aliens and balloons

Page 3 of 3<123
12-03-2023 20:30
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:I don't agree with all this author's theories surrounding the glass in the sky. But the solid observations presented, I couldn't dispute. When that happens to me, I don't refuse to learn something new

Wrong wording. You don't agree with all of the author's speculations but when presented with speculation about something "invisible" that you cannot observe, you don't refuse to believe.

There is some evidence that is just irrefutable. Some of the shattered glass can be observed in Libyan glass fields. You can even buy some on Amazon.

Your "irrefutable evidence" is easily refutable. That glass is strong evidence of lightning.

Have you, or have you not, run 40,000 amps at 100 million volts through a sample of Libyan desert sillica? Yes or no? You know this will produce glass and will refute your "irrefutable evidence" so why do you continue? ... unless it is nothing more than a strange religious belief.

You think a thunderstorm created a 130 by 50 mile oval shape of more than 1000 tonnes of shattered glass? Not plausible.

12-03-2023 20:33
(1643)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:I don't agree with all this author's theories surrounding the glass in the sky. But the solid observations presented, I couldn't dispute. When that happens to me, I don't refuse to learn something new

Wrong wording. You don't agree with all of the author's speculations but when presented with speculation about something "invisible" that you cannot observe, you don't refuse to believe.

There is some evidence that is just irrefutable. Some of the shattered glass can be observed in Libyan glass fields. You can even buy some on Amazon.

Your "irrefutable evidence" is easily refutable. That glass is strong evidence of lightning.

Have you, or have you not, run 40,000 amps at 100 million volts through a sample of Libyan desert sillica? Yes or no? You know this will produce glass and will refute your "irrefutable evidence" so why do you continue? ... unless it is nothing more than a strange religious belief.

Maybe you've already answered this Spongy. If so, I do apologize.
Why is it that it can only be observed by cameras and not the naked eye as is easily done with a reflection on a car window? Thanks.

I can observe the Venn diagram effect with my eyes.

12-03-2023 20:39
(1643)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Great question. Another is "who cleans that glass and what size squeegy is required?"

Ozone cleans the inner side

Edited on 12-03-2023 20:40
12-03-2023 20:47
(1643)
Swan wrote:

More climate debate high jinks

https://youtu.be/ZnHmskwqCCQ

13-03-2023 00:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You think a thunderstorm created a 130 by 50 mile oval shape of more than 1000 tonnes of shattered glass? Not plausible.

Not just one single, solitary thunderstorm. Many, over many, many years.

So I take it you concede what will happen when lightning strikes anywhere in the Libyan desert where said silica is abundant and is between the ground and the clouds.

Attached image:

13-03-2023 01:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Spongy Iris wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Great question. Another is "who cleans that glass and what size squeegy is required?"

Ozone cleans the inner side

Who repairs the glass after meteors come thru?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
13-03-2023 01:22
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So I take it you concede what will happen when lightning strikes anywhere in the Libyan desert where said silica is abundant and is between the ground and the clouds.

Dude wtf are you sharing a mastercard number in a chat room?! Talk about irresponsible!

Your image attached should be deleted asap.

13-03-2023 01:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Dude wtf are you sharing a mastercard number in a chat room?! Talk about irresponsible!

Who repairs the glass after the meteors come thru?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

13-03-2023 01:51
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Using your logic, every desert and beach on the Earth should have turned to glass by now.

But more specifically, your refutation was already refuted by the Wild Heretic:

The transparent-to-translucent pieces are clear-to-opaque white or yellow-to-green in colour,because of the varying degrees of its meteoritic metal content (iron/nickel/trace cobalt) which is never higher than 2% of the overall material (98%+ silicon dioxide) and is the purest "natural" glass found anywhere in the world.

Saharan desert sand is 7% aluminum and 4.5% iron oxide. And the Nubian sandstone on which the glass rests is even more varied in composition with 15% Iron Oxide, with carbonate (carbon) and feldspar (potassium, sodium, calcium and aluminium silicon oxides) present!

13-03-2023 01:52
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Meteors don't come from outer space, and thus don't break through the glass.

13-03-2023 02:05
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Well you are actually half correct because meteors do not break thru the glass.

Are you a man who uses tampons?

ULTRA MAGA

13-03-2023 07:58
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I mean the trajectory of shooting meteorites doesn't start in outer space.

I don't understand why you're asking me about tampons...

13-03-2023 12:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:

I mean the trajectory of shooting meteorites doesn't start in outer space.

I don't understand why you're asking me about tampons...

You are correct once again as you know that you do not understand.

So what is your favorite brand of male tampon?

ULTRA MAGA

13-03-2023 15:44
(14389)
Spongy Iris wrote:Dude wtf are you sharing a mastercard number in a chat room?! Talk about irresponsible!

That was a good catch on your part to notice that, not only is that a valid credit card number, but a valid MasterCard number. Serious bonus points for you.

It's a valid MasterCard number, not an active MasterCard number.

I'm just trying to be totally transparent with you (do you see what I did there?)

Making Glass - Melting Sand with High Voltage Electricity!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXmKc6LqkTY
13-03-2023 17:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Dude wtf are you sharing a mastercard number in a chat room?! Talk about irresponsible!

That was a good catch on your part to notice that, not only is that a valid credit card number, but a valid MasterCard number. Serious bonus points for you.

It's a valid MasterCard number, not an active MasterCard number.

I'm just trying to be totally transparent with you (do you see what I did there?)

Making Glass - Melting Sand with High Voltage Electricity!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXmKc6LqkTY

In patients like you are not allowed to have credit cards.

ULTRA MAGA

13-03-2023 19:56
(1643)
Swan wrote:

So what is your favorite brand of male tampon?

That's tempting. But, I'm not currently suffering from incontinence.

13-03-2023 20:31
(14389)
Swan wrote:In patients like you are not allowed to have credit cards.

With most credit cards, you are limited to only one sun in the sky. With the Heaven's Glass card, you can enjoy two. Imagine the benefits to your tomato garden.

I recommend you apply for the PINK card (entry card) and then after six months of good payment history, you will be approved to apply for the GLASS card (also called the "CLEAR CHOICE" card) and that jacks your credit limit up to the 60-mile mark. The COPPER card is just below that, and it needles you into saving on monthly interest charges.
13-03-2023 20:39
(14389)
Swan wrote:Are you a man who uses tampons?

Your son will be learning how to properly use a tampon.

All military who deploy receive pre-deployment training which includes how to properly treat wounds. In this training, your son will learn that there is nothing better for a bleeding wound than a tampon, which was made exactly for that sort of thing. Burly special forces hombres will explain the wisdom of carrying a pair of tampons into battle, or to wherever there might be wounding going on.

Imagine, your son carrying around tampons. I'm imagining it right now.
13-03-2023 21:37
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
IBdaMann wrote:

All military who deploy receive pre-deployment training which includes how to properly treat wounds. In this training, your son will learn that there is nothing better for a bleeding wound than a tampon, which was made exactly for that sort of thing. Burly special forces hombres will explain the wisdom of carrying a pair of tampons into battle, or to wherever there might be wounding going on.

Oh, so you really enjoy a good ass fisting.

Excellent, but can you take two fist at once like a professional dyke?

ULTRA MAGA

13-03-2023 23:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
IBdaMann wrote:

They use Maxipads too. These are treated with a clotting compound. They make an excellent emergency dressing.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 13-03-2023 23:03
14-03-2023 00:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5710)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

They use Maxipads too. These are treated with a clotting compound. They make an excellent emergency dressing.

Well you would be the maxipad exspurt

ULTRA MAGA

Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate aliens and balloons:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
FBI captures escaped inmate, while letting 1000 illegal aliens carry in 3 tons of fentanyl416-07-2023 22:51
White House says objects spotted over the US are not aliens. So, it is 100% aliens315-02-2023 03:40
The Fermi Paradox — Where Are All The Aliens?828-05-2018 12:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact