ye of the darkness, I wouldst sayeth unto thee,

"Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine? Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge? How thy garments are warm, when he quieteth the earth by the south wind? Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?" - Job 37:15-18
21-02-2023 22:40
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Have you eaten any dogs cooked alive lately?


This sounds like a job for BIBLE TROLL!



Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.


~ Matthew 7:6


Actually retarded chinks cook dogs alive every day, really you should be prouder of what you are and eat a poodle


There are thousands of babies who matured into being kings. But only once did a king mature into being a baby.


21-02-2023 22:40
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Have you eaten any dogs cooked alive lately?


This sounds like a job for BIBLE TROLL!



Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.


~ Matthew 7:6


Actually retarded chinks cook dogs alive every day, really you should be prouder of what you are and eat a poodle


There are thousands of babies who matured into being kings. But only once did a king mature into being a baby.


22-02-2023 01:10
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Have you eaten any dogs cooked alive lately?


This sounds like a job for BIBLE TROLL!



Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.


~ Matthew 7:6


Actually retarded chinks cook dogs alive every day, really you should be prouder of what you are and eat a poodle


There are thousands of babies who matured into being kings. But only once did a king mature into being a baby.


See, this is what happens when you eat too many puppies


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-02-2023 03:09
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

See, this is what happens when you eat too many puppies


I've become lost from your parables


22-02-2023 16:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

See, this is what happens when you eat too many puppies


I've become lost from your parables


You are also blind


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-02-2023 17:24
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

See, this is what happens when you eat too many puppies


I've become lost from your parables


You are also blind


If by blind, you mean near sighted, yes you are correct.


22-02-2023 17:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

See, this is what happens when you eat too many puppies


I've become lost from your parables


You are also blind


If by blind, you mean near sighted, yes you are correct.


You are fully blind to your own ignorance


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-02-2023 18:11
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

See, this is what happens when you eat too many puppies


I've become lost from your parables


You are also blind


If by blind, you mean near sighted, yes you are correct.


You are fully blind to your own ignorance


Oh that's right. I forgot you are a super spy who watches this website like a hawk to insult 3 people.


22-02-2023 18:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

See, this is what happens when you eat too many puppies


I've become lost from your parables


You are also blind


If by blind, you mean near sighted, yes you are correct.


You are fully blind to your own ignorance


Oh that's right. I forgot you are a super spy who watches this website like a hawk to insult 3 people.


Well, that was a genuine flash of brilliance from the turd who claims that the Earth is a terrarium under glass. LOL, you may continue


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
22-02-2023 19:24
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

See, this is what happens when you eat too many puppies


I've become lost from your parables


You are also blind


If by blind, you mean near sighted, yes you are correct.


You are fully blind to your own ignorance


Oh that's right. I forgot you are a super spy who watches this website like a hawk to insult 3 people.


Well, that was a genuine flash of brilliance from the turd who claims that the Earth is a terrarium under glass. LOL, you may continue


Thanks. My ear was ringing



27-02-2023 02:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

See, this is what happens when you eat too many puppies


I've become lost from your parables


You are also blind


If by blind, you mean near sighted, yes you are correct.


You are fully blind to your own ignorance


Oh that's right. I forgot you are a super spy who watches this website like a hawk to insult 3 people.


Well, that was a genuine flash of brilliance from the turd who claims that the Earth is a terrarium under glass. LOL, you may continue


Thanks. My ear was ringing


The ringing is your organ grinder ringing his bell as he wants you, his monkey back




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-02-2023 03:20
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

See, this is what happens when you eat too many puppies


I've become lost from your parables


You are also blind


If by blind, you mean near sighted, yes you are correct.


You are fully blind to your own ignorance


Oh that's right. I forgot you are a super spy who watches this website like a hawk to insult 3 people.


Well, that was a genuine flash of brilliance from the turd who claims that the Earth is a terrarium under glass. LOL, you may continue


Thanks. My ear was ringing


The ringing is your organ grinder ringing his bell as he wants you, his monkey back



It seems to be taking longer than I thought to get the monkey off my back.


27-02-2023 13:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

See, this is what happens when you eat too many puppies


I've become lost from your parables


You are also blind


If by blind, you mean near sighted, yes you are correct.


You are fully blind to your own ignorance


Oh that's right. I forgot you are a super spy who watches this website like a hawk to insult 3 people.


Well, that was a genuine flash of brilliance from the turd who claims that the Earth is a terrarium under glass. LOL, you may continue


Thanks. My ear was ringing


The ringing is your organ grinder ringing his bell as he wants you, his monkey back



It seems to be taking longer than I thought to get the monkey off my back.


Says the schizzo that rambles on about the Earth having two sun's


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-02-2023 15:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Swan wrote:Says the schizzo that rambles on about the Earth having two sun's

He only claims one actual sun. The other is made of glass and is invisible.
27-02-2023 19:48
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

Says the schizzo that rambles on about the Earth having two sun's


Says the monkey wrench with a 2 day memory span.

One is a reflection in Heaven's glass. The other is the actual Sun.


27-02-2023 20:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Says the schizzo that rambles on about the Earth having two sun's


Says the monkey wrench with a 2 day memory span.

One is a reflection in Heaven's glass. The other is the actual Sun.


Thanks for confirming that you are retarded.

LOL I love it when a plan comes together


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-02-2023 20:45
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Says the schizzo that rambles on about the Earth having two sun's


Says the monkey wrench with a 2 day memory span.

One is a reflection in Heaven's glass. The other is the actual Sun.


Thanks for confirming that you are retarded.

LOL I love it when a plan comes together


Oh I forgot about your super duper spy plan with the A Team which you've been bragging about coming together for the past year.

Any day now... Trust the plan... Are you Q Anon???


28-02-2023 02:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Says the schizzo that rambles on about the Earth having two sun's


Says the monkey wrench with a 2 day memory span.

One is a reflection in Heaven's glass. The other is the actual Sun.


Thanks for confirming that you are retarded.

LOL I love it when a plan comes together


Oh I forgot about your super duper spy plan with the A Team which you've been bragging about coming together for the past year.

Any day now... Trust the plan... Are you Q Anon???


Nope, but the Q Anon's (there are many not one kiddy) tell people that they know me.......................... Doesn't really matter what I say because the FBI already declared Catholics like me who wear the Betsy Ross flag to be terrorist.




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-02-2023 19:57
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

The Q Anon's (there are many not one kiddy) tell people that they know me..........................


Imagine that, people who follow your advice get called Q-tards...


28-02-2023 19:57
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:

The Q Anon's (there are many not one kiddy) tell people that they know me..........................


Imagine that, people who follow your advice get called Q-tards...


28-02-2023 20:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Spongy Iris wrote:Any day now... Trust the plan... Are you Q Anon???

There is no "QAnon".
28-02-2023 20:31
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Any day now... Trust the plan... Are you Q Anon???

There is no "QAnon".


Somebody must be publishing those cryptic conspiracy theories.


28-02-2023 20:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The Q Anon's (there are many not one kiddy) tell people that they know me..........................


Imagine that, people who follow your advice get called Q-tards...


LOL being called a Q tard by a full blown retard who believes the Earth is a terrarium is an honor.

You comprehend that? Retard


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
28-02-2023 20:38
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The Q Anon's (there are many not one kiddy) tell people that they know me..........................


Imagine that, people who follow your advice get called Q-tards...


LOL being called a Q tard by a full blown retard who believes the Earth is a terrarium is an honor.

You comprehend that? Retard


But you see I show proof of Heaven's glass every time I post here. You comprehend that?


28-02-2023 21:56
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The Q Anon's (there are many not one kiddy) tell people that they know me..........................


Imagine that, people who follow your advice get called Q-tards...


LOL being called a Q tard by a full blown retard who believes the Earth is a terrarium is an honor.

You comprehend that? Retard


But you see I show proof of Heaven's glass every time I post here. You comprehend that?


The only thing that you are capable of demonstrating is that you are a full-blown retard whose real name is corky


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 1 of 3123>





Join the debate aliens and balloons:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
FBI captures escaped inmate, while letting 1000 illegal aliens carry in 3 tons of fentanyl416-07-2023 22:51
White House says objects spotted over the US are not aliens. So, it is 100% aliens315-02-2023 03:40
The Fermi Paradox — Where Are All The Aliens?828-05-2018 12:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact